Male Extreme Weight Gain and Farting story

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Male Extreme Weight Gain and Farting story

Postby mofqwerty » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:37 pm

I'm looking for an old story involving a man being given an experimental drug that makes him gain an extreme amount of weight and also causes him to fart all the time. I think the drug even makes his flatulence an aphrodisiac. The story begins in media res with the extremely fat man being doted on by a bunch of women and farting so hard that he blows some of them back, but they don't care and continue to rub him. Later on in the story, I think he is fed whale's milk laced with the drug and the woman who feeds it to him says "I want you to fart when you cum" or something to that effect. Does anyone remember this story?
mofqwerty

Re: Male Extreme Weight Gain and Farting story

Postby ZodRail » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:04 pm

I know the one you're talking about. It had a latin name, and was about a man dating a thick beautiful woman who was very intelligent. The woman had access to a drug that made you smarter but also made you fat and hungry. She gives some to him but he goes over board and becomes huge so she decides to take him as far as possible with things like whale milk.

There was a previous "looking for" post that had the stories title, but now i can't find that either.
ZodRail

Return to Looking For ...