Red Leather Regret- WG, WL, BE, AR, AP, Reality change

Moderator: audipwr87

Red Leather Regret- WG, WL, BE, AR, AP, Reality change

Postby audipwr87 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:23 am

Michael and Jamie had been a couple for the last four years. It had been an amazing journey so far that had begun towards the start of their senior year of high school.

They had met thanks to Michael's long time friend Aj. Michael had been too nervous to ask out the beautiful Jamie on his own so Aj kind of forced him into it.

It was a few days into their senior year. Alot of the upper classmen were standing in the commons before school started for the day.

Michael and Aj looked on at the beautiful svelte Jamie. She was 5'5 with fair skin, dark blonde mid length hair, small but insanely perky A cup breasts and a small derriere. She weighed 117 pounds. She wore little to no jewelry and was a bit of a tomboy. You could tell just by looking at her unmanicured nails, less than showy attire and little to no makeup.

"How could someone as smart and beautiful as Jamie Magnuson like someone like me?" Michael asked his friend while motioning to his slightly pudgy body.

Aj gave him a reassuring pat on the back. "Oh c'mon man. You're no slouch yourself. You're smart, have a bright future ahead of you, decently good looking. I mean of course not as good looking as me but..." Michael gave him a bit of a nudge. "But she would be stupid to turn you down."

Michael just nodded taking it all in.

Aj continued hyping his friend up. Hoping he'd go for it. "She's not a typical high school girl man. Jamie is a deeper girl than that. Go on! Ask her out because If you don't, I will!"

Michael smirked. He knew Aj liked to play the field. "Yeah sure... I know what your taste in women is. She is the complete opposite of what you like. Besides, when have you ever been in a serious relationship?"

Aj shrugged. "Hey, so what if I like girls with a bit more meat on their bones and a bit less up in the attic? And yes, so what if I do like to play the field? All I can tell you Mike, is that if you don't try now, someone else will and you'll regret it for the rest of your life."

Michael was beginning to shake. "But what if she rejects me?"

Aj put his hand on his friend's back. "Well then at least you'll know. But if she's anything like I've heard, she will love you."

Aj gave his friend a gentle shove from the back causing Michael to stumble forward a few steps. This drew some attention from Jamie herself and her friends. Jamie gave him a warm look and an inviting smile.

That was all Michael needed. Aj did know how to give a good pep talk when he needed one. He took a deep breath and made his move.

Jamie and Michael had become quick friends and shortly after that so much more.

Jamie had a very active lifestyle which helped Michael push himself that much harder when it came to sports and just basic fitness.

About a year after graduation thanks to the almost daily jogs and healthier diet he was in the best shape of his life.

Jamie was the best thing that had ever happened to him.

Jamie wasn't only beautiful but quite intelligent. She was voted "Most likely to succeed." in high school after all.

She had plans to become a graphic designer and persued that dream with ferocity.

They had gotten engaged just last year and now they could proudly say that they owned their own house in the suburbs. Granted it was a bit on the smaller side only being 1400 square feet and only a three bedroom, two bathroom "starter home", but it was absolutely beautiful and it was all theirs. It had fresh paint inside and out with crown moulding, granite counter tops, true hardwood floors, the works.

Before that, they had been renting out a two bedroom townhouse with Aj and while they did love it, they felt they needed a place of their own. Especially if they were going to be starting a family soon.

The new house worked perfectly location wise for the both of them. Jamie worked in the city as an entry level graphic designer. She was moving up fast, learning at a rapid rate and already earning alot of respect from her peers. She knew within another year or so she'd be promoted and she'd be making a very healthy income.

Michael likewise worked in the city only about a mile away from Jamie's work. He was just getting his feet wet at an advertisement agency.

The only problem was since they were so young and still had respectable but relatively low paying jobs, they couldn't possibly afford brand new furniture after buying their house.

It was early on a Saturday morning. Around 7am. It was normal for them to be up early even on the weekends.

They were currently looking for furniture to fill their new home because a beanbag, twin size bed and 46" tv just wasn't going to cut it. Currently they were just living out of cardboard boxes which was getting old very quickly.

Michael let his eyes roam about the mostly empty living room.

They were both seated on the floor next to each other in their newer living room. There were only a handful of pictures hung up on the wall at this point.

Pictures from their days during senior year in high school, during graduation as they held their diplomas, their one year anniversary as they sat at a table at the top of the Space Needle, some pictures of them from the floating the river enjoying the sun to a picture of Michael being down on one knee in front of his fiance as she had her hands clasped around her mouth in surprise. Aj had happily taken their picture to capture the special moment.

The last couple of pictures that were hung up on the wall consisted of Michael's family and Jamie's family.

Michael could see why Jamie had turned out as beautiful as she had. Her dad who went by Will, was a handsome, relatively tall man being roughly the same height as Michael and in about as good of shape as anyone his age could be.

A big reason why Jamie was a bit of a tomboy in the first place was thanks to her dad. They had always been really close. The best of friends when she was younger. If they went over a day without talking on the phone, it was considered a rarity.

Her mom Sarah, looked nearly identical to Jamie. She likewise had a very slim but athletic build and had aged quite gracefully.

Jamie could credit both of her parents for her healthy lifestyle, but her mom was the one that stuck to a very strict diet and worked out daily and luckily it had rubbed off on her daughter.

Thanks to her strict workout and diet regimen, she had been able to hover right around 120 pounds even with her now increasingly busy lifestyle.

One of the first things she had done was put her digital scale and weight chart (that she updated daily) in the master bathroom so she could stay on top of her fitness regimen.

Jamie had her Apple laptop out and was busily surfing the different websites looking for good deals.

But to no avail...

They had surfed many furniture websites and even the liquidation warehouses yet everything was just still too expensive.

Michael's larger hand was clasped in Jamie's. Her dainty fingers playing with his. A thoughtful gaze formed on her face.

"Y'know, it is summertime which means there will be alot of garage sales going on! Who knows, maybe we'll get lucky and find some nice furniture for a good price!" Jamie said hopeful.

"Are you sure? Typically most furniture you find at garage sales is junk!"

Jamie smirked. "You have little faith!"

She brushed her golden locks out of her face and quickly typed in a website that listed local garage, estate and moving sales.

The couple looked through the list for a minute or two before Jamie's eyes settled on one ad in particular.

"AHA!" She exclaimed with a victorious tone.

The listing read:

"MOVING!!! Due to unforeseen circumstances I have to move and simply need to sell all of my furniture. All nearly new, in great condition and priced to sell. Make my loss your gain!"

The happy couple started looking through the pictures and prices and liked what they were seeing.

"Wow it looks like they have some really nice furniture! We could buy all of it and still have money left over!" Michael said happily.

Jamie's eyes zeroed in on a well worn burgundy leather tufted sofa that had bronze colored rivets decorating the front of the arm rests. A small tear could be seen in one of the armrests. It wasn't perfect by any means but she immediately fell in love with it.

Once Michael's eyes had rested upon the couch his eyes nearly bulged out of his skull. "Holy shit... that looks identical to a couch that my grandma used to have!! In fact I'm almost sure of it." Michael observed.

"Huh really?? Must have been a popular style back then... Hmmm well I have heard that the retro stuff is becoming popular again." Jamie noted.

Then their eyes fell upon the price... $50

"Wow! That's quite a steal!" Jamie exclaimed.

Michael smiled. "Yeah it is! We need to get it! Hold on, there's something I just have to see..."

Michael disappeared for a few seconds and when he came back he had an old weathered picture in his hands. It was of his grandma Bonnie holding a very young version of himself. They were both smiling looking straight at the camera.

She had passed away shortly after the picture was taken.

The strangest thing was that him and his grandma were sitting on a couch that looked identical to the one they had come across that was for sale.

"That is just too strange..." She quipped. "So should we get it?"

Michael nodded in an affirmative. "Absolutely! I mean... what IF just what if it is the same exact sofa that used to be in my family. It'd be like owning a piece of our own personal family history."

"See! I knew I could find us some furniture!" Jamie said a bit full of herself for coming up with such a good idea.

Michael smiled. "And that is why I love you. You are just so damn smart!"

Jamie blushed. "Oh stop it already!"

Michael playfully nudged her. "You know It's true!"

Jamie smiled and gave her fiance a quick kiss on the lips then turned her attention back to the website.

"Well it looks like it opens at 10 this morning. That gives us a few hours to get ready, have some breakfast and also rent a U-haul to pick up all the furniture."

Jamie added one more thing. "We should probably ask for Aj's help too if we get all of this furniture."

"Yeah that's a good idea hun. I'll give him a quick call and see if he's free."

Aj was a friend of Michael's. He had met him back in middle school. He still remembered how they met back so many years ago.

An 8th grader was picking on the poor pudgy 6th grader.

"Aww is poor wittle Michael gonna cry or run his fatass outta here?"

Even though Michael was a bit heavy set and smaller in stature, he wasn't backing down.

"No!" He yelled at the bully through gritted teeth.

This only caused the bully to double up on his threats.

"Well you better, otherwise you're not gonna like what happens next."

Luckily Aj had noticed this and decided to step in. Even though Aj himself was in the 6th grade, he was easily 4 inches taller than Michael and in much better shape.

All it took to scare off the bully was for Aj to crack his dark-skinned knuckles and start walking towards the bully. "Is this loser pickin on you man?"

Michael simply nodded and sniffled a bit.

The bully took one look at Aj and backed up. "I don't want any trouble man!"

Aj kept stepping towards the bully. "Well you're pickin on a friend of mine so you found trouble MAN."

The bully tripped over his own feet, turned around and immediately ran off.

They had been best of friends since then.

Michael shook his head as a voice spoke up from the other end of the phone.

"Hey what's up bro? Wanna get your ass kicked at basketball again?" Aj quipped.

Michael laughed. "Nah nah... calm down Michael Jordan. I was actually going to see if you could help Jamie and I grab some furniture today. There's a big moving sale and we saw some pieces that we liked. It's pretty close by so you could just meet us there."

"Of course man. I'd be happy to help. But there's just one thing I wanna hear first."

Michael sighed. "Oh come on man..."

Aj laughed. "Say it!"

Michael sighed even louder. "Nah man I don't want to!"

"Come on man, I won't help you til you say it."

Michael laughed. "Gah fine!!! White men can't jump and you're a basketball God... there, I said it. Are you happy?!?"

Even though Michael was physically fit these days, he still paled in comparison to Aj's natural abilities when it came to sports.

Aj laughed. "Yeah, I am now. Okay so just give me the address and what time you want me to be there and I'll be there."

Michael gave him all of the information. "Thanks man. You really are a great friend."

"Anything for you man."

Michael hung up.

"Okay he's going to help us."

Jamie smiled. "That's great!!"

Michael looked at his fiance's smooth thighs and gained a slightly devious look on his face. His hand massaged her lean thigh. Even with their busy schedules, they still managed to work out four or five times a week and still found time to have sex at least five or six times a week. "You think we could possibly squeeze something else into our already busy morning?"

She smirked and looked at him. She knew exactly what he was talking about. "Hmmm yeah... I think we may just be able to fit something else into our schedule."

They began making out in the living room, aggressively stripping each other of their clothing.

Michael picked her up with a small amount of effort due to her light frame and his well formed muscles. His hands hungrily kneaded her small but firm derriere. Her thin legs wrapped around his slim and trim midsection and she brought her skinny arms up over her lovers broad shoulders. He carried her towards the bedroom.

He set her down gently on the creaky bed. Her flat abdomen and A cup breasts looked enticing as ever. He honestly loved her slim and delicate form. It suited her quite well.

