M4A Jock/Nerd Swap

Coordinate your fun with your fellow members here.

M4A Jock/Nerd Swap

Postby dacarr9 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:02 am

Hi! Thanks for reading my post - borrowing an idea from a fellow member (Cody Blast) that I’ve had a ton of fun playing out. I’d like to do an RP where you start out as a tall, muscular, cocky, hung, dominant jock that works at the local gym. You’re an Adonis and get any girl you want, meanwhile I’m the twinky little dweeb that signed up for personal training with you. Over the course of our sessions though, something causes us to gradually change. Are you shorts a little looser? Why are mine so tight in the front? Did that girl just wink at me? Etc etc.

The short of it is that you’re going to end up the twink and I’ll be the jock. However, the prompt I listed for how the change occurs can vary based on your interests.

In terms of the RP I want this to gradually happen and for reality to shift around us as well - maybe our clothes change, items in our lockers, etc. I’m not looking for a quick sex romp RP that ends after a couple of hours of posting back and forth. Also interested to hear what thoughts you may have on enhancing the RP as I know this is still a bit open in terms of the changes and the direction we can take the RP. Thanks again for reading and look forward to hearing from you. PM or message back is fine!
dacarr9

Return to Role-Playing