Identity Theft, Hostile Body Swaps, and Trait Theft Stories

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Re: Identity Theft, Hostile Body Swaps, and Trait Theft Stor

Postby allthosecurves » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:40 pm

animefan78 wrote:Murder Princess- In a fantasy setting a princess ends up swapping bodies with an assassin and have various adventures and the fact that they switched is taken somewhat seriously for plot reasons. It's not great but it's not bad.

Thanks, I think I will have to check this one out.

Stories where a beautiful princess is forced to swap bodies/identities with another female (such as a female villain like a jealous middle-aged witch or someone who isn't considered royalty like a maid or a peasant) really interest me.

I don't think I've ever seen it done in anime or live action as a main plot point so it might be interesting (taking your "it's not great but it's not bad" review into account).
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

Postby animefan78 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:45 pm

allthosecurves wrote:
animefan78 wrote:Murder Princess- In a fantasy setting a princess ends up swapping bodies with an assassin and have various adventures and the fact that they switched is taken somewhat seriously for plot reasons. It's not great but it's not bad.

Thanks, I think I will have to check this one out.

Stories where a beautiful princess is forced to swap bodies/identities with another female (such as a female villain like a jealous middle-aged witch or someone who isn't considered royalty like a maid or a peasant) really interest me.

I don't think I've ever seen it done in anime or live action as a main plot point so it might be interesting (taking your "it's not great but it's not bad" review into account).

I mean I liked it, but I know anime isn't for everyone. That said it's a small time investment only6 24 min episodes and it has an English dub.
animefan78
Transformation Grand Master

Postby tasha_lynn » Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:32 am

The infamous one is Ranma 1/2 and slew of stories involve Ranma female.
tasha_lynn

Postby dedcan » Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:20 am

Here is an old story that isn't exactly a transformation and is more an upgrade than a downgrade but it might appeal to some. It's about a college girl who is coerced by circumstances to exchange coats and footwear with her more sophisticated older cousin and consequently learns to enjoy wearing high heels. No sex.

https://hhplace.org/topic/10652-initiation/
dedcan

Postby animefan78 » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:23 pm

tasha_lynn wrote:The infamous one is Ranma 1/2 and slew of stories involve Ranma female.

It's infamous for TG, and I'm not sure it would fit here since we are looking for body swaps and Ranma just switches between male and female.
animefan78

Postby Vended » Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:33 pm

The Doctor and the Prisoner, by ProfPink, is quite good at this.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5304
Vended

Postby allthosecurves » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:24 pm

Vended wrote:The Doctor and the Prisoner, by ProfPink, is quite good at this.

https://www.thechangingmirror.com/phpbb ... =11&t=5304

Thanks for the recomendation Vended! That is a really good story. I've added it to the list in my original post.
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

Postby allthosecurves » Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:10 pm

dedcan wrote:Here is an old story that isn't exactly a transformation and is more an upgrade than a downgrade but it might appeal to some. It's about a college girl who is coerced by circumstances to exchange coats and footwear with her more sophisticated older cousin and consequently learns to enjoy wearing high heels. No sex.

https://hhplace.org/topic/10652-initiation/

Thanks for sharing this story dedcan!
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

Postby ragingarch » Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:42 am

My favorite trait theft story definitely has to be "Your Traits are Mine" by Krista.

https://thechangingmirror.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=741
ragingarch

Postby allthosecurves » Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:11 pm

ragingarch wrote:My favorite trait theft story definitely has to be "Your Traits are Mine" by Krista.

viewtopic.php?t=741

Excellent suggestion! I've added it to the list. Thanks!
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

PreviousNext

Return to Looking For ...