Rising to the Top (BBW, BHM, XWG, Slob, Sex, Corruption)

Moderator: theapes

Re: Rising to the Top (BBW, BHM, XWG, Slob, Sex, Corruption)

Postby theapes » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:20 am

“And then he tried begging for his job! But ole’ Edward here said no and sent him packing! What a fucking trooper!”

Vince laughed and kept telling the story of Ed firing Rick. It had been three months ago and people in the office still talked about it. Ed had tried being nice, simply saying Rick was let go. He knew his wife would be annoyed but it was the best he was going to do.

Rick however did not take it well and started yelling, saying Ed was being mean spirited and not understanding the situation he was in. He said his wife cheated on him and he needed the job to hire the best lawyer. Ed even said he was getting his Christmas bonus and a month’s pay but Rick kept at it. His rants grew louder and louder until Thelma walked in. Rick yelled at her for getting involved with something that wasn’t her business.

It seemed as if having someone else in the room reenergized Rick and he began shouting back, telling Rick how pathetic he was for yelling at someone higher up on the food chain and that his problems weren’t Ed’s or the firms problems. If he didn’t want to accept their generosity, then he could go to hell. Rick tried firing back another verbal tirade but Ed had had enough and had security called. Rick was left kicking and screaming as Ed told him to learn a new trade and not lie anymore. The whole scene had made Ed something of a hero to the board members and higher ups, not so much to the lower leveled employees. Assistants respected him for standing up for Thelma but the workers in the other departments were terrified of him. They’d say hello with their heads down when they passed, frightful that they’d fire him.

At first, this confused him and made him feel bad but as the story spread and he was getting praise from all the important people in the company, he relished the scared and timid employees as they cowered under him. He would feel himself get so hard that he’d constantly duck back into his office after those encounters and will his erection to go away. The only other alternative was to eat, using food to assuage his arousal. It usually did the trick.

These stories also turned on his wife to no end, who was already loving the firing video. She’d text him throughout the day when she wasn’t busy shopping, eating, or getting spa treatments, that she was going to get off on his bad assery before sending him a lewd text. This only further complicated things for him as he then had to eat even more to contain himself.

After a month of this, Ed confronted her and told her not to do this anymore. At first she thought he meant no sending lewd texts but he told her that she had to wait, just like he did. She pouted at first and tried to get her way but he refused, standing firm once more. He told her that she wasn’t going to enjoy herself while he suffered. He’d still tell her about all the awkward experiences the “peasants” had with him, but she was not to masterbate. She couldn’t believe how authoritative he was and agreed, but not before letting him have her way with him first.

“How do you, cope with that at work babe” she asked, pulling her panties up over her thighs.

“I, gasp, do one of two things. I think about sports or I just eat. Tends to take my mind off sex.”

Alex knew she wouldn’t be thinking about sports but found that food and shopping were very easy ways to not think about sex. She would order things online and munch away, having Albert make her more desserts during the day, things she could munch on with one hand while she browsed the web with the other. After a while she didn’t even think about getting laid until her husband came home, such was her new habit.

This, coupled with their lack of exercise, having a chef, spending most weekends with at least one of the other obese couples, and just overall greed, had caused the young married couple to absolutely explode in weight. In just over 26 months, both Edward and Alexis had put on more than 200 pounds. It had been quite the transformation, going from emaciated to normal, then to chubby, then to plump, then obese, and now to morbid obesity in just 2 plus years but they had done it.

Ed had turned into a stereotypical ‘fat cat’ from political cartoons in the early 1900s: completely oval face, multi-chinned, a beard, jowls, wide chest with moobs drooping on to his belly, one that stood out several inches in front of him and resting on his thighs, even when he stood. He had gotten fat all over, thick thighs widening to support his massive frame and developing cankles. Even his ass was getting rather round to the point that Alex teased him that she wanted to see him in a thong. He had not obliged but she was wearing him down. His current suit was strained across his globular stomach, unable to be buttoned anymore by the 391 east coast supervisor.

