The Life Lizzie Deserves

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

The Life Lizzie Deserves

Postby Luvchanges » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:03 pm

Day 1 - Laura

I hated her the minute she strode confidently into our office. I immediately felt pangs of jealousy. Unfortunately the jealousy was not rooted in anything specifically, but the whole package she brought was daggers in my pride. She was youthful, gorgeous, fit, confident, and her university training and persona was immediately apparent. Her suit, clearly custom and form fitting, and Jimmy Choo leather pumps, a Chanel bag, and perfectly manicured nails, hair, and subtle yet elegant makeup. Even her name, Elizabeth Scott was evidently sophisticated and perfect. No, we quickly realized the nicknames Beth or Liz were off limits to this princess. My coworker and friend, Mary, quickly was scolded when she tried the less formal Beth. Elizabeth Scott immediately corrected poor Mary with an indignant, “the name is Elizabeth only. If you really want to impress me, call me Ms. Scott”. Well, ok miss princess…

So, we found out about Elizabeth joining us 2 weeks ago. What we learned at that point was a smart young lady was being added to our team as our new supervisor. I have been working here at KMI corp for 15 years. I am not unhappy here. I started on the phones in Customer Success. It wasn’t a bad job I landed at the time. I was 30, bounced around various crappy jobs, married to a derelict named Billy. Unfortunately, Billy knocked me up and basically handcuffed me until I finally left him 16 years ago. A single mother with an associate’s degree, and a resume filled with jobs like McDonald’s, admin assistant at a Catholic church, and a 2-year stint at the local supermarket. KMI Corp’s offer of $15/hr. at their call center was a nice score for me. At the time, my daughter Amber was just 3, and Billy was done with us, both financially and as a father to Amber. After 5 years, I was brought into the corporate office as an administrative assistant. They offered me $35K a year and full benefits. I needed that badly as Amber and I were struggling so much. I had managed to keep my figure on the call center, and being just 32, I was still somewhat hot. I did feel like the guys were ready to enjoy my presence in the office. I was cute and hardworking, but not intimidating to them as their administrative assistant. I even went out of my way to do the “old fashion” tasks of learning all their favorite treats and coffee preferences and kept them caffeinated and snacking to their hearts content, and I did it with my trademark smile and touch. I really liked my job. Over the years, I too unfortunately indulged in the same treats and coffee my more metabolically gifted male colleagues enjoyed. They all of course stayed hot and sexy, while I became softer and heavier gradually each year. Fast forward ten years and I’m 45yo and 50 lbs heavier. I did get 2 more promotions, and now I am the office manager making $60K a year. I’ve made three really good girlfriends at work. Mary, is my favorite. She is fat (another former hottie when she was young), loud, and totally inappropriate at times, but a huge heart, fun (especially for happy hours), and very good at organizing events and daily office needs. Jenny is also a very good friend. Jenny started in the office one year after me and went from a little 120lb curvy bombshell into a 190lb frump. Jenny, who wore sexy skirts in 2012, now is often in gray sweatpants, and she has like 300 marks against her in the HR permanent record for her unprofessional dress. She married the hot FedEx guy who came to our office each day back in 2012. His name was Steve. We all had a major crush on him, and I must admit I thought of Steve some nights in bed (for relaxation purposes only). We were all surprised when we found out Jenny had been seeing Steve on the sly, and before we knew it, Jenny got pregnant, engaged, and then married while 8 months pregnant. Steve wanted to make right by Jenny, but unfortunately lost interest 3 years into the marriage. Jenny had a few more relationships post-Steve, but with a special needs son, and an ever-growing waistline, her options were dwindling. Eventually Jenny found comfort in her job as the CFO’s secretary, her cute son, her friendships with our office crew, and of course her two favorite boytoys, Ben and Jerry. Jenny is quiet, but super sarcastic in a funny way, and she always is the first to comfort me when I have my crying moments at work. My 3rd bestie is Sara. Sara is what we all wanted to be but didn’t quite pull off. She started KMI 7 years ago as our receptionist and customer concierge. At 35, she is still super cute, put together, and has the perfect hot husband, Tom, and Brooks Brother’s catalog kids Cory, Madison, and Tyler. You would think we’d be jealous, but Sara is genuinely sweet, naïve, and not super bright, so we all feel good around her. We are the fabulous foursome at work. We do happy hour every Tuesday and Friday after work, we all socially smoke together, only a 2 a day at work so we can catch up on gossip and make plans. Our 2-cigarette smoke break is daily at 10am and 2:30PM sharp outside on the loading dock. The only one of us that clearly couldn’t handle light smoking was Jenny. Unfortunately, she went from never smoking to a pack a day. We do sometimes have a few more at happy hour, but I am good about not smoking at home. The four of us also sometimes celebrate holidays and go to each other’s’ homes. My daughter Amber treats Mary, Jenny, and Sara like aunts. I really don’t have any family, just Amber and I. She turns 18 next month, and the boys love her. I just need to keep her away from guys like her father. I also have no real friends other than my coworkers. They are everything to me.

Day 1 - Elizabeth

Well, this will be fun. KMI is the exact kind of place for me. A medium sized lake for a big fish for myself to own these bozos. Coming from a Wall Street firm should make this such an easy transition. My boss, Henry Kempski, is the COO, and I am in the corporate headquarters, so all these powerful men will be eating out of my hands in no time. Basically they put me in charge of some important corporate operational functions - things I actually know nothing about , but I will identify the drones that do, and ride them into the ground to make me look good. I wasn't really qualified for my last job, other than being hot, and having a Princeton degree. I really enjoyed the executive training program, at least the parts that were fun. I loved the international business trips, the functions where I got to dress up, and flirting with all the hot young up and coming junior executive peers of mine. Unlike me, they were all about working around the clock. I, on the other hand, would manipulate the heck out of the nerdiest of them, and coast. It worked great until Benjamin Taylor, the managing director of the junior executive training program got on to me. I thought I had no worries, as he looked like the kind of guy who was a major player and would appreciate a fine specimen like me. Ok, I was a tad off. In fact, Benjamin was a player, but on the other team, and my charms actually made things much worse. I decided to buckle down, but truth be told, I wasn't really that good at hard work or figuring out complicated financials. It isn't like I am not really smart, but it just wasn't my thing. I got into Princeton because I went to an elite private school, and manipulated teachers and male classmates to help me along to get decent grades without too much sweat. My dad, God rest his greedy soul, paid a firm to take my SAT and write my applications and essays. Apparently he dropped $15K. In retrospect, it was money well spent, but at the time, I was imaging all the Gucci and Louboutin I could have acquired with it.

Being my first day, I made sure I looked perfect. My tailored Italian suit, and my Jimmy Choo pumps, and manicure by Minh Nguyen, the best salon I discovered in this new area. The guys all checked me out like I expected, and the fat sows in the office were raging with jealousy. I'm sure they all took their feelings out on drawers full of Hostess Cakes and Hershey's chocolate. Keep eating those feelings ladies, and I will just keep running circles around your ever growing asses.

