Make Me A Match (AP, AR, WG, Various)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Make Me A Match (AP, AR, WG, Various)

Postby Nobody14 » Fri May 26, 2023 10:30 am

This is a chapter I've wanted to do since I started this story. Hope everyone enjoys!

Make Me A Match Part 6

"I gave him the best years of my life, and he just throws me out! Can you believe it?" Margie Applegate turned back to the man she had been speaking with.

Margie was slightly taller than average. She had long legs currently hidden beneath an ankle length skirt. Margie had always been an active woman who enjoyed jogging. Her hobby had kept her in shape, but on the thin side with lithe arms and smaller breasts. Her hair, currently in a bun, had gone white, stress having caused her to go gray early, and white even faster. Her entire demeanor gave the impression of a meek librarian.

Her shoulders slumped at the sight of his back as he walked away. Margie sniffled for a moment, telling herself she would not cry again.

"Why are men such jerks?" Margie pulled out a tissue and dabbed at her eyes.

"Excuse me, I do not wish to intrude if it is not welcome. It is my sincerest wish that all my guests enjoy their evening. Is there something I may assist you with?" Akira politely offered.

"Oh, you are hosting the event right?" Margie asked the Asian woman before her. "I'm sorry, I don't quite remember your name."

"I am Akira." Akira greeted with a bow.

"It's a pleasure to meet you dear. I'm Margaret Applegate, but people call me Margie." Margie introduced herself. "I couldn't bother you with my troubles."

"Please Margie, it is my privilege and honor to assist any who find their way to my events. Allow me to hear your story, and let me help you." Akira sternly insisted.

There was something about the way Akira spoke that made Margie feel comfortable. Margie had never imagined sharing her most sincere feelings with a stranger like this, let alone someone willing to listen. Everything was telling her to bare her soul to Akira.

"Where to begin?" Margie gave a soft chuckle. "Well..."

Margie was a fifty three year old who had recently been left by her husband of thirty years. He had told her he had not been attracted to her for a long time. She had known of course. They hadn't been intimate in almost a decade.

What she had never expected was that he was sleeping with a young secretary from work. That he would kick Margie out after her years of loyalty to move his mistress in. That at her age she'd be forced to find a job to pay for an apartment while paying for a lawyer to settle a divorce she never wanted.

"You have suffered much at the hands of a person you were not fated for." Akira had a grave expression as she heard the end of Margie's story. "I will do all within my power to correct this injustice."

"I would settle for helping me get back on my feet with some help finding a date." Margie was a little frightened by the look on Akira's face. "I haven't been on the lookout for a new love since before you were probably born."

"Come with me Margie. I know just the man to add some thrills to your life." Akira took the older woman by the hand and guided her.

Margie tried to make herself seem smaller as Akira led her toward a man. The host must have made a mistake, or was just about to turn toward some nice gentleman her age.

The man Akira was approaching had long purple hair over his right eye, the left half of his head shaved. He wore black eyeliner, and had stud piercings over his brows, in his lips and ears. The man stood in a pair of black military style boots. His arms were left exposed showing several tattoos. Margie could best describe his outfit as a sort of vest with a series of buckles down the front.

"Andrew, so good to see you again. This is Margie, and I believe you will do wonderfully together." Akira gave a small bow to the man.

"Can't see it myself, but you're the expert." Andrew shrugged his shoulders.

"I-I hate to doubt you Akira, but I'm not so sure about this." Margie tried hiding behind the Asian woman.

"Talk to each other, and you will see it too. Andrew, as I told you, be honest about your desires." Akira instructed the man. "Margie, please be receptive. Take a chance."

"Right, j-just a talk. I can do that much." Margie more told herself than Akira.

"The white hair looks good on you. You'd definitely rock a monochrome style. Maybe a Cruella style half and half?" Andrew cupped his chin in thought.

Margie had never thought of dyeing her hair. She had always been told dyes would damage it. It was beyond her why younger people seemed to want their hair to be crazy colors.