Jamie noticed him looking at her body with a hungry gaze. She hid her slight self conscious feelings about her severe lack of curves as best as she could and focused on the task at hand.

Truthfully her body's lack of curves didn't really bother her until she saw a woman that was more well endowed than she was which happened pretty often.

She wrapped her small left hand around his shaft. Her engagement ring shining a bit with her movements.

His 5'11 form stood at the foot of the bed looking down at his beautiful fiance. Her sparkly blue eyes looked up at him with hunger. She spread her legs and part her slit.

"Take me now..." she pleaded.

He lowered himself latching his mouth on her small pink nipple of her right breast and massaged the other one with his right hand pinching her slight nipples on occasion. Small little yips and gasps were escaping his loves lips, then once his member slid all the way into her insanely tight slit, her gasps and moans became much louder.

Their session had been quick but wildly passionate. "That was incredible baby!!" She growled.

Michael smiled. "Yes it was my love!"

At the beginning of their relationship, Jamie had been apprehensive about having sex. Michael had been shocked to discover that she was actually still a virgin. So he decided to tread with caution and not pressure her into anything.

They had been together nearly six months before they had gone all the way. Even then, the beautiful Jamie Magnuson struggled to take all of Michael's ten inch long and very girthy member.

However things became much more enjoyable for her after their first time together. Michael had completely woken up her dormant sex drive. She simply couldn't get enough of him.

They'd have sex anywhere they possibly could as long as they had some privacy. Whether it was the back seat of a car, an airplane bathroom or even at Jamie's parents place while they stayed in one of the guest bedrooms for vacation.

However, she hid her healthy sex drive well while out in public.

As the couple was basking in the afterglow, Michael couldn't help but appreciate his luck in finding someone as amazing as Jamie.

"You know, if it wasn't for Aj we never would've met?"

Jamie rolled over and looked at him with a smile. "Yeah I remember Aj basically forced you to come up to me and ask me out." She said with a giggle.

"Yeah... I couldn't imagine where I'd be now if it weren't for you... I've never been more happy."

Jamie smiled. A small tear forming in the corner of her right eye from the sweet words that her fiance had just uttered. "Me too hun. Things couldn't possibly be any better." She kissed him long and hard.

Their morning had been a fun one.

They had both dressed for comfort and for heavy lifting. Jamie always dressed for functionality over anything else and today was no different.

Jamie had put on a magenta colored top that hugged her small bust and some slightly loose workout pants while Michael was dressed in some basic dark green shorts and a grey tank top.

They had their typical healthy weekend breakfast of granola and lowfat yogurt.

They thought they had planned everything out well enough however, renting a U-Haul truck took longer than expected so they were running a bit behind.

Jamie looked impatiently at her delicate little watch that hung around her small wrist as Michael drove the box truck. "Ugh I hope that most of the furniture is still there!"

"Oh I'm sure it's all there." Michael said trying to be positive and reassuring.

As they pulled up to the house around 10:20, they saw how truly busy it was. There were at least twenty five or thirty people already there. Aj was already there waiting for them on the sidewalk in front of the huge garage sale.

The couple quickly exited the truck and basically sprinted over to Aj. Michael looked up at his significantly taller friend and noticed the smug look on his face.

"What took you guys so long? You guys did the dirty deed before ya got here didn't ya?" Aj said playfully nudging Michael in the abdomen.

"Oh yeah, she simply can't get enough of me!" Michael joked with his best friend.

Jamie couldn't help but look down and blush. Even with her unmatched beauty, she was still shy about things like that. She playfully elbowed her fiance in the abdomen as well. "Actually it just took us a bit longer than we expected to rent a truck. That's all you need to know you perv." She smirked at her friend.

Aj just smiled and hummed a positive "mmhmmm".

Jamie's eyes scanned the area for the red leather sofa.

"YES!!" She exclaimed as she spotted it and began running over to it. Aj was following closely behind due to his long strides and Michael fell about five feet behind due to his slightly shorter stature.

Jamie was of course the first one to get there and smiled as she looked at the leather sofa. It was absolutely beautiful!

Her victory was short lived though as a paper sign sat atop one of the cushions that read "reserved for James Howard".

Both Michael and Aj frowned once they saw the sign.

Michael leaned up against the chair feeling a small vibration run from his hand, then travel through the rest of his body. He quickly pulled away. "What the hell?!?" He muttered but then immediately shook it off chalking it up to pinching a nerve.

She sat down on it defeated. "Damnit I really wanted this couch!"

Michael tried to cheer her up. "Aww don't worry baby. We can find another one."

"Yeah I'm sure if we do enough searching, we'll come up with something!" Aj said trying to sound as positive as possible.

Jamie's mood didn't improve. "I wish we would've been the ones to reserve it..."

Jamie leaned back in the plush couch. "Damnit, I really wanted it..."

Jamie looked around and took down the paper sign with the other person's name on it, crumpled it up and threw it on the ground.

Michael shook his head. "I really wanted it too hun... for some reason I'm just drawn to it..."

Michael gained a thoughtful look. "Do you think we should just ignore the reserved sign and buy it?"

Jamie shrugged. "Well it should be first come first serve in my opinion."

Aj nodded in agreement. "Yeah I'd say buy it. Fuck whoever this James Howard is. He should've been here right when the garage sale started!"

Michael just shook his head and shrugged it off. "Yeah I guess you're right..."

"Well let's find the lady who is in charge here."

The trio walked up towards the house and found the lady behind the main table.

The three of them were a bit surprised at what they saw.

She was a moderately attractive woman in her mid to upper 40's. She was rather portly, probably somewhere around three hundred pounds and wore clothes that looked like they were made for someone at least 20 years younger and 20 pounds lighter than herself. She showed off an obscene amount of bare flesh. Her outfit consisted of a low cut leopard print top and denim daisy dukes. Her finger nails were garishly done up in fire engine red paint and she basically had gaudy gold rings around every pudgy digit. Dark arm hair could be seen coating her arms. She topped off her look with her brunette locks that had tacky blonde streaks running throughout it.

She greedily puffed and inhaled the smoke of a lit cigarette holding it in for a couple seconds before letting out a thick cloud of smoke.

She looked like someone who would've been a real beauty twenty to twenty five years ago. Someone that could've challenged Jamie's own natural beauty in her prime.

Aj leaned down to Michael's ear. "Man if she were twenty years younger I'd be all over that!"

Michael smirked. "Course you would. You always did like em big."

Aj just shrugged.

Jamie was the first one to speak up. "Hey there. So we are interested in the furniture and most importantly the red leather sofa."

The middle aged woman looked at them curiously at first. "Are you like, suuuuuure you want it?? Hmmm... I thought I tooootally put it on hold for someone. There should have been a sign on it." She said inquisitively.

Jamie thought on her feet. "Oh well... We are the ones who called about it. This is my fiance, James Howard."

A smile formed on her chuberic face. One that Michael found to be a bit on the creepy side for some reason. He couldn't put his finger on it.

"Okay that's toootally great!! You're a cute lil thang! What I wouldn't give to like, be your age and size again! Like, enjoy it while you can honey!"

Jamie blushed a bit at the compliments.

"I was like, toootally hoping all of this furniture could go to ah young couple." She said between puffs.

"Yeah! This couldn't have worked out any better! We just purchased our new home and we can't afford new furniture just yet."

Jamie began pulling out the cash to give to the tawdry vapid woman. She counted out four hundred dollars.

Josie approached both Michael and Aj. Making sure to sway her hips as much as possible. "And like, who are these two fine young studs?" She growled sexily through a slightly raspy voice from obvious years of smoking.

She noticed the diamond engagement ring on Jamie's slender finger and made a point to touch the young woman's ring finger. A gentle buzz vibrated through Jamie's left hand starting "Oooh and this toootally must be the lucky young man!" She said touching Aj's muscular arm.

Michael chuckled. "Actually no, I'm the lucky one who snagged her. My names Mi... er... James... It's nice to meet you Josie." He extended his hand out to shake hers.

"The pleasure is like, all mine." She grinned and shook Michael's hand and then looked Jamie's way.

Josie's creepy smile returned. "So you aint into the dark meat then I'm guessin are ya Jamie?" She said motioning to Aj.

Jamie was a bit taken aback at the rather odd question but she felt obligated to answer anyways. "Ummm no... not really... I have nothing against african americans, I just don't find them attractive is all."

Josie just nodded. "Uh-huh..."

"So you must be like, packin quite the package down below to snag some sweet snatch like her huh?" She said laughing a bit.

Michael was beginning to feel very uncomfortable about the whole situation. "Ummm yeah sure... whatever... Believe what you want lady..."

Jamie was becoming increasingly angry and disgusted at the lady's odd and vulgar line of questions.

"Look lady what the hell is your problem?! We just came for the furniture. So just take the damn money, we'll load up the furniture and be on our way!"

The most unnerving thing was that Josie didn't seem to falter from Jamie's progressively more aggressive tone. She only proceeded to smile. "Sure, like, thanks for the money..."

Jamie shoved the cash into Josie's pudgy hands and stormed off without saying anything more.

Josie muttered something under her breath. "When you see red, make a wish... all you will feel is dread."

Luckily for them, the rest of the furniture that they had already given Josie the money for was there so they proceeded to load up the truck. Aj and Michael did the majority of the heavy lifting but Jamie helped out wherever she could.

Aj, Michael and Jamie set about loading the furniture into the truck as quickly as they could and made their way back home with Aj following closely behind.

They had everything moved in and set up within a few hours. They had acquired two nightstands, a queen sized bed, two dressers, a tv stand, coffee table, dining table, a few end tables, a recliner and the red leather sofa.

They all took a step back to admire the new furniture.

"This will be a perfect place to start a family won't it hun?" Jamie asked flashing her eyes at her love.

Michael smiled and sighed with relief. He pulled her in close and kissed her forehead. "Absolutely baby."

The couple turned to Aj. Jamie spoke up first. "Thank you so much for all the help Aj! We couldn't have done it without you!"

Aj smirked. "Yeah I know... I know." He said in a mock egotistical tone.

"It's not like this weakling could do it all himself." He jokingly said gently back handing Michael in his trim midsection.

"Haha! Very funny!" Michael chuckled. "Well, were probably going to order up some celebratory food. Also as a way to thank you for all the help if you want to stick around."

Aj smiled. "Absolutely! I'm starving! Thanks you guys!"

They all decided on teriyaki for dinner. To end the night off they hung out in the living room and watched a bit of tv. Aj sat in the new recliner while Michael and Jamie decided to test out the new red leather sofa. It was incredibly spacious for only being a two seat sofa but regardless Michael and Jamie sat cuddled up against one another. Jamie's fingers intertwined with Michael's.

Michael smiled when he felt his finger rub up against his fiance's ring. He was so blessed to have her in his life.

A Victoria's Secret commercial popped up on the tv showing a rather busty blonde parading herself around in a lacy black bra and panty set.

Jamie sighed as she watched the commercial. "Y'know... sometimes I wish I had curves like her... maybe even a bit bigger." she said gesturing to the tv.

Before Michael could reassure his beloved fiance that he loved her body just the way it was, he looked over at her and nearly gasped.

Her breasts were enormous and obviously still natural as they had a slight slope to them. They stretched out her magenta top to it's near limits giving an enticing view of her wonderous cleavage and slightly padded soft sloping abdomen. Gone was her taut midriff. A small roll of pale flab had bubbled up over the waistband of her tight yoga pants and her belly button had deepened slightly. Even her arms appeared to be a bit more fleshy.

