Fat Fated Roommate (WG, WL, Role Reversal, Empowerment)

Coordinate your fun with your fellow members here.

Fat Fated Roommate (WG, WL, Role Reversal, Empowerment)

Postby Ssgirl580 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:27 am

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for someone who's interested in a role play that has a slow burn that builds over time. The storyline or theme is inspired by a story called The Rise of Nancy Henderson. This story was originally on fantasy feeder by Ineeeda but can now be found on deviant art.

My character is Kellie Henderson. In high school she was the stereotypical Queen B. She was prom queen, homecoming queen, head cheerleader and unquestioned leader of the "Mean Girl Squad". She was groomed for this role by her controlling mother who pounded in her head that fat people were the losers of society and was taught that it was our duty to make them feel uncomfortable in their skin to help motivate them to change. There were many who ran away in tears while others laughed, one girl even transferred schools because she couldn't take it anymore. She's had dieticians telling her what to eat and physical trainers working her out since she hit 13. Her mother then made all other decisions for her. She dated the star athlete and the only party worth being at was one that Kellie was at.

However as graduation came, Kellie began to realize that while everyone dreamed of being her, her life didn't seem to make her happy. It didn't really feel like her life was really hers and all if her friends were shallower than a kiddy pool and only hung around with her because doing so helped them get their likes and attention on social media. They weren't real friends, they were only concerned with themselves but that was exactly the type of person Kellie. So she sets out to college to finally break free from her mother's control, make changes to herself and become her own person and hopefully find that one true friend that she'll be able to truly call her BFF. (Best Friend Forever)

That's then where your character comes in. My college roommate, Abigail Wilson (can change the name if you want). She's everything Kellie isn't in both the best and worst ways. She comes from a small town and grew up in a farm house with a single mom and a younger cousin that was taken in. Her mother showed her love and affection with food and while your mother was over 400 pounds, before you left for college you tipped the scales at 608 pounds. High school was miserable for you as even in junior high you out weighed every girl in the high school. Sophomore year you were already 400 pounds and broke a desk, after that humiliation your mother started home schooling you and she prepared you all the food and snacks you could want while you studied.

Your mother sheltered you from the world and while you're bigger than almost any woman you meet, you're still very much a shy, sweet, naive little girl who still wears bows and pigtails in her hair and has shelves filled with stuffed animals. Someone who has never liked their size but had accepted who and what they are. Someone who's won the blue ribbon 3 years running at the country fair pie eating contest which then fills her with both pride and shame. Every emotion is always met with food, happy celebrate with food, sad meant eat the feelings away. Someone who loves to eat but hates looking at herself in the mirror.

Your mother told you not to come to school as it wouldn't end well and would find yourself back home within a year but you were determined to at least try, to at least see some part of the world before you spent the rest of your days bed ridden in your pink bedroom being fed 5-6 meals a day by your mom.

Meeting you will trigger or awaken something in Kellie and at first will try to run from it, then will try to experience it vicariously through Abigail and make her grow but that will then only make it worse until eventually the only thing that will satisfy my urges and fantasies will be to fill your shoes and panties myself and in turn help Abigail shrink into mine.

That's where the Abigail to Abby to Abi with an I comes in as it will be an evolution almost like a Pokémon. To where we not only see physical transformation but also mental transformation as the person someone is at 608 pounds will be vastly different than the person is at 118 pounds and everything in between.

If this sounds like something that interests you, please feel free to message me or send me a chat.

My Discord is ssbbwgirl600#6499
Ssgirl580

Return to Role-Playing