The morning was uneventful. I was shown to my new office. It wasn't bad for a suburban office park. I had a nice view of the property, and it was outfitted with furniture that looked brand new, including a beautiful large couch. Apparently this office was empty for a long time, and they redid it for me. The fat yet somewhat cute office manager, Laura, sits outside my office in a depressing cube, adorned with lots of photos, cheap kick-knacks, and bowls of fattening candies. Apparently, she had asked multiple times over the past few years if she could have the office. She received a consistent no, obviously. Why would anyone give that middle-aged fatty an office? She thinks her 16 years here, and her "important" responsibilities warranted it. How cute. I just landed here and she reports to me. Haha. I'm sure she's a workhorse, so I will ride her hard as I attend to important things, like presentations, meetings with executives, and tending to self care. The executives in the office took me out to a nice restaurant to celebrate my first day. I ordered a chicken caesar with dressing on the side, which I refuse to eat. NO way I'm letting empty calories in this body. Despite being on the lacrosse team, I indulged my freshman year at Princeton, and my mom verbally abused me over that Christmas break for getting "fat". Ok, 14lbs in 3 months is a lot, but it was fun doing it - lots of fast food and beer parties. That said, the Sorority president told me in January that I really needed to lose it, or my selection was in jeopardy. It took until June, but I was back to my fighting shape, and was accepted into the coolest club on campus (Princeton itself doesn't officially recognize Greek life, but the student body knows us very well!).

Lunch went well. I networked with the key players. When I got back to my office mid-afternoon, the ladies were outside the loading dock area smoking. Gross. Like those cows need another strike against them. I guess it is good they will die early and not be a drain on the system. It isn't like I never smoked. A proper lady does it discretely. Like at home by yourself, with the window open and a glass of wine, and some Taylor Swift in the background on Spotify. No self respecting woman wants to be tagged a smoker. It is a lady's secret pleasure, done in moderation.

When Laura walked in from her smoke break, I taught her how I want my coffee every day. Since I don't have my own secretary, I was told she could do all the support functions I wanted from her. Henry warned me to be kind to her initially. The week before I arrived, she apparently threatened to quit, since she thought as "Office Manager", she was above basic admin work. They called her bluff and now she is my coffee fetching bitch. I like skim milk and a small amount of sugar. I really got into coffee a year ago, and I have about 4 cups a day. I will bring my own grounds for her starting tomorrow, as the swill they have for free is so subpar. Anyway, day one is in the books. I will be running this place by 30. Time to take the top down on my custom 3-series convertible and let the wind and sun bathe me in the glory I deserve to my really awesome new apartment. This is the life I deserve.

End of week 1 - Laura
Perhaps the reason I was so negative about Elizabeth is because she has all the things I desire. She had long beautiful chestnut hair with perfect highlights, a flawless face adorned with a cute button nose, large expressive blue eyes, perfect eyebrows and long lashes, and a perfect white smile. Her body was even more amazing. She had that perfect gym body that taunts me on Pinterest – pert C-cup breasts that defy gravity, a firm bubble butt, sexy legs with smooth muscle definition. Even her arms are small but packed with little powerful muscles. When she gets up from her chair, she springs up effortlessly, and zips around the office with the grace of a ballerina. I heard her come up the stairway (4 flights) without any labored breathing. I’ve used the elevators exclusively for the past 10 years, save the two fire scares we’ve had. Oh, and the one time the elevators were out of order last year and I needed to set up a conference room for the executives, and I was running late due to some drama with my daughter Amber at home. I went up the 4 flights as fast as I could, and I was sweaty and so out of breath, Jim, our CIO, kept asking me if I needed to sit down. Not my sexiest moment, especially around Jim, who I harbor a slight crush. It won’t go anywhere, as Jim is married to Vanessa, the Director of Accounting, and quite attractive. My 45yo 180lb single mom role isn’t getting Jim’s romantic attention anytime soon. Jim therefore is relegated to relaxation material for my Hitachi sessions. I would like to tell you Jim would like me, but he is too devoted to Vanessa. At least I thought so until this week. Embarrassingly, he is so unsubtlety smitten with Elizabeth in our office. I caught him leering at her, and he stupidly laughs at everything she says. That girl even has Don Miller smitten – our 60yo overweight and bald CEO. She has this magical ability to make men putty in her perfectly manicured hands. Avoidance of Miss Scott is impossible. Her office is right next to my cube. By the way, 16 years, and an “Office Manager” title, and I get no office. I also “happened” upon confidential salary information to find out Miss Scott is making $90K per year. How the hell does a 25yo make that kind of money, get an office, and be “in charge” of things she doesn’t know? Well, Mary and I did some research and got the lowdown. She graduated from Princeton University, although there was no indication of “honors”. She was in some sorority, and she played lacrosse. I guess lacrosse gave her that body. Further digging exposed some interesting news. She was predictably born and raised into a rich family. Her dad was loaded, and had a shipping business, but he apparently got caught 2 years ago in some illegal activity and was charged with multiple felonies. Furthermore, the highly leveraged business was decimated by the news, and all his customers ran. He was worth negative millions. The brave gentleman decided to commit suicide before the trial, and left his wife and Elizabeth, spoiled as hell, but now dead broke. I actually felt sorry for her when I read this news. Then I got the subsequent “joy” of the world’s most narcissistic self-centered bitch 20 feet from my cube every day this week. Her management position over us seemed unnecessary and invented to provide her a job. I was perfectly productive reporting to the VP of Operations, who basically left me alone, and would do my review based on my work, and how people liked me. Now with Elizabeth, I am severely micromanaged. Besides the indignities of her daily lectures, fetching her coffee, her noontime salads, and even doing some of her personal errands, I also get the most condescending attitude from her. I was having a not so small slice of birthday cake for a coworker, and Elizabeth “helpfully” tells me that I will never lose weight stuffing my face with cake. Bitch. Unfortunately, after her arrival on Monday, my stress level increased enough that I was soothing myself with all the kitchen goodies and leftover meeting snacks. I also added a 3rd and 4th smoke break to my day. My thighs are getting bigger while miss sexy struts around with her lithe waist, and perfect ass. I’m not the only one noticing. I overheard the two 30-something guys from accounting talking about how she’s the hottest girl and the best part of coming in the office.

End of Week 1 - Elizabeth

Well, the first week went swimmingly. Other than my annoying direct reports, it was pretty easy. I can tell the ladies are still uneasy about me, but they will learn to fall in line. Mary, Beth, and Laura invited me to lunch on Thursday, but when I found out it was a Chinese Buffet, I was like "uh, no thank you". I'm sure they love to see their superior stuff her face with greasy day old slop. I did have some great face time with my boss Henry, and he has a major crush on me. I wouldn't mind stealing him from his wife. I will have to pass on that though, as I'm very close to getting Spenser to propose to me. Once I marry him, I'm back in the inner circle. My mom is dead broke, and even if she did scrape up some money, I think she hates me now. I called her some choice words the last few times I saw her, and told her to just die on our last phone call a month ago. Once I have access to Spenser’s wealth, she can go pound sand in poverty while I live the life I'm entitled to live.

This weekend should be great. Spenser is unavailable tonight, so I can go on a date this evening with this seriously hot guy, Brad, I found 2 weeks ago on Tinder. This will be our second "date". Our first date consisted of too much wine, and a nighttime of wild fun. I don't foresee this date ending without multiple orgasms. I will kick Brad out first thing in the morning, and get my perfect ass to the gym, and then on to a massage. I will have plenty of time to ready myself for Spenser. He is such a nerd, and boring in bed, but his family is rich. I know, I'm obsessed with that aspect of Spenser. Without my Dad's gravy train, I need this like oxygen. I just can't live without more money. I make $90K a year and I'm starting to worry it won't cover my bills. When I moved down here from NYC, I thought my standard of living would go up dramatically, but it hasn't. My apartment is nice, but I have no roommates since i have zero girlfriends in this area. No one at work seems like friend material, other than this goth chick in marketing I met Wednesday, named Zoe. She is seriously edgy, but seems super fun, smart, and a complete rebel. Hopefully they don't fire her before I get a chance to befriend her. She is around 30, and definitely a looker. I think the older guys fantasize about her as some sort of goth domme, as she gives off a powerfully controlling yet sweet persona, and literally gets people to do what she wants at a whim. Mary actually counseled me to steer clear of her since she is "bad news". That makes Zoe even more cool in my book. Anyway, the costs of apartments was more than I budgeted. I left New York and came here to be near Spenser. I took a pay cut to come to KSI, but figured the cost of living was much cheaper, which is generally true. Unfortunately , I got talked into a $2000/month apartment with a 24 month lock in. It was way more than I wanted, but the saleslady really helped me see that a hot girl like me needs to give off a successful vibe. It won't matter once I am with Spenser. I will get him to buy out the lease and we can live in the house his parents purchase for us. At least that is my plan. My car is also a bit of an expense. My new 2022 BMW 3 Series convertible is $800/month lease. I didn't need a car in Manhattan, but now I do. My insurance rate stinks as I had a bunch of tickets and accidents in college. My luxury gym membership is $140/month, and that doesn't include my regular massages, personal training, and cute outfits to potentially get side action from the buff males who check me out. Hair, nails, organic food, clothes, handbags - I've learned to embrace plastic. Spenser will pay off all my debts when the time comes. Ok, time to go. Brad will be here in an hour and I need to take care of things down south before the date.

