My First try at writing a satirical / TF news story.

Found something on YouTube or elsewhere on the Internet that has a transformative element to it? Let your fellow members know about it here!

My First try at writing a satirical / TF news story.

Postby annonnibler » Sun May 27, 2012 3:02 pm

Came to this idea at theoinion.com :)

Mitt Romney To Undergo Gender Re-Assigment To Understand Women Voters Better

ImageMitt Romney has decided to turn himself into a woman.

When a Creporter asked him why the Republican Candidate for the white house would ever consider a Drastic change like this, He Responded That he was getting screwed over by Obama so many times in his campaign that doing a sex change was the only logical next step.

He also added that he never understood women and by doing this sex change he could infiltrate them, and find a way to get their votes.

When we talked to Romney’s Plastic Surgeon, He told us that he already photo shopped Mitt Romney turned into a woman. And he was kind enough to give the picture to us.

Obama in the mean time is desperately trying to take back his statement about his support for the gay community.

Because of Mitt Romney’s commitment to change Gender, Obama realizes that the whole gay community will turn their backs on him and will vote for Mitt Romney who redeemed himself to the Gay community.
Obama Is hoping now to win the votes of all the conservatives. He told the conservatives that if invading Iran and join the dark side would be the only option to convince them, That he is willing to do that.

editor’s note:Creaturae does neither endorse the Republicans or Democrats … They both suck

Source: Crea News

Writer: Creaturis
Pictures : Unkown

My try at being funny fail? or no fail?
Visit my Site http://creaturae.com
annonnibler

Re: My First try at writing a satirical / TF news story.

Postby Junketh71 » Sun May 27, 2012 3:12 pm

Not too bad, I like it.
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Matt L. » Sun May 27, 2012 7:19 pm

I'm not into gender transformation stories but you're an incredible author and hope you'll continue churning out such entertaining stories.
Cheers, Matt
Matt L.
Transformation Grand Master

Postby annonnibler » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:55 am

me neither, but as long you make it funny and short I like to read any kind of transformation ;).
Visit my Site http://creaturae.com
annonnibler

Return to Transformation on the 'Net