Karmic Comeuppance- Mr. Storyteller/Me XWG DG PR Final Ch up

Moderator: audipwr87

Re: Karmic Comeuppance- By: Mr. Storyteller and myself XWG D

Postby SithChangeLord » Tue May 04, 2021 10:00 am

This has turned out to be another great story. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens to the parents.
SithChangeLord

Postby badcompany8888 » Wed May 05, 2021 6:58 pm

I caught the Dennis Hopper quote. Great writing as always!
badcompany8888
Transformation Grand Master

Postby audipwr87 » Thu May 06, 2021 7:20 am

Thank you all for the kind words! I am currently working on an epilogue to wrap up the story. Don't know when it'll be finished as I am currently working on a few other projects as well but it should be done within a week or two hopefully!

Badcompany8888: I was really hoping someone would catch that quote!!!! Haha. R.I.P. Dennis Hopper!
audipwr87

Postby Junketh71 » Thu May 06, 2021 9:35 am

A very interesting story. Thanks for keeping it going!
Junketh71

Postby audipwr87 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:54 am

***EPILOGUE***

***A YEAR LATER***

The Owen's household sat deep within the sticks at the end of a five mile long gravel road. White paint stained with years of abuse peeled off in sheets from the plank siding of the large three story house. Shingles were missing from sections of the roof and the patchy front yard was overgrown, slowly swallowing up a faded and rusted red 58 Plymouth Fury that was seemingly forgotten by time. A vast majority of the single pane glass windows that weren't boarded up had cracks going through them and were too filthy to look through.

It looked like a house straight out of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Any passers-by would most likely think that the house was abandoned...

Until they would hear a plethora of sounds coming from inside...

The inside of the house was in slightly better shape than the outside but reeked of stale beer, cigarette smoke, sour garbage and a deep fried stench that seemed to permanently permeate through the air.

The kitchen was well stocked with every highly caloric food and drink known in existence and the fridge itself was covered in the handful of restaurant menus that would actually deliver to their house.

The garbage can and recycling had long since surpassed being full and now an avalance of waste had begun taking up residence on the floor.

A raucous cheer echoed from the spacious but cluttered living room as two rather hefty wrestlers battled against one another on the seventy inch flat screen tv. Empty beer cans, liquor bottles, pizza boxes and styrofoam containers littered the floor around the old coffee table and teal leather couch.

A slightly younger Miles and Lyla were drunkenly fucking on the disheveled couch as they watched the match intently. Joseph thought it would be funny to alter them so they would physically and mentally only be in their early to mid thirties and more importantly, be related by blood. Having rewritten their lives even more so Lyla had started an incestuous relationship with her slightly older brother at the very young age of twelve. Before long, Lyla had become pregnant with Hannah only a few months later and given birth to her at the ripe young age of thirteen. At fifteen, Lyla started working at the local greasy spoon as a waitress and made sure to show off her big knockers and rather sizeable and expanding ass for bigger tips.

Joseph embraced the saying that "ignorance is bliss" and had gifted them with a very limited intellect and no knowledge of anything outside of their little slice of so called "Heaven" in Wedowee, Alabama. Even around these parts, they were considered the dumbest, trashiest people around. However to make up for taking her intellect away from her, he had gifted Lyla with sizeable DD breasts, a blown out bubble butt and a fertile womb just like Hannah's. She made sure to highlight her assets at all times, typically wearing cheap attire from WalMart, but revealing her now well fed body all the same.

Tonight was no different as Lyla's camo mini skirt was rolled up beneath her hard, swollen, stretch-marked midsection with Lyla moaning loudly as she felt her dangling belly button piercing brushing against the ripped leather cushions with each harsh thrust. Miles' blown out beer gut and beefy thighs rhythmically slapped against her bloated, jiggly ass cheeks as he fucked her from behind. Her bare, milk filled breasts swayed back and forth, letting small droplets of milk escape from her nipples. Strands of dry bleach blonde hair hung limply in front of her that she continued to brush from her pudgy, sweat soaked face with her garish inch long nails covered in chipped fire engine red nail polish.

