Alec Leamus stories gone?

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Alec Leamus stories gone?

Postby ohokayokayoh » Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:26 pm

alec leamus's site, alecleamus.wordpress.com, seems to have gone down. shame cuz he had a bunch of good AR stories archived there.

any idea where to find these stories now? particularly the part 4 of his latest story if that was posted
ohokayokayoh

Re: Alec Leamus stories gone?

Postby Chupipupi10 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:00 am

He never posted part 4 sadly :( but here a backup of some of the stories he had on the site:

https://btmbox.blogspot.com/?m=0

Hope the site gets back up soon, i really liked the role reversal with clothes swap stories there
Chupipupi10

Postby Adobeman10 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:11 pm

I was sad to see it gone too. waiting for the next part of that amazing story
Adobeman10
Transformation Grand Master

Postby alecleamus » Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:20 pm

Yes. Sad and infuriating. No explanation as to why. I have not written Part four of Christmas Traditions. I was taking a break while I worked on a giant real life project. In the middle of that the site was shut down. I am unsure as to my next steps but I will make it known. And I will try to offer the archived stories somewhere.
alecleamus

Postby Adobeman10 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:49 pm

alecleamus wrote:Yes. Sad and infuriating. No explanation as to why. I have not written Part four of Christmas Traditions. I was taking a break while I worked on a giant real life project. In the middle of that the site was shut down. I am unsure as to my next steps but I will make it known. And I will try to offer the archived stories somewhere.

Excellent-sorry to hear that man- as it was an amazing story that had me gripped and awaiting a new chapter.
Adobeman10

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:59 pm

alecleamus wrote:Yes. Sad and infuriating. No explanation as to why. I have not written Part four of Christmas Traditions. I was taking a break while I worked on a giant real life project. In the middle of that the site was shut down. I am unsure as to my next steps but I will make it known. And I will try to offer the archived stories somewhere.

I wonder if the site was hacked or if the administrator shut it down or someone forgot to pay the server/site fees or something.
ssj3gohan007

Postby epigone66 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:33 am

Any update on status of a new website or recovered existing site?
epigone66

Postby ohokayokayoh » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:40 am

no word from what i can tell. being patient but hoping something pops up soon
ohokayokayoh

Postby ohokayokayoh » Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:48 pm

does anyone have a back up/downloaded the stories and are willing to upload them?
ohokayokayoh

Postby ohokayokayoh » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:21 pm

Sorry for necroing an old thread, but was reminded of these stories and am still sad they're gone
ohokayokayoh

Next

Return to Looking For ...