The Movies PC game TG Short Films

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

The Movies PC game TG Short Films

Postby MerlinsBeard » Fri May 13, 2022 2:54 pm

Does anyone remember the old PC game, The Movies? Many years ago, people would make short films using this game and post them on Youtube. There were a lot of tg movies that people made, and I was wondering if anybody knew were to find them. The one that stands out to me was bout Batman. Batman acidently kills Harley and Joker replaces her by turning Batman into her.
MerlinsBeard

Re: The Movies PC game TG Short Films

Postby NatashaHexx » Fri May 13, 2022 6:49 pm

I actually had that very video bookmarked. I'm new so I can't post a direct link, but if you search for Cosmos18 on youtube, should be able to find the creator.
NatashaHexx

Postby MerlinsBeard » Sun May 15, 2022 1:00 pm

I appreciate the response but searching that name under channels on YouTube doesn’t show anyone with that name. Google and Bing also didn’t show any thing. I have Discord and Twitter if have a link you could perhaps dm me there if you have one as well.
MerlinsBeard

Postby Bs1974 » Sun May 15, 2022 1:17 pm

I remember that one, very nice. Searched for Batman Transformation and got it fairly quickly. Name on YT is Batman TG.

Hope I am able to link it here. https://youtu.be/H2WI2jC2L28

Enjoy!
Bs1974

Postby MerlinsBeard » Sun May 15, 2022 1:30 pm

Bs1974 wrote:I remember that one, very nice. Searched for Batman Transformation and got it fairly quickly. Name on YT is Batman TG.

Hope I am able to link it here. https://youtu.be/H2WI2jC2L28

Enjoy!

That’s the one, thank you! Batman transformation didn’t work either but Batman tg did (turns out it’s the name of the video), maybe because I was using the app and not the actual site.

People made so much great stuff like this using this old game, I might get a copy just to try it my self.
MerlinsBeard

Return to Looking For ...