M4F The $1,000,000 Challenge

Coordinate your fun with your fellow members here.

M4F The $1,000,000 Challenge

Postby Walsingham » Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:32 am

I'm looking for someone to play the female character in the following scenario. Tim (my character - but names of course can be replaced by others if you wish) is very happily married to Gina. They're both in their late twenties, fit, very attractive and still very much in love with each other. A witch appears one day and makes them an offer: she will give them $1,000,000 if they allow her to transform them for one month; specifically, he will be turned into an obese , creepy, lonely nerd with a neck beard; and she into a tall, strong, fat, butch lesbian with a tight buzzcut, tats and piercings. . The witch will also transform their reality, making those around them believe that they are just sharing a house because it suits them both financially. Only they will know the truth.

How will it affect their relationship? Will they last for the whole month? Will they want to change back at the end of the month?

I'd love to explore this scenario with someone who loves to write, relishes detail and really enters into the spirit of it. I'm just looking for an escapist fantasy with someone out there. First person preferred.

Here's a little of what I have in mind, to give you a taste of my writing style:
I pick up a very large, black, Star Trek t-shirt and a pair of khaki shorts, looking at them doubtfully. I put them back down and glance at your pile: an ample white tee shirt with horizontal red lines and some denim overalls are visible at the top. I sigh, looking over at you before returning my gaze to the black-haired witch. "Ok, so, just to be clear, you'll give Gina and I a million bucks if we allow you to turn us into, um, the two people you described?"

The witch smirks, her dark eyes inscrutable. "That is correct, Tim. A small price to pay, for such a large sum of money, I think you'll agree." "Just one month?" I continue. The witch nods, the smirk remaining in place. "That's all; just one month." I look back at you, wondering what you're thinking. I look back. "So, why are you doing this? A million is a lot of money, even for something as crazy as this. What do you get out of it?" Her smirk fades and her face darkens ominously. "That is not your business. Now, do you accept my offer or not?"
Walsingham
Transformation Master

Re: M4F The $1,000,000 Challenge

Postby fragmenter » Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:03 am

I’d like to give this scenario a go. It hits a few of my buttons. If you want to check out my writing search for Party Girl on here. If you want to explore more message me at mollieraite@protonmail.com
Moll x ( Gina )
fragmenter
Transformation Master

Re: M4F The $1,000,000 Challenge

Postby Walsingham » Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:36 am

Sent you a pm here.
Walsingham
Transformation Master

Return to Role-Playing