Kendra's awakening (WG, Reality Change) CH 11 UP 6/02/21

Moderator: audipwr87

Re: Kendra's awakening (WG, Reality Change)

Postby audipwr87 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:54 pm

***Sorry for the long break between chapters. Life has continued to be crazy and I'm still working on a few other stories as well. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the new chapter!***

Chapter 9

Kendra sighed already feeling an incoming wave of hunger building deep within her.

She felt completely famished and frowned knowing full well that even after she finished off her meal, she would once again be hungry within the hour.

Financially there was no way that she could make it the rest of the week...

"Y'know... I really do wish I'd get free food from work. Then I wouldn't be struggling so much to make ends meet every week..."

Shelly giggled. "Dang if that was the case you'd be massive!" Shelly giggled giving her soft friend a playful pat on the belly.

"Nah, I don't think I'd get THAT big..."

"Oh c'mon! We both know that you'd take full advantage of that! Probably eat there morning, noon and night, even when you weren't working." Shelly giggled.

"Well there is someone I know that asks me pretty often if I can bring food home for them... Who is that Shelly? Because I'm drawing a blank." She smirked.

The Tiki statuette's eyes pulsed it's trademark purple color.

Kendra was sinking into a warm, pleasurable sense of lightheadedness and stayed in that state for an immeasurable amount of time.

Two hundred and eighty nine dollars filled Kendra's bank account and the original forty dollars had found their way back into her wallet as well.

A second large bag of fast food materialized and doubled in size as a few more burgers and four large orders of fries filled her own personal bag, while Shelly eagerly grabbed the other bag, quickly pulling out a large fry.

Kendra was swiftly snapped out of her reverie from her roommate asking her a question.

"Woah... so you're telling me you got all of this food for free?!?" Shelly asked quickly grabbing a burger and taking a healthy bite out of it.

Kendra happily nodded feeling proud of her haul. "Yep! Didn't cost me a cent!"

"How in the hell did you pull that off?! I know he didn't straight up give you free food without some sort of compensation." Shelly questioned, mayo and ketchup decorating the corners of her mouth.

Kendra smirked as she thought back to the moment in her manager's office, her resting upon her plumpened knees on the carpeted floor, her head bobbing back and forth, taking all of Jeremy's length into her mouth and down her throat. Why wouldn't she do it? That's how she got the job in the first place after being fired from Ulta after just working there for four days. She was short on funds and desperately needed a new influx of income so it was the only choice she had after Jeremy initially turned her down for the job.

Plus he was kind of cute...

She remembered his initial answer...

"Look, you're a sweet girl and I'd love to hire you on..."

Kendra interrupted him. "That's great! When can I start?"

Jeremy frowned. Well you see, that's just the thing... I'd love to hire you on, but what message would that send to our customers?" He said motioning to her expanded form, yet trying to be as gentle as possible so as to not hurt her feelings. "I'm sorry to point that out but I don't want to lie to you either..."

She noticed him eyeing the cleavage that was wrapped in a very revealing ruby spaghetti strap top and decided to take a chance.

She slowly hefted her two hundred and thirty pound body out of the chair and waddled over to his side of the desk coming within a foot of him.

Jeremy was drinking in her form with every laborous step she took. Seeing her deliciously pale, round thighs rubbing against one another was driving him wild. He found himself wondering what kind of panties she had on beneath that short denim skirt of hers.

"Do you think I'm attractive Jeremy??" She purred as she posed to put extra emphasis on her large breasts.

Jeremy nervously cleared his throat. "Ummm... yes... yes I do... very much so..."

She had a look of sexual hunger painted upon her face. "Well if that's the case... I bet I could coerce you into giving me a job..." She said slowly kneeling down before him. "You can stop me at any time, but I don't think you'll want me to..."

She undid his belt, unzipped the fly on his pants and took his already stiff member deep in her mouth in just a few seconds flat.

And he didn't stop her... It just felt much too good. It's like her tongue and her mouth knew exactly what to do... Like she had done this many times before...

She took him for all he was worth, making him cum three times, swallowing every drop that he gave her. "I can do this any time you want, anywhere you want." She purred kissing the tip of his softening member as she looked up at him flashing her eyes.

She was unsurprisingly hired on the spot.

She just hoped that he wouldn't grow tired from being sucked off and want more... It was a worry that constantly rested in the back of her mind.

Kendra smirked as she addressed her friend. "I told you... Jeremy has a very strong crush on me. He basically lets me do whatever I want."

It was a small white lie... but she just couldn't bring herself to tell her room mate exactly how she supported her addiction to fast food.

"Ugh you're so lucky!! Maybe I should've quit Ulta when Krista fired you. Would've been worth it just to see the shocked look on that bitches face." Shelly added jokingly.

"How has work been going since I left anyways?"

Shelly sighed. "Oh you know... same shit different day... Krista is as bitchy as ever... Today she actually handed out "healthy diet tips" only giving them to us larger girls..."

"Oh my god... what a bitch!!" Kendra growled through a mouthful of food.

"Yep... Y'know sometimes I wish I was the boss and she was just a lowly sales associate just so I could feel superior to her just once... put her in her place."

The eyes of the Tiki statuette glowed the insidious violet once again.

Both Kendra and Shelly felt dizzy once more.

Kendra and Shelly's most recent wishes caused a rift in reality, their history quickly fluctuating and altering right before them.

Kendra suddenly felt an onslaught of deliciously fattening objects passing through her lips at an unimaginable rate as memories of stuffing herself to near bursting every night filled her mind and an unmatchable hunger overtook her. She could recall bringing food home from her work nearly every night. It was free and delicious, so why wouldn't she?

She felt her hips and thighs begin pressing generously against her roommate as she now took up the majority of the once spacious couch. Her already massive chest had swelled up to massive 50K sized cups as miles of cleavage errupted from her unbuttoned but still overly taxed work shirt. A sudden warmth spread across her lap. She looked down at what was covering her thighs which just so happened to be her gargantuan double belly.

She noticed something else. The familiar savory flavor of deep fried chicken, creamy mayo and tangy pickles sending her tastebuds into orbit.

The table in front of them was becoming covered in empty food wrappers and empty two liter soda bottles. Discarded items of clothing had scattered themselves throughout the room.

Meanwhile Shelly was forgetting about her gluttonous, sedentary past. Instead of finding a love in food, she found an interest in being somewhat active and fashionable actually snagging Krista's position at Ulta after Krista had gotten fired by corporate for unprofessional behavior. Instead of Kendra getting fired, she had decided on her own to leave Ulta and find work elsewhere. That's when she found her position at McDonald's.

"Ummm... would you mind scooting over a bit? You're kind of squishing me..." A significantly slimmer Shelly groaned out as she brushed empty food wrappers from her blue denim skirt and red spaghetti strap. She still could be considered decently plump by most people's standards, weighing a little over 160 pounds but carried it well on her 5'3 frame with most of it going to her chest and ass.

"Oh ummm yeah sorry..." Kendra giggled through a mouthful of food and grunted as she tried to move her heft to the left.

"Ummm... Kendra, you know I love you and all but do you think you could possibly clean up the apartment a bit tonight?"

"***Chomp*** uh yeah sure..." She said somewhat noncommittal about it.

Shelly was all too familiar with Kendra's half assed answer. She loved her roommate, but hated how messy the apartment could get if she didn't stay on top of the cleaning.

"So... you feel like watching a few episodes of "Love Is Blind"? I'm really hoping Troy and Brittany get together!"

"Sure, but I'm not that far in because you've been watching it without me again haven't you? Plus I can only watch for a little bit..."

"You have a hot date or something?" Kendra asked smiling towards her friend.

Shelly nervously smiled. "Actually yeah I do..."

"Okay I'll do some cleaning around here just in case you bring prince charming back." Kendra offered warmly.

Shelly rested her hand upon her friend's plush shoulder. "Thank you Kendra. You really are a great friend!"

Kendra's now just slightly over 320 pound form sunk heavily into the couch. She unwrapped another crispy chicken sandwich and took a heaping bite, dropping a bit of mayo onto the fabric covering her mammoth chest.

Shelly chuckled as she shook her head looking at her friend's snug, grease stained work attire. "It looks to me like you need a new uniform..."

"...C'mon Shelly... I'm not THAT big..." Kendra heard herself say even though she knew her friend was probably right.

"Puhlease... How much do you weigh now??" Shelly asked incredulously.

Kendra paused for a moment. "Umm... three hundred and twenty pounds the last time I checked which was yesterday..."

Shelly's eyes practically bulged from her head. "Jesus!! You do realize that you have nearly two hundred pounds on me right??... Once you started that job, you blew up like a balloon! But I bet the ever popular Jeremy prefers you this way doesn't he?" Shelly said giggling.

Kendra feigned uncertainty. "Ummm... I dunno..."

