Time Travel TG

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Time Travel TG

Postby MissMaryMichelson » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:48 am

Can anyone reccomend a good story where someone is lost in time, either via time machine or an accident, and starts to become TG'd? They not only have to fit in as a woman, but a woman from an entirely different era.

The situation is irrelevant; crossdressing to hide, magically changing, a broken chameleon circuit, posessing a woman's body, etc. Just as long as he's in the past and wearing lady's clothes.

I'm really into vintage fashion right now, so I'd prefer somewhere in the 20th century.
MissMaryMichelson

Re: Time Travel TG

Postby Leviathan » Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:07 pm

I don't think I know of any stories like this. There's maybe one story I can remember that featured time travel and TG, and it was about a guy who goes back and changes the egg that was fertilized during his conception, and I can't remember where I read that, although it was probably Fictionmania.
Leviathan

Postby pinkhippo99 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:17 am

Not exactly a story, but there is a one-page comic by TgMistress on deviant art that features something quite like this: https://www.deviantart.com/thetransform ... -864905150
pinkhippo99
Transformation Master

Postby alexa » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:07 pm

Leviathan, that's probably Jennifer's Bad Timing.
alexa

Return to Looking For ...