"I wasn't exactly going for Cruella. It was my first time using dye, and I ended up doing it wrong." Margie admitted before sighing.

It was so embarrassing at first. Margie had been trying to get her natural black color back. She had ended up using a whole bottle to combat her snow white hair, only to realize she'd only treated one side.

"If you aren't happy with it I could take you to my salon and do a touch up, but I mean what I said. You absolutely rock the monochrome style. If your clothes matched you'd be very fashionable." Andrew gave her an honest compliment.

"Thank you Andrew. I wanted to impress tonight." Margie was giddy someone had noticed the effort she had gone to.

Her clothes had been selected to go along with her new hairstyle. A long black skirt with a white blouse. She even felt a little daring and added a black ribbon around her neck.

"You've got at least one fan here." Andrew gave her a smile. "Let me guess. You're into the whole goth scene. All your favorite movies are horror films, and the macabre fascinates you."

Margie couldn't remember the last horror movie she had seen. The closest she came to horror was maybe if an action movie showed too much blood. She had been afraid of the dark as a child, and never really grown beyond it.

"You should see my film collection." Margie chuckled. "I could recite a film by memory if you wish. Would you prefer Salem's Pit, maybe Kansas Corkscrew Massacre, or something more recent like Smirk?"

"Damn, you've really got those memorized?" Andrew asked the older goth woman.

Her whole style reminded him of a witch. Margie's milky white skin contrasted perfectly with the long Victorian dress she was wearing. Her makeup was expertly applied.

"My former husband couldn't stomach my interests. Said I always brought the mood down. I'm better off without such a fool." Margie shook her head.

It had been a slow death to her marriage. Her husband had likened her to a corpse during his rant about why he was leaving. Margie felt he was the one truly dead inside. Always chasing vain goals of wealth and glory. She was better off without the pig.

"It's his loss. If you were my age I'd make you mine in a heartbeat." Andrew could only imagine a life with such a fascinating woman.

"We've only just met and you wish me to be yours? I demand eternity in that case. Even as these husks of flesh rot away our souls will travel the world until time's end. Is that your wish?" Margaret's almost monotone voice asked.

Andrew looked to the goddess of the night before him, none the wiser that the white half of her hair had become the side that was dyed. That the fine lines had smoothed as she became once more twenty two. All Andrew knew was Margaret's monochromatic style was so understated and fashionable. Her depth of soul so refreshingly lovely. He imagined it was what Gomez Adams must feel like looking at Morticia.

Margaret was dressed in a stunning black frock dress with a white collar attachment. Her arms and legs were adorned with white and black striped covers.

"If that is all you're asking I think I'm getting too much for so little. Allow me to journey on with you through this life and the next." Andrew offered his hand.

"You're sure you don't want some vain creature?" Margaret teased as she took his hand.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You could weigh four times as much, and I'd still feel the same. It's your soul that fascinates me." Andrew declared.

"That would place me close to a ton of woman. I don't believe either of us could handle that. I must say, the carnal desires of the flesh have their place I see. Got a thing for fat women Andrew?" Margaret looked down at Andrew's dick straining against his pants.

The gothic woman before him was truly a super sized big beautiful woman. It was all Andrew could do to avoid staring like a pervert. He was sure she got enough comments about being a big titty goth girl.

Margaret had truly quadrupled in weight. Her small bust grew to a set of jaw dropping behemoth breasts. Each of her titanic tits was larger than her head, and milky white. Despite her weight they remained quite firm and perky. Margaret found delight in watching vapid bimbos compare themselves to her gigantic jugs and know she easily beat them.

Margaret's belly was a well fed ocean of blubber. Andrew could just imagine sinking his hands into her flabby belly and lovingly kneading it. To feel the heft of her enormous gut as he lifted her belly up.

Margaret had an incredible ass to go with her super sized figure. Her hips were wider than her shoulders. Neither had noticed as Margaret's ass ballooned behind her to form a shelf that would quake with every movement. Andrew thought of her planted on his face, worshipping her colossal booty as he ate her out.

