A story writer from here, Inthecourt, is back writing. WG/TG

Found something on YouTube or elsewhere on the Internet that has a transformative element to it? Let your fellow members know about it here!

A story writer from here, Inthecourt, is back writing. WG/TG

Postby tfrmer » Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:23 pm

https://www.deviantart.com/inthecourt/a ... 1013093367

He has some other works up. He seems to be even better than his works before that he shared here and I would really recommend checking out his page. Hopefully he shares some of them here.
tfrmer

Re: A story writer from here, Inthecourt, is back writing. W

Postby bazza170 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:52 pm

Thanks for posting! Was a big follower of their writing.com account, and was unaware of the deviantart page :)
bazza170
Transformation Master

Re: A story writer from here, Inthecourt, is back writing. W

Postby Inthecourt » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:18 am

Thanks for the kind words. I might eventually share the stories here as well- I just find I use deviantart more than this site nowadays. Fair warning- those stories were largely collaborations on the level of roleplays with others who shared my proclivities. I pretty much only write to get others to write (I'm self-serving in that way) and I don't really have anything else in the pipeline right now. I hadn't really intended on sharing those stories, but I figured it was a disservice to the community not to post them. Who knows? Perhaps someone else will feel motivated to write now that they've seen my new collaborations. If that's the case, then I'll be happy.
Inthecourt

Return to Transformation on the 'Net