"OH YAH!! WHOOP HIS ASS STONE COLD!" Lyla moaned out through violent thrusts from behind. A grungy looking Miles completed his look with a scraggly beard and oily mullet. He was decked out in a stained white wife beater and dirty denim shorts. He was in the middle of chugging a beer as a lit cigarette hung from the corner of his mouth as he continued to thrust into her. Deep ragged breathing sounded out between his gauche grunts like someone who had been smoking a few packs a day for many years.

"Holy fuck Lyla Sue! You are one hot piece of ass!"

Lyla Sue snapped her head around to look at her husband/brother with a smirk. "Well only my brother would know how to push the right fuckin' buttons!"

"Can't believe I'm already pregnant again after havin' Amber Leigh. How long has it been since I had her again?" Lyla asked as she rubbed her belly enticingly.

Miles shrugged. "I dunno... maybe five months since?" They were always in drunken and high stupors only being coherent enough to fuck and work at their dead-end jobs Monday through Friday. Miles worked as a convenience store clerk and gas station attendant in town while Lyla was waiting on tables at the local greasy spoon. However lately she had been playing with the idea of taking up a position at the "Rabid Beaver". A two-bit dump of a strip club basically hiring anyone on the spot as long as they were open with offering other services.

"Damn! I'm givin' Hannah a run for her money and I'm still workin!" Lyla chuckled while smacking her hard belly.

"You betcha darlin! I gotta say I'm damn proud of her though. She's livin the Merican dream! Eatin', sleepin', gettin' drunk, fuckin', gettin high, hell... she ain't even hafta get up to take a shit! Plus, she keeps poppin' kids out at this rate, and we'll be sittin' pretty with all of the money we get from the state!" Miles greedily grinned.

Both of them hooted and hollered like the white trash they believed they were as they continued to fuck like rabbits.

On the ground floor towards the back of the house was Hannah's room (closest to the kitchen) and next to hers sat Matty's. Hannah had stayed within the confines of her spacious but exceedingly filthy room for longer than she could count as each and every day blended together. She had lost the ability to move under her own strength a long time ago and didn't seem to mind it in the slightest. As long as people continued to supply food keeping her well fed, give her an occasional sponge bath (once a week) and fuck her brains out. Since Joseph had changed the history of her parents to be brother and sister, he had given her a few more gifts. He gave her a bit more of an incestuous resemblance complete with larger ears that stuck out from beneath her greasy, sweat soaked hair, a large buck toothed grin with a severe overbite and even reshaped her face so her eyes were closer together, giving her a much less intelligent stupor that was permanently splayed across her multiple-chinned oval shaped face. The smell that wafted from her room would be unbearable to nearly any person with a normal sense of smell. A mixture of turned food, sweat, cigarettes, urine and excrement filled the air. Within a year she had continued stuffing herself nonstop finding no limit to her appetite causing her to edge over the thousand pound mark just a month earlier and leave it swiftly behind.

She was practically a living, eating, fucking ball of lard constantly hooked up to a steady supply of oxygen. A hoist made for large livestock had been installed to help her achieve a perfect position so she could still have sex whenever she wanted which was almost as often as she wanted to eat which meant she would almost constantly be pregnant with any number of random men's children.

"Mmmmmffff!! FOOOOOOD!" Hannah wheezed out as loud as her lungs could manage due to her handicapped lungs.

"H...HOLD ON!!" Hannah heard a high pitched voice call out in between gasps.

The few minutes passed and it felt like an eternity. Hannah's colossal belly was needing to be filled. She was getting impatient.

"FOOOOOOOODDDD!" She moaned out again.

"I'M CUMMING HOLD ON!" The same voice yelled out.

Matty patted the large blsck man's thigh. "Thanks for the fuck."

He lit up a spliff, taking a deep pull from it. "Anytime bitch. You may have started out as a man, but as far as I'm concerned, you're all woman."