"Thanks for your help Akira." Margaret turned to the Asian woman. "I think Andrew and I will grab something to eat before I strap him in for a movie marathon. If he behaves I may just agree to sit on his lap."

"I am pleased you are with your destined partner." Akira nodded as the goth couple walked away. She waited until they were out of earshot before continuing. "Now I must bring justice to the one who hurt you."

"Who the hell are you?!" Norman Applegate screamed as an Asian woman appeared in his home.

The older man was currently in the middle of foreplay with his secretary. It was the same woman he had originally left Margie for.

"Norman, what is happening?" Angela, the twenty five year old blonde struggled to cover her exposed breasts.

"I am simply here to adjust the scales. You are an unfaithful pig Norman. And Angela, you are nothing but an opportunist who will use anyone you can." Akira spat in disgust.

"I'm calling the cops!" Norman reached for his phone, but felt an intense pain as Akira smacked his arm down.

"You are such a pathetic little man Norman. A complete joke groveling at the feet of those above you. A cowardly worm that can only do as he is told and lives to please." Akira said in a clear tone.

Norman rubbed his arm as he heard this drivel. He stood six foot two, and despite a small amount of flab at his belly had stayed mostly in shape over the years. He considered himself a Don Juan able to lure women to him with his rugged good looks.

"I'm going to get going Norm. This is all too freaky for me." Angela, now fully dressed stood ready to leave.

"No! Please stay Angela!" Norman pleaded in his whiny voice.

Angela looked at the pathetic man. Barely five foot three she stood taller than he did. Norman was a fat little butterball with balding gray hair. He was the office loser she had only agreed to go out for a night with after losing a bet.

"You will not be going anywhere Angie. After all, your husband Norman looks after all your needs. After so many years together a bimbo like you should be happy you barely need to think. I'm sure you've gotten used to being so fat by now it hardly matters to you." Akira told Angela.

"You're, like, gonna get me more wings, right hon?" Angie looked down to her husband.

"Sure thing babe." Norm said as he put on a coat to make another food run.

"Oh, my nails totally need a new color. Hon, can ya paint em all pretty later?" Angie begged.

"Ok, I'll make them look pretty." Norm agreed, knowing Angie couldn't reach her own feet.

After aging three decades and putting on enough weight she could rival a prize winning pig it was hard to see the traces of Angie's former beauty, but it was there. She still had long blonde hair, though it had dulled somewhat. Her face had sauce stains as she raised a pudgy hand to stuff another chicken wing into her mouth.

If Margaret had become super sized Angie had become ultra sized. A blob of lard content to shovel food into her mouth all day as she watched trashy reality shows.

Angie was in her usual spot plopped in front of the television. Her fat encased legs had several rolls. One of her thighs alone was double the width of her fat husband. Her immense belly hung over her expansive thighs, and between her legs. Roll after roll of doughy fat made up her gelatinous gut. She had become so big that her belly was dangerously close to grazing the floor.

"Go get me a few liters of soda, hon. I'll titty fuck ya when ya get back." Angie winked to Norm.

He raced out of the room. Angie had been incredibly busty when they'd met. Now his vapid wife's huge udders were twice as big as her head. The humongous orbs were beyond soft, like the most luxurious pillows ever. Norm counted himself lucky to have landed such a busty beauty when they were young. Thirty years later his wife's titanic tits had grown bigger than he'd ever dreamed possible.

On the rare occasion Angie left their apartment they always had people stare. They were quite an odd couple after all. He, a short and fat older man. Her, a gargantuan lardass bimbo who dressed like she was several hundred pounds lighter. Despite weighing close to seven hundred pounds Angie insisted on dressing fashionably, ignorant that her blubber would jiggle as the ground shook below her. Angie's tremendous ass and extremely wide hips made it difficult to go anywhere. It was a common occurrence that Norm would have sink his hands into her butt and push to get her through doorways.

