"Reversing" magic downgrade tf by clothing, surgery, makeup.

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

"Reversing" magic downgrade tf by clothing, surgery, makeup.

Postby allthosecurves » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:50 am

Anyone know any stories where the protagonist is "downgraded" via magic and reluctantly resorts to plastic surgery or other real life solutions such as makeup or clothing as a solution to minimize, hide, or reverse the damage?

A couple examples:

A college student reluctantly decides to go through with the process of getting large breast implants after her impressive natural rack was magically stolen from her on a beach vacation, leaving her nearly flat chested. She knows that they will likely look fake on her, and she'll have to deal with the rumors, but at least she will have big boobs and cleavage again.

A social media influencer blessed with natural beauty and hourglass curves resorts to stuffing her bra, wearing shapewear to fill out her booty, and getting lip injections in her thin lips to restore them to their full pout after someone casts a "skinny as a stick" spell on her.
Last edited by allthosecurves on Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

Re: "Reversing" magic downgrade tf by clothing, surgery, mak

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:42 pm

Those sound like stories I would love to read, do you know of any?
ssj3gohan007
Transformation Grand Master

Postby allthosecurves » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:07 pm

I can't think of any but I'm happy to hear that you're interested in this type of story as well!

I would love to hear other people's ideas that explore this theme. Feel free to reply in this thread if you have any ideas you'd like to share!
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:53 pm

It is a very interesting topic, and it's a shame that it's not done more often.

Same here :)

In Losing It, the main character was losing her curves by magic and she tried to use surgery to get implants but it didn't work out.

In Bozox's stories, the main heroine tried to use surgery and clothing like push up bras, makeup, shapewear, and various other means to reverse the damage or to hide the fact that she lost her curves, although it wasn't exactly magic but some readers believed it was because of how fast it happened.
ssj3gohan007
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Ibee M. » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:08 am

I can't speak to magic, but there used to groups and stories dedicated to the theme of "Artifice Exposed"-- where a plain girl used various tricks to appear beautiful, thin, young, etc. Inevitably, the character's subterfuge would be exposed in some humiliating way.

Here's one example-- I'm afraid I don't know who the author is to give proper credit. However, it's an old story.

