Female nerd into punk/goth or viceversa

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Female nerd into punk/goth or viceversa

Postby Slateman88 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:36 am

Hi there, I'm interested to know if there's any story where a nerdy girl is transformed into a punk, goth, rocker, metalhead, et similia. I'm interested also in a reverse transformation (ex. punk to nerd), and in transformations where there may be not a physical transformation but only in personality and outfit.
Thanks
Slateman88

Re: Female nerd into punk/goth or viceversa

Postby GraceFairway6 » Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:44 am

Hi Slateman88,

The only story that cmes to mind is a typically wonderful one by Tang, in which a journalist meets a rockstar and gets transformed - hopefully you'll like it!

Master of Puppets: https://mcstories.com/MasterOfPuppetsTang/MasterOfPuppetsTang.html
GraceFairway6
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Slateman88 » Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:42 pm

GraceFairway6 wrote:Hi Slateman88,

The only story that cmes to mind is a typically wonderful one by Tang, in which a journalist meets a rockstar and gets transformed - hopefully you'll like it!

Master of Puppets: https://mcstories.com/MasterOfPuppetsTang/MasterOfPuppetsTang.html

Thanks for your suggestion! I enjoyed the story though it's not really what I'm looking for. I hope to read someone with cliques tfs as I mentioned.
Slateman88

Postby GraceFairway6 » Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:27 am

No worries, and good luck - I hope someone knows a story like that!
GraceFairway6
Transformation Grand Master

Return to Looking For ...