"You should expect a visit from your daughters later." Akira took some pity on Angie and Norm.

"You're, like totally cute! You a friend of the twins?" Angie squealed in delight upon seeing Akira. "My babies, like, don't come visit much. They totally make their mommy all sad."

Akira talked with the empty nester before she left left the couple to their fate. Norm would live to serve his massive wife whose only ambition was eating, looking pretty, and watching tv. They would be happy though. The couples she made always were.
Nobody14
Transformation Master

Postby Nobody14 » Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:34 pm

Sorry this one took longer to come out than the others. This came from a suggestion, and features some kinds of transformations I haven't done a lot of before. I'm still open to suggestions if people are interested in sending them, but I think I'll wrap this series up somewhat soon. I really like Akira and want to use her more in the future though. As always, I hope you all enjoy!

Make Me A Match Part 7

Akira returned to the event once Norm returned home. Angie had been a pleasant person to talk with after settling into her new life. The morbidly obese woman had insisted Akira stay for dinner, but Akira had politely declined.

At this point it was getting later in the night. Akira was pleased with how things had been going. She had been able to assist quite a few guests so far. It made her happier when people matched naturally, but helping with her personal touch filled Akira with a warmth like nothing else.

"Any luck on your end Faith?" Akira overheard from a nearby table.

"No, I'm just hearing more of the same thing." Faith sighed as she played with her straw. "What do you think is wrong with us Olga?"

Faith was a Latina woman with curly brunette hair that went past her shoulders. She was a little on the heavy side with a soft belly and wide hips. With her glasses and braces it would be easy to label her a geek. She had tried dressing up for the event, but her lack of significant breasts and extra weight left her self conscious.

Olga had moved from Russia when she was a baby. She had short blonde hair and bright green eyes. It frustrated her that her physique led some to question if she was a man. Her breasts were small, and her curves narrow. Her flat ass did not help matters.

"There's nothing wrong with us Faith. We just haven't found the right people for us yet." Olga gave her friend a smile as she grabbed her hand.

"It's just that I've seen so many couples here tonight. It feels like everyone is meeting their soulmate but us." It seemed as if no matter where Faith looked she saw people paired off and getting closer to each other.

"Faith, these idiots just don't understand what they're missing out on!" Olga slapped the table, causing her friend to jump slightly. "Anyone here would be lucky to have you."

"No, Olga, you're the one who goes to the gym, and you're so approachable." Faith complimented.

"Yeah, but people there just see me as one of the guys. I've even had other women think I'm perving on them when I hit the showers." Olga chuckled bitterly.

Neither noticed as Olga's outfit changed to workout gear. She had just come from a session at the gym, and hadn't had time to change. Despite her sports bra and top she still looked androgynous enough people could wonder if she was crossdressing. Her lycra shorts did little to help.

"Maybe people are just intimidated by you Faith?" Olga joked, trying to lighten the mood.

"And why would that ever be?" Faith rolled her eyes. The very idea was so ridiculous.

"Come on, you spend more time in the gym than I do. Let me feel that muscle." Olga put her hand on Faith's bicep.

Faith sighed to herself. She knew Olga was only trying to help, but she could never find the energy to hit the gym. Faith wanted to get in shape, and had joined Olga a few times but always got self conscious. She could feel her anxiety grow every time her belly jiggled while they were there.

"It's because of your encouragement. I don't think I'd have pushed myself so hard if you weren't supporting me." Faith flexed a little.

The Latina was proud of the muscles she had earned. It had taken a lot of time and commitment, but she was starting to show actual abs. Her arms and legs were so toned these days, and Faith had recently been considering taking her training further.

"I just gave you a little push. You're the one who did all the work." Olga giggled as she felt the dense muscle in her friend's arm. "You've been getting much more attention lately too."

"I have to admit, it's fun seeing the same people who used to tease me change their tune. I know who cared about me no matter how I looked before though." Faith took Olga's hand and gave it a light squeeze.