Without thinking, Michael blurted out the first thing that came to mind. "Babe what happened?!?"

Jamie jumped a bit at his sudden outburst and looked at him. "What are you talking about?"

Michael was dumbfounded. He motioned to her chest. "Your breasts... they're huge!!"

Jamie looked at him quizzically and then looked down at her chest and without pausing for even a second, reached up and grabbed her breasts squeezing them together.

She raised herself up off the couch and turned around to face Michael.

She even hopped up and down a few times to make them bounce.

"What do you mean hun? They've always been this size..."

The changes hadn't stopped there either.

Michael could tell that things below the waist had changed as well. Her once dainty thighs and hips had been replaced by extremely thick thighs and ultra wide hips. Her thigh gap that she had been so proud of was completely gone. They practically touched down to her knees. She now had a very exaggerated hourglass figure.

He could tell that nomatter what, her thighs would constantly be rubbing against one another.

There was no way she could possibly be considered slim anymore or even just curvy. She was easily in the "thick" category now. If he could guess, he'd say she weighed somewhere in the vicinity of 150 pounds now.

Aj couldn't help but steal a long hard glance at Jamie's voluptuous ass which went unnoticed by the entranced Michael.

The other thing he noticed was that she was wearing a bit more makeup than usual.

Shortly after her twirl she sat back down next to Michael and cuddled back up with him grabbing his hand once again.

Something else felt out of place as she sat down. Michael felt a bit of extra heft to his own midsection which her much wider hips had accidentally grazed. He was cartying about ten extra pounds if he could guess. "Hmmm whatever changed her seemed to have a bit of an effect on me as well..."

Michael moved his fingers around with Jamie's. Something felt out of place... Jamie simply thought he was just playing with her hand. It made her giggle a bit.

Michael tried to keep his composure. He felt longer nails and stole a small glance at her hand. She had french tips decorating her finger nails. He noticed the biggest change next however.

Her engagement ring was gone!! There wasn't even so much as a tan line where it should've been.

Michael was trying to comprehend what exactly was happening. Why was he noticing these changes when no one else did?

He looked up at the wall where the pictures were placed and sure enough, the photo from when he had proposed to her was missing.

He looked down to where the tv stand was located and noted that the picture of him and his grandma was now sitting there in an oil rubbed bronze frame.

"Hmmm... funny... I don't remember putting it in a frame, let alone out on display..." he hummed to himself.

Something else that had gone unnoticed due to his love's most recent change was the room seemed smaller than it previously had been and a bit older. The room was in need of a fresh coat of paint and the laminate hardwood floors needed to be replaced. The tv was also closer to them and the recliner that Aj was seated in was only a few feet away from where they were seated now.

Michael was freaking out inside. "What the fuck is going on??!?" He yelled at himself internally. He took some slow deep breaths to regain his composure snd decided to put it out of his mind for now.

As they were watching tv, he felt a gentle rubbing sensation at his crotch. He looked down to see his girlfriend's well manicured left hand was slowly and subtly rubbing his crotch.

Michael looked over at Aj who was focused on the tv. He looked back at her and smirked. "What are you doing baby?" He whispered to her.

She looked up at him and smiled. "Well I just can't help myself hun. You know that."

Wow... she's alot more adventurous. She had never done anything quite like this before. He pondered.

The rest of the night went without anymore surprises luckily enough. Before long 9 PM rolled around. Aj looked down at his watch and his phone. He sent a text out to someone and got up from the recliner. "Well I should probably get going. Hit me up whenever you wanna hang out again. I'll see you two later!"

Jamie pouted. "Aww leaving so soon?? The night is still young!"

Aj smirked. "Well unknown to PRACTICALLY married couples, there is a night life out there. I have a lil somethin going on in about an hour so I gotta get home and get ready."

Jamie had a mock look of offense. "Well I'll have you know, for one we are NOT married, we ARE young and we DO know how to have fun!! Don't we babe?"

Michael was unsure how to feel with how his love reacted to Aj saying they were practically married. He only nodded.

Aj laughed. "Suuuure sure... whatever you say. But I have seen you at a club what... only once or twice?! Besides, I know you guys just MUST break in that new bed huh?"

Michael thought Jamie would blush and crumble in on herself once again but another surprise was in store for him. "Well if you need to know, yes. I'm gonna fuck his brains out! Is that what you want to know?"

Michael nearly gagged from Jamie's colorful choice of words. She typically never swore unless she was angry much like earlier in the day with that garish woman Josie. She never openly talked about sex like she was right now.

Aj smirked. "Yeah... that's what I thought. I did see you rubbing his dick through his pants earlier anyways. Don't act like you were trying to be secretive about it!"

Jamie only smirked and looked at her boyfriend. "So what if I did?"

Aj clicked his tongue. "Well I need to get mine too so I'll see you two later!"

As soon as Aj left and the door closed, Jamie quickly got down onto the ground in front of him and immediately reached for the waistband of his shorts. She aggressively pulled at them.

"Mmmm we have the house to ourselves now. What would you like me to do?"

Michael wasn't going to complain. "Mmmm anything you want."

Jamie smirked. "Oooh what a gentleman."

She got his shorts off and left them piled up on the floor next to them. She quickly engulfed his fully erect dick and took his whole length. Not that eight inches was overly large... but she did it without any struggle.

She was sucking his dick like an old pro which was likewise odd but a welcome surprise. Before, she wasn't a big fan of it and when she did do it, Michael could notice her lack of experience and tendency to gag.

After a few minutes he dumped his hot seed down her gullet and she let his member slide out from her throat. "Mmm I know what you want me to do next. This is one of your favorite things after all."

Michael was unsure of what she was talking about until she slid his dick in between her massive tits.

Michael flinched from the amazing sensation he was feeling. "Ohohoho fuuuuuck!"

"Mmmm baby you're reacting a whole lot more than usual tonight and I loooove it!" She gushed.

After a few minutes he couldn't help it and blew his load again all over the top of her tits. "Mmmm well I think it's time to take this to the bedroom mister."

Michael didn't hesitate to take her up on that offer.

Once in the bedroom Jamie pushed Michael back onto the large queen sized luxury bed. She looked at him sensually and stripped down the rest of the way.

Michael was at a loss for words once he saw the sight before him. She was the epitome of a sexual goddess and more importantly, she knew it.

After another two hours of sexual escapades they were sleeping soundly.

Michael awoke the next morning around eight. His now girlfriend was still sleeping soundly. Her tits hung proudly from her chest as she slept on her side.

He slowly rose to a seated position in their new much larger bed.

He slid off the bed slowly so he wouldn't awake his sleeping beauty.

He had some investigating to do...

He went to the master bathroom and splashed some cold water on his face. He noted that the bathroom was in dire need of an update. The fake vinyl green marble pattern that decorated the vanity's surface showed signs of wear snd cracking. Teamed up with a mint green sink that showed a bit of pitting towards the bottom of the bowl.

He looked to where her scale and weight chart was located on the large glass mirror. The scale and chart was still there, however the weight chart had changed a bit.

It showed the past 30 days. Upon closer inspection Michael noted that she wasn't 150 pounds. He was actually off by about 10 pounds. She was actually weighing in at 162 pounds thanks to the days previous markings made by his beloved Jamie. He looked a bit closer and noticed that not only was his girlfriend significantly heavier, but her weight showed a slow and steady increase every week.

He explored the smaller house. He counted only two bedrooms and one bathroom and a much smaller kitchen. The whole house was in dire need of a revamp as well.

He walked into the living room to look at the pictures on the wall. Just as last night, the picture of their engagement was gone and nowhere to be found. There wasn't even a nail hole where the picture once hung.

Upon closer inspection he found that the other pictures were more or less the same as they've always been aside from Jamie's obviously more curvaceous body. That and the fact that she was quite proud of her newfound assets. Wearing low cut revealing tops, short shorts, short skirts and even skimpier bikinis when the situation arose.

He looked at the pictures from them floating on the river. Where in the pictures before Jamie had been wearing a simple two piece bikini but in these new ones she was wearing a very daring bubblegum pink with white polka dots string bikini. Not only that, but she seemed to be bending further over to put her breasts on full display.

"Hmm well... if she just likes showing off her body more I guess that's not a negative thing. So what if we're not engaged anymore? We're still an item and hey, I can just propose again."

On the surface he wanted to believe it was all true but deep down he knew it should be worrying him a bit more.
audipwr87
Transformation Grand Master

Re: Red Leather Regret- WG, WL, BE, AR, AP, Reality change

Postby audipwr87 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:25 am

He took a quick look at the last couple pictures of his parents and Jamie's parents. His parents looked just the same as they always had, however once he looked at the picture of Jamie's parents his jaw dropped.

Her dad looked basically the same as he always had however her mom had undergone a massive change. Michael could see where Jamie had gotten her rather voluptuous curves from.

Her mom was basically a more heavyset version of the new Jamie. Her breasts and hips were enormous, but the most alarming thing was that her mom was considerably overweight... that and she didn't exactly dress to hide that fact. Sarah had on a low cut top to show off her slightly saggy breasts and a black skirt that hung just above her pudgy knees. She had a slight bulge forming underneath the fabric of her larger top from her more pronouced belly.

The last thing Michael noticed was that their positions had changed ever so slightly. Sarah had her arms wrapped around her husband's waist while Will's hand was obviously resting on Sarah's shelf of an ass.

Michael was trying to comprehend what was going on. What exactly was causing the changes in his reality and why??

These were things he had only seen or read in science fiction stories and movies. He didn't think things like this actually happened in reality. He racked his brain trying to find the answer but came up blank.

Something wasn't completely adding up. "How would Jamie's physical change cause us to live in a different part of town and in a smaller house?"

His eyes fell upon the picture of him and his grandma once more. Except now it seemed like she wasn't smiling nearly so much. She had a serious look about her.

"Hmmm what the fuck is going on??" He asked himself.

He decided to grab a glass of water and make his way back to their bedroom to check one more thing.

He looked through Jamie's closet and just as he had figured, alot of her clothing had changed to better showcase her body and were a size or two larger.

But then further to the left of her closet he noticed that her slacks, longer business skirts and dress shirts were still there.

"Well at least those haven't changed." He said with a slight sense of ease.

The last thing he looked through was her dresser. That is where he noticed the largest difference. Where her normal basic panties used to lay, in their place sat alot of thong underwear in significantly larger sizes. Even a couple G-strings rested in the drawers confines.

Having seen enough, he gently lowered himself back into the bed. He wanted to see one more thing. He grabbed his phone and logged onto Facebook. From there he clicked on her profile. Her main picture was of her and Michael from a recent date.

But then he started noticing some discrepancies. She had nearly triple the friends that she had before and a vast majority of them were men.

The deeper he dug, the more differences he noticed. For one, she had alot more pictures of herself posing and making pouty faces. Tons of hearts, likes and wow emojis sat in the bottom corner of her pictures.

Next he looked at her about me section. In there he was happy to see that they had still gotten together Senior year of high school.

"Well at least that hasn't cha..." He stopped mid sentence once he noticed a slight difference in the exact date of when they started their relationship. Instead of going out towards the beginning of their senior year, it had changed to just before graduation.

Another thing he noticed was the space where it typically said "engaged" had "In a relationship" instead.

"Hmmm well I will certainly have to keep an eye on this."

He logged out and set his phone down on his nightstand. He rolled over and kissed Jamie on the forehead.

She stirred a bit, opened her eyes slowly and smiled at him. Her closest hand slowly moved over to his crotch and she began stroking his shaft again. It was getting bigger and stiffer every second it was wrapped in her delicate palm. "Good morning babe." She said through a yawn. "Time for our morning fuck session."