Matty smirked devilishly and kissed him one more time. "Okay... gotta feed my friend. She should be ready for ya."

Matty entered the kitchen snd prepared her friend's massive meal which only seemed to grow larger by the day.

Run-down walnut wood cabinets circled the spacious kitchen and cracked black and white checkered flooring lined the ground. Many dirty chipped dishes filled the deep white sink with a trademark steadily dripping faucet and split cutting board countertops, a large ancient gas stove and a massive but antique looking split-pea green fridge completed the look. At one point it may have been a beautiful kitchen but that was obviously many many years ago.

A few minutes later Matty walked into the room, putting all of her best assets on display in a black spaghetti strap with fishnet sleeves, black micro skirt, black four inch heels and as much gaudy goth jewelry as she could fit on her small but softer frame. She had the trademark sex hair and a small amount of leftover cum on her face. She was pushing a large metal cart with two massive metal covered trays. Small wafts of steam escaped from the small gaps between the trays and their lids.

"Umm... ya got a bit of leftover spooge on your face Matty."

"Oh thanks hun!" She said running her index finger over her cheek, wiping up the cloudy jizz and sucking it off of her finger and swallowing it within a few seconds.

Joseph had done Matty the favor of rewriting her past. She had grown up around the Owens and had become best friends with their exceptionally overweight daughter. Matty had grown up in Alabama as a boy, but had come out at the early age of thirteen. Matty always felt out of place ss a boy and felt that she should have been born a female. Her mother was as supportive as could be, buying her girl's clothes and even footing the bill for massive amounts of estrogen heavy medication, hormonal therapy, facial reshaping surgery and breast augmentation when she turned sixteen. Matty's father was less than thrilled however and when Matty's mom had sadly passed away from pneumonia, her father kicked her out shortly after her surgery to become who she was meant to be. He threatened to kill her if she ever returned.

She was welcomed into the Owen's household with open arms as long as she pulled her weight and kept their daughter happy. Matty struggled to make ends meet at first, and finally decided to swallow her pride and join a low class strip club that catered to an odd crowd that had rather odd preferences. Namely young, transgender women... She was an instant hit at the strip joint with many of the male and a few female customers not believing that she was at one point a young man. That is until they saw the laughably small member between her legs. She had befriended and even started loosely termed relationships with numerous well hung black men who either frequented or worked at the establishment. As Hannah and Matty spent more time together, they became closer and closer almost as if they were sisters. Sisters that had sexual relations on occasion. Matty preferred having fun with men but she loved making her best friend as happy as possible as well.

"So how is my beautiful butterball doing today??"

"Goood... but I'm super hungry and horny..." Kendra responded while pathetically trying to reach her folded belly button with her lard laden arms but was coming up severely short. She was angrily groaning out and pouting much like a child would, causing her many waves of fat to undulate and roll, crashing against one another like an angry sea plagued by an unforgiving storm.

Matty approached her and stuck her hand within the large fold of her friend's belly, massaging the hidden hole to help satisfy her friend while also searching for the budding life inside. She wished she could experience what being pregnant felt like.

"Calm down baby, calm down! I have just the thing! I know how much you like lasagna and my work had tons of it left over. I was even able to snag some garlic bread and a heavily hung dark skinned stud from my work that says he loves fat girls. "The bigger, the better" is what he said. He just had some fun with me, but he said he's ready for more, so he should be in here any minute."

Hannah smiled, her jowls becoming all the more prominent. "Yay!!! Yay!!!" She cheered and clapped excitedly.

A 6'7" tall, chocolate skinned, heavily tattooed man entered the room. He had a rather large gut hanging before him, but it was obvious that he had some serious muscles beneath the thick layers of blubber.

"Holy fuck..." Davonte commented in complete shock.

"Yeah I told you she was big." Matty responded knowingly. "So are you still up for fucking her?"

He simply nodded. "Yeh, I've never been one to turn down a free fuck."

