Weight Loss Stories/Comics/Media

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Weight Loss Stories/Comics/Media

Postby compsci1231 » Thu May 06, 2021 2:32 am

Hi All,

Was looking for some sort of extreme weight loss stories or media, with girls becoming really skinny/bony.

Similar to the one found in this story herehttps://thechangingmirror.com/phpbb ... 50&p=22004
compsci1231

Re: Weight Loss Stories/Comics/Media

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Sat May 08, 2021 8:28 pm

Could be interesting to see some beautiful girls lose their curves due to being tricked/dare/bet/prank/blackmail/etc by jealous rivals or treacherous "friends" or as possible revenge for some offense or believing they were fat and obsessed with crash dieting and losing weight, possibly being manipulated or tricked into thinking that way.
ssj3gohan007
Transformation Grand Master

Postby compsci1231 » Sun May 09, 2021 5:18 pm

Yh there is a lot going in the opposite direction not enough in the WL category
compsci1231

Postby resupplied69 » Mon May 10, 2021 5:01 am

ssj3gohan007 wrote:Could be interesting to see some beautiful girls lose their curves due to being tricked/dare/bet/prank/blackmail/etc by jealous rivals or treacherous "friends" or as possible revenge for some offense or believing they were fat and obsessed with crash dieting and losing weight, possibly being manipulated or tricked into thinking that way.

Oh yes! Tricked or pressured into crash dieting. A slim, busty model loses her prized, natural, large perfect breasts. Ruined.
resupplied69
Transformation Master

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Mon May 10, 2021 5:41 am

resupplied69 wrote:
ssj3gohan007 wrote:Could be interesting to see some beautiful girls lose their curves due to being tricked/dare/bet/prank/blackmail/etc by jealous rivals or treacherous "friends" or as possible revenge for some offense or believing they were fat and obsessed with crash dieting and losing weight, possibly being manipulated or tricked into thinking that way.

Oh yes! Tricked or pressured into crash dieting. A slim, busty model loses her prized, natural, large perfect breasts. Ruined.

Absolutely! That would be very awesome to see! Most definitely! ;)
ssj3gohan007
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Aenantar » Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:55 am

I know books on this topic, so I can recommend you to read Elena Vanishing or What I Lost. Probably, this is not what you were looking for, but the story of losing weight and the emotional experiences are described very realistically. I can tell you as a person who once recovered from anorexia. What I Lost resonated with me more strongly because extreme weight loss was not only my problem but also my mother's. She was always dissatisfied with her shape, even if she had an insufficient body mass index. I convinced her to switch from extreme diets to a weight loss program from https://reverse.health/ only when she turned 55. Perhaps, she is the first patient whose primary goal is not to lose weight but to learn how to eat properly.
Aenantar

Return to Looking For ...