Revenge at the DMV
It was a busy day at the DMV and Donna ran a brush through her thick blonde hair before
returning to her position at the license renewal area. Despite being in great shape she never
seemed to get used to the rigors of standing for hours at a time. While the pay was good, this
was just a temporary job to get her through modeling school. Before she could get back to Line
#6, her boss grabbed her by the arm and told her to immediately open a new line. His wife had
arrived and he didn't want her to have to wait to renew her license.
As Donna removed the "closed" sign from the window she saw a gorgeous woman approach.
This woman looked like an exact clone of Princess Diana, or a younger version anyway. She
was nearly as tall as Donna (5'9"), sharp features, perfect Lady Di blonde hair and blue eyes,
and a great figure! A brown leather jacket did little to conceal her trim waist and full bust line.
The Di-look-alike didn't say a word and slapped her expired license on the counter in front of
Donna. "Make this quick blondie" she said; "I have better places to be than this rat hole."
Donna was a bit taken back by the attitude, "I need you to fill out an application first..." Before
she could finish her boss interrupted. "Donna, just do at the lady says. She doesn't need to
bother herself with any forms, its all in the computer!" With that he gave her a dirty look and
left on his one of many breaks. Lady Di charmed in "You'll make this quick, if you value your
job babe! One mistake and I'll have my husband fire your ass. You'll be out of a job and
money so fast your boob job will get repossessed!" She laughed at her cute little joke and
turned away.
Donna was 100% natural and took offense to any allusions otherwise. She snatched up the
drivers license and went to work. The other customers were beginning to take notice of this
altercation, not to mention the two gorgeous blondes in Line #7. Donna punched in the license
number to bring up the file. She was steaming but kept a calm and smiling exterior. The name
on the license amused Donna - DIANA Jenkins. Hmmmm, perhaps this woman is trying a bit
too hard to be a Di look-a-like. She dug further into the file. BINGO! Twelve years ago her
name was unofficially changed to Diana...from ETHEL! It was changed by her husband
without authority, back when he was in Donna's position! "Is everything on this license still
accurate" she asked Diana. "Of course you bimbo, why would anything change!" She shot
Donna a dirty stare. "I'm afraid your first name is not legal and I'll have to switch it back to
your real name until you can provide documentation...Ethel!" This name hit Diana like a cold
bucket of water! Donna deleted DIANA from the screen and typed in ETHEL. "What!?"
screamed Ethel. Everyone looked at her. She lowered her voice. "You'll do no such thing.
My name is Diana! Get me your supervisor!" Donna smiled back. "I'm sorry, he's on a break.
But I'll have him review all changes".
Before Ethel could get in another word. Donna struck again. "Hmmmm, your date of birth
shows 1975. That can't be right. You surely don't look 25. Must be a typo." She deleted it
and typed in 1965. "There I fixed it for you ...35." Ethel was dumbfounded. No one has ever
talked to her like that. While it was true her birthdate had been ...adjusted...a few times, she
believed she could easily pass for that age. "You can't do that...I won't.....you aren't
authorized...." "Oh?" chimed in Donna "Do you have your birth certificate handy?" She knew
Ethel was not even close to 25, and called her bluff. More people were starting to notice the
disturbance in Line #7 so Ethel kept her voice down. "I'll have you fired for this you bitch!"
Maybe so, thought Donna, but she was enjoying every moment, and more was to follow.
"I see your weight is listed as 128, that must be a bit outdated. Can you please step over to our
scale for verification?" Ethel was now flabbergasted and beginning to sweat. She was taking
the defensive now, to avoid making a scene. "Well maybe I'm more like 130..or 135 now."
"No, sorry we need an accurate number....Ethel" as she led her to the scale. Ethel resigned
herself to the fact that her 128 lbs of lies were about to be exposed. She removed her jacket,
set down her purse to lighten the load before stepping on the scale. "148 lbs" said Donna, a bit
louder than needed. "No wait, said Ethel, that's not right. She then removed her tight sweater
and her chunky 4" platforms. She stepped back on the scale. "Hmmmm...okay,, 143 lbs then"
said Donna "Still not exactly 128" Ethel began to show signs of defeat. The thought of her
license showing her at over 140 pounds devastated her. "Couldn't you just put down 139 or so,
I plan to lose a few pounds soon" "Well.." said Donna "I can only put what the scale says, but I
know how you can drop a few more pounds real quick"
Donna gave Ethel an evil grin as her eyes dropped to Ethels full bustline under her tight beige
blouse. When Ethel had removed her jacket and sweater it had become quite apparent to
Donna that Ethel's rack was not exactly natural. "Without those silicone falsies you're wearing
you might get under 140" Ethel choked when she heard this. "Wha...me...I....um...no....err"
Donna whispered in her ear "Just slip em out and stow them in your purse. No one will
notice". Ethel's mind was racing. She could not have 140-something on her ID....and she would
replace her fake boobs once she was weighed. With that, Ethel turned away from Donna and
slipped out her falsies. She quickly placed them in her purse as casually as she could. Her
arms were crossed over her now flat chest. She hunched her shoulders to help hide her lack of
endowment. Donna smiled sweetly. Ethel stepped back on the scale and weighed in at 139.
Wow, thought Donna, those silicone boobs weigh 2 pounds each! She was now just dying to
see what they looked like, but they were hidden inside Ethel's purse. No problem thought
Donna, a little "accident" will cure my curiosity. Ethel stepped off the scale, but her weak
smile at making 139 was quickly replaced by a look of horror as she saw her purse slip off the
edge of the table. It seemed to happen in slow motion, her two huge falsies spilling from her
purse and sliding down the floor. They ended up between several of the customers in Line #6.
Her first reaction was to retrieve them as quickly as possible, but then that would just implicate
her as the wearer of such phony implements. All eyes would focus and her now deflated chest,
with a falsie in each hand. Instead she grabbed her purse and looked the other way as though
nothing had happened, her arms still crossed, her shoulders still slumped. Donna raised her
eyebrows and smiled at Ethel. Oops, she thought. Ethel was glad to return back to Window #7,
away from the scene of her displaced cleavage. She just wanted to finish up and get out of
there.
Donna was in no hurry. "So, Ethel I'll give you 139, but your height is listed at 5'8". Is that a
typo? I am 5'9" and I see that without your heels you are quite a bit shorter. I'm going to have
to ask you to step over to the height chart." Ethel muttered something, but it was clear she was
nowhere near 5'8". She was more like 5'4" flat-footed, but with her now hunched posture,
trying to conceal her flattened chest, she was even shorter. "5 foot 2 and a half" proclaimed
Donna. Ethel was about to protest, but Donna was off, back to her computer. Since fractions
were not allowed, Ethel's height was corrected, from a leggy 5'8" down to a short 5'2"
"Okay, so much for verifying your height and weight, now we need you to read the eye chart. I
see you do not require corrective lenses.." Donna gazed into Ethels deep blue eyes "..but I see
you are wearing contacts" "Oh" said Ethel "these are not for vision, just to add a little color"
Donna shook her head "I'll have to ask you to remove them before reading the chart just to be
sure" Ethel sighed deeply as she removed her contacts. Once removed it was quite obvious her
baby blues were fake. She had dull brown eyes. To top it off she could barely make out the
eye chart. She squinted for a while before admitting she could not read the letters. Donna
smiled again, and pulled out a box of eyeglasses, each with a difference prescription. Ethel
went through a few before she could finally read the chart. Donna deleted "BLUE" from her
license, and typed in BROWN and checked the MUST WEAR CORRECTIVE LENSES box.
"Please leave the glasses on Ethel, you'll need them to fill out some forms later" The black
horn rimmed glasses, along with her hunched posture made her look years older. Donna took
the privilege of adjusting her birthdate to accommodate her new look.....to 1960...or 40 years
old. Ethel was in a daze now....her chest gone, her height cut down to size and her blue eyes
changed back to brown, and she still didn't have her license! "Just finish up with this crap and
give me my new license you dumb blonde! I'm tired of your games!" This outburst drew the
attention of most of the crowded room. Ethel was losing it, just as Donna had hoped.
"Only a couple more items and we are done.....ma'am." She emphasized the "ma'am" to draw
attention to Ethels newly aged features. "Now your hair color is shown as BLONDE, but I see
you are wearing some sort of hairpiece." In her hurry to remove her sweater, Ethel had shifted
her wig back somewhat and her natural hair was showing a bit. Ethels jaw dropped when she
realized her crowning glory, her luxurious golden blonde hair, was discovered as being phony.
This was the coup de grace, and without hesitation Donna pulled the Lady Diana blonde wig
off of Ethels head. At first Ethel reached up to prevent Donna from removing her wig, but this
exposed her totally flat chest to the large audience now gathered. She quickly replaced her
arms and watched her thick golden hair being removed. Just as Donna had thought, Ethel's
natural hair was very short, very thin, dull, and mousy brown. A few streaks of grey added
insult to injury. Ethel quickly went from looking like Lady Di to looking more like the queen!
This added at least another 10 years to her now- ruined looks! Donna deleted 1960 and typed
in 1950...."50 years old sounds about right" she said to Ethel.
Ethel was now whimpering. Sweat poured down her face. Her heavy makeup began to run
badly. She had gone from looking like a young blonde princess to an old haggard librarian.
"Time for your picture" declared Donna, now treating Ethel like an old lady. She grabbed
Ethel by the elbow and led her to the photo backdrop. Ethel looked like a mess, and Donna
wanted to document it for the next 4 years. "Keep those glasses on, and please drop your arms
for the picture". Ethel was totally stupefied by the whole ordeal and did whatever it took just to
get out of this place. She dropped her arms, exposing her sunken chest. Her miserable hair and
ruined makeup were like night and day from the gorgeous tall blonde that had entered the
building. Generally license photos are from the neck up, but Donna wanted to document all of
Ethel's shortcomings. She panned back a bit and down to capture Ethels featureless chest for
all to see on her new ID. "Say FALSIES!!!" chirped Donna. Everyone laughed at the comment,
but Ethel cringed her face in anger, adding more emphasis to her already wrinkled face.
POOF! The picture was take at that moment. Ethel looked like a worn out old lady and would
be reminded of it until her next renewal. "Now, we're all done...ma'am that wasn't so bad now
was it. Your new license will be in the mail tomorrow!"
With that Ethel grabbed her jacket, sweater, heels, blonde wig and stumbled for the door,
happy to be finally away from this total humiliation. As she reached the door, she ran into her
husband coming back from his break. He was totally unaware that this old hag was his once
gorgeous wife. This confusion was quickly rectified as Donna took one last parting shot. She
grabbed the loud speaker and announced "Ms. Ethel Jenkins, please return to window #7 to
claim your silicone falsies. Thank you!" Donna was fired 10 minutes later, with a big grin on
her face.
Ibee M.