"So... Hannah, this is Davonte, the newest bouncer at my work. You two have fun, I'm going to check on little Taylor and Amber Leigh and then maybe I'll join you two."

"Oh don'tcha worry bout that. I know we will! Hurry back!" Hannah purred and then winked.

Even since Matty had aquired a taste for big black men, her and Hannah still had retained a very strong sexual connection. Matty couldn't explain it... She thought that maybe if they had met under different circumstances or she preferred women in a different life, that maybe they could've been something more than just best friends with benefits.

As Matty exited the room, she made a bee-line for another room nearby where the babies were fast asleep in their own respective cribs. She bent over and gently kissed her and Hannah's baby on the forehead and then did the same with Lyla and Miles' baby Amber Leigh. She stayed there for a good ten minutes taking Tay in. Taylor or "Tay" was a name both Hannah and Matty had come up with before they even knew the sex of their child who in fact turned out to be a boy. He was a happy little baby and recieved nothing but love from both of his mothers. Tay was a very cute and dainty boy and was often mistakened for a girl on the rare occasions that the family (excluding Hannah) would go into town. When he was born he only weighed five pounds, eight ounces. Matty had a sneaking suspicion that maybe Tay would end up like her... But at least Tay would have more understanding parents than her own...

Amber Leigh was the exact opposite. She had been born a month after Tay, but was significantly heavier at the time she was born weighing a little over 10 pounds and just larger in general. She looked as though she may take after her older sister... She was constantly hungry and always crying for Lyla's breasts. And when Lyla was nowhere to be found, Hannah was more than happy to fill the role.

All of the Owens family along with Matty were very excited when they learned that Hannah was expecting and even more so when they had learned as by some divine miracle that it was Matty's baby. The last time she was able to legitimately fuck her friend with her own member was the last time it ever seemed to work. Since then, she couldn't get hard unless she had something shoved up her loose asshole. She blamed it on all of the hormones that she constantly flooded her body with. Not that she minded it in the slightest. She much rather get fucked than do the fucking.

The front doorbell rang causing Matty to quickly jog towards the front door.

"Kin ya get that Matty?? I'm kinda in the middle of sumthin!" She heard a moaning Lyla echoing from the living room between grunts and cheers from the television.

"Sure... sure you guys! I'll get it! You two just keep having fun!" She giggled.

As she opened the door, she was treated to a warm welcoming smile.

"Hello Matty. Nice to see you again."

"Hello Doctor Kavinsky. Nice to see you again too." Matty warmly welcomed him in.

Doctor Kavinsky couldn't help but soak in the extreme outer changes that Matty had gone through since her time at his lab. She looked like a suicide girl reject, embracing a more goth appearance between her dark makeup, nearly black hair and dark but daring attire. She had gained 30 or 40 pounds, had dyed her hair a garish deep violet color with teal streaks and had aquired numerous piercings and slutty tattoos all over her blossoming body. One being a tattoo on her well developed chest of intertwining vines with numerous hearts. Each heart containing the names of male lovers the doctor assumed.

"Well... as you can probably gather from my presence here, I'm here to check on the mother to be, the unborn baby, little Tay and Amber Leigh."

"Oh okay... Ummm... Hannah or Lyla?"

"Oh my! Lyla is pregnant again?!?"

Matty nodded. "Mhmm, about five months along would be my guess? But Lyla and Miles are always fucking so it's anybody's guess!"

It took everything in the doctor's power not to burst out laughing. But then again he did make her nearly as fertile and even hornier than her daughter so why was it a surprise?

"Hannah my dear, and then I'll check on Lyla. Ooh so exciting that Lyla is an expecting mother for a third time!"

"Yeah, Hannah was just having sex as well, but I swear her pussy is magic. No men seem to be able to last longer than ten minutes or so before they fill her full of cum. Lyla and Miles are in the middle of fucking like rabbits so maybe they'll be finished once you're done checking everyone else out but they can go on for hours..."

