Re: - Cristina,s big date

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Postby nivagw1 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:39 am

I all, Ive been trying to find a story I found a long time back. Think it was called "Chistina's big Date" hope you guys might know were i might find it and and who wrote it.
nivagw1

Re: Re: - Cristina,s big date

Postby Tom_Q » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:27 am

Could you at least provide an outline of what it was about or what it contained? A title, especially one you aren't sure about, isn't much help.
Tom_Q

Postby nivagw1 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:53 am

Yeah the story goes along the the line petite woman visits step sister and daugther for the weekend. over the weekend she is slowly downgraded humilated and left stuck in a role young role. this when leaves her date arriving to find step sister and children.
nivagw1

Postby Adobeman10 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:58 pm

Dont say Im not a friggin genius lol

http://daring-diane.blogspot.com/2013/0 ... .html#more
Adobeman10
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Agriculturallaborer » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:56 am

Adobeman10 wrote:Dont say Im not a friggin genius lol

you are one of the prime luminaries of our strange little society.
Agriculturallaborer

Postby Adobeman10 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:08 am

Agriculturallaborer wrote:
Adobeman10 wrote:Dont say Im not a friggin genius lol

you are one of the prime luminaries of our strange little society.

LOL-love it-Im a luminary. lol

Ive got more in the works myself- But Daring Diane is one of my personal favorites- Car Seat is a classic and probably the best one of this genre.
Adobeman10

Postby Ibee M. » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:50 pm

Daring Diane (DD) is not a bad writer but I have to disagree that "Car Seat" is a classic and the best of the category.

The story lacks depth and really just hurries from one humiliating situation to another without any real examination of the protagonists feelings. It's shallow and empty. It's really a text book example of a writer telling us instead of SHOWING us.

"Aunt Christina" is a far better story from DD (although unfinished) as is "Flower Girl".

Personally, I don't think "Car Seat" is in the same league as say, "Keilani's Long Vacation" by ToddCheee to use but one example. There are others.
Ibee M.

Postby Adobeman10 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:08 pm

Interestting take- I actually do love the one humiliating scene after another- but that is just me though- Im messed up lol

Love Flower Girl, and Would've actually like to see 'Taken Down A Size' by Sculpted go to the AR route after the surgery. But I love his pacing as well, great writer.

Unfortunately the Kisakae stories- there is ONLY so much I can do about fleshing out the story.
But thats my writing style too- I just dont have patience when writing.

but LOVE Toddcheese's story, would've loved to see more as I felt the ending trailed off. But its a great story
Adobeman10

Postby Ibee M. » Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:08 am

I was disappointed in the way ToddCheese abandoned "Keilani's Long Vacation".

On one hand it's his story and his choice. No question. On the other, I think he owed it to fans and readers who followed the story for years to finish it properly.

The story is a true classic, one of the best in the category and deserves a proper ending. ToodCheese went years between chapters, so it was not like he was being rushed. Then he wrote a long plot outline on how he would have ended it...he could have just as easily have wrote an ending in my view. It was just lazy.

I would not have orphaned a story of that caliber like that. It taints the whole effort and will likely be the legacy of the story.

But that was the author's choice and ultimately, his call. As readers we may not agree, but still have to accept it.
Ibee M.

Return to Looking For ...