The Second Honeymoon

Coordinate your fun with your fellow members here.

The Second Honeymoon

Postby Walsingham » Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:39 am

Jim and Meghan Kincaid have been happily married for five years, although they don't, at least as of yet, have any kids. They both manage to get a week off work because they've decided to go on a second honeymoon - to the hotel where they spent their first honeymoon. Meghan, a powerful witch, is a tease with a mischievous sense of humour; she packs several strange outfits in her luggage and, after they arrive at the hotel, transforms herself into different people to have some prankish, flirty fun with her husband; specifically, she transforms into at least one of the following:
- A tall, large, butch lesbian
- A frumpy, frigid, middle-aged woman who despises sins of the flesh
- A thin, flat-chested, nerdy college student in her early twenties
- A fat, loud, ugly woman in her late thirties.

While I do have a list, I'm open to discussing other ideas.

This is a light-hearted, romantic, escapist scenario - quite vanilla - and I'm looking for a partner who is descriptive, who loves writing, who's looking for a long-term rp and who can manage a couple of posts most days. For me, the erotic resides in the mind and, while I certainly don't object to NSFW scenes, it's a partner who can write and is really invested in the rp that makes it work in the most wonderful way. You would be getting a partner who is really into creating a detailed world where characters and scenarios seem real; also, I would always try to write at least three paragraphs per post, although I appreciate there may be times when a shorter, snappier to and fro is called for.

I'd be happy to discuss ideas through pm's.
Walsingham
Transformation Master

Re: The Second Honeymoon

Postby jimkim » Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:01 am

Nice start for a good scenario, I like it. I think the best option would be "A thin, flat-chested, nerdy college student in her early twenties" ;)
Recently I have found a lot of useful information about myself thanks to astrology. I am a May 23rd Zodiac and I am the most mobile and adaptive sign.
jimkim

Return to Role-Playing