End of week 4 - Laura

Elizabeth did have a boyfriend, Spenser. Oddly enough, they knew each other from 4 years of Princeton together, but somehow, they just started dating 6 months ago. The way she talked about him; they were going down the aisle with certainty in the near future. That said, I couldn’t necessarily sense any kind of infatuation on her part, other than how rich he seemed to be. She droned on about his exclusive country club, exotic vacations, and the people he knew, all courtesy of his well-heeled parents. I would never know that in my lifetime. After a few weeks as our bitchy boss, I finally got to meet him on Monday. He showed up with flowers and they droned on about this amazing dinner date at one of those restaurants this past Sunday I will never be able to afford. He is cute-ish. He has nerdy boyish looks, but he is so skinny and has no muscle. He wore an expensive business suit, and Mary pointed out to me he wore a Rolex. Since I’m not into those things, my jaw dropped when Mary told me it was a $20K watch. WTF. Anyway, Spenser was in fact smitten with her, and she ran roughshod over him. I asked them innocently where they met, and I drew the conclusion he was friend zoned through college and after, at least until daddy offed himself. That’s why she moved from New York, left a prestigious Wall Street bank training program, and came to our respectable but second rate company. Now I see why our executives jumped at the chance for her. She was a true up-and-comer, not a broken shlep like the rest of us. Spenser was her only lifeline to the elite again, and she could sit in our mediocre company lording her “greatness” over us. I bet he wouldn’t tolerate her bitchiness if she was not so hot, and her life wasn’t so perfect. If only.

End of week 6 - Laura
Ok, this week sucked. Elizabeth sacked Sarah and Michelle. Michelle I get. She is a pretty 28yo lady, but very odd and unfriendly. She was compliance clerk who never really hit it off with anyone, and now is unemployed. Firing Sara is unforgivable. Elizabeth is more jealous and insecure than I realized. Sara’s husband, Tom, has a great job, so they will be ok until she lands her next gig. I am going to miss Sara in the office. Mary, Jenny, Sara and I are out at our favorite dive bar smoking, drinking, and eating way too many empty calories in mourning of the situation. If we don’t do something, Mary, Jenny and I will be picked off one by one. After we were all drunk, Mary suggested we plant drugs on her and call the cops. I hope she wasn’t serious, but I could see her doing that in an extreme situation. That said, I’ve toyed with the idea of spiking her coffee. I actually have altered it a bit - I pour heavy cream into a clean “low-fat milk” container and put a nice generous, lard inducing slug of it in every delicious cup. I also add 3 heaping spoons of white granulated sugar, not the one measured tsp that she requests. She is not overly observant, as I even use the free office coffee but told her it was freshly ground gourmet. She bought it completely. Like I would ever spend money on gourmet coffee her! I guess the heavy cream and extra sugar is yummy to her soon to be growing tummy. That of course is just a prank. I am really considering putting this drug in her coffee I took two years ago due to severe allergies. After 3 months of suffering, I found this online pharmacy that had a drug that completely knocked it out over a 4 week period. The problem was it had two severe side effects: major drowsiness and it made my appetite insatiable. Luckily I was done with it in 4 weeks. I have some leftover, and I could order more. I smaller dose each day in her coffee should do the trick of making her a little lazy and, if lucky, maybe add some chub to that perfect body she doesn’t deserve. Since it is a felony, I am not saying anything to the other ladies.

End of Week 6 - Elizabeth

Ok, I guess the honeymoon is over at work. I am totally bored. Financial sheets, process flows, performance reports bore the crap out of me. I do like performance reports, and I took the first step in making a case to eliminate Laura and Mary’s positions. Today I also successfully eliminated the too perky and annoying Sara, and the weirdo, Michelle. I can reallocate the money to younger new hires that will be more loyal to me. I am not fond of my staff, but Laura and Mary particularly get under my skin. They actually do great work, and come in before me and leave after I do. The problem is that they question me. Seriously, I am their superior. That are not sufficiently loyal. They also give off such a "mom" vibe - they worry about everything, dress frumpy, stuff their faces, and sweat every silly detail. I did get Laura to work all last weekend on my presentation, and I nailed it when I delivered it to the executives on Tuesday. I was thinking of giving her some credit in the meeting, but decided not to since she wasn't there, and it would undermine my case for eventually firing her.

On the love front, I had to catch up with Brad last night, since Spenser is here all weekend. Ugh. I was beginning to enjoy my Friday nights of debauchery with Brad, and the have my boring and relaxing Saturday and Sunday with Spenser. No proposal yet, and there is no way this weekend is the time since he left me to pick the dinner reservation. He better get his scrawny ass moving with my ring.

End of week 12 - Laura

I am getting tired of how much work Elizabeth is piling on me. I’m now working weekends too, and it is all of her responsibilities. Whatever she is up to this weekend, she was primping from 3:30 onward and jetted out the door by 4:30 in full me heels and a short black dress. Speaking of which, I swear her legs and arms a slightly thicker, and I thought I witnessed a small pouch when she bent over the other day. It may also be wishful thinking. The way she still looked in that dress and those heels would probably turn me lesbian. Then I’d stab her in bed afterward, haha. Anyway, I’ll be stuck here until at least 8PM and I’ll grab pizza for me and Amber, assuming she isn’t out for the night with friends.

End of Week 12 - Elizabeth

Seriously still no ring, and no Spenser this weekend. He is going to a "gamers convention" in Atlanta. I'm left with Brad tonight, and Sebastian from the gym tomorrow evening. At least I will be properly attended to sexually this weekend. I am not sure what Spenser is waiting for. I keep dropping hints.