"I wish I was getting some attention. If I had some actual curves maybe I'd have people wanting to get close to me as more than a friend too." Olga looked down to her barely existent chest.

"You have incredible curves Olga. You put all the other girls to shame." Faith knew it was her turn to cheer on her friend.

Faith knew Olga had never had an issue meeting people. People seemed naturally drawn to her like a magnet. The Russian could meet someone new and be friends in minutes. Still, that didn't mean Olga had as much luck on the dating scene.

"Yeah, but it's always the same thing. People just staring at my big fat tits, or my huge ass. I love my curves, but I need more substance for a relationship." Olga sighed.

With her blonde hair and almost impossible curves she hated being treated like a bimbo. Guys took one look at her H-cup tits and thought she was easy. A trophy they could show off to everyone else at the gym.

Olga's heavy hangers were overfilling her cramped sports bra. She had grabbed one of her old ones by mistake and didn't have time to go back if she wanted to meet up with Faith for a workout and this event.

With her slim waist, long supple legs and wide hips Olga was used to people staring. She always felt eyes on her as she walked. Her round bubble butt couldn't help swaying and jiggling behind her.

"If you need me to bust some heads just ask." Faith snapped her fingers. "That's all it would take to get them to lay off."

"My big strong Amazon is the one who really intimidates people. Or maybe they just wish they looked as sexy as you do with all those muscles?" Olga playfully teased.

They shared a good laugh. Faith would need to put in more time at the gym if she really wanted a body like that. There were plenty of guys, and many women who put her physique to shame.

"You think I look sexy?" Faith cocked an eyebrow.

Olga swallowed hard. Her Latina friend truly was an Amazon in every sense of the word. She towered over most people at over seven feet, and when she wore heels she truly felt like a giantess. Her muscles were like iron, toned and defined to perfection. Despite this Faith didn't look overbuilt.

To go with her physique Faith had curves that matched Olga. A massive set of breasts jutted proudly from her chest. It was as if most of the the fat in her body was concentrated into her titanic sized tits. The rest had found its way into her gigantic booty.

"Well, yeah, how could I not?" Olga blushed deeply. "I watched you grow from a shy girl into the sexiest woman I've ever seen. I don't just mean your body. You've gotten so confident, and your passion is always apparent."

"Olga, do you have a crush on me?" Faith asked in amazement.

"For a few years now." Olga admitted. "It took a while for me to realize. Then I didn't want things to get awkward, or for us to stop being friends if you weren't interested."

"My silly Russian gym bunny." Faith pulled Olga into a hug, the shorter woman's head disappearing into her bosom. "I felt the same way, but I thought you were only into guys!"

Olga really did feel silly. Faith was the woman of her dreams. She couldn't remember how many times she had imagined one of their workouts ending with her confessing.

How she imagined giving herself to Faith and her beautiful goddess claiming her. That Faith would take her to the showers to mask the sounds of her moaning as the Latina had her way with the blonde.

"I'm, like, totally bi!" Olga said in a stronger Russian accent before cuddling closer to Faith and kissing her. "We totes have to make up for, like, all the times we coulda been naked together!"

Faith liked the sound of that. Olga had moved from Russia when she was fourteen. She had believed the bimbo kind of style was how American women were supposed to be. She'd always been kind of a space case with her head in the clouds, so she threw herself into it.

Faith looked into the emerald green eyes of her bimbo bestie. Olga threw her head back, her long curtain of hair flowing behind her, as Faith cupped her big butt and lifted her up for a deeper kiss.

"You bet your fine ass we do." Faith finally let Olga go, a dreamy expression on Olga's face. "Let's go home and get started."

