story idea

Want to talk about transformation of any sort? Not covered by one of the subforums ("looking for", linkage, etc.) detailed below? Here's your place to do it!

story idea

Postby mewmew666 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:09 am

i have an tf story idea that i want to put on the request board

thing though i'm good coming up with the story idea not so much a the plot for the story i was wondering if you guys could help me flesh out my idea

it's a harry potter tf idea

a spell gone wrong causes hermione to begin multiplying however each clone is diffrent
like there are 4 clones that are each a sterotype for each house
or there's a fat hermione (weight gain ), a strong hermione (muscle) , giantess hermione ( gts ) , black hermione (race chnage also reff to crused child ) , cat girl hermione (cat tf based on chamber of secerts) , male hermione (tg) , pig girl hermione(pig tf ) , troll hermione (troll tf based on this https://www.deviantart.com/cyber-dryad/ ... -687328520 ) , bimbo hermione (bimbo tf ) , ogre hermione (ogre tf ) , dumb hermione (brain drain ) , smart hermione (nerd tf ) ,wolf hermione (werewolf tf )

what do you guys think ?

anything you would add or change ?
any ideas for clones ?
mewmew666

Re: story idea

Postby SaoirseCook » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:48 pm

Wrong forum. I suggest you delete and resubmit.

viewforum.php?f=14
SaoirseCook
Transformation Master

Postby threebearmoon » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:46 pm

It's totally up to you what you want to do, but if it were me I'd lean towards the Houses idea (it's a nice constraint, only having 4 new characters to create, and the House concept is unique to Harry Potter), and you could then use it to explore whichever transformations are most interesting to you. For example, you list weight gain, muscle, giantess, race, etc. Maybe Hufflepuff Hermoine could be chubby and ditzy, Slytherin could be strong (maybe even male), and Ravenclaw could be black and nerdy. Or however you want to mix it up.

Cat, pig, and troll may be a little harder... if that's what interests you more, that could probably be the story in its own right -- Hermione casts the spell while reading a bestiary book or in a lab with a bunch of samples so the clones come out mixed with those creatures.

Either way, good luck!
threebearmoon

Postby mewmew666 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:34 pm

i imagined Hufflepuff Hermoine being chubby and plump and clumsy kind of a female neville longbottom

i imagined that Slytherin hermione having malfoly blonde hair and being a bit of a evil genuis and being like bellatrix lestrange or even worse young tom riddle

i had an idea that Ravenclaw hermione could a bit like luna lovegood

i don't know what gryffindor hermione would be like

also i had an idea that Cat, pig, and troll start off normal and then begin to change

also i had some ideas for giant hermione such as her hair grows longer and more flowing also she grows stronger like a giant also i had an idea that she plumps and thickens up not like extreme weight just plump or a bit chubby i also had an idea that her breasts grow too making her very buxom also her legs , hips and thighs become thicker too and she gets a bubble butt

i had an idea that she looks like she's the half giantess daughter of hagrid and madame maxime

also i had an idea that hermione has to wear maxine's old clothes because none of her's fit her anymore
mewmew666

Postby mewmew666 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:10 am

i suppose the plot could be hermione trying to figure out a way of stopping herself from multiplying maybe
mewmew666

Postby MiaKain » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:44 am

Werewolf Book Hybrid Aria
MiaKain

Return to General Transformation Talk