Story i had as an ebook - nerdification and wg

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Story i had as an ebook - nerdification and wg

Postby Sunskull » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:10 am

The main character was a guy who wanted a girl to be nerdier so he'd have a girlfriend who shared his interests. There was this ring he got her to put on that makes her nerdier, fatter and more socially awkward the longer she wears it. One notable detail I remember is she goes from being named
Nikki to Nikola, after Tesla. The ring has a mind of its own, and actually tries to get away as she keeps it on far longer than expected. It notably gets to the point where even the main character's nerdy friends find her too nerdy. Eventually it essentially maxes out and escapes by transforming into a model and walking away when no one is looking.
Sunskull

Re: Story i had as an ebook - nerdification and wg

Postby Burke_Rakers » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:27 am

Sunskull wrote:The main character was a guy who wanted a girl to be nerdier so he'd have a girlfriend who shared his interests. There was this ring he got her to put on that makes her nerdier, fatter and more socially awkward the longer she wears it. One notable detail I remember is she goes from being named
Nikki to Nikola, after Tesla. The ring has a mind of its own, and actually tries to get away as she keeps it on far longer than expected. It notably gets to the point where even the main character's nerdy friends find her too nerdy. Eventually it essentially maxes out and escapes by transforming into a model and walking away when no one is looking.

I have the same book. 'From Nikki to Nerdy: The Ring of Change Saga Kindle Edition' by TF Wright.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TK ... tkin_p3_i5
Burke_Rakers
Transformation Grand Master

Re: Story i had as an ebook - nerdification and wg

Postby Sunskull » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:14 am

Nice, this was downloaded on a device and account I don't have anymore and it just popped into my mind as something I'd like to re-read
Sunskull

Return to Looking For ...