As Matty and Doctor Kavinsky entered the room, Davonte had just finished up and was getting dressed while Hannah had polished off one tray of lasagna leaving bits of meat and sauce all over herself and he hands.

Periodically, they'd have a doctor come out to check on the life growing within the increasingly larger Hannah. The same doctor who helped Hannah give birth to little Tay. Matty had dialed the number for a local doctor, but this man seemed to clearly be from a long distance away in the way he talked and in his very expensive wardrobe and car. He was very well dressed in a royal blue pinstripe suit, matching vest and baby blue tie. He had showed up in a very expensive Rolls Royce Phantom, the Spirit Of Ecstasy gleaming upon the nose of the massive car. As Matty had welcomed him in for the first time, it was as if he had been there before and already knew everyone there as he practically showed himself in and knew where to go. He wasn't even shocked to see how large Hannah had become.

Hannah was so large that nobody could tell that she was pregnant, they'd just think she was made of pure fat.

"So... how is the mother to be??" The man said patting Hannah's insanely swollen cankle.

"I'm hungry, tired, and this pregnancy is making me horny as fuck! Wanna have some fun??" She asked as she chomped down on a doughnut, and then puffed on a cigarette in between wheezy bites.

"I'm sorry my dear, but I'm a married man." He said flashing his diamond encrusted wedding band that was almost as impressive as his Cheshire smile and his diamond Rolex. He pulled out his leather Gucci wallet and showed off a picture of his beautiful wife and two kids. "That's my wife Jennifer and my two kids Erica and Luke."

"Lucky woman..." She purred.

"And you probably shouldn't be smoking while you're pregnant. Just a fyi..."

"Shit... I smoked, drank an fucked all the way til I had my last baby and he turned out just fine..." Hannah said nonchalantly. She did her best to seductively bite her lip and look down towards the doctors crotch. She groaned as she slowly brought her hand up towards the doctor's crotch coming within an inch of it but he was able to pull away quickly enough from her advances.

"You sure ya don't want a piece of this? I promise yah, my pussy is kinda like Vegas, what happens here, stays here and it's always open."

"No thanks. You're a bit too *ahem* large for my tastes..."

"Suit yerself... I ain't never gotten any complaints." She chuckled snorting heavily and wheezing, causing a barrage of gas to escape her titanic rear end.

He checked out all of the normal things like blood pressure, heart beat of Hannah which seemed to be slow and steady even at her momentous weight thanks to the procedure she had gone through while at the lab. He even checked the heartbeat of the baby, and examined her vagina. Everything seemed to check out okay.

He set her massive legs into two built-in stirrups and struggled to spread her beefy thighs wide. He next rasied a custom hoist made to lift her incredible four tier belly out of the way of her crotch.

It took everything in him not to chuckle or vomit which was an odd combination. Her pussy was hidden by a deep forest of dark, matted hair, with a rather pungently sweet scent radiating from her loose snatch with crusty ejaculate left-over from both her and her multiple lovers.

"Well... it looks like you're in tip top shape. I'm all done here." He said patting her massive upper arm causing it to jiggle wildly noting with major satisfaction that her beefy upper arms would've dwarfed the size of her originally trim waist. Now her waist was non existent, buried beneath layers and layers of wobbling fat.

"Kay... well the offer still stands if ya ever want to know what a real woman feels like." Hannah said flashing her squinted eyes pinched between her fat, rounded cheeks.

"I'll keep that in mind..." Joseph said nonchalantly not even giving her the satisfaction of looking back her way as he made his way towards the living room. A thick plume of smoke exiting the area and traveling into the run down kitchen.

The grunts and gasps continued as he entered the living room periodically being drowned out from raucous cheers coming from the tv.

"Ah... up to your usual antics I see Lyla and Miles." Joseph chuckled as they unashamedly continued to fuck before their guest and doctor.

"Yeah... I dunno what it is, but everytime I get knocked up, I get even more horny..."

"Yeah... which is sayin alot." Miles said between grunts.

