Looking for specific muscle growth/reality change stories

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Looking for specific muscle growth/reality change stories

Postby syconerd » Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:24 pm

Hi Everyone
Im looking for two specific stories that I know are here but I completely forgot their names and forgot to save them.
The first one deals with two siblings (one brother and one sister) and how the sister deals with her overbearing brother by cursing him, in avertedly, making him get weaker and trade his strengths to her whenever he says something mean or callous. Reality changes to fit the narrative but eventually, the brother becomes a short frail Anemia ridden boy with no strength at all while his sister turns into a hulk of a woman that rapes her own brother.
The other one deals with a woman getting the powers to "gain" someone's ability by wishing. Basically, her first victim was her professor which she wishes she was as smart as him and successful as him. And since the professor was much older, she was able to achieve and be so smart in a much shorter time frame. She continues to do this and change reality to even at one point being incredibly muscular and causing her boyfriend to also be even bigger and stronger as well.
If anyone can give me the link/name it would be much appreciated
As well, any other reality change stories would also be much appreicated as well. Thanks
syconerd

Re: Looking for specific muscle growth/reality change storie

Postby NeroKnox » Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:05 am

The second one is Ten Lines by Max_ap
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9427
NeroKnox

Postby lyingaround » Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:26 am

The second one is Ten Lines by Max_ap about the other one, it tells a completely different story.
lyingaround

Postby lyingaround » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:14 pm

The second one is Ten Lines by Max_ap about the other one, it tells a completely different story. And the author talks about the relationship between the sister and the brother. I remember there was also a case of them fighting, and the brother grabbed his sister and threw her to the floor. The power came to him from an invisible being. If this story is what you're looking for, I'll try to find it soon. I remember it because I myself got into reading and started exercising, and for stamina and muscle growth I took pills, found the best place to buy Ostarine and since then I remember the story as the basis of my athletic accomplishments
lyingaround

Postby Wolfman81 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:13 pm

So as far as the brother/sister muscle swap story, there is definitely a little bit of that theme in "Transfer Student" by Nomdreserv, but it is in among a lot of other swaps and transfers. I'm not sure it's the one you're thinking of here, but it's likely worth the read, anyway. Here's the link:
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=85
Wolfman81

Postby khahahaa » Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:08 am

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8799&p=41279#p41279

The first story is called 'pride', which I commissioned the same author MAX for a commission. I'd appreciate it if you could tell me what you liked about it.
khahahaa

Return to Looking For ...