'Career Change' By M.Onstreaux Pig Transformation

Want to talk about transformation of any sort? Not covered by one of the subforums ("looking for", linkage, etc.) detailed below? Here's your place to do it!

'Career Change' By M.Onstreaux Pig Transformation

Postby Adobeman10 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:30 pm

One of the first and one of my favorite transformation stories ever done.
(Would love to know if anyone has any links to any other stories by this amazing writer)

Anyway, I am not an artist, but I love to play around on the Kisakae App- and I did a version of the story on the App.
There are a few other ones Im working on-mixtures of my stories and other favorites.

Heres the link to my deviantart site if you want to read it. Love to know feedback.

https://www.deviantart.com/adobeman10/a ... -945631504
Adobeman10
Transformation Grand Master

Re: 'Career Change' By M.Onstreaux Pig Transformation

Postby animefan78 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:27 pm

While I can't say I enjoyed the actual story as that sort of TF is not my thing. What I can and will say is that your skill with Kisakae is top notch. The transformations were seamless and I didn't even notice some of the details until later on. Excellent job, and if you ever do any transformations I'm a fan of I will be all in.
animefan78

Postby Adobeman10 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:15 pm

Thanks Man, I got some other stories with BE/SW/ and AR coming up- hopefully those are good-
Adobeman10

Postby animefan78 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:43 pm

Your take on my own worst enemy was interesting but the proportions became a bit much, however the idea was a solid one. Though I suspect my own personal tastes are coming through when I look at the art. I am interested to see how you handle AR.
animefan78

Postby Adobeman10 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:25 pm

Yeah, I do like the 'extremes' but I toned it down a bit and made some of the expansion a little more natural (sloping and drooping) But there will be BR in the Car Seat one- Going to post a pic now of it.
Adobeman10

Return to General Transformation Talk