"Well I could certainly get used to this!" He thought to himself.

After their hour long session, they were up and moving and had decided to eat some breakfast.

Michael was looking for their usual breakfast of low fat yogurt and granola. He came up empty. He tried to play along without making her suspicious. "Hey babe, what would you like for breakfast?"

Jamie came into the room still naked from the night before. "Oh probably something light. I don't know what's happening, even though I'm working out every day, I'm still gaining weight..." She lamented with a slight pout.

Michael did what any supportive partner would do. "I think you look great babe, better than ever to be honest. I wouldn't worry about the numbers on the scale."

She smiled at his sweet response. "Well... okay... Maybe just a couple over easy eggs and some lightly buttered toast and jam with some orange juice."

Michael only nodded. "Hmmm... one more difference..."

"Okay, coming right up babe!" He said trying to remain calm.

They sat at the dining table. Michael wanted to see if anything else had changed in their life.

He looked around the small kitchen that desperately needed an update and more storage. "I wish we could've gotten a nicer place..."

Jamie frowned. "I know hun... I'm sorry..."

Michael knew he was getting somewhere. "Aww why are you sorry love? It's not your fault..."

Jamie showed obvious distaste. "Well... honestly it is... I'm still just a glorified receptionist... I love my job but the men who work there are sexist assholes who think a girl with big tits isn't intelligent... they don't think I'm cut out for graphic design. Then there are the women who are biased because I'm sexier than them... They think I'm going to sleep with the boss just to climb the corporate ladder."

Michael sighed. "I'm sorry hun. I have more respect for you. Wait a minute... the boss wants to sleep with you??!"

Jamie nodded. "Yeah... he's the worst one of them all!"

"I can't believe he would do something so tasteless!" Michael said with a bit of anger.

"Well the creeps always come out of the woodwork when you have E sized tits as I do..."

But I'd never sleep with him... even if it is the easy way to make more money... I value myself more that that!"

Michael came around the dining table, bent over and hugged his girlfriend from behind. "Look, if they don't want to give you the postion you deserve then fuck em! You're insanely intelligent and I'm sure you could find somewhere else to work. A place where they would give you credit and respect for your quick wit!"

Jamie smiled. "You are much too good for me baby. I don't know where I'd be without you..."

Michael decided to drop the current conversation and start a new one as they ate their breakfast.

"So what would you like to do today my love?"

"Well I'm thinking we should do our early morning workout and then maybe hit up the beach?" She questioned.

Michael smiled. "That sounds great!"

They prepared for their workout. Michael was wearing a near identical outfit to the day before. But Jamie on the other hand had dressed herself in a pair of very short, tight pastel pink Adidas jogging shorts, matching shoes, black lace bra for support and a matching pastel pink low cut top that also revealed her soft bare midriff.

As they stepped out from their house, Michael noticed that they were located in a different part of town. It was an older part with houses that needed a bit more work and some broke down cars sat along the sides of the street.

Upon further inspection, Michael noticed slight differences in their morning jog. It was a slightly slower pace, they'd take periodic breaks and the whole workout was a bit shorter as well.

He still felt like he got a decent workout. Probably due to his less athletic form.

For the time being, Michael just decided to ignore it.

Once they had gotten back home, they changed into some proper beach attire.

Jamie had unsurprisingly dressed in another string bikini of hers, this time in a velvet red color. The small triangles barely covered her constantly erect nipples. For her bottom half she had the matching red bottoms on that consisted of no more than some thin red string and a small triangle shaped piece of cloth to cover her privates, the strings dug into her considerably softer hips. She had slipped on some unbuttoned jean short shorts along with matching sandals for the ride there.

Michael had slipped on some swimming trunks and then put his favorite shorts on over it. He put on a simple black tank top and looked at himself in the mirror.

He definitely looked softer. There was no doubt about that... most of it settled in his midsection and chest region. He decided not to dwell on it for the time being.

They jumped in his car and headed for the beach. It was nearly 11 in the morning when they finally arrived and the beach was in full swing.

Once there, Jamie had exited the car first and Michael opened up his center console to fish out his sunglasses. After he had grabbed them, he noticed a small velvet box inside. He opened it up revealing the shimmering diamond ring inside. "Ah just as I remember you." He smiled.

"Hmmm well I still at least have the ring. I guess I'm still planning on proposing at some point, just how should I do it and when??"

As he was pondering that Jamie popped her head back into the car. "Hey! Are you coming or what? The sun is out and the water is perfect!!"

Michael nervously fumbled as he tried to hide the ring box from his other half.

"Yeah I'm coming!" He said excitedly.

"Okay!" She smiled and started making her way towards the beach.

Michael shrugged. "Well maybe I could do it today. It's a gorgeous day after all! I can have someone take the picture as I propose to her." He tucked the velvet box into his side pocket.

They laid their towels out on the beach and stripped down til they were only in their bathing suits. The sun was beating down on them mercilessly.

"Race you to the water!" Jamie yelled as she was already beginning her run towards the ocean.

Michael got a late start and was straggling a bit. He definitely was a lot more out of shape than he used to be...

As he tried to keep up with his girlfriend he noticed all the other men and even some women were focused on Jamie's insanely voluptuous body swaying and bouncing with every step she took.

Michael just brushed the slight pang of jealousy aside and met his love in the water.

She quickly jumped up and wrapped her thick thighs around his waist, her arms likewise wrapping around the back of his neck as she went in for a kiss.

Jamie was currently facing the beach. "Mmmm... I think you should fuck me right here." She whispered as she playfully nibbled on his earlobe.

Michael turned around while still holding her in his arms seeing the beach becoming increasingly crowded.

"There are an awful lot of people around... I dunno babe..." He said as he began going a bit deeper into the water til it was up to his chest.

She stared at him with a bit of an annoyed gaze. "Oh... don't be so uptight. Nobody will even know."

She didn't even wait for him to answer. She brought one arm down and easily undid his swim trunks with one swift motion and fished his dick out.

Jamie shuffled her hips a bit and as she was doing that she pulled her bottoms to one side and quickly slid down onto his member.

The rush of heat that he felt once his dick went from the luke warm water to being engulfed by her hot snatch was almost enough to make him cum right then and there.

"Let me do all the work babe." She whispered into his ear between gasps.

He did specifically that. He noticed some passers by looking in their direction but it simply felt too amazing for him to care.

Michael felt a pinching at his waist as his girlfriend's thick thighs squeezed him tight.

"Damn, she has some strong thighs!" He thought to himself. He pictured an Anaconda wrapping around it's prey, squeezing the life out of it.

He could feel his love tensing and gently shaking with every thrust.

Jamie was getting close to orgasm. Her moans were becoming louder and louder. She buried her face into his shoulder to try and muffle her animalistic moans.

He felt her tense up around his shaft as they came simultaneously. Jamie pulled Michael's face down and shoved her tongue into his mouth with authority.

"Mmmm... let's go back up onto the beach. I need to get some tanning in today." She said giving him a quick kiss on the lips before she lowered herself from his grasp.

They slowly trudged through the water and back to their respective towels. Michael was becoming nervous. He knew if he wanted to propose, he'd have to do it soon.

Jamie dried herself off as best as she could. Michael looked around noticing a good number of men outright staring at the blonde babe.

"Mmmm I love the sun. It feels so warm and inviting." She stretched and then brandished a bottle of tanning lotion from her purse. "Would you mind lotioning me up?" She purred.

Michael didn't need to be asked twice. He began at her shoulders and worked his way down her back til he was just above her large bubble butt.

She turned her head sideways and smirked.

"Well don't be shy babe. Lotion up my ass. I know you want to." She giggled.

He squirted some more lotion into his palms and began lathering up her large ass cheeks. He couldn't believe this was the same shy girl who he had fallen for. The girl who would blush at the smallest things.

Not only did she look completely different, but her attitude had completely changed. Gone was the demure blonde and in her place was a bold exhibitionist of a babe.

He thought he was finished with her ass so he moved further down to her thick thighs.

"Ah ah ah! You're not done with my ass yet hun. Go on and spread my cheeks. Get deep in there. I don't want any chance of a sunburn." She smirked.

Even though he had just had sex with her he was once again rock hard. He slid his right hand into her ass crack and it just about swallowed his whole hand.

She didn't just have a bubble butt, she had a legit ghetto bootie. A perfectly smooth one at that.

He paused for a moment, thoroughly enjoying the sensation of his hand being immersed in her massive backside.

Jamie had a devious smirk on her face.

"Go a bit lower babe. I don't want you to miss a single spot."

His hand traveled further south feeling her exaggerated curves traveling inward towards her plump pussy lips. Her ass was clamping onto his hand.

Jamie made a point to slightly grind against his hand at the same time.

He felt her slit rub against his fingers but he tried to remain focused. It took everything in his power to not bend her over and fuck her right there.

A thought spread through his mind. "Damn this bitch is sexy as fuck!" Michael paused shortly afterwards. "Wait... where the hell did that come from??" He questioned himself. "I've never thought about Jamie in that way..."

Jamie cleared her throat. "What's the matter babe? Aren't you gonna finish me off?"

He moved downwards finishing up her thick thighs and calves.

"Thanks babe. You're the best!" She said giving him a peck on the cheek before laying down on her towel.

She put some tanning lotion into her own hands and began lathering up her massive bust giving quiet little moans of pleasure as she did so.

A man about the same age as Michael walked by glancing at the curvy blonde that was seated next to him. "Lucky fuck..." He heard the man mutter under his breath.

Just after Jamie had laid down and closed her eyes behind her large sunglasses, Michael decided to enact his plan. He slowly rose up. Drew out the words, "Will you marry me?" In the sand in front of them, and had a stranger use his phone for pictures to recapture this special moment.

"Hey baby, look at what I found in the sand!" He said with a bit of a shaky voice.

Jamie slowly sat upright, her slightly soft midsection puckering at her belly button. She removed her sunglasses from her face.

She was treated to the sight of Michael down on one knee, holding an open ring box and the words "Will you marry me?" written in the sand.

Jamie brought her hands to her face in shock. The stranger began taking pictures of her. A crowd began to form around the couple beginning to cheer and clap prematurely. "Ummm... can we talk in private Michael?!?" She asked with a slight tinge of seriousness in her voice.

The crowd died down just as they heard those words and whispering had begun.

Michael didn't like the sound of this... he closed the ring box and put it back in his pocket. "Ummm. Okay??"

Jamie led him to the side of the nearest building so they could be out of sight and put her hands to the side of his face. "Look... you know I love you and enjoy your company..."

Michael had a feeling he knew where this conversation was headed and that he wasn't going to like it... "Buuuuut?" He sputtered out.

Jamie sighed. "But... I don't know if I'm ready to take that step just yet... I mean, we're still so young and everything..."

Michael was heart broken. "Oh... okay..." tears began streaming down from his eyes.

Jamie tried to console him. She put a hand on his shoulder. "But we can still be together...

Michael pulled away. "Look, I just need some time alone right now..." He handed her the car keys. "Feel free to head home. I'll be home later tonight."

Jamie could understand his frustration and decided to let him be. Michael walked down the beach towards the nearest bar while she slowly packed up all of their beach stuff, loaded the car and headed for home. She cried all the way home.

Michael on the other hand was drinking like there was no tomorrow. He was drinking Gin which tended to make his anger bubble up to the surface.

"Somethin wrong darlin?" He heard a familiar but alien voice speak up. It was the same tawdry dressed woman who had sold them their furniture.

However she was significantly slimmer. At least fifty pounds by his estimate.

