F2F role swap

Coordinate your fun with your fellow members here.

F2F role swap

Postby animefan78 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:02 pm

Hello all,

I am looking for an RP partner for a F2F role swap. Ideally this would be between a young slim beautiful princess and her older fat ugly maid. I would be playing the princess and my partner would play the maid. The setting would be a fantasy/steampunk setting but I am open to other idea. I am open to writing any sort of downgrade for the princess, while the maid would be mostly WL, AR, and beautification. If you are interested please let me know.

Thanks
animefan78
Transformation Grand Master

Re: F2F role swap

Postby Chupipupi10 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:16 pm

Im male, can i still rp with you?
Chupipupi10

Postby animefan78 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:35 am

yes, sent you a pm
animefan78

Postby James1508 » Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:41 am

I'm keen to chat about a swap
James1508

Postby animefan78 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:57 pm

Instead of cluttering up the thread with another post I thought I would just bump this one up. So I am back in the market for an RP partner to have some fun with F2F transformations. Its always been fun, but I am hoping to finish an RP this time as mine have a tendency to peter out, and to be clear no shade being thrown I have a tendency for diarrhea of the keyboard plus life happens. (If saying this was over the line feel free to hit me with the ban hammer for being an idiot.)

With that out of the way I'm looking to do a F2F transformations in the following vein.

A large muscular female knight ends up as a dainty princess. My thought here is that the princess sort of corrupts the knight by forcing her to do girlie things while the knight forces the princess to do more knightly things.

Curvy super model turns into a scrawny scientist librarian type. This would basically be reverse hourglass for the model.

A fat clumsy woman turns into a gymnast, diver, or figure skater

Your stereotypical nerdy archeologist finds some sort of ancient relic belonging to an ancient goddess of beauty. While studying it she accidentally breaks it causing her to slowly switch places with the goddess. Alternatively she absorbs the goddesses beauty turning the goddess into one of knowledge instead of beauty.

I know its not the the most original stuff, but I like what I like.
animefan78

Postby Shineming » Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:43 am

Are you still up with an Idea. I am from India and ready to play the part. I also have a story in mind. Please let me know
Shineming

Postby Shineming » Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:48 am

I am interested. As I am from India I have an Indian based story in mind. A true erotic one. Please let me know if you're interested.
Shineming

Return to Role-Playing