"I don't hear any complaints comin from you!" Lyla snapped at her brother.

"Well how's the pregnancy going?" Joseph asked as he, brushed off chip crumbs and old cigarette butts and placed himself upon one of the armrests of the neighboring loveseat.

"Fuckin great!! Can'tcha see how big my bellys gettin?!? Miles can't get enough of it! Lyla proudly exclaimed.

Joseph silently chuckled. "Yeah I can see that... and it looks like you're lactating too." He said motioning to the steady drips escaping the trashy woman's enlarged and darkened snd pierced nipples.

"Mhmm!! It's great because Miles can't get enough of them either! Sometimes when we're not fucking, he'll spend hours suckling at my nipples just to taste my sweet nectar."

The doctor couldn't help but imagine Lyla cradling Miles in her soft arms as he suckled at her breasts all the while Lyla would be focused on the low-brow entertainment playing on the screen, chugging an ice cold but cheap beer.

"Hmmm... well that is certainly interesting... But on that note, I think my job here is done."

"Kay... we'll be seeing you again I figure."

"You can count on it. I think by then, you'll be well into your third trimester. Just take care of that little bun in the oven." Joseph said giving her hard belly a gentle rub.

"You got it Doc!" She said as she fully refocused onto the task at hand.

Matty showed the doctor out, obviously wanting to ask him something as they reached the front porch of the house.

"Hey ummm... Doctor Kavinsky... With Hannah and Lyla getting pregnant, I can't help but feel kinda left out..." Matty said nervously shuffling her right foot within her dark stripper heels.

Joseph happily stroked his cleanly shaven chin. "Hmmm... is that right?? Well... typically it would require massive surgery to make it a possibility and even then it's dicey at best as to whether you could be impregnated or not..."

"Oh... Well okay..." Matty replied struggling to hold back her tears.

"But I think I just might have something in my bag that ould help you out." He said fishing a syringe filled with a near ultraviolet colored fluid from his medical bag. "It's something that my medical team has been developing for the last year or so but it hasn't been tested yet..."

Joseph fought to hide his smirk.

"I'LL TAKE IT!!"

Joseph raised his hand to stop Matty from grabbing at the syringe. "Now hold on... it may have some undesirable side effects..."

He already knew full well what those side effects were.

"I DON'T CARE!! JUST GIVE IT TO ME AND YOU CAN CHECK IN ON ME WHEN YOU COME BACK TO CHECK ON HANNAH AND LYLA!! I'LL DO ANYTHING!!" Matty pronounced pushing her full tits together invitingly.

"Okay... no form of payment is necessary as you're actually doing me a favor. But don't say I didn't warn you..." As he expertly inserted the needle into Matty's pale and tattooed filled, slightly softer arm and pressed on the plunger.

"OH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!" She squealed as she eagerly wrapped her arms around him and gave him a loving hug. Joseph could feel her enlarged breasts already pressing more aggressively against him as she hugged him.

"Anything for you. You should be proud of how well you turned out. You're an amazing girl." Joseph responded.

She gently pecked him on the cheek, leaving some of her black lipstick behind.

"Well I will be returning in another three months to check in on how all of you are progressing. But until then, this is goodbye."

"Goodbye Doctor Kavinsky. Thank you again... for everything." She cooed as she slowly closed the paint cracked front door.

Joseph stepped out off the front porch and took a very deep and satisfying sigh. Life was good. He was going to make it home in a few hours and prove to his wife exactly how lucky he felt.

***THE END***
audipwr87

Re: Karmic Comeuppance- Mr. Storyteller/Me XWG DG PR Final C

Postby SithChangeLord » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:33 am

This was a masterpiece, audipwr87. Again, I'm a little sad it's over. Although they all had some incredible transformations, so I don't know how much more any of them could take. The DreamRunner altered past/metal change sequences were entertaining and dark at the same time. You did a great job on this one and I'll continue to be impressed with the creativity of your stories.
SithChangeLord

Previous

Return to audipwr87