However Kendra couldn't help but blush. She knew that Jeremy did indeed prefer her this way. But he didn't only want her to outgrow her outfit, but to burst from it and he wanted to be there for the momentous occasion. He wanted to see her become massive...

Shelly smirked. "Oh c'mon! I've seen the way Jeremy looks at you when I stop by and when he's come here in the past, how he "accidentally" rubs against you when he squeezes past you. I've even seen him sneak in an ass grab a time or two..."

"Well... maybe..."

Kendra couldn't deny it when it was so obviously true. She just blushed a bit and giggled as she took another bite of her chicken sandwich and nodded gently. "Well... maybe we have gotten a bit romantic here and there..."

"I bet Jeremy has done more than just feed you huh?" Shelly smirked at her friend.

"Maybe... I won't confirm nor deny it..."

Kendra decided to quickly change the subject. "So... did I tell you that Peter finally texted me??" Kendra smirked as she popped another fry into her mouth.

Shelly returned a mischievous look towards her friend. "Oh really?? Mister S'mores Savant?? What'd he have to say?"

"Well... that he had alot of fun with me at the cabin and that he wants to come see me on our game night."

"Oh that's great! But don't you think he'll have a problem with Jeremy being in the mix? I mean Jeremy is coming over for gane night too so won't that be a bit of a problem?"

Kendra frowned... She just wasn't sure what she'd do about Peter or what to tell him...

"Ugh I don't know..."

"Well... I'm sure you'll figure it out." Shelly smiled giving her friend a few gentle pats on her fleshy back.

"So... do you want a burger or maybe some fries? I have alot here." Kendra offered.

Shelly smiled but held her hand up. "No thanks. I have some almonds that I can snack on and I'm meeting my date at Bridges for dinner. I still have about twenty pounds that I want to drop too..."

Kendra smirked grabbing another chicken sandwich taking a massive bite from it. "Suit yourself." She said with a mouthful of food.

After Shelly left for her date, Kendra changed out of her outfit and slipped into her more comfortable grey sweatpants and a basic white tank. She grunted a bit as she felt a bit of restriction coming from her once loose loungewear. "Well... looks like I'll have to get some larger clothes soon..." She said absentmindedly massaging her massive hanging belly as she waddled into the kitchen and grabbed a brand new gallon container of ice cream from the freezer and planted herself back onto her side of the couch.

She stayed up for a few more hours watching more of the show, picking up a little bit of her dirty clothes and garbage like she promised she would in between the episodes. She ended the night, passed out on the couch with her spoon resting within the empty confines of the ice cream container.
audipwr87
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Junketh71 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:14 pm

Yes, real life can be like that sometimes. Thank you for the new chapter.
Junketh71

Postby audipwr87 » Fri May 14, 2021 1:25 pm

Chapter 10

Kendra spent the rest of the week doing what she'd usually do. Sleep in as late as possible, text Peter whenever she could often flirting a bit, eat breakfast leaving dirty clothes, food wrappers and dirty dishes surrounding her spot on the couch.

Sure her roommate gave her a bit of a hard time trying to guilt her into taking better care of herself;

"Don't you miss the days when you were thinner?"

"Isn't it hard to move around at your size?"

"I can help you set up a diet plan and workout routine if you want..."

So she did clean up some of her mess just to keep her off of her back.

Tuesday night, Kendra's massive ass was planted on the couch, watching her favorite show as she dug into her fast food from work and split it with ice cream. Shelly entered the apartment as Kendra was mid bite.

Shelly took a deep breath as she approached her roommate.

"Hey! Whatcha watchin?"

"Love is Blind. It's been really good. I think Brad is about to propose to Jasmine!" Kendra squealed excitedly.

"Oh... that's exciting..." Shelly responded feigning excitment. "Oh... Don't forget, I have another date with Josh on Thursday and I think I'll be bringing him back here after dinner, so if you could clean up a bit that'd be great. I want to make a good first impression when he comes over."

"Mmm... yeah... sure..." She said continuing to stuff her still full mouth, her friend's request entering one ear and exiting the other.

Shelly sighed. "You heard me right??"

"Ummm what??" Kendra asked dimly finally locking eyes with her roommate.

Shelly fought the urge to roll her eyes. "Please... I'd really appreciate it if you could clean up around here before I bring Josh over Thursday night."

"Ooooh... gonna get some action finally??" Kendra asked with a mayonnaise dotted grin forming upon her double chinned face.

Shelly giggled. "No silly! I want to take things slow with this one. He's a great guy and I could see a possible future with him."

Kendra smiled warmly. "Okay... for you I will make sure this place is clean by Thursday night."

"Thanks... it means alot. I can't wait for you to meet him." Shelly gushed.

"Speaking of which... How are things going with Peter?"

"Oh they're going pretty good. We've been texting back and forth since the cabin. I think he may ask me out on Friday." She added smiling.

"Well that's great! I can't wait to meet him!"

And with that Shelly headed to her bedroom to unwind for the night. Kendra meanwhile continued to watch her show and stuff her face.

She'd go to work, text Peter throughout the day, eat an early lunch, work a bit longer, eat her mid-day lunch, work some more until Jeremy and her closed up the restaurant so only the drive thru was open and then they'd have some fun. It was Thursday night, the day before their game night and luckily she had tomorrow off. Kendra was half-assed attempting to wipe down the main counter which was the last thing she had to do for the night. Even this simple task was becoming difficult to complete without breaking a sweat. It was just so hard with her being 5'2" and her belly and large tits getting in the way. She was about to finish up when she felt hands grope her meaty ass from behind.

"Hey, so we're all closed up. You think we could have a little fun in my office?" Jeremy grinned.

Kendra bit her lip as she looked down the hall towards his office. She really wanted to feel him inside of her but she was tired from work and it just seemed so far away these days at her increasingly larger size. "Mmm... I dunno... it's such a far ways away..."

Jeremy paused for a moment contemplating what to do when his eyes landed upon the stainless steel counter halfway back in the kitchen that rested near the food station. It was significantly closer than his office and far enough back to where no customers could see them from outside. He had a great idea.

"I have an idea, how hungry are you?" He smirked as he let her large belly free from the restraints of her work shirt, massaging it with his hands.

"Mmm... I'm starving!"

"Well how about we head back towards the burger and fry station?"

"Mmm... sounds perfect."

Jeremy guided her back towards the food area, watching her waddle at a snail's pace. He was getting more and more turned on.

As they reached the station, Jeremy slowly spun her around and kissed her neck. Her pudgy hands were propped up on the stainless steel counter. The basket of fries sat enticingly to her left within arms reach and the already prepared beef and chicken patties and nuggets to her right.

"So... what do you wanna do?" Kendra asked already having an idea of what he wanted of her. She had to admit, she loved his plan. She could feel excitement dripping from her snatch already.

"I want you to eat as much as you possibly can while I fuck you from behind. You do that, I'll send as much food home with you as you can carry."

"Mmmm... sounds amazing. You have a deal!"

He pulled her work pants down around her ankles displaying a large red thong with the thin piece of fabric disappearing between her fleshy globes.

"Wow... I can't believe you had this beneath your work clothes all day today. If I would've known that, we may have had fun earlier too."

He pulled the thin fabric to the side, angled himself perfectly and slid into her damp slit illiciting a sharp pleasurable gasp from Kendra as she bucked her big ass against his crotch.

"Well... maybe I'll have to wear things like this from now on and I'll send you little sneak peeks before I start my shift every day."

"Mmm... I like the sound of that." Jeremy growled as he aggressively thrust into her again.

Kendra was feeling her kinkier side taking hold. "Mmmf... tell me how fat I'm getting..."

Jeremy continued to plow into her. "Mmmm... so fucking fat!"

"Talk dirty to me baby... Tell me how lazy you want me to be... how fat you want to be!" Kendra moaned out as she rested her soft elbows against the cold surface of the counter.

"I want you to get so fucking fat that you can't be on your feet longer than a couple minutes! To be so fucking big that you're forced to sit your fat fucking ass at the register." Jeremy said in between grunts.

Kendra smiled warmly at the idea. She could only imagine being that big and it'd mean less work.

"Ummmfff... I fucking wish I was that big!" Kendra grunted out.

The eyes of the tiki statue glowed hungrily.

Her padded elbows which were planted against the counter began to soften even more, her blubber beginning to roll over it's surface and engulf her elbows.

She was struggling to stay standing... her knees and ankles were aching, her overtaxed legs were getting tired as she put more force against the counter. She could feel her massive hanging udders resting atop the counter, her double belly and fupa slapping against her cellulite riddled thighs and her sweaty triple chin was rubbing against her soft chest. She was getting tired...

"Mmmf... have... you... cum... yet?..." She gasped out.