Against his better judgement and not even finding it the least bit odd that she was there, or that she had lost so much weight in just a few days, he decided to dump all of his emotional baggage before her.

"I mean, we have a house together... we have amazing ssssex at leasst a few timesh a day and I'm pretty shhure shhhhe issh happy..."

The promiscuous middle aged woman patted his back. "I think I know why she said no Mikey..."

Michael looked over at her. "Yeah??? Whyyy??"

Josie pursed her lips together in a smirk. "Well isn't it clear?? She wants to see what else is out there. She wants to play the field so to speak. If she were to get hitched... that diamond ring of yours would be game over in her eyes... an anchor... Personally, I think you should go home and tell her how you really feel. Tell her off!!"

Michael's druken state severely blurred his decision making. His anger increasing even more. "Y'know... I think you're right... Thanks for the wissse wordsss Jossie..." he slurred.

He left sixty dollars on the bar and flagged down a taxi.

On the other side of town Jamie had called Aj over just as soon as she had gotten in the car. She hadn't even taken the time to change out of her red string bikini.

They were currently sitting on the red couch. Jamie was crying into his firm shoulder. "I just don't get it Aj... I thought he'd be fine with us just living together and being a happy couple. Why did he have to fucking complicate it with a god damned ring?!?"

Aj held her tight. He knew his friend needed comfort however he couldn't help but feel some slight arousal as her body pressed up against his. "Aww babe. You have to understand. Michael loves you. I mean, you two have been together for what? Four years now?? He thought it was the right time to propose..."

Jamie sniffled a bit. "Yeah... I guess you're right. I mean I DO love michael and I DO want to be with him for the rest of my life. It just all seems so... final... y'know?"

Aj smiled. "Yes... but why would you want to wait?"

I mean, at least wait til him and I are more financially stable... I mean Michael does pretty well at his work but me... I barely make half what he does..."

Michael was just pulling up in the taxi outside. He saw Aj's car was parked in the driveway. He wasn't thinking clearly. "That sssson of a bitch..." he muttered drunkily to himself.

Aj was trying to talk some sense into his long time friend. "Just ask yourself, do you love him? Can you see spending the rest of your life with him? Without him? How about kids?"

Jamie gained a thoughtful look upon her face. She began drying her tears. A smile formed on her face. "Y'know Aj... You're an amazing friend... I don't know what I'd do without you... I DO want him all to myself for the rest of our lives, I want to have his children even though it'll most likely ruin my body... I don't know how I could've been so stupid... I don't need to wait... That settles it, I'm going to say yes to him!!"

He gave her a tight hug and kissed her forehead.

"Aww that's great hun! And It's okay Jamie. It's one of the biggest decisions of your life so it's understandable... all I know is you two make the perfect couple, and it'd be a shame if you two were to ever break up..."

Jamie smiled. "Thank you for being such a great friend..."

Just as she uttered the last sentence Michael opened up the front door sloppily with haste. He looked over to the red couch where Aj was currently still hugging the scantily clad Jamie.

Jamie looked over in shock. She twisted around fast enough to cause her tits to sway side to side. "H-hhhey babe... are you okay?? I was worried about you!"

Michael felt like he was about to explode. He stumbled over to the red leather couch and leaned over against it.

"Ssso... you sssay no to me and then invite my friend over to fuck him instead!?!?"

Jamie was taken by surprise at her boyfriends outburst. "No this is not what it looks like at all!!! He came over to talk some sense into me... I changed my mind! I DO WANT TO MARR..."

Michael pounded his fists down onto the armrest of the couch. The alcohol was clouding his mind. "BULLSHIT!!!! You two are made for each other..." He grabbed the ring box from his pocket and threw it at her striking her softened chest. "I jusssst wish everyone could ssssee you for the sssslut that you truuuly are!!!"

Michael was unsure of what was happening, but time seemed to slow to a crawl. Before his very eyes, his girlfriend who had been facing him had immediately sprawled herself back onto the couch. She had turned around so her fleshy back and jiggly ass was facing him.

She was moaning wildly like a woman posessed. Michael wasn't sure what he was seeing but Jamie's voluptuous body kept instantly changing positions. Doggy style, flat-iron, missionary, face-off, sixty-nine, cowgirl, corkscrew... Many faceless men were on top of her, underneath her... sometimes more than one at a time...

Jamie's body flooded with an additional thirty pounds of fat bringing her from her "thick" position to insanely thick on the verge of chubby. Angry red stretch marks began invading the surface of her once pristine skin. They mainly congregated around her hips, thighs, belly and breasts.

A large tribal style heart tattoo formed on her lower back just above her deeper ass crack and her cascading blonde hair had trashy red streaks form all throughout it. One other tattoo that was visible from the back materialized on her right shoulder blade. It was of a heavyset, scantily clad version of Tinkerbell sticking her bare ass out and giving any viewers the finger as she stuck her tongue out between her pudgy index and middle finger with her other hand. A text bubble above her included the words "You wish!"

Jamie was gyrating her hips atop the countless amounts of mystery men who were having their way with Michael's love.

"Mmmm fuck yeah daddy! Do you like that??" She growled out in a slightly raspier voice."

"Oh yeah bitch! Fuck my brains out! Mmm oh yeah..." a mixture of different voices groaned.

An unrecognizable voice spoke up as a somewhat heavset blonde middle aged woman materialized. "Mmmm hey that's no fair! I wanna git in on dis action too!!" Michael tried to see who it was but couldn't clearly see the woman's face. It sounded alot like Josie though.

Michael heard Jamie's voice one last time as it echoed through his mind. "I love yo...I like y... you're such a good fuck!"

Michael saw the room around them morphing into a much more spacious and luxurious living area. Many fine pieces of furniture accompanied the red leather sofa that still sat in the middle of the room.

The pictures that hung from the wall morphed significantly. Any photos of Jamie and Michael shifted. The couple was still posed in many photos together. But Jamie was of course larger and she was also dressed in expensive but borderline obscene clothes in each and every photo. Jamie also had additional photos with her male "friends" who were touching her in suggestive ways and a few girls who had similar body types to herself. Most of the photos were taken at ragers, bars and clubs.

The photo just below those was of Jamie in her graduation gown with a couple of other busty classmates. She was playfully winking while pulling down the front of her gown to give a peek at her deep valley of cleavage.

The biggest change came in the form of Jamie's parent's photo. Their original photo was now sans her father and only her portly mom decorated the space. In the picture, she was dressed in a ridiculously low cut top that was borderline obscene and a skirt that barely covered her vagina.

It seems that maybe Jamie's father was no longer in her life.

The picture of him and his grandma seemed to glow for some mysterious reason. He looked closer... his grandma was pointing directly at the camera now... as if she were trying to reach through the photograph...

Michael blacked out for a moment then regained his senses. A taste of whiskey mixed with cigar smoke filled his mouth.

"Would you like another drink Mr. Perkins?"

Michael looked up. He was at a luxurious bar. Like one that sold $20 drinks. It was comprised of dark mahogany, marble and burgundy leather. All of the bottles of alcohol were high quality versions. A heavy layer of cigar smoke hung in the air and a pianist currently played "Clair De Lune" in the background. This had to be the nicest bar that he had ever been to... "No I think I'm good for now... thank you."

The bartender nodded and continued cleaning up his bar.

"Oh no... what the fuck happened this time and where the fuck is Jamie???" He asked himself.

He felt an excess weight on his left wrist as he rubbed his face, and looked at his expensive and heavy Rolex watch. It read 11:48pm.

He just remembered. "The ring!! Oh shit!" And dug around in his pockets but came up empty.

He looked at the rest of his outfit. His pants were ridiculously soft silk slacks and he was currently wearing a dark purple button up shirt that looked like it cost at least a couple hundred dollars. "How the hell can I afford shit like this??"

His answer came sooner than he thought it would.

He looked down at his obviously newer phone noticing the screen was open on a text from Jamie.

"My boss is coming over tonight. Don't come home til at least 2AM. I'll see you in the morning. Xoxo.

Michael somehow understood exactly what she meant by that...

He backed out of his and Jamie's text conversation. Just below that he saw another woman's name he didn't recognize. "Claire". He clicked on her name and saw that many intimate texts between the two had occurred. Not only that, but he discovered that she had sent many daring photos to him along with a video of her masturbating while moaning his name.

One of the latest messages from her included a photo of the redhead in just a black lacey set of lingerie with crotchless panties. She was seated and spreading her thighs wide. "I think I'll be wearing this tomorrow underneath my work attire. What do you think? ;)"

He noticed that he had responded with. "I can't wait to see what it looks like on my office floor. ;)"

Michael quickly backed out of the conversation. He noticed his conversation list was full of many other female names. Jenny, Becky, Chiane, Amber, Lacey and Sarah to name a few. He looked into a few of the conversations from these mystery women and honestly wasn't shocked to see some naked pictures and sexually charged texts sent his way.

He turned the screen of his phone off.

"Jesus... I'm a fucking rich douche bag in this reality..."

Next he felt a pat on his back. "So what should we do next Mike? Our usual? Go hit up a club, maybe a strip joint, find some tight pussy somewhere?"

It was Aj and he was dressed equally as nice.

Michael was a bit put off that this realities Michael was a bit of a sleezeball.

"No... I actually think I'm going to hang here, listen to the music and have a couple more drinks."

Aj looked surprised at his answer and seemed slightly worried. "Is everything okay man? You're usually stoked for a night out on the town."

Michael smiled. "Yeah I'm fine. Just feel like having a low key night tonight is all. Go have some fun for me will ya?"

Michael pulled up a heavily suggestive picture he had found of Jamie with a message attached at the bottom from her.

"Miss ya doll. Xoxo-- Jamie"

Aj noticed what he was looking at. "Aww man are you down just because she doesn't want to have a monogamous relationship? Ya gotta get over that shit man! Just feel lucky that she's in your life and you basically get to fuck her whenever you want."

"Plus, she's the reason you're at a higher position at your work. Tell me she doesn't care about you man."

Michael nodded. "Well maybe you're right... Wait a minute... how did she help me get the position that I have??"

Aj patted his friends back again giving him a knowing look. "Well... you know what Jamie is good at... All she had to do was "coerce" your boss to look your way. She showed him a good time."

"She fucked my boss?!?" Michael slurred a bit.

Aj shook his head. "Well you DID put her up to it..."

Michael was slightly disgusted that he would stoop so low. "Oh yeah I sure am lucky alright... maybe you're right..." He mumbled.

"I know I am bro! She's gorgeous and sexy as all hell man! She's one amazing girl, not to mention an incredible fuck! She wants no strings nor does she expect you to be tied down so the both of you can fuck whoever you want whenever you want. Tell me that's not the american dream!" He chuckled.

Michael only nodded.

Aj smiled but also sad that he couldn't cheer up his best friend. "Alright man. Well just give me a call if you change your mind alright??"

And off he went.

Michael did as he originally said. He stayed there for another hour and a half til it read 1:38AM. During that time he looked at Jamie's facebook. He noticed that her main picture had changed to one of her and some gentleman who was easily in his early to mid fifties. He clicked on the picture and his fears were answered by the dialogue at the bottom. "Thank you to my wonderful boss Richard for taking me out to my favorite restaurant for being with the company for a year! :)"

"That's her boss..." he choked out.

He opened up his wallet to pay the bartender. Out of the corner of his eye he spotted his work ID card for "Elite Advertising". He took a closer look at it. "Hmmmm I'm the Vice President huh?"

