Looking for the rest of this story (if it exists).

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Re: Looking for the rest of this story (if it exists).

Postby champ1229 » Thu May 19, 2022 9:50 am

https://tfgames.site/index.php?module=viewgame&id=1959 If you like that story check out this game on tf games called You Throw Like a Girl by Vim. Its a similar premise
champ1229

Postby Leviathan » Sat May 21, 2022 8:07 pm

Wow that was excellent. It gets a bit repetitive in places and isn’t finished, but what’s there is great.
Leviathan
Transformation Master

Postby brucejedi » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:32 pm

champ1229 wrote:https://tfgames.site/index.php?module=viewgame&id=1959 If you like that story check out this game on tf games called You Throw Like a Girl by Vim. Its a similar premise

Yeah, YTLAG is truly a fantastic interactive story--thank you for bringing it to my attention. How did you come across it? And do you know of others like it?
brucejedi

Postby Leviathan » Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:57 am

I’ve been checking out some of the other games on the site and the closest that I’ve found so far are SLUT Academy, and Masculine Mystique. The second one is arguably better but is unfinished and ends abruptly. I haven’t played too far into slut academy but my feeling is that it’s almost a parody comedy. There’s a bunch of others that are similar but the writing or story seems to be lacking in them.
Leviathan
Transformation Master

Postby Leviathan » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:32 pm

The Weekend was also good, but in a "wholesome" way. It deserves an honorable mention imo.

I've heard that "Cursed" is good, but I have no idea how to run it. It supposedly needs a "RAGS" engine to open the file, but I have no idea what that is.
Leviathan
Transformation Master

Postby Ivan7863 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:52 am

Anytime know if it was ever finished?
Ivan7863

Previous

Return to Looking For ...