Alexis had blossomed just like her husband, though she did not carry it as well as he did. She was much shorter than her husband, almost a foot shorter to be exact, and while Ed did not do much moving in the office, it was more like marathon training compared to the exercise his wife did. Alex made no unnecessary movements anymore and it clearly showed.

Her days literally consisted of getting up at 10, having whatever buffet styled breakfast Albert made for her, then taking a long bath before getting dressed. From there it depended on if she was seeing her friends or not. If she was not, she would simply put on her custom silk bathrobe and waddle into the den to watch TV. Albert would come by every so often to provide her with more snacks and she would happily accept them, informing him what was good and not that day.

She would then have a late lunch, usually around 2, typically a big sandwich of some sorts, served with fruit and some potato dish. Then she’d have another ‘light’ snack before changing into her dinner wear for her husband to get home. The two of them would then feast on the exquisite dishes the chef would make before having an after dinner drink and snack before retiring into the bedroom for some sex and sleep.

This helped Alex go for 112 pounds to a robust 339 pound woman during Ed’s rise to the top. She was fully double and soon to be triply chinned, though her makeup was always on point. Her neck had continued to vanish, now due to the combination of her growing breasts, shoudlers and sinking jowls. Still, if you looked closely you could see one of the numerous diamond necklaces her husband had purchased for her over the years. Her beefy arms were easily 24 inches, swallowing up most of her elbows in the process and moving about whenever she ate. Her fingers had grown plump like sausages and she was presently wearing her fourth resized wedding band.

Her breasts were still going up the ladder on the alphabet, presently in the I range, though probably not for much longer. Her belly had grown into a full hanging paunch, one that was obscuring access to her pussy, though she had no problems just lifting it up for her husband to get through. Her thighs were pressed together all the way to the knees, those flabby, pocketed with cellulite masses that were once legs were growing ridiculously large, the thigh fat obscuring her knees in both the front and back. Her cankles were another prominent feature, though nothing more prominent than her ass. It had completely shelved out, easily capable of holding TWO bottles of booze at a time (they had indeed tested that). It had widened out considerably and they had already made plans to widen the door frames in the house just in case she got bigger (which they anticipated).

Still, even though Alex’s ass was devouring chairs and her hips were still hanging over the sides of even the largest custom furniture, or that Ed’s belly prevented him from being able to get shoes on without sitting down, neither of them had any complaints. They viewed their growing size as if it related to their growing cultural status. They almost believed that the fatter they got the more wealthy they were, though neither would admit it. Ed still had one goal left, after all, and that was to get on the board.
Deviant Art Page - https://www.deviantart.com/jake27

Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/Jakejmj27

Twitter - @jakemasters27
theapes

Postby theapes » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:22 am

“Boss, got you your favorite, Oreo zeppoles from the street fair. Also printed out the report for you.”

His assistant put the bag on his desk and left. Ed noticed that she might have put on a few, her skirt seemed a bit more snug than usual. He shook it off and greedily reached into the bag of fried dough and pulled out the first delicacy and bit in. The flavors rushed down his throat and he bit into another, hoping to recreate the feeling. It took two more to do so but he was really enjoying himself now. In no time, the entire bakers dozen had been polished off and he was sipping on his third coffee of the day.

He looked over the report, going over the trends the new computer software ads had shown. They were going up but he felt like they could do more. He decided to look at them more intently and began watching some of the videos on line. He saw two older men, probably in their mid to late forties talk about the problems with pop-ups and how they had software to stop this, permanently. Ed grew bored after to watches and could only imagine how this played out for people watching TV.

“I mean, if you get boring people to talk, you’re going to have a boring ad. And young adults don’t want to listen to these old men talk, and they should be the demo you focus… I got it!”

He paged his assistant and had her set up a team meeting ASAP. He was going to ensure those numbers for profit went up even further.

The sun shown off the pool in Vince’s Hamtpon’s home, though nobody was in it. The men were busy talking about Ed’s ad for “Popup Broke up” software. He had proposed it back in April and now, here in July, the ad had caused an exponential growth in sales, once they used younger actors to advertise it to the right demographic, 17-40 year olds. It had been a hit and the bonuses plentiful.