Work has not improved. The last few weeks have been tough. I am exhausted. It isn't from working too hard either. I've been sleeping in and arriving at 9:30am. I've even had to seriously curtail my normal 70 minute pre-work beauty process to 15 minutes to make up that time. Don Miller saw me get off the elevator on Tuesday at 9:45am, and he just looked at his watch. Not a good look for me. At least Laura has upped her coffee game. She says she got these specialty beans she grinds right before work, and adds a perfect mix of cream and sugar. I did ask her if she was using too much sugar, and heavy cream, but she is not. I did secretly find the container of cream one day in her mini-fridge and it says low-fat. That is good since I'm indulging in 6 mugs a day just to stay awake. Laura is helpful since she has taken more off my plate as well. She is also now doing my budgets. Laura is surprisingly good at them. The first 2 months, I was bombarded by everyone with budget and process questions, but now they just go to her directly, freeing me up for real work. I've also been hungrier lately. I've added a clandestine trip to the kitchen to grab one or two treats each morning and afternoon, and I've been having sandwiches and chips each day with my salad. I only eat a half of the sandwich at lunchtime, but have the other half at 3pm. I duck out of the office at 4:30 to go to the gym. Unfortunately I only get there 2 days a week, as I am just too tired for any more. I just do my own workouts since the personal trainers were adding up, and my credit card balances are freaking me out. I just do minimum payments and it says it would like like 2 decades to pay off. When I get home before 5pm on non-gym days, I take a 1 hour nap, have dinner, and they enjoy Netflix and a few cigarettes to stay awake. Lately I've been falling asleep on the couch, which is ok since it was much more expensive than most people's beds. It's not like I am some depressing fat bachelor on his mom's basement couch. The only problem I ran into was falling asleep during my thousandth viewing of "The Notebook", and I woke up with red wine all over my $300 nightie and $4,000 couch. Ugh. I cried. I have no idea how to clean it up and too tired to Google hacks to get it out. I wish I lived with a man who knew how to do these things. I bet Laura knows. Middle class loser moms like her know these random things.

End of week 16 - Laura
I’m pretty certain the special coffee is having an effect on Elizabeth. She is dragging everywhere. Admittedly, it may also have to do with her new bestie friendship with Zoe, the cancer of the company. She is bad news. Everyone who hangs with her is worse for it before they know it. She is very persuasive, and somehow gets people to do things they normally would never do. I went out with her a few times five years ago, and the last time, woke up on my apartment floor with my car parked on the complex lawn. I drove home trashed with no recollection. I resolved to avoid Zoe for all but superficial interactions. Elizabeth is definitely adding some chub. At least 15 lbs since she started in the Summer. More striking is how slipshod her outfits and makeup appear. Not bad compared to Mary and I, but no where near the perfect specimen who graced us 4 months ago. Her muscle tone is definitely waning. Little Elizabeth may not stay so little after all! Time to get her some sugar and heavy cream in that growing girl’s belly. I also think its time to bring her 2 donuts so her nice little tummy stays full. We started taking her out to lunch. She is much more insecure than I originally imagined. She is desperate for Spenser to propose. If he is smart, he will run for the hills. All she seems to talk about is his family’s money and power. If she lost him, she just be a younger, hotter version of Mary and I. She’d be a middle class nobody. Ok, she has a Princeton degree, but she is surprisingly incapable and indecisive. I am enjoying making her more insecure and paranoid at work. I am also impressing the bosses, and they are starting to notice I’m a big part of her “work”. Elizabeth better get that softening body into work before 9am, or she’s going to start getting tagged as a slacker. The benefit of the doubt she’s received so far is waning as rapidly as her willpower and calf muscles.

End of Week 16 - Elizabeth
My energy has not improved at work. I am dragging around all day. My morning routine is basically throwing on the best outfit I can without showering/shaving. I now try to do that in the evenings after my naps. I do makeup, but have to be quick about it. I've outgrown my hottest clothes, but did a $3,000 credit card run to Nordstrom last weekend and solved it with some temporary "fat clothes". I'm by no means fat compared to my coworkers. I've decided to join them for lunch two days a week, and it gives me a chance to know what they are thinking. They say keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. I've also started doing Tuesday and Thursday girls night out with Zoe. Talk about wild. She is awesome. The problem is I am exhausted when we stay out to 11 downing fruity drinks and cigarettes. I am a zombie on Wednesdays and Fridays. It also killed my last 2 gym days. I may as well suspend the membership as my debt is getting out of control. At least I found a good trick. I learned how easy it is to schedule a "meeting from 10-11am, shut your office door, and take a nap on the couch. I set my iPhone alarm for 11, and no one is the wiser for it. I fall asleep in 30 seconds and I'm in a deep stupor when it goes off at 11. A fresh coffee, courtesy of Laura, and a cigarette out on the loading dock, and I’m ready to knock out some work before lunch. This afternoon, Laura brought me 2 incredible donuts with my coffee. Part of me sees it as a trick to get me fat, but they are fresh and tasted amazing. I guess Laura is growing on me.
Luvchanges

Re: The Life Lizzie Deserves

Postby B$fan » Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:23 am

Absolutely great start. I cant wait for more.
BS Writer

If you enjoy my stories and want more, you can join my Patreon http://www.patreon.com/BSWriter and you can also feel free to DM me about commissions! Or email me at bswriterstories@gmail.com
B$fan
Transformation Master

Postby lowradiation » Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:17 am

Very good
Thanks for sharing
lowradiation

Postby Luvchanges » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:34 pm

Thank you for the motivating comments. I have a new post. . .
Luvchanges

Postby Luvchanges » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:40 pm

Wednesday of Week 20 - Laura
Lately Mary, Jenny, and I have been going out to lunch with Elizabeth. At first, we figured it was a way to kiss up a bit, and perhaps get to know her better so we could know how she operates. She isn’t the worst lunch companion. With her new-found appetite, she doesn’t leave us all feeling like pigs, as she joins in the feast with the rest of us. For a junior executive, she really has done no real networking game at KMI. There are other 20-something up-and-comers, and she doesn’t associate with them. Other than her flirting with the married male executives over 40, and Zoe, she is friendless at work. We also have surmised she is friendless out of work. She did have girlfriends in college and in NYC, but she has made no effort to keep those up. She is putting all her energies in getting Spenser to propose to her, and we can tell she is getting very frustrated with him. We knew she wasn’t smitten, but as her frustration grows, she has nothing good to say about him to us. For instance, she has mentioned he is kind of boring, refers to him as dorky, his Mom completely controls him, that he shares none of her interests, and he is “uninspiring in bed”, but she is apparently going teach him over time (wow, that sounds so sexually appealing). Unfortunately for Spenser, she is also kind of mean to him in front of us. Two weeks ago he came to the office. She was sarcastic with him in ways that crossed the line of playful teasing. He didn’t seem to like it, but he also rolled with it. However, when he visited her on Monday, and she was the same way, he snapped at her and declared, “whatever Elizabeth, if you want something different, you pay for it”. At that point, she quickly responded that she was just kidding, but she was clearly doing damage control. That was the first time I witnessed any backbone from prince Spenser. I feel like telling him he holds all the cards, but maybe he will figure that out on his own. One other interesting tidbit we’ve picked up on from Elizabeth is that she’s twice accidentally dropped the name Brad, and quickly says “I mean Spenser”. On top of that fact, we noticed she was dressed in “a fuck me dress and heels” on multiple Fridays, and yet we later found out Spenser wasn’t around those days. I think some guy name Brad is getting some of Elizabeth’s milk for free, and poor Spenser will be left buying the cow. Speaking of cows, Elizabeth is filling out nicely, especially her newly minted thick thighs, and an ass that has clearly spread a bit. Her butt definitely fills out her chair better, and she needs her arms to get out of it. Again, she is not a cow by any measure, but Mary agrees she is definitely losing her definition, and everything appears much softer. We also have noted her clothes are a new set, and less sexy, than the ones she wore the first 2 months. We are guessing she gained 15-20 lbs, but she was so fit before, she still looks attractive. That said, the sexy and tasteful tailored Italian suit has been MIA. Overall, while still somewhat sexy, she is definitely a bit haggard from her nights out with Zoe, and whatever extracurricular activities she does with men not named Spenser.

