Looking for some good FTFs like...

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Looking for some good FTFs like...

Postby usernamex225x » Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:33 am

I'm looking for some good ftf stories like, where a female wishes to swap bodies with a girlfriend of a best friend or something in that range. No bimbo transformations, mtf or overly exaggerated BE. I'm more of a fan of grounded and detailed as possible transformations. Somewhere in the line of Tservo96's work from deviantart
usernamex225x

Re: Looking for some good FTFs like...

Postby Abigail » Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:56 pm

Certainly! If you're seeking grounded and detailed transformation stories without bimbo or exaggerated elements, you might enjoy exploring narratives that focus on the psychological and emotional aspects of body swapping. Tservo96's work often delves into these themes, offering nuanced and intricate transformations. You might find similar storytelling styles in various online platforms, including forums, literary websites, or even niche communities dedicated to transformation fiction. Engaging in discussions and exchanging recommendations within these communities can lead you to discover compelling stories that align with your preferences.
Abigail

Postby Dreamdaniels » Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:15 am

There used to be a forum on Curvage, with hundreds of stories links posted under your very description. I tried to find it just then but it seems to be missing, I used to go on there to check for updates. Usually searched “ female to female body swap stories curvage” into google and it was the first thing. Hope this helps :)
Dreamdaniels

Postby usernamex225x » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:23 am

Thanks for all the suggestions. Any websites or forums that come to mind?? DA and This website are the only ones I know
usernamex225x

Return to Looking For ...