Mistletoe Mishap WG, WL, BR, BE, Slob, Nerd

Moderator: audipwr87

Re: Mistletoe Mishap WG, WL, BR, BE, Slob, Nerd

Postby colt361 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:05 am

Thank you all for the comments! I had a blast writing this story!

And Colt361, you wouldn't by chance be the same one that does the captions because if so, I love your work!!! Past and present!

Yes that is me and thank you I appreciate the kind words. I haven't been promoting it as much since things have been a bit busy, but I do have a new website for my caps that is completely free.

https://juicyjocelynscaps.blogspot.com/ ... 7d1f6ce2bf

Thanks again audipwr87 for the great read and I am happy that you enjoy my work! I can safely say that I am becoming a big fan of your work!
colt361
Transformation Master

Postby audipwr87 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:58 pm

colt361 wrote:
Thank you all for the comments! I had a blast writing this story!

And Colt361, you wouldn't by chance be the same one that does the captions because if so, I love your work!!! Past and present!

Yes that is me and thank you I appreciate the kind words. I haven't been promoting it as much since things have been a bit busy, but I do have a new website for my caps that is completely free.

https://juicyjocelynscaps.blogspot.com/ ... 7d1f6ce2bf

Thanks again audipwr87 for the great read and I am happy that you enjoy my work! I can safely say that I am becoming a big fan of your work!

Oh trust me. I've already checked it out and I have to say I love your new work!! I'm looking forward to seeing more!! :)

I will say I already have another story in the works which is probably about halfway done already. I'm loving how it's turning out so far!
audipwr87
Transformation Grand Master

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:34 pm

I loved the captions too! Great job! :)
ssj3gohan007

Postby colt361 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:34 am

Glad you are enjoying the new caps audipwr87 and awesome I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

And thanks ssj3gohan007, I am glad you like them!
colt361
Transformation Master

Postby syconerd » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:15 pm

+Great story, totally did not see that ending coming.
I loved how the fact Roxanne merged both Charlie's and Lindsey's wish with her own(almost like their wishes never ended). Also, it was nice add on how you made Roxanne's old besties now fat and her mom completely in love with charlie's mom; isn't kinda of weird how openly her parents are to debauchery? This was a great story nonetheless and I hope you keep writing!
syconerd

Postby audipwr87 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:20 am

syconerd wrote:+Great story, totally did not see that ending coming.
I loved how the fact Roxanne merged both Charlie's and Lindsey's wish with her own(almost like their wishes never ended). Also, it was nice add on how you made Roxanne's old besties now fat and her mom completely in love with charlie's mom; isn't kinda of weird how openly her parents are to debauchery? This was a great story nonetheless and I hope you keep writing!

Thank you for the kind words Syconerd! I'm actually already working on another story called "A Significant Swap." The first part is up if you havent read it yet. I'll have the next part up within the next day or two!
audipwr87

Postby MonkeyTennis » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:29 pm

Great conclusion as always, so glad to see those two manipulative pricks get what they deserve!
MonkeyTennis

Previous

Return to audipwr87