Bathroom Break (TG, WG, futa)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Bathroom Break (TG, WG, futa)

Postby mercury01 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:33 pm

Still excellent. I'd love to see more descriptive prose, like when Carmen is sucking Marlene's dick, how it tasted, felt and smelled. Really immerse the reader in the world. Otherwise, it's very sexy. I love the way each person gets corrupted and the twist is a good one. :D
mercury01

Postby Airborne » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:06 pm

Bathroom Break (part 5)

By Airborne

Tim's heart raced as he immediately hung up the phone, and watched the black handbag as the ringing subsided accordingly. There was no doubt that those were Marlene's belongings, but where was she? Where was Chad, for that matter, or Ray?

Tim scanned the crowd of men as they began to pour out of the bar, having been satisfied for the night. He noticed a large red-headed woman dressed in a sexy outfit watching him from the corner. This sent chills up his back.

Tim peeled away to the men's room in search of his buddies. He began searching the stalls for any sign of Chad and Ray.

"Chad! Ray! You guys in here? Come on we have to head out! Show's over!"

"Who said anything about the show being over?"

Just then Tim whipped his head around to see the source of the female voice. Standing in the entrance was the red-headed buxom female from the bar.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Cecilia, baby. I own this place and I can tell you had a good time tonight." She shot him a wink.

"Uh thank you. Maybe you could help me. I am looking for my two friends Ray and..."

"Chad?" She cut him off.

"How did you know..?

Ignoring his question she slowly walked towards him.

Tim swallowed hard as he felt a strange mix of arousal and fear. His cock was throbbing but the hair on the back of his neck was standing at attention.

"Not bad... I can make do with you."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Oh silly. I've added your friends to my staff here at the club, and I intend on doing the same with you and that pathetic excuse for a cock."

Cecilia bent down on her knees and unzipped Tim's pants.

He wanted to scream. He wanted to yell for help and run. He wanted to go home right now. He had a bad feeling about this. His body wouldn't move, and his mouth refused to sound the alarm.

Cecilia pulled his pants down and started giving Tim the best blowjob he had ever received. She expertly glided her tongue over his hard shaft. She cupped his balls and fingered his asshole. He was on the brink of exploding.

Cecilia pulled away at the last second, leaving Tim on the verge of orgasm but not allowing him to do so. She stood up and stuck two fingers in her panties. Sinking them into her pussy she wiggled them around until they were completely coated in her juices. She then started to lather his cock with her pussy juices.

Tim exploded. His cock pulsed with pleasure. With each round of semen that squirted forth from the head of his penis he felt a strange pressure in his groin.

Tim realized what was happening but by that time he was too gripped with pleasure to object. With each contraction his dick made it would eject a wad of semen and shrink simultaneously. He kept cumming and cumming until his cock resembled a swollen clitoris.

Tim's skin color darkened slightly as her black hair grew curly and long. Hispanic facial features developed out of her old anglo ones. Her lips plumpened up as did her entire body. She swelled and expanded as 250 lbs settled onto her once-muscular frame. She was a full blown Spanish super-sized fat-admirer's wet dream.

"You're name is now Gordita and you work as the cleaning lady here at the strip club, seeing as you are too ugly and fat to dance."

"Me no dance? Why me no dance Miss Cecilia? Me know how to shake dis culo mucho bien! Me promise joo gon' be 'appy with Gordita, Miss Cecilia!"

"If you behave yourself and do your job well then I'll let you service some of our clients after hours. You have an addiction to cum now anyhow. Now please, the men had a great time tonight which means there's cum to lick off the seats in the club!"

Gordita eagerly waddled out of the bathroom. Her fat, hairy pussy was sopping wet at the thought of tasting jizz.

Marlene, Carmen, and LeShandra were sharing a round of drinks at the bar, following their successful performances for the night. The three saw a massive hispanic women waddle out of the men's restroom.

She was wearing black yoga pants and a cute white T-shirt that was pulled slightly to one shoulder, exposing the other. Her hair was tied in a bun so it wouldn't get in the way while she was cleaned.

She bent over to lick some semen off of a chair, displaying her massive rump and revealing a black lace thong. As she cleaned the club she would reach a chubby hand into her underwear to scratch her sweaty ass-crack and then remove her hand only to sniff it.

Marlene was now watching Gordita with a sizeable erection mounting in her skirt. She licked her lips and approached the fat maid.

Gordita saw the fat lesbian stripper approach her and instantly became turned on at the sight of Marlene's bulging hard-on.

Without saying a word Marlene dropped her skirt and hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties. She dragged them slowly down her thighs. Gordita situated herself in a chair in preparation for her treat.

Gordita began to expertly glide her tongue up and down Marlene's throbbing shaft. It felt so good in Gordita's mouth. It tasted salty with a hint of pussy juice from Marlene's previous encounters earlier in the night. Gordita also thoroughly enjoyed the stiffness and the ridge-like feeling Marlene's cock possessed as it passed between her plump lips.

Cecilia looked on with glee as she snickered to herself. A night of ruining lives had made her extremely ravenous. She decided to go grab a bite to eat at the nearest rest-stop.

(To be continued)
Airborne

Postby badcompany8888 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:33 pm

Best written chapter yet! I agree with Mercury, more detail, and you delivered with this addition. There is almost no such thing as too much detail when it comes to these kinds of stories. I almost thought Tim was going to make it out of there with just a fat fetish!
badcompany8888
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Airborne » Sun May 14, 2017 12:01 am

I will be reviving this story in a next installment coming soon. Stay tuned.
Airborne

Postby Airborne » Tue May 16, 2017 10:43 pm

(Part 6)

Cecilia smacked her plump lips as she smelled the burgers from the parking lot. She strode across the black pavement, heels clicking under her impressive weight. Opening the door to the rest-stop she was met by two fat, hairy truckers who were cat-calling and whistling at her. A slight grin broke across her red lips and she muttered under her breath.

"oh don't you two just look adorable in that new one-piece?"

She began to chuckle as the two shot confused glances at each other. The men felt...strange. Their already saggy man-tits began pushing out further and expanding. Gray scraggly hair slowly changed into a dirty blonde for one, and a hot red for the other. Their beer bellies spilled out further over their waistbands as their hips protruded outwards. One man reached behind him to see the pink thong that was now straddled by two massive, smooth, quivering ass cheeks. Almost simultaneously their hands hastened to feel their crotches and realized, with a look of dread how their penises were slowly receding, as a strange pink viscous fluid oozed down their chubby thighs.

"Help! Somebody-"

His screams were cut short by Cecilia grabbing him by the booty and violently pressing her fleshy body against his and kissing him.

"MMMppphhhh!"

His muffled cries for help slowly subsided and turned into a giggle

"Like, we SO need to get back to the strip club! I need some dick pronto or I am going to faint, Lizzy!"

The massive blonde, now wearing a shiny golden one-piece looked at her fat counterpart as they both nodded in agreement and jiggled out the door.

Cecilia couldn't contain her glee, but first she had to use the restroom.

(TO be continued soon)
Airborne

Previous

Return to Stories