Jeremy groaned out in annoyance. "Almost there! I'm done when I say I'm done!" He said in a more dominating tone displaying his superiority.

"Ugh... finnnneeee..." She gasped out.

After another half a minute, he had finished and quickly removed his condom.

As Jeremy quickly dressed he sighed. Y'know... I don't keep you around because you're good with customers... If you want to keep getting free food and a steady paycheck, you'll do as I say."

Kendra swallowed her pride as she brushed some sweaty strands of greasy hair from her oval shaped face, slowly pushed her 362 pound self up to a standing position and slowly struggled to pull her size 32 work pants up.

She loved the attention and the pleasure, but was it worth it? She found herself asking that more and more. She had had a wonderful time with Peter at the cabin and wanted to start something serious with him but being with Peter wouldn't pay the bills...

"Okay... Jeremy... whatever you say..."

Jeremy headed to the main counter and grabbed a handful of paper sacks. "So the usual?"

"Yeah... the usual..." She stated with a bit of sorrow.

She left her work absolutely stuffed but with six large paper sacks in tow filled to the brim with greasy food.

She gently slid into her old, family sized buick, hearing the suspension groan under her massive heft and adjusted her belly beneath the steering wheel so she could close the door. Her car was packed to the brim with crumpled up paper bags from numerous fast food restaurants and soiled work uniforms.

Even though she was still full, she managed to polish off two of the six bags on the drive home...

Kendra had just waddled into her apartment building, smelling of sex, messed up hair and all with her work uniform a complete mess. All of the top buttons were undone showing a massive amount of caramel, stretch marked cleavage and the bottom of her gargantuan belly hung out from beneath the hem of her work shirt.

As she continued her arduous journey up the stairs, she felt her chest tightening as she was swiftly becoming winded.

"Fuck... why... did I... have to... get a... apartment on the third... fucking floor... without a fucking... elevator." She groaned.

"Oh right... I was over a hundred... pounds lighter back then..."

As she reached the apartment, she slowly entered into an empty living room. She immediately began discarding her outfit til she was just in her sweat and sex stained thong and matching red bra, lazily dropping down into her half of the couch and turning on her favorite show. She placed her large bags of food beside her and began digging into her free fast food as she watched the hopeful couples on the screen.

Hours passed and food disappeared at an astonishing rate. She imagined her and Peter intertwined in an amazing bout of love making. Him feeding her as they made love until she fell asleep with her right hand buried deep within her plump crotch and the tv still on.

Until her roommate entered into the apartment with her date in tow.

Shelly looked quite fetching for her date wearing a very small amount of high quality makeup just to highlight her already stunning features. She had diamond studs in her ears and an intricate diamond pendant necklace draped around her neck. She was dressed in a cute black short sleeve dress that gave a peek at her thighs as the lower hem ended just an inch above her knees. The top half showed just a hint of her cleavage which was wrapped in a basic black bra and her barely padded midsection was barely noticable beneath the fabric's smooth surface. The dress clung invitingly to her shapely derriere which was wrapped in a basic pair of black panties that matched her bra. She finished off her outfit with a pair of black one inch heeled sandals.

Shelly's smile immediately vanished at the sight of the apartment which was an absolute pigsty...

Shelly and her date Josh looked on wide eyed at the display of perfect gluttony before them causing Josh to nearly drop their encased bowls of frozen yogurt that they were planning on having once they got settled.

"Unbelievable..." was all Shelly could muster.

"Ummm... maybe I should go..." Josh said trying to get out of this awkward situation.

Shelly really wanted him to stay the night. She wasn't planning on sleeping with him which she made perfectly clear before they started dating, but there was nothing wrong with a little first base action. Plus it would be nice to fall asleep next to someone for a change. She was hoping this could eventually become something long term and maybe she could guilt her roommate into moving out... If only she would've known that Kendra would let herself go so much and so quickly when they first met at Ulta and she had turned the girl down for the job, she never would've felt guilty enough to offer to share her apartment... But Kendra had accepted the job at McDonald's to make ends meet and had quickly blown up into the massive ball of blubber that she was now.

"No... no... no... it's okay... you go back to my room and I'll be there in a few after I get this all straightened out. My room is the second door on the left." She said kissing him.

Josh began his quick walk back towards her bedroom, seeing that the door to Kendra's room was left open. Curiosity got the better of him and he decided to take a quick look. The first thing that hit him was a sweet yet pungent odor of sweat. Upon further inspection, he saw massive thong panties and other dirty clothes all strewn about the barely visible floor and her unmade bed, empty food containers, empty soda cans and a large pink vibrator rested upon the neighboring night stand. He couldn't believe someone could live like such a pig. He decided he'd seen enough and continued down the hall to a much cleaner room and breathed a sigh of relief.

Shelly turned the tv off and angrily began cleaning up some of the mess, making sure to be as loud as possible causing Kendra to stir and finally awake with a snort.

"And she's awake..." Shelly groaned.

Kendra realized that her hand was still buried deep within her damp crotch and quickly pulled it out. "Oh umm... hey..."

She quickly reached for the remote and turned the tv back on.

Shelly shook her head as she gave her roommate the death glare. "Kendra... I specifically asked you to make sure this place was clean tonight..."

"I know... I'm sorry... I'll clean it up now..." Kendra said grunting as she rocked back and forth to get up from the couch.

Shelly put her hand up. "No... it's too late for that... my date already saw the mess... and he saw you... in your ummm... current state..." Shelly said with a grimace.

"Oh sorry..." Kendra said blushing.

"And rent is due. Do you have the money to cover it?"

Kendra did some quick math in her head knowing she was getting paid the next day. She was going to be short... She loved her job and the fact that she didn't have to do much, but it didn't pay much...

"No... I'm going to be a couple hundred dollars short..."

She immediately regretted her answer knowing full well another argument was going to rear it's ugly head.

Shelly audibly groaned. "Jesus christ Kendra! When are you going to grow the fuck up!?!"

"I'm sorry!! I'm already working thirty hours a week..."

"You're sorry?!?! SORRY?!?? I clean around here, cook, do the fucking laundry and I work over forty hours a week!! I'm like your fucking maid or your mom!... Whatever... I'll cover whatever you can't cover and you just pay me back when you get paid again... but this is the last fucking time I'm doing this!"

"Okay..." Kendra said defeatedly.

Shelly sighed in annoyance. She was becoming increasingly angry. She loved her roommate, turned friend and felt bad for her, but also hated how lazy she could be... "Just... try and get your shit together... please?? I really like this guy and I don't want you to scare him off..." Shelly said before tossing the garbage in the bin that she had gathered.

Shelly was still incredibly angry so she decided to add one last dig before heading to her bedroom. "And I know Jeremy likes you like this, but maybe you should find a better paying job, eat healthier and exercise every once in a while. All that god damn fast food is doing you no favors... You can barely fucking walk as it is!"

With that, Shelly headed down the hallway towards her room.

As Shelly closed her bedroom door behind her, Kendra had grabbed a party sized bag of Cool Ranch Doritos (that Shelly had bought) and tore it open, burying her hand deep into the bag once she sat back down. She shoved a handful of chips into her mouth immediately feeling a bit of relief. As she sat in her spot on the couch, she couldn't help but become more and more upset at her friend. "Shelly used to be so much more fun before she started dieting and working out... Now she's just a miserable, skinny bitch...

"You want me to lay off the fast food roomie? Well... How about this??? I wish you'd loosen up, lay off the diet and exercise and get fucking fat... Then maybe you'd have a different tone!" She said barely above a whisper with a few stray tears running down her rounded cheeks.

The Tiki statuette's eyes glowed it's fateful purple hue once again...

Shelly took a deep breath as she approached her bedroom door. She hoped that Kendra didn't ruin her night for her. She was finally somewhat comfortable in her own skin after dropping some excess weight and she was looking forward to having Josh by her side for the night. Once inside the safety of her own room, she nervously smiled at her date and kicked off her simple black once inch black sandals next to the bed.

"Everything okay? I could hear quite a bit of arguing out there." Josh asked.

"Yeah... just my lazy ass roommate pulling her usual stunts..."

"Oh I'm sorry... anything I can do to help?" Josh offered.

"No... no... she just needs to find a better paying job... I get tired of feeling like her god damn mom..."

Josh tried to make light of the subject with a joke to make Shelly feel better but knew he was dancing a fine line with Shelly since she seemed to be a bit of a prude. "Well... she could be an online adult model or something... I know some people are into that these days."

Shelly gasped playfully and giggled as she gave her date a shove. "Oh god! How funny would it be? I'd never let her live it down!"

"I've heard they can make quite a bit of money. That annoying "Howboutdat" girl made over a million dollars in less than a day." Josh added.

Shelly continued to chuckle. "Oh I wish she'd do something like that! Then our financial issues would be solved!"