“You did good, Ed. Real good. These two quarters are going to bring in millions for everyone involved.”

“I try, Vin, I try” Ed said as he lifted his Triple IPA to his mouth, a big grin on his multichinned countenance.

He was holding court, essentially dominating the conversation with his superiors. It helped that they were now all roughly the same size, Ed having added another 60 pounds in the past few months, bringing him over the 450 mark and placing him only a few pounds off for fattest in the group. He looked so powerful, with his shirt wide open, exposing his hanging paunch to the sun as it flopped over the waist of his swim trunks and rested on his fat but sturdy thighs. His feet absolutely absorbed his sandals, you could barely figure out if he was wearing anything or not. He was massive.

“I think if this other ad of yours goes through, we have to have another talk about moving you up again.”

“To the head of sales for the firm?”

“No Edward. To board of directors. It’s been called ‘the four horsemen’ for too long and it hasn’t made sense since we promoted Elizabeth. If there are five on the board, no one will give a shit and that dumb nickname dies.

Ed was enjoying every word of this, basking in the praise and admiration they were showing him. It couldn’t be seen, but his dick was pressing up against his underbelly something fierce. Every so often he would shift on purpose, letting his belly flop down hard on his cock, sending sexual pleasure through his body. He had conditioned his face to give nothing away, but his constant moving told his wife what was going on.

She admired this from her beach chair, watching her great ball of a man discretely try to jerk off in front of his bosses. She giggled as she watched him turn this way and that, probably claiming to be stretching or something. It would send his ass into a tidal wave of movement, his own beachball sized ass cheeks pressing together before separating. She bit her lip in excitement and returned to her drink.

Ed turned around for a split second and winked at his wife, knowing she was watching this and enjoying it almost as much as he was. He clenched his ass together and released before doing his best attempt at a hop, letting his body move without any control. He knew his wife was getting off on this almost as much as he was, and this only excited him further. He would look over every so often, watching as she laid there like a beached whale, her hips hanging over the edges of the steel reinforced chair, peering over her Hindenburg sized boobs and stretch marked gut to see him explode in public. She was panting, both from the humidity and the thought of taking that blast to the face. She removed her phone and sent him a text, telling him to meet her in the bathroom in half an hour.

“He-he, I’ll be there” he wrote back before doing another “stretch” so his gut rubbed against his shaft again, this time eliciting the appropriate response.

“I, I’ll be, back” he told his bosses, waddling away as he came more and more into his bathing suit.

Alex watched him waddle away and began the process of getting up, knowing that while the effort would be great, the upcoming sex would be worth it.

Twitter - @jakemasters27
theapes

Postby theapes » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:24 am

“Another night of celebrating, let’s do this.”

Ed checked himself in the mirror above his dresser and smiled. He was wearing a custom suit (all of his suits were custom now) and looking incredibly dapper. The 502 pound man put on his cufflinks and grinned. They were solid gold and diamonds, a gift from his wife for his birthday back in August. Now, he wore them for all their special events, like their “Friendsgiving” they were hosting tonight. He would have preferred to just spend the night with his wife after the past week of these events but Alex insisted that they host one as well.

“Have to let the misses have her night” he chuckled to himself.

He splashed some cologne on and pushed on his sock drawer, noting it was a bit loose. He shrugged his shoulders as best he could in the quickly tightening suit and made a note to have his wife purchase a new dresser.

As he did, he saw that the clay pig was sticking out again and decided to pick it up for a better look. The once small paperweight had grown, going from about 2.5 half inches around to 5. The pig itself was rotund, it’s legs being swallowed up by its belly and it’s arms receding into the belly what was now the dominant feature. Cash poured out from several pockets on the busted suit and the pigs mouth was wide open as it seemingly tried desperately to shove the pizza it was holding into said mouth. Ed laughed at this.

“I’d hate for my arms not to be flexible enough to eat anymore.”

He tossed the pig back into the drawer and closed it. He still didn’t know where he had gotten that thing from but he really didn’t care either. He had more important things to worry about in life, and a clay pig that was too fat to eat properly wasn’t on that list.