For each of the ways Elizabeth ingratiates herself with us, she is off-putting in at least 2-3 other ways. Mary carefully brought up our beloved ex-colleague Sara, and mentioned how we are still all friends. Elizabeth without any tact, stated that Sara was deadwood, she doesn’t regret firing her, and we should find a better friend. When Jenny had dessert last week after the big lunch, Elizabeth rudely said “no wonder you don’t have any dating prospects”. The worst part however is her incessant droning on about all of the luxuries she owns, and how powerful she is at work. First of all, I do most of her job, and if I stopped, the senior team would quickly realize the empress has no clothes (and maybe soon, none that fit her burgeoning thighs and butt). Secondly, miss high and mighty has an amazing apartment, car, and clothes, but she is literally drowning in debt, and she has no clue whatsoever how to manage money. I feel like teaching her some basics before something really bad happens, but I am also the same bitch still spiking her coffee in hopes she gets fat, so I’ll let her go bankrupt and laugh inside. Over two cigarettes yesterday at the loading dock together, she was crying (real tears) about her credit card balances, and I casually told her to not worry at all, and that Spenser will take care of them when they are married. That seems to make her calm down somewhat.
Luvchanges

Postby Luvchanges » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:06 am

End of Week 24 - Elizabeth
I had the shittiest week, but I thought this upcoming weekend would make me feel better. It is Friday evening and I’m all alone ordering pizza and drinking wine. First, on Tuesday, I made some lame excuse to Spenser (as usual) of why I wasn’t available Friday night, but would love him to take me on the town on Saturday evening and wow me. For some reason this time, he was unusually angry and said he was done being treated like this by me, and that he doesn’t like that I always dictate when he can see me. Luckily I was able to calm him down and convince him I love him and will always be true. He is really sweet that way, and our Saturday would be incredible together. After this fight on Tuesday, my weekend was looking great again - sex all night with my stud Brad, and another potential engagement dinner at a 4 star restaurant with Spenser. Then Wednesday arrived. Brad texted me this weird, “i’m busy with workover the next few weeks thing”. I was so taken aback. Brad is a finance guy, hot, and a bit of a gym rat. Last Friday, he was very unhappy when he found out I quit working out at the gym 2 months ago, and told me I’m getting too fat for his liking. After that comment, I brought out the big guns and gave him my sexiest best that night and he came 4 times! He was very satisfied, and at that point, I knew my few extra pounds were not going to hinder Brad and my sexual trysts. Maybe I was wrong. I will have to see in a few weeks when his work calms down and he is available again. It was Thursday night that brought the death blow to my weekend. I texted Spenser that I was available the entire weekend now, and I would spoil him in and out of bed for 48 hours straight. He texted “oh Liz, I’m sorry, this really sucks but I need to spend the weekend up in Boston for work”. I hate when he calls me Liz. Some of the coolest girls in my Sorority called me that, but I just let it go. I immediately called him and he never picked up. I left him like 6 voicemails and finally heard from him at 3pm today. He called and causally told me he was at Logan Airport with a group of people, but I should have fun with friends or something. When I started asking him questions, he said he had to go for his limo to the hotel. Spenser has been a little more distant lately and I am worried. I don’t know what has gotten into him, but I need him back so I can close the deal and get him to marry me.

The pizza guy came, and he was very cute. Definitely a loser and not my real type, but cute. He was young, maybe 20, and a bit doughy, but he had a handsome face, and great hair. If he dressed better, and hit the gym, he would be very doable. I could see the outline of his cock in his tight pants, and it was very inviting. He told me his name is Charlie, and I introduced myself as Liz, so not to intimidate him, and told him I am loyal to his pizza shop. He laughed and said he hopes to see more of me. I flirted with him for a few minutes and he left. It helped a ton with my self esteem.

It is now 11PM, and I just woke up from passing out to a romcom and a bottle of wine. I must have been out for 2 hours. I spilled more wine on my couch and dress, and also got greasy pizza stains everywhere, including my ever depreciating couch. I need to put this stuff away in the future when I know I am that tired. I smoked 2 more cigarettes and they woke me up. I am now oddly awake and not sleepy. Cigarettes are another thing I need to be careful with. These days, I am having one each day first thing when I wake up, one in the car to work, 3-4 at work with the girls, 1 in the car ride home, and depending on the evening, 1-10. Nights out with Zoe are full of heavy booze and 10 cigarette evenings. I need to go easier on the smoking when I am alone at home. Spenser keeps claiming he smells smoke on my and I keep blaming my friends at work. He generally accepted it, at least until last week when he found a pack of Marlboro and my pink lighter in my bedside drawer. I lied and told him I have a few a week. He didn’t respond, but he didn’t get upset either.

Work wasn’t so great this week, and that is a massive understatement. I had a presentation on Wednesday and it didn’t go well. I’d love to blame Laura, but her preparation sheets, and her slide deck she made for me were awesome. It was the Q&A afterward where I stumbled. I should have prepped with her to better understand the slides, but I tried to wing it, and I ended up contradicting my own slides. I think I ultimately got through without too much damage, but it was a bad look. I told Laura afterward, and she was very sympathetic and told me we will review beforehand next time so I am better prepared. She told me the Chinese Buffet (the one I’ve been avoiding since I arrived 6 months ago) would make me happy and I would forget the whole ordeal. I agreed to go, along with Mary and Jenny. I promised myself to stick to steamed vegetables, and some brown rice, but the buffet wasn’t stocked with them. Several plates of General Tso's chicken, sweet and sour pork, crab rangoon, deep fried noodles, and sugar-coated fried dough balls later, and I was stuffed like a prized piggy. Jenny said I was a newbie buffet eater, and made all the rookie mistakes. She joked that I will be a pro in no time, but I told her I don’t see doing this very often. Mary joked, “oh, I think our boss will be back”. LOL, fat chance. Luckily 2 cigarettes in the car back to the office settled my stomach, and I took my first post lunch nap at work. Unfortunately I forgot to set my alarm, and I missed my meeting with boss, Henry Kempski. I don’t know if this was retribution for missing our meeting, but when I caught up with him later in the day, he told me he was moving me off the big project, and I was getting reassigned to 3 smaller projects. I asked if it was because of the meeting I missed earlier in the day, and he told me “Liz, it was something I’ve been toying with for a few weeks now". When I later found out Stephanie Jamison is now the project lead, I shut my door and cried. I hate her so much. She is a bit older than me, like 29. She attended Boston University, but has an MBA from Virginia. We never really hit it off, and I think she is the reason none of the junior executives like me. She is a bit of a ringleader. She is a very attractive woman with a tall (5’11”) runner’s body. She married her college sweetheart from Boston University at age 22, has 2 kids, and her husband is an Orthopedic resident. It seems all the young up and comers follow her. The first few months, I thought I had her number with my proximity to the senior executive team, but with my waning attention from them (I chalk it up to no longer being so new), that project was the key to my high profile. The three projects I now have are all small, very administrative, and there will be no travel or customer facing dinners for me. It really sucks and it is totally unfair.
Luvchanges

Postby B$fan » Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:27 am

Love it. I especially love the inclusion of the buffet which I’m sure will become a favorite place of hers. I’m sure that will speed up Liz’s progress.
BS Writer

If you enjoy my stories and want more, you can join my Patreon http://www.patreon.com/BSWriter and you can also feel free to DM me about commissions! Or email me at bswriterstories@gmail.com
B$fan
Transformation Master

Postby Luvchanges » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:56 am

End of Week 26 - Laura

I kind of feel bad for Elizabeth these days - ok, not bad enough to not enjoy her being knocked down a few pegs. She is still somewhat insufferable, spoiled, and can’t go a day without insulting me. A couple weeks ago, I spent the weekend (like an idiot) preparing her slides and prep notes for her big project presentation. I have no idea why I do so much for her, but hard work, and doing the best for the company is hardwired into me. I just don’t know any better. Anyway, Miss Lazy decides to not prep, or even read the presentation before going into the executive board room with some of our key executives and project leaders. It went about as well as you could guess with zero prep. You can’t bat your eyelashes, and show a little leg to get through an important presentation. Speaking of which, people are noticing her weight gain. Two alpha male dickhead sales guys, Fred and Greg, who swing in our office monthly from the road, were talking, and I overheard them say what a shame it was “the Scott chick chunked up”. Fred and Greg are in their 30’s and I’m unfortunately invisible to them, but I’d date either if they asked. I know, I’m desperate. They don’t want me anyway. They continued talking, and Fred said he’d bang her in private but go to his deathbed denying it to the other guys. He emphatically stated, “I don’t want to get a bad rap as a chubby chaser”, and they both laughed. I guess my fat ass has no chance, if Elizabeth dropped out of their league.