"To find love in such an unexpected place. It baffles me how people do not see what is right under their nose without a little guidance." Akira demurely put a hand to her lips to hide her giggling.
Nobody14
Transformation Master

Postby pinkhippo99 » Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:47 am

I have an idea. How about a Akira helps a tomboy by turning her into a femboi twink who paints his nails and wears women's clothing. By the end, the newly minted guy ends up with a rich gay dude several years his senior.
pinkhippo99
Transformation Grand Master

Postby syconerd » Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:02 pm

Great installment! I can imagine them now looking like a Conan the barbarian 80s poster with the blonde large chest woman by the side of Conan. Only instead of Conan, it’s big Barda! I would love to see what comes next
syconerd

Postby Nobody14 » Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:39 am

It took a while to come up with the idea for this one, but I'm really happy with how it came out. I'm considering doing an epilogue to follow some of the people who were changed, but I haven't decided yet. I hope you all enjoy the last change at the event. I plan to have Akira come back for future stories at some point, and I have given permission to a few people to use her for their works. Thank you all for the support, and it has been a pleasure bringing this to you

Make Me A Match Part 8

"100% Match Guarantee"

Akira was proud that the event was coming to an end so nicely. The majority of people had already met their soulmate. Many had needed her assistance.

"Not many people left, are there Haley?" A redheaded girl asked her friend.

"I wonder if that guarantee extends through multiple events? It would be really hard to make it work all in one go." Her friend, a brunette sighed.

"I assure you, the guarantee stands for this event alone. Everyone who has attended will meet their destined match." Akira said as she moved to stand between the two friends.

"You were...?" Haley asked, blanking on the name.

"Akira. You were like a master of ceremonies, right?" Her redheaded friend saw Haley struggling and helped.

"That is correct. May I have the pleasure of learning who you are?" Akira gave her usual respectful bow.

"Sure, my name is June." The redhead introduced herself.

June had her hair set in bouncy curls. She was currently wearing a lovely blue dress that hugged her figure. She had a dusting of freckles on her cheeks, and a warm smile. June's breasts were above average, but she had felt downright small compared to some of the women she had seen that night. Her dress tapered in before flaring out with her hips. If Akira had to guess she'd imagine the redhead was in her mid-twenties.

"I'm Haley. It's nice to meet you." The brunette introduced herself.

Haley had shorter hair in a pixie cut. Though she wasn't fat she was bottom heavy with wide hips and a big bubble butt. She was wearing a red dress that matched June's. Though she lacked her friends breasts she was a little more daring, showing more of her cleavage. She seemed to be about the same age as her friend.

"I assure you that the guarantee I have in place is absolute. By the end of the night you will each be leaving with your soulmate. It would be my honor to assist in this endeavor." Akira offered.

"Well, the night is wrapping up soon. We wouldn't want to spoil your guarantee." June joked, her smile bright as ever.

"Lead the way Akira. Do you already have someone in mind for us? No offense, but I think it's slim pickings now." Haley looked around, seeing quite a few couples.

"I see two men here that I imagine would love the pleasure of your company." Akira led the friends toward two men.

The men in question looked almost identical. The main difference was the color of their ties, and that one had his hair longer. They were each Japanese, and looked to be old enough to be June or Haley's father.

"Hello, may we help you?" The one with shorter hair asked as he saw the three women approaching.

"I believe you both have had some trouble finding matches tonight." Akira began, seeing both men hang their heads in shame. "Worry not, for I think you would do well speaking with these lovely ladies here."

"I was thinking of someone more our age." June whispered just loud enough for Akira and Haley to hear.

"Not like we were having much luck." Haley shrugged. " I'm up for it. Why don't we start with names? I'm Haley."

"Oh, I'm, I'm June." June followed suit, and gave her name.

"It is a pleasure. My name is Oda, and this is my brother Daiki." The man with shorter hair made their introductions.

"I saw those briefcases with you. Are you here for work?" Haley asked.

"Yes, we often travel for our company. We have become very used to America." Daiki explained, his enunciation perfect but still accented heavily like his brother.

"That doesn't leave much time for dating I would imagine." June sighed, knowing from experience how hard it could be to balance work and social lives.