Josh felt himself breathe a sigh of relief.

The tiki's eyes glistened with a fervent glow...

In the living room Kendra was still watching her tv show, but her McDonald's workshirt and pants vanished.

Around the apartment, newer and much nicer furniture took the place of the cheap Ikea items, the couch she was planted on included. It turned from a cheap, cloth couch to a large, plush leather couch.

She looked at her newer Samsung Galaxy phone and smirked as she saw unanswered text after unanswered text from her old boss begging her to come back. It seemed as if Jeremy couldn't let her go. Starting an Onlyfans account as a gaining SSBBW model was the best decision she ever made. It was more of a form of supplemental income to begin with after another heated argument with her roommate and her egotistical boss. But her page took off like a rocket, gaining a massive following and quickly becoming one of the top Onlyfans models. After a week, she was already making triple what she had been at McDonald's. Needless to say, she quit without notice and took any power away from Jeremy that he had over her. And to make it even sweeter, she hadn't shown her face yet and her followers were going crazy wanting to not just see her stuff herself, but also see the face behind the massive stretch marked rolls, gigantic ass and huge, hanging udders. She was contemplating showing her face, but she was still a bit too shy to reveal her face.

Back in Shelly's bedroom, Josh let the conversation about her slob of a roommate end there and patted the empty spot on the bed next to him and she gently slid onto it's surface, quickly realizing how truly small her bed was with more than just her in it.

Inside Shelly's bedroom the duo had laid down with their heads at the foot of the full size bed. While Josh had started digging into his own frozen yogurt, Shelly had stalled with opening hers. A sour look forming upon her face gaining the attention of her date. She was fishing for some encouragement.

"Hey something wrong with your yogurt?" Josh asked.

"Yeah... I don't need it... I'm still trying to lose a bit more weight and this certainly won't help my situation..." Shelly frowned.

Josh brought an arm up over her back pulling her towards him as he kissed her gently but sensually on the lips which seemed to erase the worry from her mind. "What are you talking about?? You're absolutely beautiful and I have to admit... I really like you..."

This seemed to cause a warm smile to spread across her face. "You're too sweet... I really like you too. I'm glad my roommate didn't scare you off."

But a new problem arose in her mind. Did it bother Josh that she didn't want to go all the way tonight and only cuddle?

"And you're sure you're okay with just cuddling tonight?" Shelly asked apprehensively.

"Of course hun. I'm actually a bit relieved that you want to take things slow. It's refreshing."

"Okay if you're sure." She said with a half smile still slightly doubting his answer.

But if she could read his mind, she'd know that what he said was true.

Josh was a bit of a playboy, wining and dining many women (some thin and some fat) in the past just to get into their pants but he felt he was ready to find something more serious if he found the right woman and Shelly was seeming like the perfect woman that he had been searching for. She was beautiful, intelligent, funny and quite active which fit his personality perfectly.

They started enjoying their frozen yogurts as Big Bang Theory played on the tv. Shelly decided while even the plain frozen yogurt that she got definitely wasn't on her list of healthy treats, that the toppings should at least be healthy so she threw some strawberries, blueberries and raspberries on top of it.

As the show continued on, her fruit was slowly changing into less healthy options. As the spoon neared her mouth, the assortment of fruits turned into different types of candy; Strawberries to crumbled Butterfinger bars, blueberries to Reses Pieces, raspberries to crumbled toffee... Her pace was increasing with every spoonful.

Her body began to soften, slowly moving away from nearly slim to decidedly and obviously plump as thirty extra pounds found their way onto her softer frame bringing her close to two hundred pounds... Josh draped his arm across her lower back, slowly caressing it, moving lower with every pass before just grazing the very top of her backside. He moved his hand even lower in one smooth motion and gently kneaded her right ass cheek and went in for a kiss...

Shelly was feeling a bit uncomfortable so she reflexively pulled away to put some space between her and her date causing him to look over.

"Something the matter?" Josh asked a bit irritated.

Shelly sighed and gave him a knowing look. "I told you... I wanted to take things slow and only cuddle tonight. I didn't want you to start feeling me up..."

Out in the living room Kendra smirked as another sinister thought crossed her mind about her roommate. She was still fuming. Her roommate had no right to belittle her in front of her date, especially since she paid her rent on time, ordered and paid for momentous amounts of delivery foods for both of them and had splurged for much nicer furniture when she had started making enough online.

"Better yet, I wish you wouldn't care how much you fucking weigh. You'd be alot happier and easier to live with."

The tiki statuette's eyes smoldered with ultraviolet intensity.

After Kendra had unknowingly made another wish, Shelly's dress began shifting... It first increased a number of sizes stopping short of fitting properly. Next the bottom hem slowly began crawling up her thickening thighs stopping halfway between her softening knees and swelling asscheeks. The top hem of her dress was doing the same exact thing only in the opposite direction, lowering until a healthy amount of her blossoming cleavage was out on display wrapped in an inviting laced blue bra. Her panties followed suit, becoming a blue laced sheer thong.

All of the clothes within her dresser and closet shifted to become more adventurous and risky.

Her self confidence and libido began to increase as her self worth decreased...

Her makeup became of cheaper quality, noticably thickening and boldening.

A box of unopened condoms materialized within her nightstand.

Her expensive, high quality jewelry shifted as her diamond stud earrings became small and cheap gold hoops while her diamond pendant necklace became a much cheaper, silver dangly necklace that sat enticingly between her twin globes that were hoisted up by her push up bra.

Her plain black one inch sandals became two inch tall platform sandals.

Random articles of clothing in exceedingly larger sizes began spreading throughout the room along with empty beer cans, wine bottles and food containers. Many decorative, scented candles placed themselves upon the surface of her dresser, night stand and tv stand.

Multiple changes began happening throughout the rest of the apartment as it became messier. The fridge filled with many styrofoam containers as Shelly and her bestie Kendy ate out nearly once every day.

As Shelly continued to eat from her dessert, she felt a hand suddenly start massaging the bare skin of her expanding derriere that was still wrapped tightly within her dress which caused her to smile and hum erotically. Josh had sneakily worked his hand beneath the fabric of her dress at some point and she was thoroughly enjoying the sensation of his warm hand grasping at her bare asscheeks.

"Mmm... are you sure you can handle someone like me?" Shelly purred.

"Absolutely, sexy." Josh growled focusing on how great her ass felt. She said she'd only go as far as letting him caress her and grope her, but he was hoping she'd eventually give in...

As if on demand, she decided to remind him of his limits for the night. Partially because she didn't want to give in that easily and two, because she wanted this stud to keep coming back.

"Remember, only touching tonight. You keep treating me to dinner though and I may just let you go farther next time." She winked.

But then a devious thought ran through her mind... she did have the same underwear on that she had used to seduce her boss into giving her the manager position at work. She imagined they'd have the same effect on Josh as well. She briefly contemplated letting him go farther... and then let the idea die there.

Josh wasn't lying when he said he was looking for something long term when she asked, but he wasn't sure if she was his type of girl... She didn't seem like the type that wanted to get into a serious relationship just yet, between her overly flirtatious behavior, and in the very provocative way she had dressed for only their first date. Yes, she was intelligent and beautiful in a well fed, girl next door type of way, but she didn't seem to be very interested in staying in shape and Josh loved being active. He was about to end the date after dinner, but then Shelly had brought up the idea of getting some dessert and going back to her place. She had invited him back to her place even though it was their first date!

This was just too easy...

She continued to dig into her dessert, not noticing that the container had gone from a size small to a size large in a split second. She was savoring the sweet white chocolate flavored yogurt mixing with the butterscotch syrup and candy additions.

Her room once again changed to practically mirror her roommates. Discarded clothing was strewn all about the floor and the condom box now laid atop her nightstand but was already open and half empty with hastily torn open condom wrappers scattered all around. All of her previously placed candles lit themselves.

Shelly's dress disappeared altogether, finally ending up in a pile on the floor next to her bed leaving her completely naked as she rarely wore underwear as it just felt so good to go commando. And she continuously seemed to be outgrowing everything at a swift rate.

She blamed her best friend for that...

Her once tight slit loosened as many one night stands materialized in her past

"So... what's it like having a roommate that primarily works on Onlyfans?" Josh asked continuing to massage her meaty asscheeks.

"Oh it's pretty cool actually. She makes damn good money and stays naked alot of the time even when I warn her about company coming over."

Shelly began rapidly expanding again, taking up the majority of the bed. Her weight swiftly crossed the 250 pound mark and showed no signs of slowing.

Anything tying her to her job at Ulta vanished and her makeup collection shrank and became much lower in quality.

Shelly thanked her lucky stars that she had a friend and roommate like Kendy. After Shelly had tipped the scales at 250 pounds, her boss had threatened to fire her if she didn't get her weight under control. She combated the threat by offering to sleep with him. Needless to say she was let go from Ulta and was now in between jobs. If it weren't for her friend, she'd be out on the street...

