A Dark Lord Needs Servants (MC, TG, Corruption, etc.)

Coordinate your fun with your fellow members here.

A Dark Lord Needs Servants (MC, TG, Corruption, etc.)

Postby Jamie2507 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:29 pm

In a far away fantasy land, all seems well, life progresses as normal and the lands have grown complacent. armies have grown smaller and lords have grown lazy. Only a handful of hero's remain in the lands ready to aid in destroying darkness if it ever rises. Little do these lords, armies and hero's know, a new dark lord is rising. He has begun constructing an army and is ready to take over the lands and rule it with an iron fist, crushing all light in his path.

However ruling a whole army by himself is difficult, he needs two servants, two powerful minions who will lead his armies and aid in causing destruction and spreading darkness. Lucky for him, he has his eyes set on two of the hero's who will stand against him. With a little dark magic, he can corrupt their souls and twist their bodies so they will serve him.

---------------------------

So as you can likely gather this is a fantasy RP. Pretty standard story however the two hero's will end up on the side of evil, their bodies transformed to suit the dark lords needs. Not many rules:

- MC is mandatory though can go slowly

- both of us would TF as I think that gives both people the chance to have fun. You're welcome to choose how you'd look after the transformation and we can discuss things like that if interested.

- TG is allowed or can just be TF if you like

- If you want anything mature or 18+ please send notes (Though I also use discord which I prefer so feel free to ask for that)

- I like literacy. Doesn't need to be a full paragraph every response, just a few sentences is fine. I also like it to feel like an actual story, not just "The characters transform, the end".

Please let me know if you're interested and would like to discuss ideas ^^
Jamie2507

Return to Role-Playing