He stepped out of the bar to the quiet city street. "Hmmm did I drive here?" He stuck his hand in his pants pocket and felt for some keys. He dug them out and looked at the main key fob. "A Jaguar huh?" He pressed the button to arm the alarm and saw the lights flash and the horn honk on an all black Jaguar F Type SVR. "No way is that mine!!!" He yelled to himself.

He lowered himself into the car and started it. The loud V8 roared to life. "Well where the hell do I live now??" He had an idea. He opened up the navigation screen and noticed a "Home" tab and clicked on it.

He was only twenty two minutes from home. He began following the navigation. He went from the run down neighborhoods that he had lived in prior to this most recent change and even drove past the nicer middle class neighborhoods that him and his previous fiance had lived in.

He continued to drive still ten minutes out. "Where in the hell is this place?" He was driving down a winding road that was surrounded in thick forest.

He looked at the clock in his car that read 2:07AM.

"Destination coming up on your right."

Michael looked up to the right and his jaw dropped.

The house was a beautiful and spacious two story house that was fully updated with a large stretching driveway and two car garage.

He pressed the button to open the garage door and parked his car inside. He noticed that inside the garage sat a nearly brand new blacked out Audi Q7 which he surmised was Jamie's car.

He walked into the house and was astonished at how large it truly was. He felt almost as if he was in a daze.

The first room he walked through was the kitchen. It was full of top of the line stainless steel appliances and granite everything. He noticed a few wine glasses next to an empty bottle rested on the surface of the kitchen's island.

He walked through the living room which was nearly three times the size of the last one. The red leather sofa sat dead in the middle of the room. He ran his fingers along it's surface as he made his way through the living room and began walking up the stairs to where he figured his bedroom was.

While walking up to the second story, he noticed random articles of bright red lingerie that littered the hand rail and a pair of red stilettos that had been carelessly left in the middle of the stairway about halfway up.

"Mhmm..." He mumbled to himself.

After opening two incorrect rooms first, he had finally found his bedroom. He slowly opened the solid wood door to the bedroom. The oil rubbed bronze lamp on Jamie's nightstand was currently the only source of light. He noticed a half full ashtray sat on her night stand as well. He was hit with a rather strong scent of sex, tobacco and vanilla sandalwood.

He looked over to the messy king sized bed and saw his sleeping beauty passed out laying partially on her side and her stomach. She was left uncovered laying on top of the taupe colored obviously egyptian cotton sheets.

All of her delicious looking curves were out on display. Her meaty arms were wrapped around her pillow, her tits were flowing out from underneath her and her fleshy legs were partially bent. The light glistened off of Jamie's unnaturally rounded backside due to small droplets of sweat that covered her slightly tanned skin.

He walked over to his side of the bed, stripped down and snuggled in next to the sexed up Jamie. His legs slid up next to hers and his dick rested right underneath her curvy derriere.

He noticed that the whole bed had a sweet smell to it. A mixture of sweat and sex he surmised. He chose to ignore it and brought his arm up over her, his hand gently cupping her breast and fell into a deep slumber.

He awoke early the next morning to an amazing sensation in his nether regions. He looked down noticing the sheet was moving upwards and downwards above his crotch. He pulled the sheet back to reveal Jamie hungrily sucking at his cock. She looked up at him, smirked a bit and continued about finishing him off.

After she had swallowed his first load, she decided she wanted more. "Are you ready for me mister??" She asked with lust filled eyes.

Michael nodded an affirmative. She climbed up til her lips were right in line with his and kissed him deeply letting her tongue slip into his mouth. Her mouth tasted of cum and stale cigarettes. He honestly didn't really mind it too much.

Her wet slit was likewise lined up with his painfully hard member. The next thing he felt was her easily sliding down his shaft.

Michael was seriously enjoying the early morning sex, however he couldn't ignore one fact in particular. "Damn she is alot looser down there than I remember..."

Even her moans seemed different... Somewhat forced somehow, as if his ten inch member still wasn't entirely enough to fully pleasure her.

After their early morning session of fucking, they made their way downstairs to the kitchen. "What would you like for breakfast baby?"

Jamie had grabbed a cigarette and lit it up. She sat at the breakfast bar, another ash tray sat before her. Her tits were nearly resting on it's granite surface. "Hmmm I'm really craving some waffles with lots of butter and syrup this morning!"

Michael noted her change in taste. "Hmmm seems as if she's not so worried about counting calories anymore."

He shook it off. "Coming right up!" He smiled.

They sat in silence. Something that they typically didn't do in the past as they always had something to talk about.

Michael figured he'd ask about her job to break the silence. "So how's work going hun?"

Jamie finished eating the piece of waffle that was currently in her mouth. "Well honestly things have been great! I basically don't have to do much of any work... as long as I keep my boss satisfied." She smirked evily.

Michael nearly threw up in his mouth. "Oh well... that's good..."

After breakfast, they went and took a hot shower together which eventually led to another round of hot steamy sex.

After their shower they both began to get dressed for their respective jobs.

Michael was currently dressing in some attire that was very similar to the one that he wore the previous night. He was relieved to notice that no extra pudge had accumulated around his midsection this time around.

He looked over to where Jamie was getting dressed and nearly passed out from what he saw though.

Jamie had donned a white long sleeve blouse that dipped down low in the middle to showcase her deep cavern of cleavage and that was teamed up with a short black skirt that rested a good three inches above her knees. She finished off her look with some black six inch heels and an overly done up face.

As they both exited into the garage Jamie kissed him. "I'll be home late tonight. Probably around twelve or so. My boss wants to see me again. Take me out to dinner and whatever else after that."

Michael tried to once again hide his displeasure in it. "Okay hun. Have a good day. I love you..." He caught himself but knew it was too late just by looking at the twisted look on Jamie's face.

Jamie looked at him with questioning but slightly annoyed eyes. She slowly walked up to him swaying her thighs. She placed her hands on each side of his face and sighed. "Michael... I thought we made it perfectly clear that we would leave our feelings out of this when I agreed to your wedding proposal... It would be a purely sexual open relationship. I mean I LIKE you and yes I trust you more than anyone else in my life... That'll never change. But I LOVE fucking a different person every day of the week even more and I know you do too.

He nodded slowly.

"You knew how I liked to play the field even back in high school? It wasn't exactly a secret... "You agreed to my rules..."

She paused for a moment.

"I mean... I know I enjoy having sex with you and you enjoy it too but, I just want to have the freedom to do whatever I want... I know that's something you haven't shied away from either."

Michael only nodded. "Okay..."

"Just know that yes, I'm fucking other people but at the end of the day I come back home to you. That is the most important thing you have to remember. Neither one of us will ever be lonely..."

She could see that it was eating him up inside so she tried to soften the blow with some humor.

"Just think, when we're older, nobody will want my fat old saggy body anyways. You'll have me all to yourself body and soul."

Michael didn't even laugh once at that. He just smiled ever so slightly.

Jamie took a deep breath as she fished out another cigarette and placed it in between her lips. "I'll see you sometime tonight. Bye." She slowly walked to the driver side of her car and got in without uttering another word and left for her work.

Michael likewise entered his car amd headed for work. He found out by looking at his ID thay he was located on the fifty sixth floor of the bulding. The top story.

Once there, he was welcomed by every guy he ran into on his way to his office.

He ran into his own personal secretary. The same beautiful curvy redhead from his phone that went by Claire. She couldn't have been any older than nineteen.

"Good morning boss. Nice to see you." She purred with hunger in her eyes. She looked side to side to make sure no one was looking and subtly pulled her blouse down a bit to show him her black lace lingerie and winked.

He just decided to play it cool and smile at her. "Good morning Claire. Nice to see you too!... Looking beautiful as ever."

"I didn't mean to say that last part. Fuck what is wrong with me?!?"

He noticed that his whole office was surrounded in glass windows but the blinds were shut. He unlocked the door to his office and was floored once he stepped inside.

He had a view of the whole city. He lowered himself into his soft leather desk chair that sat behind his large mahogany desk. He did a quick scan of the desks surface. He spotted a medium sized picture of Jamie. It looked as if it was from a recent trip to the beach. A mischievous smile sat upon her face. Her G sized tits all but poured out of her miniscule top.

He spun around to get a full view of the city and leaned back resting his hands behind his head. "I really need to figure out what in the hell is causing all of these changes and see if I can stop them somehow or even reverse them."

He came up with nothing...

He heard the door of his office open up behind him, close and lock. "Good morning Mr. Perkins, is there anything you want from me?"

He spun the chair around and Claire was sexily laid out on his couch that was about five feet from his desk.

"Where do you want me?" She purred.

Michael wasn't sure what to do. He knew it would feel wrong to have his way with Claire since he still loved Jamie... but at the same time, what would happen if he denied her? Would she become upset? Would she go to his boss and complain? He didn't want to take that risk. Besides, once he figured out what was causing these changes, he could hopefully fix everything and never have to worry about this ever again.

"Hmmm over here on my desk would be perfect." He commented.

She rose up to a standing position and slid her dress off in one smooth motion displaying the very same black lingerie that he had seen in the picture the previous night.

She was quite a sight. She was quite slim at 150 pounds but had tantalizing D cup breasts and wide hips that gave way to a perfectly rounded bubble butt.

The 5'7 redhead climbed up on the desk and hung her legs off the edge then spread her legs right in front of him.

She made a point to push Jamie's picture out of the way and make sure it was face down on his desk.

Michael could see a perfectly formed red strip of hair around her slit. It was easy to see that she was already dripping wet through the crotchless panties she currently wore.

Michael quickly undid his belt and unbuttoned his slacks letting them pool around his ankles. He slid his boxer briefs off next. His dick stood at full attention as he inched closer to his sexed up receptionist. The head of his member rested against the lips of her pussy.

He could feel the heat radiating from her sex. She aggressively pulled him in for a kiss. "Go in slowly." She panted.

Michael felt his head slowly slide past her lips and in. He had never felt a pussy this tight before. Not even Jamie's from when she was her old original self.

Claire playfully bit his earlobe. "Fuuuuuuck!!"

She dug her long manicured nails into his back. Michael began pounding her harder and harder.

"Oh yeah!! Fucking give it to me baby!!!" She moaned in his ear.

Michael wasn't sure if it was due to this new Michael's taste in women but he had to admit, it was some of the best sex he'd ever had.

After their hot session of fucking had finished, they proceeded to get dressed.

Once Claire had finished getting dressed, she walked over to where Michael was just buttoning up the rest of his shirt. Her fingers clasped the inside of his belt. "So would you want to maybe continue this later on tonight? Say... nine o'clock at your place?"

Michael smirked. "Sure, Jamie probably won't be home til twelve or so, so that sounds perfect. Do you need the address?"

Claire giggled and placed her hands on his chest. "Oh don't be silly babe! I've been there enough times to where I bet I could find it in my sleep!"

Michael nodded and processed what she had said. "Hmmm so we do this pretty often then..."

The rest of the day went by pretty quickly. Throughout the day, Michael's phone went off a number of times. The majority being picture messages from Claire. Typically an up-skirt shot or a slight flash of her breasts.

He'd see the picture and then look out of his door to where she was seated and she'd smirk while biting her lip.

One of the last photos from before his work day was done was from Jamie. She had sent him a picture of her wet slit. "I'll be wanting you tonight when I get home. ;) Xoxo."

Michael headed for home and grabbed a glass and filled it with some expensive scotch.

Michael had moved to the palatial living room, sat back in the red sofa and watched some tv while drinking his scotch. He felt something was missing however...

He spotted a leather bound cigar case resting on the coffee table in front of him. "Hmmm that sounds good."