Shelly was loving her dessert. So much so that she naturally buried her face within the deep carboard dish without a second thought, not caring if she was messing up her heavily caked on makeup.

She suddenly felt a cold sensation running down between her meaty ass cheeks. Josh had placed a few spoonfuls of his frozen yogurt atop her ass and let it melt down into her awaiting snatch.

"Mmmm... what are you doing back there sexy?" Shelly asked wiggling her wide ass side to side.

Josh smirked. "Well I thought this would make the dessert taste even sweeter and I could pleasure you at the same time." He wasted no time in diving in between her twin globes and eating her out with his skilled tongue.

"Mmm... such a genius." She moaned out.

Josh smirked at his brilliance. He typically didn't go for heftier chicks and Shelly was certainly one of the bigger girls he had been with, but he knew they typically put out if you showed them a good time and Shelly was his target for the night. Especially after seeing how scandalous she dressed when they had met. Shelly had initially stated that she rarely put out on the first date, but after a nice dinner, some expensive wine and then some dessert from Shelly's favorite frozen yogurt joint, she was putty in his hands.

She was wildly bucking her 282 pound body against his face moaning and grunting wildly.

"Mmmmfff... I can't take it anymore! Just fuck me already!"

Josh didn't need another invite. He grabbed one of the condoms from the box on her nightstand and easily slid into her loose slit.

"Damn... how many guys had she been with??" Josh found himself asking. He had a feeling he didn't want to know.

After a few hours of nonstop sex, Shelly laid in her bed gasping from the momentous amounts of pleasure she had just experienced. Josh on the other hand wasn't going to stick around and quickly got up from the cramped bed. The 304 pound blonde struggled to roll over on her side to face her newest sexual tryst. "Mmm... thank you for an amazing night. You ever want to do this again, you have my number." She purred as she lazily slid off of the bed and approached him, generously kissing him one last time.

"Yeah... sure..." Josh said as he quickly got dressed and exited the girls sex and candle scented room with Shelly waddling closely behind.

He walked out to the remarkably nicer but noticably messier living room and witnessed the brown skinned girl currently eating a pizza as her eyes were focused on the larger flatscreen tv. She absentmindedly massaged her massive doughy stomach as she gnawed on her current slice.

Josh shook his head. "Jesus, these girls are crazy." He muttered to himself as Shelly closed the door behind him.

Kendra couldn't help but smirk as she looked on at her friend's expansive backside. It was nearly as big as her own. It shifted and jiggled with every cautious step she took.

She had tried on numerous occasions to get her friend to join her on Onlyfans especially once Shelly had lost her job, but she had remained vigilant on denying her offers.

"So... how was this one??" Kendra asked her friend as she sat down on the opposite side of the couch and grabbed a slice for herself.

She took a bite before answering. "Fucking a-mazing. Easily in my top ten." She smirked.

"My gawd you fucking slut!" Kendra said playfully throwing a pillow at her friend.

They spent the rest of the night watching tv and eating.
audipwr87

Re: Kendra's awakening (WG, Reality Change) CH 10 UP 5/14/21

Postby SithChangeLord » Sat May 15, 2021 8:50 am

Wow, so many transformations back and forth between the two. That was exciting and well worth the wait. Excited to see how far Kendra has left to go.
SithChangeLord

Re: Kendra's awakening (WG, Reality Change) CH 10 UP 5/14/21

Postby audipwr87 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:08 pm

Chapter 11

Kendra woke up on her side of the couch a little after one in the afternoon to the smell or crackling bacon and sausage, sizzling, cheesy scrambled eggs, heavily buttered toast and homemade country gravy to pour over everything. Kendra couldn't help but continuously inhale the wonderous scent causing her stomach to bellow out in pure hunger and her mouth to fill with a torrent of saliva.

Shelly was in the kitchen wearing nothing but a large apron that struggled to cover the majority of her forefront while leaving everything else completely exposed. Kendra smirked as she looked on at her friend. Her bare, thick and jiggling thighs, her jutting, dimpled asscheeks and the multiple rolls of backfat that had currently engulfed the apron's drawstring were all out on display.

She really would look good on camera... Kendra thought to herself. She'd keep trying to talk her into it with the hope that eventually she'd crack.

Shelly was quite skilled in the kitchen and she honestly enjoyed cooking and since she had lost her job, it was all she could offer her friend until she found a new one.

"Mmmfff...Oh my god, that smells amazing Shelly!!" She said stretching, feeling the pools of sweat that had formed between her folds during her slumber.

Shelly giggled and turned around for a moment. "Well good morning sleepyhead! Today is the day! Our game night is fast approaching so I thought I'd make us some breakfast to get the day started!"

Kendra slowly rose to her feet and waddled towards the counter where the cooked bacon sat and grabbed a piece, quickly devouring it in one greedy bite. "Get the day started doing what??" She asked through partially chewed bacon.

Shelly shrugged her shoulders. "Well... as much as I hate to say it, we're gonna have to clean up the apartment a little bit because it's a complete disaster area..."

A small frown formed upon Kendra's round visage. "Ugh... I hate cleaning!!!" Kendra pouted even though she couldn't help but agree with her as she looked around.

The living room and kitchen looked much like the girls own rooms. It was a complete disaster area with empty food containers, beer cans, soda cans and even dirty articles of clothing scattered throughout every square inch of the common space.

"I know... I hate cleaning too and I'm perfectly happy with the way it is, but our friends are coming over tonight. Besides I know there is a certain guy you want to impress. Hmm... what was his name again? Peter??" Shelly asked knowing full well what his name was.

"Yeah..." Kendra responded blushing a bit.

"Well you want the apartment to be clean for when Peter gets here right??" Shelly smirked.

"Yeah..." Kendra responded again.

"So how about you? You have any boy toys coming over tonight?"

"Yeah... I sent a text to Josh this morning but haven't heard anything yet. Also tried Greg and he said he's busy tonight but I got a hold of Tyler. He's a bit of a dork, but worships my body."

"Well sounds like we'll both be having fun tonight then!" Kendra giggled.

"Yep!! So we'll have some breakfast and then get to cleaning! Sound good?"

"Yeah... yeah... I guess so..."

After their hearty breakfast, they sat there groaning from how full they were, letting the heavy, filling breakfast settle within their large guts. They had both accidentally passed out on the couch due to an extreme food coma which was a very standard occurrence these days.

Kendra began to dream about the handful of wonderful times she had spent at the cabin in the past and everything leading up to her first time going there.

The tiki statuette's eyes remained dim but it's eerily happy smile seemed to grow ever so slightly...

Her dream was a reflection of her heavily altered past that flickered by like a reel of heavily edited, spliced together film...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rebecca had come over to Kendra's apartment and they were chatting over a large all meat pizza and breadsticks.

"C'mon! You gotta come to the cabin! Brandon bought enough food to feed a literal army!" Rebecca begged her close friend.

"Well... who all is coming?" Kendra asked.

"So far it's Brandon, myself, Brandon's friend Jeff, his girlfriend Candace, and then of course Kayla and Stacy. "

"Oh I dunno..." she said still not liking the idea of leaving the safe confines of her apartment to visit a place she'd never seen before. Plus, she wasn't crazy about meeting new people. She knew of Jeff from high school but they had never really talked before. He always seemed like a bit of a judgemental douche bag. Plus she wasn't exactly close with Kayla or Stacy either even though they were all in the same group of friends.

"We're bringing the Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo and a computer so we can do some gaming too! It's going to be the perfect weekend getaway."

"I... umm... well..." Kendra stuttered a bit.

Rebecca smiled. She knew Kendra was beginning to give in. "Invite Shelly to come along too! I know she'd love it!" Rebecca added.

"As for Shelly... Are there going to be any single guys there? She has *ahem* a bit of a healthy sexual appetite..."

Rebecca smirked. "Not in our group but there are always single guys crusing the lake."

"So you're coming then??" Rebecca eagerly asked again.

"Well... Honestly, you won me over at the food part... Kendra said laughingly as she patted her doughy stomach.

"Hey, you don't think I'm looking forward to it too??" Rebecca said bringing her attention to her own slightly softer middle and began laughing.

Kendra gave her a quizzical look. "I was going to say, you are looking a bit softer around the middle since you and Brandon started dating..."

"Yeah... Kayla and Stacy have begun pointing that out every time we hang out... Y'know, sometimes I can't stand them to be honest... They've always been so judgemental over the dumbest things... I honestly think this may be the last time they'll be at the cabin."

"Yeah... I never really cared for them either. They've always been superficial which is why I don't hang out with you much while they're around... I can't stand them and I know they don't think too highly of me either..."