She shouldn’t be worried about other guys anyway, having a steady boyfriend, and, according to her, eventual fiancee. We don’t see as much of Spenser in the office, but he did show up last Friday after work. They were going out to an early dinner, since apparently he had some “guys’ weekend” right after. She is way less sarcastic with him these days, and he definitely seems less smitten with her. The power dynamic has flipped. He is way more confident and aloof, and she is acting so insecure and nervous in front of him. In fact, he was looking at his phone the whole time, and barely said hi to me. She kept trying to start conversations with him to include me, and he kept saying dismissively, “uh huh” and “sounds good”. I asked her about it Monday over a cigarette, and she was near tears telling me she is worried she is losing him. I asked if he could be seeing someone else, and she clearly never gave that a thought, at least until I said it. Once I said it though, she turned white and asked me if I really thought that was possible. Being a cheater herself, I was surprised she never imagined that sweet and skinny Spenser could be boning the next potential candidate for future rich housewife. She did tell me he knows she smokes now, and he hates it. He also apparently is a fat-phobe, and told her that her tummy pouch was unattractive when she’s naked, but that she was still very pretty - wow, what an abusive and backhanded compliment. She also told me he made this whole list of things she needs to start doing - lose weight, stop smoking, stop wasting money, read more intelligent books so they can talk about what he deems interesting things, and be more flexible since his schedule is suddenly more busy. She is so desperate for him. She also has a potential problem lingering. A week ago Tuesday night, she did her usual get trashed with Zoe at the local bar. They ran into this guy Michael we know from work. He is a very athletic and attractive 40yo African American, who works in our shipping department. Michael is smart and smooth, but a serious underachiever with work, but a professional player. About 4 years ago, he got within an inch of me agreeing to sleep with him, but my phone rang, and Amber’s home emergency saved me from a poor decision. Michael is smooth, but once he gets you, he moves on. A perfect player. A bad choice for most women, and certainly a woman who is desperately trying to convince a boyfriend who is slipping away, to put a ring on her slightly chubby finger. Alright, I doubt her fingers are any bigger, but Elizabeth did tell me one night over drinks she gained 25 lbs in the past 6 months. I can see that. Regarding Michael, the cliff note version is that the 3 of them went back to Zoe’s apartment, Michael screwed Elizabeth multiple ways, and Zoe happily recorded it on her phone. Being the bitch Zoe is, she showed several ladies at work including Mary. I didn’t see the video myself, but Mary said Elizabeth is pretty darn good at BJs, got railed without protection, and came off as a general slut in the video. I inquired if she looked fat in the videos. Apparently Zoe was more focused on making sure Elizabeth’s face was prominent, and it left zero plausible deniability to what her and Michael performed on each other that night. I just wonder what Zoe wants. If Spenser sees it, I guarantee there will be no wedding bells in Elizabeth’s future with Spenser. Most likely, it is Zoe’s twisted way of controlling her “friends”, and Spenser will be spared the heartache.

Work was good this week. I have been helping Elizabeth organize her 3 new smaller projects. She has been acting much more collaborative now, and even tells me I no longer need to do errands or admin work for her, as long as I help her on the projects. I happily gave up on getting her dry-cleaning (it was no fun anyway since she removes the size labels), fetching her lunch, and organizing her files. I did tell her I still enjoy making her coffee, but for me to continue, she needs to do all the data entry for the timecards each day. I hate that task, since it is mindless and takes 30 minutes. I was half joking, but she surprisingly agreed to do it. Wow. She also asked if she could join us for lunch all 5 days (up from 2), since I’m not fetching her lunch anymore. I said of course, but I questioned why she doesn’t make business lunch meetings with the ambitious people and project team. She confided that she hasn’t been very comfortable lately, and wants to have a relaxing lunch with friends each day so she is mentally reset for the afternoon. I was surprised she considers Mary, Jenny and I friends, but I guess that is good. It is not like I have many friends, and it makes her less of a boss, and more of a coworker. Elizabeth is still insulting, but we are starting to slowly give it back to her when she does it. Sometimes, she rolls with it, other times she seriously reminds us she is our “superior” (and we chuckle in our heads), and on occasion, her eyes water up when she gets insulted back. She was on the verge of tears when after insulting Mary’s weight, Mary stared her in the eye and said, "look chubcakes, when I was your age, my body was hard and hot, you are 26, and starting to look like a mom of toddlers”. I have to admit, that was funny as shit. It took every ounce of my maturity to restrain my laugh, and put my arm around Liz to comfort her. I lied when I told her, “don’t listen to Mary, you are an attractive in-demand lady that all the hot young single guys would line up to marry tomorrow”. She smiled. Truth be told, her moderately elevated weight, smoking and partying is a negative with young professional guys who value being active and healthy, but it her insecurities, selfishness, and spoiled behavior that can no longer be shrouded and overlooked by perfect beauty and the distraction of wealth and privilege.
Luvchanges

Postby Luvchanges » Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:50 pm

End of Week 30 weekend - Elizabeth

The comment last month by Mary about my weight, and Spenser’s attitude with me, motivated me to make a few changes to lose weight. I found some exercise videos on Youtube, and I committed to try and diet. The problem I have is I live alone, and to have any social life outside work, it is fancy meals with Spenser, and bar nights with Zoe. Spenser is more than ok when I keep my order to 1 glass of wine, a salad, and no dessert. Zoe will have none of that. Now that Spenser is out with friends at least one night on the weekends, I added a third night out with Zoe. She badgers me to order nachos, wings, and very sugary alcoholic beverages. Even when she says fine, “don’t eat them”, she orders them anyway, and taunts me until I end up eating them 2 hours later when they are cold and disgusting, and I’m super drunk and hungry. Her phone is always eagerly ready to catch me in the act of mopping up stale cheese sauce with my fingers or drinking the blue cheese cups. I hate when she does that. Anyway, the Youtube workouts are challenging for me but they should get me back in shape. I’m exercising 3 days a week for 20 minutes. I used to work out 60-90 minutes a day, 6 days a week. I figure though since I got out of shape, I need to be extra safe. I also read on Reddit that 20 minute workouts can be just as effective. I have some bands, a yoga mat, and some 2lb dumbbells, so I have everything I need. I tried to run for the first time in months last weekend, but I couldn’t get very far, and kept needing to stop and walk. I can feel belly and tits flopping up and down and it gets painful. By the time I got around the 1 mile loop, I gave up and went home to rest. The Youtube workouts are better for my self-esteem because the lady is very supportive and is full of positivity. She gives several breaks in the 20 minutes, and provides positive affirmations while I catch my breath for the next set. I need that these days.

