Straight to Gay TF

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Straight to Gay TF

Postby JayBee » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:21 pm

Hello all.

Im looking for stories or art where the main character starts off straight and then is turned gay. I’ve read “changeme’s” stuff on MCstories.

bonus points for transformation.
JayBee

Re: Straight to Gay TF

Postby awesamantha » Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:09 am

Hey I'm a big fan of Changeme's work as well. Idk if you have seen them or not but he's got some more stories on fictionmania just use the author search tab and there's like 9 more stories.

Also, if you don't mind searching and haven't heard of it, gayspiralstories (".com") has some decent stories. Try searching wife/girlfriend on there, it should pull up some stories you might like.
awesamantha

Postby janis_en_femme » Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:22 pm

janis_en_femme

Postby janis_en_femme » Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:45 pm

Fantastic! gayspiralstories is a wonderful site.
janis_en_femme

Postby awesamantha » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:24 am

janis_en_femme, I have to say (and assuming you're the same person, so sorry if im mistaken) I've been a fan of your content from back in the Yahoo Groups days! Geez that has to have been over a decade ago...
awesamantha

Postby Paras » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:09 am

I think I've asked about straight to gay on another site and no one told me about gayspiral! I'd really like to read stories where the woman *wants* the man to be bi or gay and positively encourages it. Stories like https://www.literotica.com/s/loving-to-like-ch-01.

Any recs like that? Some light humiliation is fine, but she pushes his boundaries, encourages him...
Paras

Postby omphalos » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:59 am

janis_en_femme wrote:https://chyoa.com/story/I-Thought-I-was-Straight.4354
I created this interactive story.

Janis I must say you just introduced me to a new kink I never knew I had! this story's chapters are fantastically well-written and manage to hit all the right buttons. Do you have any plans to add more to it? There's only one thread that progresses to completion - would LOVE to see more.
omphalos

Postby janis_en_femme » Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:37 am

I definitely plan on returning to it soon. I have other chapters for other stories I've written at that site.
janis_en_femme

Postby omphalos » Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:34 am

janis_en_femme wrote:I definitely plan on returning to it soon. I have other chapters for other stories I've written at that site.

I was fortunate enough to find your chapters in "Wishes for My Wife" and "Items of Power" - all really amazing content. you can count me as a fan!
omphalos

Return to Looking For ...