Rebecca simply nodded. "Oh that makes so much sense! Well I'll tell you a little secret. I have alot more fun hanging out with you than I ever do hanging out with them. I wasn't even going to invite them out, but Brandon was so excited about the new cabin that he had invited them on his own."

"Wow... really??"

Rebecca nodded. "Yeah... they've been distancing themselves more and more the heavier I get. Now I see why you don't care for them..."

"So... how much do you weigh anyways?" Kendra asked legitimately interested. "Not that I'm judging you in any way, shape, or form, I'm just curious."

Rebecca rested a hand on her friend's fleshy upper back, giving it a few gentle rubs. "And I think that is why we're best friends. You don't care about the trivial bullshit and trying to fit in. But I just weighed myself yesterday and I'm up over one hundred and fifty pounds! This is the heaviest I've ever been!" Rebecca said in a shocked tone.

Kendra couldn't even remember a time in her life when she weighed that little. She had always been on the heavier side.

"Yeah... you've never had issues with weight before. What is causing it??" Kendra questioned.

Rebecca's face began to turn red and her eyes darted back and forth nervously as if she had something to say but wasn't sure if she should...

"What??" Kendra asked curiously.

Rebecca sighed. "Well... I won't stay skinny for long if Brandon has anything to say about it... He is one hell of a good cook and is always making sure I'm well fed."

Kendra was trying to make sense of what her friend just said.

"What do you mean??"

"Well... Brandon told me about a secret fantasy of his a few weeks ago and well..."

"Well what??" Kendra asked trying to pry the information out of her friend.

"He told me that he's a feeder and a FA... A feeder is someone tha..."

Kendra sighed as she put her hand up to stop her friend mid sentence. She knew she'd tell her friend about her new erotically charged, gluttonous lifestyle at some point, she just didn't think it'd be today.

"I know what a feeder and FA is hun..."

"You do?? Why??"

Kendra nodded. "Yeah... Well... umm... you know how I've always had issues getting my weight under control... And that I basically tried every diet and exercise under the sun to try and lose some weight..."

"Yeah! I remember those days! You were always so miserable and pissy!" Rebecca laughed giving her friend a playful shove.

Kendra nodded. "Well I finally realized one day that I had had enough of counting calories and worrying about my weight, so I decided to throw caution to the wind and accept that I would never be skinny. And you know what?? It was the best decision I've ever made!"

"Wow... really??"

Kendra nodded. "Mhmm... I no longer feel guilty eating and enjoying the foods I love and I've even found that eating past the point of being full gives me a whole new level of euphoria that I have never experienced before. People in the weight gain community call it "Stuffing". I've even gone as far as going to the local buffet and eating to the brink. The food is cheap, tasty and highly fattening!"

"Wow..." Rebecca said. " That does sound like it could be alot of fun. I might have to give stuffing a try. I know Brandon would love it."

Kendra chuckled to herself. "Huh... I never imagined an athletic person like Brandon would be into that sort of thing... let alone you..."

Rebecca smiled. "Well he does and you know... I'm honestly liking it myself..." She said blushing.

Kendra gave her friend a sideways hug. "Well good. The main thing is that you're enjoying it."

Rebecca leaned into her friend. "Yeah... So you're going to come to the cabin then?"

Kendra's tone shifted once her friend had opened up about everything. "Yep you can count on it!"

When Kendra made her first appearance at the cabin she had been extremely plump, knocking on the door of being certifiably fat, weighing just over 215 pounds. She had dressed in some tight size 16 denim shorts that ended a few inches above her rounded knees and showed off a healthy amount of her thick thighs and a yellow tank top that put her hefty mammaries out on display while trying and somewhat failing to disguise just how doughy her belly was.

Shelly on the other hand being the exhibitionist that she was, had decided to dress for the hot weather and to also show off her voluptuous 198 pound body to hopefully snag a guy for the night. She had on a red spaghetti strap that put her heaving chest out on display and a denim short skirt that ended just a few inches below her shelf of an ass.

As Kendra and Shelly had reached the cabin, she realized that Rebecca had been telling the truth. The cabin was her perfect, dream getaway!

Brandon and Rebecca were beginning to really get into gaming and they knew how much Kendra and Shelly loved gaming and watching tv so they had set up multiple gaming consoles which were hooked up to multiple top of the line tvs.

Outside on the back deck, Brandon had set up quite a spread of food looking more like a potluck fit for a small army that all sat upon a table that stretched at least twelve feet in length. Kendra could see that Brandon had made a number of Rebecca's favorite foods for the occasion which just so happened to be some of Kendra's favorites as well. There was fried chicken, garlic bread, pizza, pasta, potato and macaroni salads, hero sandwiches, burgers, hot dogs and an astonishing number of dessert items as well.

It took everything in Kendra's power to not lose control of her hunger and somehow she abstained.

She had left her duffel bag out in the living room when she had reached the lakehouse so Rebecca could take her and Shelly on a tour of the place and introduce them to the people they hadn't met yet.

"Kendra and Shelly. This is Jeff and his girlfriend Candace. And Shelly this is Kayla and Stacy."

Candace did a half assed wave with an egotistical smile making sure to thrust her chest out as much as possible. "Nice to like, meet you..." She said bubbly.

"Glad you could join us this weekend..." Kayla replied flatly towards Shelly and Kendra.

Shelly couldn't help but eagerly take in the fine physique of the already taken Jeff. She could already feel her nether regions quivering over his lean, chiseled body.

"Nice to neet you guys." Kendra greeted her newfound aquaintances.

"Nice to meet you too..." Stacy replied just a bit too sweetly.

"Yeah... should be a fun time tonight..." Jeff replied half heartedly fighting his urge to cringe at the sight of the heifers standing before him.

Rebecca continued trying to be a great hostess. "Anyways... come with me girls and I'll show you around."

Jeff being the dickhead he was, thought it would be funny to mess with one of Kendra's pink bathing suits while she wasn't looking... He couldn't help but chuckle at all of the candy and soda she had stashed away in her bag...

"What a pig..." He said chuckling thanking his lucky stars that he had found someone like Candace. She may have been short on brains, but she made up for it in tits and ass.

A few hours and numerous drinks later, Shelly had indeed found a guy to have some fun with on his boat while Kendra hung out outside in her pastel pink one piece, not realizing that Jeff had attached a squiggly pig's tail on the backside. She had walked around with it attached to her wide posterior for the better part of the day, until Candace, Kayla and Stacy started drunkenly pointing and laughing at Kendra's hefty rear-end.

She turned around and caught just a glimpse of the curly tail protruding from her expansive rear end. Her face turned a deep shade of red.

The joke was on Jeff and the trio of laughing girls. She secretly enjoyed the attention.

Jeff took a bow before his girlfriend causing Rebecca to put two and two together. She stormed up to him and smacked him hard in the face. She then turned around and pointed aggressively at her two "friends".

"SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I'LL BITCH SLAP THE TWO OF YOU NEXT!"

The two girls seemed quite taken aback at Rebecca's outburst and just remained quiet.

But Rebecca was only growing more angry by the second. "IN FACT, I DON'T THINK I WANT YOU HERE ANYMORE. WE'RE DONE!" She said throwing her hands down angrily.

The girls huffed. "Fine... we didn't want to hang out with heifers like you anyways." Stacy muttered as they turned around and began packing.

It was the last time Rebecca would ever hang out with Kayla and Stacy.

Brandon shook his head at what had just unfolded. Jeff had always been a practical joker, but even for Jeff, it was a tasteless joke. He got up in Jeff's face with his fists clenched at his sides, but remained relatively calm as he spoke.

"You've worn out your welcome here too. I think it's best that you and your girlfriend leave as well."

Kendra remained silent while everything unfolded. It wasn't that she was shocked. On the contrary. She was incredibly turned on... and famished as if the humiliation was fueling her hunger.

That is the day Kendra discovered that she enjoyed public humiliation and even extreme fat shaming which drove her absolutely wild especially when it was someone who was fit and in shape making fun of her. In some weird twisted way, she could thank Jeff for opening her eyes to her newfound kink.

She had excitedly pleasured herself that night at the cabin with the pink piggy tail in her mind.

Her dream skipped ahead a few years and a momentous collection of extra weight upon her frame.

She shifted in her spot on the couch where she slept, sexually charged energy coursing through every molecule of her being.

Since the first time at the cabin, they had made sure to go at least four or five times each summer and it would be a non-stop stuffing session with seemingly endless amounts of delicious foods. Needless to say Brandon, Rebecca, Kendra and Shelly had become hooked to this gluttonous lifestyle, and the cabin only seemed to heighten their food fueled stuffing sessions.

Kendra had been complaining about never meeting any cute guys that would be interested in her. She knew it was her fault since she stayed home most of the time and never made an effort to physically go out and meet guys. So Rebecca being the good friend she was, decided to help her friend out. During one of Rebecca's last trips to the cabin, she had seen Peter around and had talked to him a few times.