I am so bored. Last night, Friday, I was out until 2am with Zoe. Tonight I was supposed to be taken out downtown by Spenser, but he just texted me that he decided to hang with a friend instead. I was furious, and I wanted to give him a piece of my mind. He’s been blowing me off a lot lately, and when we are together, he acts so superior and bored. I don’t know what happened. I called him as soon as I got the text but it went right into voicemail. I was furious, but didn’t leave a message. I decided to have my leftover Chinese food from earlier in the week for lunch and watch some TV. Once I calmed down, I called Spenser again, but it went right to voicemail. I then texted him, and decided to be nice. I told him I love him and I wished him the best time with his friends. He immediately responded “Thx”. I don’t understand why he doesn’t pick up. I guess I need to leave him some space. I could go on a Tinder date tonight, but since Brad ghosted me 6 weeks ago, my heart hasn’t been in it. I did go on one Tinder date 2 weeks ago. The guy was ridiculously hot, but he seemed disappointed in me at the bar where we met up, and nothing ended up happening.

One good thing about not seeing Spenser tonight is that I did something really stupid this week when I was out with Zoe on Tuesday night after work. She gave me some pills when we went to the bar, and by 7, I was trashed. She convinced me to get a tattoo, “her treat”, but she said she gets to choose the what and where. We arrived at the parlor, and the artist was a friendly, but a weird bearded guy. Needless to say, 7 hours later, I walked out with my very own tramp stamp, and somehow it went on MY credit card. When I woke up, I called in sick, and went back to sleep. When I woke up at 1PM, I was starving, hungover, and my lower back was hurting. I did something I never do, but I needed the fat and salt to feel better. I made a McDonalds run, and my Big Mac, fries and shake tasted better than any 5 star restaurant meal Spenser treated me to. It shows how much a hangover will make you appreciate the simple things. I have no idea what and why I took pills from Zoe, but I’ll never do that again. I asked her last night about them, and she laughed and told me “don’t ever take those again unless you want to become a druggie, LOL”. She scares me sometimes. We had fun last night, but it was another night of bar food, too many cigarettes, and too much alcohol. I showed her my tramp stamp in the ladies room, and she likes it. All in all, I’m worried about keeping her as a friend. She’s been insinuating she has incriminating pictures of me, and now calls me “Skank” instead of Elizabeth, even at work. When I woke up the morning with the tattoo, I had a text from her saying “Good morning Skank, I hope you like the lower back art that will remind you how much of a slut you are! You will grow to like it! J/K! It suits you well! Luv you 4ever”

I should read or catch up on work, but it is Saturday afternoon. I decided to watch TV all afternoon and cheat with some potato chips, wine, cigarettes, and ice cream. By the time I looked at the clock it was 7pm. I wondered what Spenser was doing. I hope there aren’t any women with him and his friends. I can’t lose him. I decided it would be fun to see Charlie from the pizza shop again, so I ordered. They are a 2 large meat lovers pizzas for $15 special when I called, so I figured I need to save money. I eagerly awaited seeing him and flirting. I threw on a cute lounge outfit, combed my hair, sprayed on some No5, and makeup. When the doorbell rang, I leaped, ran to the door, and let out a “hi!” a bit out of breath. My heart dropped. It was a 70yo guy, and he had zero personality. I asked him where Charlie was, and he said he isn’t working tonight. Ugh.

I was so bored. It took until midnight, another bottle of cheap red wine, and 2 movies, but I finished one of the meat lovers pizzas. I will save the other for tomorrow and go to bed.

On Sunday morning, I called Spenser 4 times, and left a message on the fourth call. I told him I loved him and miss him and please call me. I waited an hour and got no response. Feeling sluggish and hungover, I did a 20 minute youtube workout. It was a burner and I must have burned 1000 calories. Feeling tired but better, I took a long overdue shower, but left my underarms and legs with stubble - no one will see under my sweats. I went out for a walk and went into McDonalds for lunch. There was a manager there who asked me if I was applying for one of the open positions. I told her no, I was there to eat, but she gave me an application in case “I change my mind”. Haha, like I’d ever take a job like that for losers. I had the same Big Mac, large fries and shake like last time, and perused social media for 2 hours. I went back up to the counter and got a large Coke, quarter pounder, and apple pie, and left. The manager came up to me again and said, “I really think you’d like working here and we are very generous with free food”. I smiled and said thank you and I would think about it. I went back home to my lonely apartment. Still no response from Spenser. I watched more TV, and took my frustrations out on a family sized bag of Lays and some Ding Dongs. I need to stop eating like this. My grocery list has gotten very embarrassing, but I’ve been so hungry and stressed. I’ll buy organic healthy food this week. I went online to shop but my credit cards are all maxed out. Shopping is no fun broke, so I turned on TV and zoned until dinner. I ate the other meat lovers pie, and went to bed. I need to turn things around at work. I am looking forward to catching up with Laura tomorrow morning. I’m so bored. I am both angry and worried about Spenser. I never heard from him.
Luvchanges

Postby Luvchanges » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:03 pm

Thank you all for the private comments urging me to continue! Please enjoy the next installment, and let me know what you like and don't. All the best!!!!

End of Week 36 - Laura

Life has been crazy for me lately with my daughter, Amber. The drama an 18yo brings into the house (ok, crappy apt.). We had a pregnancy scare, and she lost her job at the mall, but luckily did land one at McDonalds, and the pay isn't too far off. We had a murder in my apartment complex, which scared the crap out of all of us, at least until we learned it was a domestic dispute gone bad, and the killer is behind bars. Way too much stress! To cope, I've actually been doing Beachbody videos for the few months, and eating a little better. I still go out, but I am watching my portions more, and sticking with water. I only lost 8 lbs, but I feel firmer and more energetic, so I may as well keep at it. I'll never be hot again, but my goal at this point is to get through each day.

