Orc Slave TF(MG, WG, IQ-, Brutification)

Coordinate your fun with your fellow members here.

Orc Slave TF(MG, WG, IQ-, Brutification)

Postby phaldus » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:45 pm

Hey folks, looking for RP partners interested in the following prompt:
In a modern fantasy world, orcs are a slave species - universally male, universally smelly, universally dumb. Almost all manual labor is performed by orcs, either owned by the work gangs or rented to them by their owners to make a little more money. Some orcs are rarely used as sex slaves by their owners - either men, who enjoy dominating the brutes by plowing them from behind, or women, who just can't resist the taboo. It's no major problem in any case - orcs were created by wizards from scratch, and the children born from such unions are just regular humans...
...unless they happen to put on an orc slave collar. Unless they don't know who their father is, and are dared or tricked into wearing one of the bands of enchanted metal...
...because the collar would never come off again, and their human life would quickly end as their orcish heritage takes over and they become the property of the one who collared them.

I would, of course, play the hapless victim, and you my new owner - roommate, office rival, someone else? Your call, as long as I end up a giant brute, lashed in with others of my kind, toiling away for you.

If you're interested, leave your Discord or other contact info!
phaldus

Return to Role-Playing