"That is why we have come to this event. We know we are getting older, and neither of us have ever been lucky in love." Oda grinned before taking a sip of his beer.

"We know how that goes." Haley gave June a sad look. "So, may as well ask what you guys are interested in. Anything you enjoy when you aren't working?"

"It is most unfortunate your country does not have a sumo stable. We are avid fans, but must try watching events at odd hours on occasion." Daiki explained.

"Oh yeah, I've seen some of that." June put a finger to her cheek in thought. "Where wrestlers come out into a ring and try to push each other out."

"And all of them are super fat." Haley couldn't help giggling.

"It is a little more complex than that, but you have the basic idea." Oda nodded. "It would be most welcome to find fellow fans."

"You're in luck you met Haley and I. We watch tournaments every week. Have you ever seen..." June began excitedly talking about some of the events she and Haley had viewed.

Memories of discovering the sport filled the girls minds. Of cheering on their favorite stables. The times they had needed to apologize to neighbors in the early morning due to cheering for live matches from across the world due to the time delay.

None in their group noticed as June and Haley's figures filled out. Each had put on a fair amount of weight, emulating the eating and training habits of their beloved sumos. Their interest had grown to a point the girls had begun considering trying it for themselves.

For June this meant she put on fifty pounds, and her belly was pressing against her dress. Her breasts grew two cup sizes. Her slim arms gained muscle hidden under a layer of fat. June's thighs and hips widened as she gained a solid base from her training.

Haley had taken to the training better than June. She had already been bottom heavy, and her thick thighs provided plenty of support. In their mock matches June found it hard to push Haley back at times. Like her friend Haley had also gained a good sized belly as she put on sixty pounds. Her small breasts had likewise gained two cup sizes.

"I never imagined we'd meet such avid enthusiasts here." Daiki laughed, thrilled by this development and lively conversation.

"It's so impressive the level of skill and power the greats can manage. Haley and I like to try our hand at it, but we only just started training in earnest." June flexed an arm. She knew it took a lot of time and dedication to become great.

"The two of you are doing wonders. With your influence it could be possible our beloved sport could flourish in your country." Oda praised the girls. "If this is how far you've come in such a short time I'd love to see what you could have accomplished if you'd started earlier."

The moment Oda finished his sentence the girls put on more weight. Their bellies pushed out further. Their legs became thicker as they gained more fat and muscle. Haley and June each put on one hundred pounds as they became enamored with sumo not in their early twenties, but in their early teen years.

"We were so proud to found the sumo clubs for our high school and college." Haley smiled, her cheeks chubbier. "It took plenty of effort, but our passion paid off."

"You would make our homeland proud. You have the hearts of champions." Oda proclaimed proudly.

"You honor us with your kind words Oda." Junko blushed as she moved some of her long black hair behind her ear.

Junko and Haruka had flourished on the sumo scene back in Japan. The pair had made their names famous, winning championships and renown many times. They had announced they would travel the world to grow the sport in other countries after a time. Oda and Daiki could not believe their luck that they had come across two of their idols.

Junko had put on substantially more weight. She had a belly the size of an enormous boulder, and just as solid. Junko had always had large breasts, and with her diet they had become colossal. It had been an issue on occasion that opponents would be smothered by her mammoth milkers and struggle for air. Her ass was gigantic, her legs twice as thick as Oda's waist. She tipped the scales these days around four hundred and fifty pounds. Her double chinned face was beautiful. Her stunning looks had won her many fans.

Haruka outclassed Junko, the friendly rivals often competing against each other. Haruka was more than five hundred pounds of blubber and muscle. With her bottom heavy build it was a struggle for opponents to lift her. Her spacious hips and thighs were incredibly well padded. Haruka's ass was beyond what anyone could compete with. An immense shelf bounced and wobbled as she made her way to the ring. It would be impossible for anyone to encircle their arms around. Haruka had a large belly as well, her excess flab hanging in a large roll over her thighs. At her size her breasts couldn't complete with Junko, but were larger than her head.