"So... Peter tell me a little bit about you..."

"Well... my parents own a summer cabin up here and every summer this is where we stay. Our main house is a few hours from here in Seattle..."

"Oh that's awesome! I live out that way too!" Rebecca enthusiastically stated.

"Yeah... I umm... well I play alot of video games, watch alot of movies and tv shows (preferably anything Marvel, DC or Anime, I love cheesy horror movies so I spend alot of my time indoors..."

He decided to leave out the details of what he typically did on his computer late at night other than game, and that he had pleasured himself to girls much like the woman standing before him. He had spent a small fortune on Onlyfans...

Rebecca had quickly learned that he might be a perfect fit for her friend.

"So... Peter... Are you seeing anyone right now? Because I have a friend that you might like to meet."

"Yes! Yes! That would be great!" Peter said trying to hide his excitment.

She filled him in on the details... all except the detail that her friend's only source of income was thanks to Onlyfans...

Rebecca pulled her phone out and pulled up a picture of Kendra. "Well... she's one of my best friends. Her name's Kendra, she's short like me, but she's a bit ummm... "bigger"..."

Peter's eyes roamed over Rebecca's rather rotund form and he couldn't help but be a little turned on seeing all of her delicious exaggerated curves and thinking about someone actually being softer than the girl standing before him. More than anything in this world, he wanted to know what it'd feel like just cuddling with someone like that, to be able to explore every square inch of their expanded forms.

"Okay... I honestly love girls who have some extra curves!" Peter said excitedly. He could've gone as far as saying he liked bigger girls and seeing them grow but he decided to save that information for Kendra.

Rebecca smiled. "Good good! She has a great sense of humor, is very much into gaming and watching movies and is a bit of a homebody herself."

Peter was becoming more excited by the minute. "Okay! So when do I get to meet her??"

Rebecca smiled. She just wanted her friend to be happy and hopefully in a long, meaningful relationship.

"In a few weeks! She'll be joining us here at the cabin for the weekend."

"Great! I can't wait to meet her!"

"Yeah... just don't break her heart, because if you do I'll kill you!" She said half jokingly.

"Okay... you got it!"

The last time Kendra and Shelly had gone to the cabin, the day played out much like any of the other mutiple times there over the last couple of years. The girls would graze upon the delicious, fattening treats that Brandon had been kind enough to prepare for them, they'd relax and play some video games and then Shelly would typically head down to the beach to try and snag an attractive guy to have some fun with. And then Rebecca and Brandon would typically go into their bedroom to have a bit of fun. However, before they did that, this time Rebecca filled Kendra in about a certain pudgy but cute guy who would be around and that he had certain tastes. Rebecca had laid all of the ground work telling her friend all about him and proceeded to show her a picture.

"Well... he is damn cute!" Kendra gushed. "You didn't tell him about my profession did you?" Kendra asked nervously.

"No, no! Of course not!"

"Okay good! I don't want to scare him away..."

Kendra had been nervous that he wouldn't like her due to her size, however her mind was put at ease almost instantly when his eyes roamed over the vast landscape of her body with obvious approval. At first Peter seemed a bit standoff-ish, but as the night wore on he became more comfortable talking with her and soon they were practically conversing and laughing like old friends. Before they knew it, they had scooted closer together and were holding hands watching the campfire crackle and the flames dance.

"Ummm... Just so you know, your pictures don't do you any justice..." Peter said shyly.

Kendra almost let it slip that she worked on Onlyfans but bit her tongue.

"Oh is that right?"

"Yeah... I mean you're beautiful in your photos but nothing compares to having you in front of me here and now. I mean... I'm speechless..."

"Wow... smooth talker... You just know exactly what to say huh?"

"Ummm... I guess?? It's been a long time since I've really gone out with a girl..."

"I bet you say that to all the girls." She purred mischievously and then feigned being offended. "Oh... so you assume we're going to start dating after not even a full day of talking?? How easy do you think I am??"

Peter was caught off guard by her line of questioning. "Oh no no!! I didn't mean that at all!! I ah..."

Kendra giggled. "Hey... it's okay. I was just giving you a hard time is all. But I'll tell you what you could do. Could you get me a s'more?"

Peter immediately showed signs of relief. "Of course! One s'more comin' right up!"

Every few minutes Kendra would eat a s'more and wash it down with alcohol.

As they talked for the rest of the night, Kendra was absentmindedly filling her bottomless pit with S'more after delicious s'more which Peter continued supplying. When Kendra would get close to finishing her current one, Peter would already have a marshmallow cooking on a perfectly carved stick. And with the fuller she became, the more turned on she was getting.

A few hours and an unknowable amount of S'mores later her belly had become significantly more swollen. Kendra was well past stuffed causing her to periodically burp and rub her tummy to hopefully relieve some of the excess pressure.

However beneath her shorts, her nether regions were on fire...

If only she realized how turned on he was as well...

"Uff... no more... I don't think I can eat another bite..." She moaned aloud which was a mixture of pain but was also tinged with pleasure.

As she sat there repeatedly moaning, he noticed that she had a bit of leftover marshmallow and melted chocolate upon her full lips.

"You have a bit of leftover s'more on your lips..."

Kendra tried to get it with her tongue but was coming up short.

"Here... Let me get it." Peter offered.

He decided to make a daring move and quickly went in, kissing her softly while also playfully licking the sweet concoction from her lips. He gently kneaded the underside of her belly, inching closer and closer to her inner thighs, causing her to quietly yip with excitement.

Suddenly her painful belly ache had nearly vanished, replaced by an absolutely burning desire.

Rebecca smiled and nudged her boyfriend as she witnessed the action happening from across the fire pit.

"Mmm thank you." He smiled leaving her practically speechless. She couldn't believe how bold he was being. She honestly loved it...

As Peter was pulling away from their magical kiss, Kendra couldn't deny how absolutely turned on she was. She was already sopping wet between her fat thighs and then she noticed the obvious tent in his pants.

Brandon and Rebecca slowly got up. "Umm... we're going to go inside to give you guys some privacy. Have fun you two!" Rebecca winked at her friend.

"C'mon, let's find somewhere more private." Kendra said flashing her eyes.

"Are you sure?" Peter asked making sure she was comfortable taking things further.

Kendra smirked deviously. "Mmm... I don't think I wanna go all the way tonight but everything else is on the table."

"Okay." Peter said not feeling the least bit upset that she didn't want to have full on sex just yet as he could see this blossoming into something more and didn't want to rush into anything.

"So this may sound a bit weird... But do you think I could bring some snacks into the bedroom with us?"

"Not at all! I'm umm..." Peter was stumbling over his words. He had to be careful with what he said next. He took a deep breath and decided to go for broke. "I honestly love bigger girls and I love seeing them get bigger..." He cringed as he awaited her response.

"Oh..." Kendra smiled warmly feeling her fear of letting her true self show slowly melting away.

She slowly leaned in and kissed him again, her tongue gently masssging his lip.

"Okay, well let's load up on snacks then!" She stated with a bubbly tone.

"But I thought you were full." Peter smirked.

"Not anymore..." She purred.

Peter responded to her request by grabbing a few cream pies, a container of cookies and a few bags of chips from the kitchen.

Peter quickly looked around and heard quiet moans and grunts escaping from one of the rooms. It appeared as if Rebecca and Brandon were enjoying some alone time in the master bedroom while Shelly had found yet another man to have some fun with so Kendra and Peter practically had the house to themselves.

"Let's take this to the bedroom." Kendra smirked as she looked straight down the hall.

Kendra had guided Peter back to the room and once inside, Kendra slowly undressed Peter and then pushed him down onto the bed and set all of the treats down to each side of them. His hard member was standing at full attention.

Kendra began a seductive strip. Something she had practiced on more than one occasion for her online fans so she already knew that Peter would love it. Once she was naked, she slowly and enticingly crawled over the top of the eagerly awaiting Peter, feeling her large belly and breasts skim over his hard on and pudgy abdomen. She loved hearing the bed's frame creak and groan out in pain under her heft.

"So what would you like to do??" She asked almost innocently.

Peter paused for a few moments. "Well... I've always wanted to know what it'd feel like to have my head straddled by a bigger girl..."

"Mmm... perfect... You can pleasure me as I stuff myself and pleasure you at the same time. Just tap my thigh if you need air..."

She kissed him passionately and then she slowly rotated around til her dripping slit was directly in his face. "So... are you ready??" She questioned as she enticingly bit her lip.

"Yes..." He excitedly responded.

She quickly planted all of her weight down onto his face, gyrating her hips while straddling his face, she kept burying her face in the pies savoring their creamy, sweet flavor and would then alternate to his awaiting shaft.