He opened it up and fished out a fresh cuban cigar and quickly cut the tip off with a fancy cigar cutter and lit it with an equally luxurious looking lighter. He held the thick smoke in his mouth enjoying the flavor. Something he had never truly enjoyed before this most recent change.

A thoughtful look spread across his face. "Okay... I really need to figure out how to fix this situation..."

"Oh I got it!!" He said triumphantly. He looked at his watch that read 6:47 PM. "Okay, I still have time before Claire gets here."

He took a final swig of his scotch and put his cigar out and jumped into his car. He began flying down the rural streets occasionally doubling the speed limit in certain areas not really caring about cops or anyone else's safety. "I just have to fix this!" He kept mentioning to himself.

His car came to a screeching halt outside of Josie's house. A frown formed across his face.

He noticed the for sale sign posted up in front of the house with a smaller "SOLD" sign nailed across it.

"Well I'm already here, I mine as well at least try and see if she's still here..."

He knocked on the thick wooden front door.

Just as he was about to turn around and leave, the front door opened to reveal Josie in all of her noticably thinner glory.

She was a bit more conservatively dressed and she had to be at least seventy pounds lighter than when he had first met her at the garage sale.

Not only that, but her hair had changed color. She was still a brunette, but the blonde streaks she previously had were completely gone along with alot of the gaudy jewelry and piercings she had previously wore.

"Oh well hey Mikey, I was wondering if I'd like, see you again. Come on in..."

"Wow, ever her voice is different." Michael noted to himself. It was noticably smoother and softer. As if she had never smoked a day in her life.

She offered him a beer which he happily accepted and they began to talk.

Michael tapped on his beer bottle nervously. "Yeah... so I wanted to ask you about something and I'm hoping you can help..."

She smirked. Her full lips pursing into a slight pucker. "Oh... well I was totally wondering if you were like, into cougars. I guess I was like, right!"

Michael threw his hands up. "No! No! That's not why I'm here... Now this may sound totally insane but somehow mine and Jamie's reality is shifting. It's changed a couple times now and I'm wondering if there is any way to stop it or even reverse the changes somehow?"

Josie had a curious look form upon her rounded but still noticably slimmer face. "Hmmm, like, I don't know what to tell ya sugar. But you sound tooootally bat shit crazy!"

Michael shook his head. "No! This can't be... This can't be!!!!"

Josie frowned. "Aww baby. Are you sure I can't like, help you feel better any way?" Her unmanicured ringless fingers gently cupped his cheek.

Michael backed away towards the front door. "No... I'm afraid not... thanks anyways..."

Josie continued to have a concerned look on her face. "Well... like okay. Oh hey! If you see Jamie's mom Sarah, tell her I like, said hey! and that we need ta hang out soon again!"

Michael was confused. "How in the world does Josie know Sarah?" He questioned. He decided not to delve any deeper into it. Once outside, he looked at his watch which showed 8:09 PM. "Oh damn! Claire will be at the house soon!" made a bee-line for home.

He made it home with enough time to shower and dress in a luxurious silk robe. He looked at his watch. It read 10:24 PM.

"Hmmm running a bit late."

"Hey are you still coming? Just making sure everything is alright?"

He got a response within a few minutes. "Yeah... just had to lie to the parents, tell them I was sleeping over at ny friends house. They bought it of course. I'll be there shortly."

"God... she is young... still lives with her parents?? What is wrong with me?"

Michael went and grabbed a glass of scotch and poured himself a drink.

The doorbell rang shortly after Michael had taken a seat on the red sofa.

Michael got up and answered the front door to Claire who was dressed in a sexy halter dress. Her long shapely legs lookong absolutely enticing.

"Mmm well hey stranger, long time no see..." she purred.

Michael motioned for her to come in. "Please come in, can I get you anything to drink?"

Claire smirked. "Oooh you bad boy! Offering a teenage girl alcohol?? What are you trying to do? Take advantage of me?"

Michael smirked. "Hmmm possibly."

Claire giggled. "Well I think that earned you a couple spankings! Get over to that couch you naughty boy!" She motioned to the red couch.

Before long, Claire was riding atop Michael, feeling his large shaft slide in and out of her. She was biting her lip from a mixture of pleasure and pain.

It was nearly twelve...

The door leading to the garage suddenly opened revealing Jamie wrapped in a bright red very showy party dress. It draped low from her neck and gave an obscene view of her deep cleavage. It left her soft tattooed back completely exposed. Down below the waist, it had slits going up each side that gave a glance at her luscious hips and thighs. It also hinted to the fact that she was sans underwear.

Her blonde and red streaked hair was tousled in beachy waves that cascaded down her chest, shoulders and back.

She walked into the living room going unnoticed by the duo as they continued to have sex like two wild animals.

Jamie pulled out a cigarette, lit it and cleared her scratchy throat.

Claire looked up and gasped at the zatfig blonde that stood before her.

Jamie grimaced. "Well... I thought I told you to never show your slutty ass around here again."

Claire smirked. "What?? Jealous that your "husband" is going for someone younger, far more attractive and not to mention, alot thinner than your fat ass?!?"

Jamie just scoffed at the red head. "Oh! Yeah sure! I know for a fact that Michael loves me the way I am!" And don't even call me old! I know for a FACT you wish you were my age! At least you could legally drink!"

Claire smirked as she aged a few years til she was the exact same age as Jamie, down to the birthday. Their demeanor instantly changed from hostile to friendly. They began talking like sisters.

Michael gasped noticing very slight changes to Claire. Her curves had filled out a bit more and her youthful glow had nearly disappeared.

As Claire straddled her friend's husband, she talked to Jamie in between moans. "So... *gasp* how was your regular monday *gasp* date with your boss?"

Jamie frowned a bit. "Oh dinner was great as always, until the waiter asked me if it was mine or my dad's birthday..."

Claire gasped. "Oh no... not again!!"

Jamie shrugged. "Y'know I love being young, but sometimes I wish I was his age so I wouldn't run into that problem..."

Michael felt a slight wave of dizziness wash over him. The feeling of Claire on top of him was lessening and the grip of her tight pussy felt progressively different somehow, rougher, more clumsy and tighter while feeling cold as well like his dick was out in the open.

Michael's surroundings suddenly went dark. When his vision was restored, he could see he was in a room that looked oddly familiar.

He noticed the cream colored walls and medium sized room.

"Oh my god... I'm back at the old townhouse..." Not only that, but there was no Jamie and no Claire.

Michael looked down feeling a tight sensation at his waist and gasped.
audipwr87

Postby audipwr87 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:27 am

His slightly soft midsection had given way to a full fledged belly and he had a healthy set of moobs covering his chest. He was wearing the same clothes that he had been before, but they were at least a couple sizes larger. He put his hands up at the sides of his head and felt another surprise. His once well trimmed hair had grown out in a messy fashion and he had a decent amount of beard hair covering his chubby face.

He had to be near four hundred pounds now.

A pornhub video was currently displayed on his tv and Michael's shorts were down around his ankles. His meaty hand was wrapped around his dick. Cum was currently running down his hand.

He looked up at the screen. Surprisingly enough, it was a video of a larger white girl in white lingerie and some random guy fucking her doggy style. It was titled "The only time I'll ever wear white."

"Where the fuck is Jamie?!?

He tried to find her on Facebook but he had no such luck. He had no idea how to find her...

He cleaned himself off and pulled himself together. He took a look back and thought about the similarities before each change had occurred.

"So Jamie's first change occurred while we were sitting on the red sofa... her curves expanding..."

"The second change was her becoming a full blown slut and gaining some more weight. We were once again sitting on the couch in our living room..."

"And last but not least, she aged and gained a substantial amount of weight from this last wish while Claire and I were fucking on the red sofa."

He smiled once he had figured it out.

"Okay... I think I finally have it all figured out... it seems that whenever a wish is made on that damn red sofa, the wish comes true... now I just need to figure out where the fuck it is!"

He got up from his bed and stepped onto a bunch of empty beer cans causing them to crunch and crinkle under his increased weight. He stumbled a bit feeling the effects of the alcohol still in his system.

He pulled out his phone and frowned when he saw that he no longer had Aj in his contact list. He sat there and scratched his head. "What am I going to do?? I can't very well do anything if I don't know where the damn couch is!"

Then something clicked in his mind. "Wait a minute... Josie was drastically different the last time I saw her... That bitch has to be involved in this somehow!! That's what I'll do! I'll go back to her house and see if I can find anything out!"

Michael raced over to where the house was. It was the same house that Josie had last lived in, yet it was slightly more fixed up and updated. The for sale sign was still hung up outside.

He heard loud moaning coming from the inside. He quickly opened the front door as quickly as his fattened form would let him and rushed in. Once inside, Michael was doubled over, gasping for air.

When Michael looked up he was truly astonished at what was before him.

A severely larger, darker skinned and older Jamie was currently getting her world rocked by some random black guy as he fucked her from underneath. Her now slightly wavy brunette, blonde and red streaked locks kept swinging into her field of vision. She kept pistoning up and down his shaft and moaning aloud in a raspier voice.

Not only that, but a young insanely sexy brunette haired woman was currently straddling the black stranger's face as he attacked her pussy with his tongue.

While the brunette woman was making out with his past love she was fondling and squeezing Jamie's insanely large saggy breasts with excitement.

The brunette girl looked vaguely familiar...

Michael studied the woman's looks for a few moments. It finally clicked!

It was Josie but she was vastly different! She was absolutely stunning! She was much slimmer and much younger than she was when Michael had first met her.

She was roughly one hundred and seventy 5'5 with pert D cup breasts, a perfect heart shaped ass and thick thighs to boot.

The only imperfections he could spot was she had a slightly dark smattering of fine hairs that covered her arms, legs and even a bit of her upper lip.

Josie had noticed Michael enter the house and pulled her tongue out of Jamie's open mouth. "Well hey there tubbo! Wasn't sure if I'd ever see you again!" She chuckled in her sultry but much higher voice.

"Oh... by the way..." Josie smirked as she snapped her fingers making time slow to a near stop. "I wish..."

The color drained from Michael's face.

She continued. "I wish you wouldn't be able to touch the leather couch or leave this house til I say you can."

Michael felt sick to his stomach. "Why are you doing this to us?!?"

Josie smirked again. "Well... for one, I was in your shoes a couple of years ago. I was in love and engaged to an amazing guy and we were looking for some furniture to fill our new house. An old lady was selling this specific couch who just so happened to be a witch. My fiance and I basically stole it out from under her... The witch cursed us, or the couch to be more precise. She made it so unknowingly to us, any wishes we made while on the couch became reality and in the end, I'd be the only one that would remember how life used to be so I could suffer..."

"Well needless to say, it ruined my life... My fiance found a new woman in our altered reality or to be more precise, found the witch who had originally cursed us. He is now married to her with two children... She stole my beauty, my youth and my soul mate..."

"At one point I actually looked alot like your precious Jamie, however thanks to mine and my fiance's kinky relationship, the witches evil curse and just terrible luck I ended up as a middle aged fattened sluttified version of myself. I'd do unspeakably vulgar things without even thinking twice about it... had a few unplanned pregnancies, lost my family, I went into a deep depression... contemplated suicide... I became bitter and angry at life... a pariah of the neighborhood.

The witch told me that after two years I could pawn the cursed couch off on someone else."

"I didn't want this horrible fate to happen to anyone else, however when I saw your fiance... or I mean girlfriend... or wait... fuck buddy... wait... I don't know what the fuck she is to you anymore!" She said giggling. "But anyways, when I saw her tear the sign off of the couch, I felt you guys may be the best recipients of this curse. You may deserve it, you may not... But honestly it doesn't really matter to me anymore. I just want to move on with my life. Find someone new... maybe even you..."

