transformation text adventures (textadventures.co.uk)

Found something on YouTube or elsewhere on the Internet that has a transformative element to it? Let your fellow members know about it here!

transformation text adventures (textadventures.co.uk)

Postby Sunskull » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:38 pm

Two weight gain text adventures from the same site - I found the first one linked to on deviantart, and then I decided to try to find if I could find anything else along the same lines. I'm sure this site has some other transformation-themed material, but I searched for "weight gain" because that was what I felt like. Anyway, both have some adult content:

Anna's Wedding : Having already gained some unwanted weight, a bride-to-be tries to resist the temptations of food on her wedding day.

Becky's Binge. In contrast to the above, here you're playing as a young woman who wants to pig out as much as possible without her parents catching her doing it. The one complaint I have with this one is, also unlike Anna's Wedding, there's not a map - if you're not acclimated to text adventures and remembering if a location you need to go to is north or south, you might find yourself occasionally going in circles and getting lost like I did.
Sunskull

Re: transformation text adventures (textadventures.co.uk)

Postby Sunskull » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:01 pm

found a TG one that's in a simpler choose your own adventure type format - The TG Quest. I like that it's got kind of a humorous tone to it. It's apparently a "work in progress" - selecting some options just lead you to a dead end.
Sunskull

Return to Transformation on the 'Net