Specific bimbo story with gradual reality change

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Specific bimbo story with gradual reality change

Postby Tom_Q » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:01 am

I'm looking for a story involving a woman constantly finding some new, weird changes in her life and body, but as soon as she inspects them, they start to appear normal to her. I'm 99% certain it was a bimbo transformation, but I might be wrong. What I'm absolutely certain about is that the first change was her noticing her lips are not only made-up with a lipstick, but also a bright blue one (and with 99% certainty that it was described as "electric blue"). She checks it in the mirror, they reflect as blue, she looks at them directly and they are normal. But by the time she takes a photo just to be sure, they are blue also in reality and she doesn't see anything weird about that by then. The story then progress from there in similar pattern - each time she notices something weird in reflections or photos, at first it's only there, but soon enough it "creeps" on reality itself.

I can't even recall where I read it.
Tom_Q

Re: Specific bimbo story with gradual reality change

Postby Correct change » Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:47 pm

It isn't the specific story you are looking for but it reminded me of another with a similar theme: New Normal by Changeme on EMCS.

https://mcstories.com/NewNormal/NewNormal4.html
Correct change

Postby coconutstorm » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:59 pm

Tom_Q wrote:I'm looking for a story involving a woman constantly finding some new, weird changes in her life and body, but as soon as she inspects them, they start to appear normal to her. I'm 99% certain it was a bimbo transformation, but I might be wrong. What I'm absolutely certain about is that the first change was her noticing her lips are not only made-up with a lipstick, but also a bright blue one (and with 99% certainty that it was described as "electric blue"). She checks it in the mirror, they reflect as blue, she looks at them directly and they are normal. But by the time she takes a photo just to be sure, they are blue also in reality and she doesn't see anything weird about that by then. The story then progress from there in similar pattern - each time she notices something weird in reflections or photos, at first it's only there, but soon enough it "creeps" on reality itself.

I can't even recall where I read it.

https://kotep.xyz/the-mirror pretty sure its this
coconutstorm

Postby Tom_Q » Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:35 am

coconutstorm wrote:https://kotep.xyz/the-mirror pretty sure its this

Yep, that's it. That one was in plain text format, but who am I to complain. Many thanks!
Tom_Q

Return to Looking For ...