Collar transformation story

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Collar transformation story

Postby fragmenter » Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:55 am

Way back in my youth, when the internet was young, I remember reading a great transformation story, that I’ve loved and yet never been able to find again.

It featured a young woman, quite sexually chaste, who received a package in the post or via mystery courier. I think it included a note and instructions to wear a collar or neck ring that the woman had to wear. She put it on and I think whilst it was leather it locked and she was no longer able to remove it or even see the join.

I can remember getting quite aroused at the thought of a tight restrictive piece of clothing, well I was a teen at the time. Anyway I digress.

Future weeks brought further packages of this leather or restrictive material clothing that she was asked to wear. She reluctantly did so.

My memory may be cheating now, but I think there may have been either alien or demonic energy behind this and I also think her personality changed with each new item of this clothing she wore. I think she ended up encased in this new body.

For a long time I thought that the title included either the words Ring or Collar but I’ve searched and never been able to find it.

If anyone out there can match a story they have read to my 20 year old memory, please let me know .
Thanks
Mollie x
fragmenter
Transformation Master

Re: Collar transformation story

Postby fragmenter » Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:17 am

Just giving this a bump in the hope it will trigger a memory in someone.

“Ever hopeful Moll”
fragmenter
Transformation Master

Postby Chrystal Wynd » Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:53 am

There was a story in 2009 by sinsub called 'The Collar'. I don't know if it's the one you're looking for, but it was quite popular at the time it was posted. It's not on the archive now, but it's accessible through the wayback machine.

http://mcstories.com/CollarSinsub/index.html

EDIT- Never mind. I don't think it's the one you're looking for. Your description sounds familiar, but I'm not having any luck finding it yet.
Chrystal Wynd
Transformation Master

Postby Chrystal Wynd » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:39 pm

I did a fairly deep dive on this. I went through every story title through the late 90s and early 2000s, then went through 2005 and 2007. I went through the titles looking for anything with ring or collar in it. I also looked for possibles like gift, delivery, package, courier and anything else in the ballpark. Your description sounds like something I've read before, but I just haven't found it yet.
Chrystal Wynd
Transformation Master

Postby fragmenter » Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:36 pm

Chrystal Wynd wrote:I did a fairly deep dive on this. I went through every story title through the late 90s and early 2000s, then went through 2005 and 2007. I went through the titles looking for anything with ring or collar in it. I also looked for possibles like gift, delivery, package, courier and anything else in the ballpark. Your description sounds like something I've read before, but I just haven't found it yet.

Hi Chrystal
Thank you so much. I’ve also over the years been on that same dive, but like you have found those waters murky and reluctant to give up this delicious pearl of a story.

You are correct in that the story wasn’t; ’The Collar’ by Sinsub.

I’m reassured that you also have the same memory, it makes me feel less alone and optimistic that one day we may find the treasure we seek.

Until then we just have to keep swimming and searching for it. Glad to have you as a dive partner on this one.

Luv Molli xx
fragmenter
Transformation Master

Postby usernamex225x » Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:01 am

Umm... Hi. I've been on this site for not very long, but I've grown to enjoy the stories. There is one story in particular I've been trying to find since I first discovered it, but can't for the life of me remember where I found it. I forgotten exactly how it starts off. To the best of my knowledge, I remember there was a couple who were either bf+gf or married. They did something to enter the mind of the husband. Once inside, the wife was looking around for his ex girlfriends then proceeded to steal their trait (or beauty). She started with a singer first. She basically snuck in wearing a cat burglar outfit. She saw some lemon juice the singer gf used to sooth her throat then proceeded to drink it. She then wore the fishnet outfit and gloves the singer wore while performing. Long story short, when the singer woke up they wrestled over a metal dildo, got stuck by lightning, and the wife obtained the traits of the ex including a sultrier voice thanks to the lemon juice. Its more of a stolen beauty enhance than trait steal. The story has more, but it will take way too long going into depth. Please, I've had no luck finding this story. Any help would be appreciated.
usernamex225x

Postby rylem » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:56 am

This reminds me so much of A Change in Style minus the collar and leather.
https://overflowingbra.com/results.htm?varname=502
rylem

Return to Looking For ...