"We have done well gaining a foothold in this country. It is our desire to bring sumo to the whole world, and we will not stop until everyone knows how wonderful it is." Haruka declared.

Haruka and Junko had arrived recently and gone to work as ambassadors of the sport to spread its influence. With the beautiful champions at the helm, along with their passion and dedication, they had already come a long way to making sumo more popular.

"If only they were our age, huh Oda?" Daiki crossed his arms, desperately wishing the women weren't so young.

"You followed our careers from the early days. It means so much to hear from fans who knew who we were when we just started." Junko blushed.

She could remember how tiny she and Haruka had been then. Back when they dreamed big and no one took them seriously. Now they were retired champions, and had made sumo popular around the world. Many nations were creating their own stables and asking she and Haruka to come speak and train.

The pair of women had each aged into their early forties. They had gone as long as they could with their careers, but they'd had to let their students take over. It filled them with pride to have protégés all over the world. The next Olympics would even have sumo as a featured sport.

Junko and Haruka had each put on another hundred pounds. A fair amount of the muscle they had built over the years had turned to lard. They were still active, but keeping the diet they'd had all their lives without as much exercise in preparation for events left them much softer.

Junko's famously gigantic jugs were sagging more these days. It seemed they never stopped growing, truly a titanic size now. Her belly had softened enough to leave her with several rolls of fat, each larger than the other going down.

Haruka's ass had continued its own growth. She was at a point she would need at least two, sometimes three chairs to plop her ultra sized rear down. With how round she was Haruka was used to having issues getting in and out of rooms that hadn't been specifically widened for her.

"You were my first love Junko." Oda admitted. "I was sure if I ever met you I'd find a way to convince you to be my wife."

"I feel the same way about you Haruka. I only wish we had all met when we were younger." Daiki thanked whatever deity had given them this chance.

Akira looked to where Sam and Dan were talking with Jess and the boy she had managed to find. She smiled at the happy family, and nodded to herself.

Rings appeared on four fingers.

"Our daughter needs to find a strong man to support her the way you supported me Daiki." Haruka told her husband.

"I hope our little girl finds a match before the night is done Oda." Junko worried as held her pudgy hands in front of her vast bosom.

The women looked at a pair of young women who had been talking with a pair of men.

As their gaze fell on them the women's hair darkened to a deep black. Their eyes changed to reflect their new Asian heritage.

The girl on the right's breasts tripled in size as she became Junko's daughter. As she piled on weight she became more loving with the man she talked to. She encouraged him to feel her belly, enjoying how his hands sunk into her flab as pound after pound inflated it.

The girl on the left's large breasts shrank a cup as her pants exploded. In no time she stood on a set of thunder thighs. Her small butt had become an immense shelf of adipose. Even as her belly pushed out she was telling the man where thud be going for their first date.

"Looks like you don't have to worry about Chiyo. Seems the man she found likes our well fed daughter just the way she is." Oda smiled before kissing his wife.

"If he can keep pace with Hitomi's queenly attitude he'll make a fine companion." Daiki assured Haruka.

"Another successful event." Akira hummed to herself.

The last of the pairs had been matched. She had fulfilled her duty and ensured happy futures for each of her guests.

"Can I please have everyone's attention one more time?" Akira asked over the microphone for the guests still in the room.

"It has been the honor of a lifetime to assist each of you in finding your soulmates. It fills me with joy to see all of you moving into bright futures together. This event may be done, but I humbly ask that if you come across a poor soul in need of help you will send them to me so I may help them as well. Thank you all for making this event a perfect success!" Akira enthusiastically clapped her hands, several people applauding.

It had been a wonderful event. Akira knew she would continue her duty of matchmaking. It was a job that never ended. Still, as she looked at the faces of her guests her heart swelled with pride. She couldn't wait until the next time!
Nobody14
Transformation Master

Previous

Return to Stories