Work has been hectic. In addition to my own work, I'm basically carrying Elizabeth's three projects. She really had only a little business experience, and it shows. I do point her to online learning modules and implore her to read business journals, but she has no interest. She has become a great worker though with tasks, as she loves things where she can sit at her desk and plug away. She took on the timesheets, and knocks them out faster than I did. She has also gotten much better at PowerPoint and Excel sheets so I've offloaded some things to her that free me up to work on the projects. We have a presentation to deliver the week after next, and she keeps telling me she wants me to do it, but the bosses expect her. Elizabeth confided in my that she is very nervous because Stephanie Jamison will be in the meeting, and she is intimidated in her presence. I lied and told her she shouldn't be, but I can tell it is true, and in my opinion, well placed. If Elizabeth can’t get herself to raise her game to match Stephanie, she has a problem. The bosses hired both of them to be future executives. I’ve seen Stepanie in meetings, see her reading the Wall Street Journal two hours before Elizabeth slouches in, and the power and energy Stephanie’s lithe body exudes. I’ve seen her in expensive sleeveless dresses, and her small lean shoulder and arm muscles look so attractive, functional, and disciplined. She has a very feminine, yet hypnotically commanding voice, and you can’t help but jump to her requests. She exudes intelligence, infinite energy, and presence. She’s not a young boy's pinup material girl, but even most men would be out-alpha’ed by her, and her attractiveness grows as you learn her mind, personality and body in one cohesive unit. Unfortunately, Stephanie doesn't like Elizabeth, and is a master of torture from afar with no tie back to her. She has all her ambitious and up-and-coming minions do the dirty work. After my prodding, I convinced Elizabeth to go out on a lunch with them since they are her peers, not me, Mary and Jenny. If Elizabeth can’t get Stephanie to have mercy, take her into her circle, and have some of herself rub off, poor Liz is doomed at review time. I told Liz this in a kinder way, and she does recognize it. She reluctantly asked Stephanie if she could join them for lunch the next day. Stephanie gave her a warm emphatic "of course", and Elizabeth was on cloud 9. They told her to meet them at this greasy spoon diner 10 miles away, since they were all driving separate. I was surprised they eat there, and besides, it is a little far from the office. Well, Elizabeth comes back in the office 2 hours later and started crying when she saw me. Stephanie and her crew all went for salads at the bistro next to the office, and were back in the office by 1pm. I asked why the heck she took so long, and she replied that she was hungry and wanted to wait to see if they would arrive eventually. She ate, and stayed around until 1:30 and then gave up on them. She asked me my advice if she should confront them. For most people, I'd say "hell yeah", but Elizabeth is more likely to make it worse right now. She is so insecure and nervous, they'd probably love that confrontation, and humiliate her more. Unfortunately for Elizabeth, I think they are grooming Stephanie for the next executive position, the one they probably thought they were grooming Elizabeth for when she arrived. Her star has dimmed to a flicker. With that in mind, I told Elizabeth to not worry about it because they probably had important business discussions and that she was probably not needed in, and they accidentally forgot about her. She seemed to calm down on this, but then was whiney that no one likes her. I found some leftover pastries in the Boardroom from last evenings meeting for her to munch on. I'm trying to avoid all pastries, but especially day old ones. Elizabeth has become the person in the office who seeks out all the free food, secretly grabs it, and takes it back to her desk to graze on. She clearly purchased another set of pantsuits and skirts last month, and her body has expanded to make the poor stitches obscenely stressed. I do know she was a size 4 when she started. She’s about 5’4’’, and naturally petite. Her body has been decimated by the nonstop onslaught of comfort and junk food. I would be shocked if the scale read less than 150lbs for her. At her desk, her doughy thighs and ass just compress down on the chair and spread like ooze until they envelop the surface. With her undersized (likely size 8/10) skirt, the hem rides well above the knees. Her knees look like a pair that belong to a spoiled 35yo stay at home mom, who never exercised a day in her life. Emerging little folds of soft chub and contours of cute dimples now adorn her knees. Her calves have evolved from lean stems with little balls of muscle seemingly sewn into them, to thicker, shapeless, and doughy, and in the process of a long permanent marriage with her thickening ankles, consummating the dreaded cankle. Even her expensive shoes are looking tighter. She takes them off constantly and angry red marks are everywhere. She clearly doesn’t get the professional pedicures anymore. While she keeps her toes nice, her self administered toenail paint jobs look amateurish, and the colors are juvenile. Her feet are definitely a bit chubby and no longer look like the feet of beautiful 20-something, but a much older contented married women. These are the legs and feet of a growing lazy fat girl. I also enjoy the moment she plops in chair, as the soft dough of her butt and thighs collapse on the chair, a gelatinous belly and love handles settle over her waistband stressing the skirt to pressures worthy of the Hoover Dam. If that breeches, a pile of soft pale white flesh will ooze out over her ever corpulent thighs, flooding her treasured honeypot. Future male love interests will need to work much harder to find that treasure. My favorite change is the slight emergence of a double chin that is forming, begging to present itself to the world to see. It makes Elizabeth seem less like the evil taskmaster boss with a glamorous life, but rather a docile friend who loves baking cookies, gossiping, and girls night out in her friends kitchens on a Friday night complaining about men and why the world is so unfair.

I'm looking to offload my coffee duties. I realize I've done it for years, but it makes me feel like a servant to people who are supposed to be my coworkers. What is worse is that it also comes with kitchen clean up duty. Apparently a long time ago when I was in the call center, the corporate office had an old coffee maker, and everyone shared in the responsibility, including serving yourself. Our CEO, Don Miller, decided it would be more efficient for one person to get everyone's coffee in the suite, so people would be focused at their desks. The company invested in a very expensive maker, and the coffee person cleaned, and maintained it, kept the kitchen cleaned, ordered the cream and sugar, and kept general tabs of people's habits. It was only for our suite, so very doable, but an hour of work a day cumulatively. I was the second "coffee girl", and still am to this day. When I took it over, it was great. When I was promoted to office manager from administrative assistant, I was excited to hand it over to the next person. Unfortunately, everyone decided I should keep it since "I am so good at it". Whoopee.

Speaking of coffee, I decided last month to stop spiking Elizabeth's coffee, other than with lots of heavy cream and sugar. I was worried her lethargy and naps were going to get her canned. I also realized her appetite has taken on a life of its own. I'd prefer to help her these days if anything. She's grown on me, like the nice soft cocoon of white fat has grown on her mid-section. We were changing into different clothes for an event last week and I bore witness to what tens of thousands of mindless empty calories, and a newly embraced sedentary lifestyle can do to a former goddess. It is stunning considering she is only 26, and was fit her whole life. I had only seen her legs and arms to this point, but this gave me a new view I couldn’t help but relish. Besides the very pale white droopy belly pouch, she has a soft ring of thick chub encircling her hips and sides. Two freshly formed loved handles are adorning he figure and are making it hopeless for her to hide her soft thickness under her newly larger office attire from Target and Walmart. Her back is now adorned with newly forming folds of back fat, that as you move downward flare out into those burgeoning love handles sporting some red and silvery lines in testimony to the speed of her new corpulence. I didn't want to stare, and she quickly changed, but she is all dough. She must have stopped all activity. I hope we have a false alarm to see if she can even get up the flights of stairs without the need for a 5 minute breath recovery on the nearest chair. The most interesting thing though was a big surprise to me. Two sizable tattoos on the girl I'd never imagine having them. She was so prim and proper, I did ask her, "oh cool, nice ink, when did you get them?" At first she was startled, and quickly covered up, but then announced in a friendly way, " I got the lower back one with Zoe last month, and the upper back one last week. Spenser hated the lower back one, but then decided a few weeks later I needed another one. Isn't that so cute?" I asked her if they were doing better, and she started crying. Great, I have been avoiding anything on the topic “Spenser" for this exact reason, and I just poked the tiger. She told me it hasn’t, and she believes he has another girlfriend. I asked her why she is still with him, and she said she's trying to convince him she's better than the other woman. I asked if she knew who it was, and she said she is 99% certain it is this lady Cassandra. She told me Cassandra was a rich girl who worked as an investment banker at Spenser's firm. I looked her up on social media and she just reeks of money, beauty, and attitude. Everything I thought Elizabeth had, until I got to know her. Now I look at Elizabeth as an insecure, petty, chubby little beta girl who should not be put in charge of anything important. Interestingly, I like her now. Anyway, it gets weirder with Spenser. From what I gather, he stops by her apartment 2 nights a week for sex and then leaves shortly after. He never takes her out anymore, and rarely calls her. He hasn't been in the office to visit her in a long time. He is basically using her, but in a degrading way. She told me, when they have sex, it is now only him from behind, he slaps her, and she has to smoke cigarettes during sex. I asked her why he wanted her to get another tattoo if he hated them, let alone the smoking thing. She said he calls her a tramp and a bad girl, and associates tattoos and cigarettes with that kind of female. I guess it is kinky and would be ok, except he runs out, and he obviously is now just using her as a twice-weekly dumpster to fill a fetish before he lavishes his money and public attention to Cassandra. I asked if he at least is using a condom, and apparently 2 months ago he insisted on it, while before, he never used one. I was was worried about him being clean, but apparently he is the one worried about Liz’s potential for disease, or even worse for him, a pregnancy. She cried again and said she's in trouble financially, and she's scared of what to do. I asked if I could help, but she said we should just get back to work and go home for the weekend in an hour. She did ask if we could hang out this weekend. That would be a first. I would have said yes, but I have to visit my elderly aunt, and next weekend I'm taking a roadtrip with Amber. I hope Elizabeth believed me that I wasn't blowing her off. 10 minutes later, I noticed she had a plate of cookies out on her desk and started devouring them one by one, a clear sign she is sad.
Luvchanges

Next

Return to Stories