Postby allthosecurves » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:18 pm

Thanks for sharing that Ibee M. While it doesn't have the magical component, it could easily fit with a few minor changes.
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

Postby SaoirseCook » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:53 pm

There's "Fake", by Wyrdey -- (poof) and a guy becomes a bombshell girl inside a elaborate guy disguise, which is slowly stripped from her.
SaoirseCook
Transformation Master

Postby allthosecurves » Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:14 pm

Thanks alexa, "The Fake" by Wyrdey a great story and recommendation!

Here's the link to it:
https://fictionmania.tv/stories/readtex ... 5365210383
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

Postby finchchloe » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:29 pm

I've come across a few stories that fit the description you're looking for, but I'm sure there are plenty more out there.
finchchloe

Postby Tom_Q » Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:33 am

There is always the great and fabulous (and unfortunately unfinished) Beauty Undone:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3992
Every single aspect of the popular teen slowly turns into being fake one way or another. So it's less of her trying to reverse a magic downgrade with clothes and make-up, but instead the curse is turning her genuine features into such tricks.
It's been well over 7 years since last update. I'm still waiting, still hopeful.

And while it's a lot of a stretch for the concept you are asking, there is also Fitting in Around Christmas
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9242
It takes years for the main character to regain (at least partially) her previous life after being magically turned into a low-class lout from English Midlands
Tom_Q

Next

Return to Looking For ...