“They’ll be here soon babe, you good to go down the stairs?”

“Just, just help me zip this up. I, well, you know I can’t reach around well anymore.”

Ed waddled over to his wife’s “clothing” room to help. She was seated on the reinforced bench they had purchased for her vanity, her ass overflowing it from every possible angle. The blue dress was not zipped in the back at all and his wife’s rolls were pouring out, dangling deliciously around her puffy back and near her titanic ass. He kissed one, and she giggled, his beard tickling her.

“He-he, easy big boy. I need to get dressed and we both know it takes more time and effort to put things on than to take them off these days.”

“I know, I know. That’s probably the only thing I miss doing but I’ll settle for waiting until later to finish this thought.”

He kissed her shoulder and clutched the dress with his fat hand and began pulling. The zipper went up half way but then stopped, her back rolls were preventing him from getting the dress closed.

“Um, babe. I don’t think this is going to work.”

Alex was annoyed.

“I’m going to have a fucking talk with Kelly then. I bought this dress last month and she told me it would fit me for a long time. I couldn’t have put on that much weight in 37 days!”

She had actually put on another 17 pounds in that time period, the extra holiday meals really getting to her. The 427 pound woman groaned and had her husband help her to her feet, both of them panting once she was standing upright. This caused the rolls on her back to disappear ever so slightly, and Ed was finally able to get the zipper up enough that her hair would cover it.

“Done.”

Alex turned back to her husband slowly, careful not to bump into his paunch with her own sizeable stomach. Still, even being careful did not prevent the slightest of touching and Alex felt the electricity when it happened. She devilishly reached past her own bloated corruplance and tickled her husband gut before tracing a finger towards his crotch, which was protected by his underbelly and FUPA.

Twitter - @jakemasters27
theapes

Postby theapes » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:28 am

“He, I could totally mess with you right now and you couldn’t do a thing about it.”

She leaned in as best she could, her own stomach blocking her blubbery arm from doing much.

“You could, but then I’d just send you videos all day of me yelling at employees and you’d be so annoyed, now wouldn’t you?”

Alex looked up at him, noting that her husband’s face was dead serious. She felt so intimidated. It was such a thrill.

“I’m almost tempted to take that risk, but we do have company. You’re mine though later. Let’s see how long you can last with this in your face.”

She tried to reach around to smack her own ass but it was useless. For even as large are her ass had become (and her hips were over 90 inches), her arms had gotten stubbier with the weight it seemed and she just wasn’t flexible enough to get around. Ed watched her plight and grinned before poking her with his gut.

“Aw, is my little short stack to big to smack her own ass?”

He sunk a finger deep into the dimple near her ass crack and marveled at just how far deep it went in. She let out a little moan from the touch, bringing a hand to an already hard nipple.

“It’s ok, though I’d suggest maybe laying off the pumpkin pie today? That would let you smack your own ass I bet.”

He pulled his finger out and then motioned it up and down the outline of her thong, slowly at first but then picking up the pace. He knew how hot she was getting and loved the control he had.

“But, it is really sexy to think that all that pumpkin pie made it necessary to plan for an elevator installation after the New Year. And I REALLY love it when that belly of yours is threatening to rip a dress, like I’m sure it is now and we haven’t even eaten yet.”

Ed tried to get closer but his stomach was too big. So, he moved to the side and let his hands work their magic, running them up and down his wife’s 54 inch thighs and feeling her absolutely tremble as he did so. She was getting so worked up and didn’t even care if she looked pathetic when company arrived, she need to cum and urgently.

“Such a greedy, rich little piggy, aren’t ya” he asked, now feeling his dick start to throb painfully.

“Oh, daddy, I’m, a greedy, oink, pig” she snorted, sticking her ass out as best she could and letting the hem ride up exposing more of it than was acceptable for company.

“I know you are. That’s why I love you and love watching you eat and spend our money.”

