Identity Theft, Hostile Body Swaps, and Trait Theft Stories

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Re: Identity Theft, Hostile Body Swaps, and Trait Theft Stor

Postby allthosecurves » Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:23 am

I just added The New Mrs Harris by Lejla to the list. I read it for the first time this past week and loved it.
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

Postby pipaxing2024 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:11 am

Rageoficeman wrote:https://youtu.be/Umas0X0xdU8 heres a clip of what looks to be a twin sister replacing the other. Not really sure though as i dont know the language they are speaking. And i dont know what its from.

Born twins are boring(for me), I prefer something like shapeshift, skin mask disguise, body swap, etc. Anyway, the appearance and voice theft or taken is neccessary, otherwise it is not thrilling at all.
pipaxing2024

Postby Syphon » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:50 pm

One of if not the most spectacular trait/reality swap stories I've ever read: https://www.deviantart.com/ptcardinal/art/I-Deserve-Him-More-Than-You-FtF-Trait-Swap-972051430

I was legit obsessed with it for a while. There are so many little details the author sets up throughout so that they can be driven home later.

As long as you don't mind dark and tragic outcomes. The author even says it made them sad. I'm the dork gushing about it in the comments lol. Given the feedback, the story is one of the author's most liked.

PTCardinal has a lot of good material that's worth a gander.
Syphon

Postby funfun74 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:53 am

Looking for a somewhat old story on this site. Its about a attractive smart girl who invents a machine that can trade traits or genes and then has a liquid you can drink to alter reality to make the trade seem like it was always that way. I don't remember details but I believe she is tricked by her sister and friend into giving up her traits to them and in the end gives up her intelligence and is tricked into drinking the liquid that makes it seem like she was always dumb and it causes the machine to vanish since she was always to dumb to invent it.

I've had no luck searching the story board for it.
funfun74
Transformation Grand Master

Postby jsmt » Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

funfun74 wrote:Looking for a somewhat old story on this site. Its about a attractive smart girl who invents a machine that can trade traits or genes and then has a liquid you can drink to alter reality to make the trade seem like it was always that way. I don't remember details but I believe she is tricked by her sister and friend into giving up her traits to them and in the end gives up her intelligence and is tricked into drinking the liquid that makes it seem like she was always dumb and it causes the machine to vanish since she was always to dumb to invent it.

I've had no luck searching the story board for it.

Maybe you are talking about Trait Trader by Babel111

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7113
jsmt
Transformation Master

Postby jsmt » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:28 am

Syphon wrote:One of if not the most spectacular trait/reality swap stories I've ever read: https://www.deviantart.com/ptcardinal/art/I-Deserve-Him-More-Than-You-FtF-Trait-Swap-972051430

I was legit obsessed with it for a while. There are so many little details the author sets up throughout so that they can be driven home later.

As long as you don't mind dark and tragic outcomes. The author even says it made them sad. I'm the dork gushing about it in the comments lol. Given the feedback, the story is one of the author's most liked.

Nice recommendation.
jsmt
Transformation Master

Postby allthosecurves » Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 am

Syphon wrote:One of if not the most spectacular trait/reality swap stories I've ever read: https://www.deviantart.com/ptcardinal/art/I-Deserve-Him-More-Than-You-FtF-Trait-Swap-972051430

Excellent recommendation! I've added it to the list on the first page.
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

Postby Chrystal Wynd » Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:08 pm

I have one called 'Model Behavior'. A stripper that's legally owned by the bar she works at switches bodies with a high-end model with a rich boyfriend. Nobody believes the 'stripper' when she tries to tell them that the 'model' stole her body, so she's forced to work at the club as a stripper, along with any other duties required.

https://mcstories.com/ModelBehavior/ModelBehavior.html
Chrystal Wynd
Transformation Master

Postby Vended » Mon May 06, 2024 3:18 pm

Very neat. Thanks everyone for sharing these gems!
Vended
Transformation Grand Master

Previous

Return to Looking For ...