"Oh my god..." Peter gasped out beneath her heft.

Peter worked his tongue in and out of her, feeling her shudder and jerk as he found the right spots.

After awhile they both came almost simultaneously, Kendra drenched Peter's face in her juices as he filled her mouth full of his own. She grabbed an article of her clothing and sneakily spit his seed out.

She slowly and shakily rotated back around grinning as she looked at the still gasping Peter.

She cuddled up next to him, draping her thick thigh and arm across his body.

"Mmmm..." Kendra hummed erotically. "After that, I think I want some ice cream...

Peter tried to get up to grab a container of ice cream for his dream girl, but wasn't strong enough to do so.

"Okay... but you'll have to let me up. I'm kind of stuck here..."

Since that wonderul night fhat had happened just a week ago, Kendra and Peter had been having some rather colorful conversations, sharing risqué photos and sexting throughout the day. Kendra had even hinted to the fact that she wanted to go all the way at the end of their game night.

Kendra was snapped out of her daydream as her friend nudged her awake.

"Kendra wake up! It's five in the afternoon! Our friends will be here in a few hours and we gotta get some cleaning done!!"

The girls slowy set about picking up dirty articles of clothing, food dishes, and empty food and drink containers forgoing any dusting, vacuuming or picking up their own rooms due to the short amount of time they had.

By the time they finished the living room, kitchen and bathroom, it was 6:40. Just 20 minutes before people would be there.

"Shit... we don't have much time before people get here..." Shelly commented as she stripped down to her birthday suit. "I'm going to jump in first, then you can use it after me."

"Can't we just both use it?? I mean we've done it before when one or the both of us were too drunk to shower by ourselves and we've seen each other naked countless times. Plus Peter said he was going to be here right around 7..."

"Ummm Kendy?? We were both significantly smaller and plastered drunk the last time. I don't think both of our fat asses would fit in here now..."

"Yeah... you're probably right... That's too bad... I wish it was big enough to fit more than one person... Wouldn't mind having a bit of fun with Peter in here..." Kendra joked with a giggle knowing full well that there was no possible way the both of them would fit in the shower at the same time now that she thought about it. Especially at her ever expanding size.

Shelly nodded. "Shit... I wish we had a big enough shower to do that! I've always wanted to have sex in the here and it's simply not big enough for my fat ass and any of the guys I bring home..."

The tiki's eyes glowed the trademark purple as their apartment moved locations to a nicer part of town and completely shifted to a much larger place complete with three rather spacious bedrooms. The living room grew in size with a sizeable gas fireplace and large mantle materializing beneath their large flat screen tv. The already high quality leather couch lengthened and curved around the outskirts of the living room, becoming a rather large and rather plush sectional couch. The kitchen was finished with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops and the bathroom doubled in size and became fully updated as a very large stand up shower materialized only divided by a thick slab of transparent glass that went from the floor to the ceiling.

Shelly was already standing beneath the rain shower head when Kendra stepped in causing Shelly to pause in the middle of her shower.

"What are you doing??"

"Ummm... what does it look like? I'm taking a shower before Peter gets here."

"Look, we're great friends and yes, I know we've showered together before when we've been incredibly drunk but it's just a bit too weird for me okay?"

"But Peter..."

"But nothing! I'll let him in when he gets here. He'll wait for you."

Kendra was pouting as she turned to exit the shower. "I wish us showering together didn't bother you so much..." She whispered quietly beneath her breath.

The tiki's eyes smoldered...

A small vibrating toy materialized in the shower caddy that hung in one corner.

Kendra was suddenly in the shower again, rinsing her hair as she felt soft, soapy hands run up and down her curved sides with Shelly's belly and pierced breasts pressing into her own as they stood beneath the shower head.
Kendra giggled playfully slapping at her friend's caressing hands. "Hey! Just because we sometimes take showers together, doesn't mean that I'm bi like you!"

Shelly playfully stuck her pierced tongue out and squinted her eyes.

Within Shelly's room, small pieces of evidence had materialized in the form of rainbow themed jewelry, some panties that were obviously not Shelly's and lastly numerous sex toys had appeared that were strictly made for two women.

This was nothing new... Shelly had tried countless times to come onto Kendra and up til now she had denied all of her advances.

"What??? I'm just trying to stay warm... it gets cold when you're not in the water!" Shelly said innocently flashing her eyes beneath her magenta colored locks, however a smirk formed on her chuberic face revealing that she was doing it for purposes other than staying warm.

From the very first time meeting her roommate, she knew that Shelly was bi. From her hair that was constantly dyed in forever changing vivid colors, obviously and unapologetically checking out women and constantly flirting with Kendra. Kendra had always thought of herself as completely straight as she had never had any want to experiment with women and had no intentions of exploring that thought any further.

"Well I wish you were bi... then you'd know how much fun it could be!" Shelly whispered lovingly into her friend's ear smacking her friend on the rear.

The tiki glowed with the same violet intensity as before.

Many fond memories resurfaced from Kendra's past of her female lovers. A few of them had blossomed into actual relationships, but she was afraid of her parents finding out so they often times didn't last very long or she would cut and run when they became too serious.

That is where her and Shelly's arrangement worked out perfectly. She loved Shelly, she really did, but there was no denying that she was a complete and utter slut. Shelly loved being single and free, always preferring one night stands over anything even remotely serious. However she had quite a potent sex drive which led to her bringing male and female lovers back to their apartment multiple times a week. And when she didn't have anyone over, they'd thoroughly explore each other's bodies.

Inside Kendra's room not much changed aside from a few odd pairs of Shelly's panties materializing on the floor along with a large purple double headed dildo shoved within the lower drawer of her night stand.

Kendra remained mostly unchanged aside from a couple new piercings appearing in her septum, nipples and clit.

Kendra moaned as she felt her friend's hand smack her on the ass and then begin roaming over her body, exploring every roll and fold...

"Mmmfff oh god... Why do ya gotta do that?? You know I can't resist your touch..."

Kendra replayed one night in the not so distant past only a few weeks into them living together... A drunken night in the shower with Shelly which led to a passionate bout of exploring each other's bodies with some soft kissing, which eventually led to getting each other off. Kendra loved having sex with men, there was no doubt about that, but being with women was intensely different and Shelly was a perfect example of that. She already knew her so well and somehow knew all of the right spots to touch her and set her world ablaze in sexual vibrance with even the most gentle caress.

They had even cuddled and kissed on occasion while watching tv or playing video games.

Her mind however wandered to Peter for a moment. She had a feeling, given how amazing Peter had been with his mouth and hands that tonight would be a night neither of them would ever forget.

She suddenly felt Shelly's plump fingers gently probing her swollen, pierced nether regions causing her to gasp in pure ecstasy.

"Mmmfff... stoppp. We have company that'll be here soon!" Kendra pleaded as she reflexively bit her lip.

"Well if you want me to stop so badly, you can simply pull away from my touch, and step out of the shower." She said as she teased her friend's slit.

Kendra smirked and instead of pulling away, only leaned into Shelly's soft touch even more, feeling her friend's fingers slide even deeper inside her.

"You know... this will have to stop if Peter and I become an item..." Kendra said almost apologetically.

"Yeah I know... Oooor what he doesn't know won't hurt him riiiight??" Shelly asked in a knowing manner.

Kendra sighed out of a mixture of pleasure and annoyance. "No... You know I love you Shelly, but I'm not like you... When I'm with someone, I'm with them one hundred percent. A relationship is a strong bond between two people."

"Fine... fine... I guess I'll honor your beliefs, no matter how dumb I think they are..."

It seemed as if Kendra's seriousness only seemed to fuel Shelly's attempts at giving her the strongest orgasm she had ever felt.

She was successful in her attempts...

After some loud yips and moans, finishing with an almoat ear shattering scream, they had exited the shower about ten minutes later. They were completely clean and still coming down from their own respective orgasms as they dried off.

"Wow... maybe I should turn you down more often. You've never made me feel like that before." Kendra gushed.

"Yeah... Just thought I'd remind you of what you'll be missing. Just know my offer still stands even if you and Peter get into a relationship." She said sensually.

"Okay... well thank you but Peter and I will probably be fine."

"Suit yourself! Anyways... time to get dressed and get ready for our game night to commence!" Shelly responded as she pulled Kendra in for a quick yet sultry kiss and then sent her on her way with a gentle smack on the ass causing Kendra to giggle.

"You're so bad!!" Kendra smirked.

Shelly smiled lightly. "I know...
audipwr87

Re: Kendra's awakening (WG, Reality Change) CH 11 UP 6/02/21

Postby SithChangeLord » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:30 am

I am loving where you have gone with Kendra and Shelly. That was a big update, with lots of fast transformations, as well as the tales of their cabin adventures. Looking forward to the next part again.
SithChangeLord

Previous

Return to audipwr87