He fumbled for his pants but couldn’t reach his dick. Annoyed about what he would have to do, the 500 pound man just said fuck it and began rocking his body back and forth to generate more friction for his cock. Alex sensed his plight and began picking up the dirty talk.

“And what about you, big boy? So fat you can’t jerk off? So rich that you stuff your face all day with your million dollar profits? Needing all custom tailored suits for your lap crushing gut? Or that ass that makes most women blush?”

It was Ed’s chance to get really turned on, listening to his wife mock him but at the same time hear how rich and powerful he was now.

“Yeah, the big bad board member who is getting fatter than all his coworkers. You pass Frank yet, big boy? I’ll bet his pants would burst off you, your belly is so big. I love watching it slap against your knees when you stand.”

Ed stopped touching his wife and Alex positioned herself so that she could lower her bulk onto the bench sideways but still reach his crotch. Ed leaned in to it so she could grasp his penis and Alex deftly opened his fly.

“Oh, can we finish before everyone shows up? Let’s find out!”

She scooted the sturdy bench forward and began stroking his cock, gently at first but more frantically as she realized the need to finish before anyone arrived. As she did, she began rocking up and down on the bench, feeling her thighs slap the cushiony seat and sending her body in a frenzy of jiggling and jostling. She brought her hand to her own lap crushing stomach and fingered her belly button. They were always finding new sources of pleasure and her belly button was very sensitive now. She rocked forward more, loving the sensation of her hips forcing the bench to come up with her.

Ed watched this through one open eye and thrust his hips forward again. He loved how big his wife was getting, he really wasn’t kidding. The thought of her growing heavier due to his wealth was such a turn on that he really wanted to see just how big she could get before she was immobile. Thankfully, from the way she was bouncing up and down on the bench, that wasn’t any time soon.

“Get, get it girl. Let’s see those hips break that bench like it broke the chair in the living room last week.”

Alex moaned as she recalled her ass getting stuck in an old chair, needing to have it broken up just so she could get out. It was so hot, the thought of her gluttony and greed putting her in that position that she clutched the bench so tightly with her ass that she gave herself a splinter. That did not deter her in the least and she picked up the pace, both in her stroking and rocking.

“Oh god, that, that was so hot. Or when your gut burst through your sweats yesterday morning after breakfast? Oh god!”

He had leaned in for his coffee when his gut, too full from all the bacon and eggs, ripped through the fabric of his costly sweats, living him in tattered pants and no boxers, exposing himself to his wife and chef. He was embarrassed but Albert told him not to worry about it. Plus, his wife had been so turned on that they had to excuse themselves to have sex.

“Yes, yes!”

Alex felt her hand get covered in fluids as her husband came with thunderous efficiency, shooting a big load on her arm and all over the floor. With him finished, Alex devoted her attention to herself and brought her clean hand under her belly as best she could for her wanting snatch. She still couldn’t do it so Ed, panting and sweaty, crawled over on the floor, his gut weighing him down and dragging across the wood until he finally got in front of her. She spread her legs as wide as she could and Ed was just able to bring his hand past the mountains of rolls to her deprived center. In no time she too spasmed, her body convulsing as if it was possessed.

“I, whew, think we made a mess.”

Ed looked up at his wife and laughed as he saw that her belly had forced it’s way below the hem of her dress, still glistening from all the sweat.

“Still have a half hour. I’m going to cancel.”

He reached for his phone with his clean hand and sent a text to everyone. He just told them they were under the weather and would re-do it the following night.

“But what about all that food though, babe? It won’t all fit in the fridge!”

Alex tried getting off the bench but was still too tired to do so. Sex was the bulk of her physical activity so moving afterwards was kind of off limits, at least for a few minutes.

“Well, seeing as how we ARE getting an elevator soon, lets just see how close to the weight limit we are when it arrives, shall we?”

He patted his wife’s blubbery thigh and grinned. His job growth wasn’t the only growth he was concerned with.

Twitter - @jakemasters27
theapes

Postby Andc » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:08 pm

Absolutely love this story, would love another chapter focusing more on Alex's gain.
Andc

Previous

Return to Jake (JMJ)