Michael was becoming increasingly upset. "The fuck I will you heartless bitch!"

Josie kept her composure.

"Now... I can pass anything off to your beloved Jamie and make any changes I see fit. All I have to say is "I wish..." and reality will morph to fit the new changes."

"Please don't do this Josie! I promise you, we're not bad people! It was just a bad decision on our part!!!"

"Well I'm sorry Mikey... but this is just the way it has to be. Just enjoy the time you have left with Jamie, nomatter how much she has changed. I very highly doubt she will remember you at the end of this."

Michael began crying...

Josie snapped her fingers again to make time speed back up to normal.

Michael didn't know what to do...

"Oh my Mikey. You look as if you've seen a ghost. You're white as a sheet!" Josie commented while giggling.

"Or maybe a caramel beauty??" Josie asked laughing.

"What the fuck did you do to her you bitch?!?"

"Well it's just the law of physics. Sarah didn't meet William til she was twenty... Well, in this reality she had fallen for Shaun Jones. An African American boy. The old Jamie is no more."

Michael gritted his teeth. "Fuck you Josie!!"

Josie was eating this up. "But you have to admit, doesn't her darker skin, fuller lips and slightly wider nose give her a bit of an exotic look?"

"Do yah mean me sugah??" Jamie quickly turned her head around and a sultry look immediately formed on her face when she spotted Michael. Not only had her looks completely changed thanks to having a different father but on top of that, her heavily rounded face was caked in bright, garish makeup. Her full lips were covered in a thick layer of red smeared lipstick, she had several layers of blush and eye shadow decorating her face and Michael noticed that she also had a piercing in her left eyebrow.

Now Michael could see the full extent of what the excess age and weight had done to his once beautiful fiance. She had to be near three hundred pounds if not over that. She had laugh lines forming at the corners of her mouth, crows feet forming at the corners of her eyes and her hands and feet were beginning to wrinkle with time.

He couldn't even inagine how old she would look if she were skinny once again...

Even with the constant obvious dye jobs of blonde and red that Jamie had done, he could see random spots of grey had formed at the root of her hair.

And then her skin... what the hell had happened?

As if Josie was reading his mind

Age had not been kind to Jamie's body. Her forty five year old body was a big ball of blubber. The shape of her face had drastically altered, her chin being hidden under a second one and hiding a bit of her thicker neck.

Below that, her arms had doubled in size and gained the dreaded bingo wing look that wobbled with every movement.

Her once small but beautiful breasts were now massive vein and stretch mark riddled hanging udders that sagged heavily onto her belly. Her pierced nipples nearly hung straight down.

Then speaking of her belly, it was absolutely huge. It had two large separate rolls that had likewise been taken over by stretch marks. The upper roll rested underneath her mammoth breasts while the bottom roll hung wide and low above her huge hips. Her belly button was incredibly deep, he imagined it's depths could swallow his whole index finger.

Her hips were truly massive and riddled with cellulite. If she were to hang her meaty arms straight down, they would be pushed out from the severe width of them. If she gained much more weight, she would have to start considering turning sideways through doorways.

Lastly, her heaving ass cheeks were the biggest most distinctive part of her whole body. Each cheek would undulate with each slow waddling step and ahe sat up a good five or six inches higher thanks to the flab that had invaded her once pristine backside.

Regardless of the horror and sadness Michael was currently experiencing, he couldn't help but get hard at the sight before him. A rather large tent formed in the front of his pants.

Jamie continued to gyrate her rolling hips on top of the black guy as she spoke between gasps. She looked down at his crotch and smirked. "Mmm well *gasp* hey there Mikey! You are *gasp* Mikey, right???" She asked with uncertainty and with shortness of breath.

Michael nodded trying to bury his pain deep down. Their whole history had been erased... rewritten... She didn't even remember him from high school thanks to this crazy bitch.

Jamie was beginning to moan. "Aj told *gasp* me all about *gasp* you and how you always thought *gasp* I was a *gasp* sexy milf. That's really *gasp* cute Bee Tee Dubs."

"Hey... leave some of tha fun for me too! I'd like to get my hands on this little pillsbury dough boy here." A voice spoke up from the hallway.

"Aww mama... Always the attention whore..."

Michael looked over and gasped. Jamie's sweet mom was no more. In her place was a woman who was in her sixties. She had given birth to Jamie when she was fifteen. Jamie had learned her sexual prowess from her much more promiscuous and much more vulgar mother. If Michael thought Jamie was big, Sarah made her look small by comparison.

She laid her hands upon the chubby boy. "I've always liked boys with 'lot of extra meat on der bones. I typically go for darker skinned guys but I think I can make an exception."

"Oh mah! Leave him for me! Go outside and smoke a blunt er somethun! I don't think he really likes ole hags like yuh."

"Fine bitch... no good daughter o mine!" Sarah scoffed as she pulled on her mini skirt and bright yellow halter top and lit up the blunt as she was strutting outside.

Josie approached Michael as he tried to piece everything together. "You see, in this reality Jamie is Aj's mother who absolutely loves the black cock. But she said she'd make an exception for you. Once she was done fucking her husband that is..."

Her mouth opened wide. "Ohoh FUCK! You want to like, fuck me in *gasp* the ass while John here like, fucks *gasp* my pussy? HOLY FUCKIN SHIT!!" She moaned aloud as she came.

She paused for a few moments coming down from her climax.

Jamie patted her husband on the chest and clumsily slid herself off of his throbbing member. She walked over to her small red purse and fished out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter.

Josie smirked at Michael. He couldn't believe how much Jamie had changed...

Jamie looked legitimately like an unintelligent hooker now who was twenty years past her prime... if she ever had a prime that is...

Josie looked down at her slightly dark arm hair and up at Michael and smirked. "I wish Jamie had my thick arm hair, leg hair, facial hair and pubic hair."

Jamie's arm hair thickened slightly and darkened a bit along with her eyebrows thickening a bit.

Josie on the other hand played with her thick lustrous blonde mane smiling the whole time. Her body hair was a thing of the past now.

"Oh this is just too much fun!" She exclaimed.

Michael screamed out. "Don't do this!!!!"

Josie smirked. "I wish Jamie would take fifty more pounds from me... That'll bring me down to one hundred and twenty pounds even."

Michael already knew what was coming before he looked...

Jamie ballooned up instantaneously. Within a split second, she had gone from an already outrageously fat three hundred pounds to a humongous three hundred and fifty pounds.

Her tits were nearly double the size of her head and sagged lazily upon her colossal belly. She now had a legitimate double belly, the lowest would cover her sex when she stood. The other thing he noticed was her skin revealed that she spent most of her time inside. It was an unhealthy milky brown color.

She puffed on her cigarette not noticing any difference in her much larger much fatter body. She had a plate of donuts sitting nearby that she kept grabbing from.

John, her husband was getting excited again watching her eat herself into an early grave. "Mmmm eat til you can't eat no mo bitch!" He groaned. He came up to her and rolled her over onto her belly and made her prop her ass up so he could fuck her.

Michael was in too much shock to notice his own appearance had changed once again. Without Jamie's strong athletic personality guiding him in high school, he had become a mountain of a man tipping the scales at three hundred and twenty nine pounds. His clothes had changed to match his new lifestyle. A sedentary one. Grey sweat and food stained sweatpants and a "DOOM" shirt in a 3X. A small fart escaped his blubbery butt cheeks. His raging hard on pressed at the surface of his pants aggressively.

However one change proved to be positive. If he was less athletic and less active, that meant more time spent studying and increasing his intelligence. He was hit with a wave of newfound intelligence. He was a brain at his high school.

Joise stretched and smiled. Her much lighter one hundred and twenty pound body easily moved about the room.

Jamie looked up as she was being fucked, noticing the rather pudgy guy in the room. Her double chin making it difficult for her to lift her head up. "Wait... who the hell are you??"

John looked back and scoffed as he kept pumping. "Oh don't worry about him. That's just an old high school friend of your sons. Meaty Mike. He's still a virgin hoping to get lucky with you tonight... You were actually his milf crush back in the day so I kinda told him that he could fuck you."

Jamie licked her lips. "Hmmm oh really?? Well hang in there Meaty Mike. I'll let you have a go at me when he's done okay?"

Josie began circling the enlarged Mike which brought him out of his stupor. He couldn't believe he was as fat as he was. He could feel himself getting tired just from the simple act of standing in place. Josie moved around with grace and ease.

Mike heard John climax inside the vastly altered Jamie. He got up and let Jamie get to a seated position. Just the small amount of effort it took for her to get upright had made her significantly winded.

Even then, she grabbed a cheeseburger and removed it from its paper wrapping and began chowing down on it. She crumpled up the wrapper and threw it down on the ground near the pudgy Michael.

Josie ran her hands up and down her slimmer sides. "Ugh it feels so good to be young and thin again... Well... I'd say we're just about done here Mikey..."

Her belly gurgled and she looked down at it. "Well but first I think I may get a light snack. Don't you go anywhere or say anything Mikey." She snapped her fingers causing Michael to lose his voice and the ability the move from his spot on the floor.

Josie walked towards the kitchen and out of sight.

Michael was slightly relieved that it was coming to an end but also dreading the fact that he most likely wasn't going to be able to fix any of this...

He had to do something!

Suddenly time slowed to a stand still. The room surrounding him melted away to a deep swirling purple.

An older frail woman appeared in front of Michael dressed in a black robe. Michael wasn't sure what to think. "Ummmm hello?? Who are you???"

A gentle and friendly echoing cackle escaped the woman's lips. "Well you know who I am my dear..."

"I do??"

He could sense a gentle nod coming from her hood. She slowly pulled it off to reveal herself.

He was in absolute shock.

"Gr... grandma Bonnie??!?"

"Yes it is dear."

"Y... you're a witch??"

"Well now that's not the term I prefer... I like to call myself a sorceress."

"Ummm well what are you doing here grandma Bonnie? I'm sorry if it seems like I'm in shock, but you passed away nearly twenty years ago..."

Hey signature warm smile spread across her face. Well I'm here to help you dearie! Yes I have passed on, but magic is eternal! This Josie is a nasty customer and she needs to be taught a lesson! She has you in a bit of a bind... But there is one way and one way only that you can beat her and break the spell!"

Michael needed to figure this out. "How... how do I beat her?"

"Well you're lucky that warlocks and sorcerers run in our family. If we did this to any normal person they would die..."

Michael was growing more and more nervous by the second. "What do I need to do grandma?"

She smiled. "It's simple my dear..."

She explained her plan and how she would help.

Michael gave her a hug goodbye. "Will I ever see you again grandma?"

She smiled but a slight tear formed in the corner of her eye. "Most likely no... not until you pass on to the next plane of existence, but until then, I'll always be with you."

"I love you grandma..."

"I love you too Mikey..."

And with that time sped back up to normal.

Michael looked around the room reaching for the crumpled up wrapper that sat next to him on the floor.

Then he motioned to Jamie.

She looked up at him and winked.

Michael rolled his eyes and motioned that he needed a writing instrument.

Jamie was struggling to figure out what exactly he wanted. "What do you want Mikey??"

He pointed at her purse and motioned once again for a writing instrument.

It finally clicked with her. She dug around for a pen, quickly found a sharpie, and tossed it his way.

He had to be smart about this. This was his only shot.

He immediately knew what he'd write. "Could something so simple work?"

There was only one way to find out...

He quickly began scribbling words down on the wrinkled grease stained wrapper.

He could hear Josie closing the fridge. She must've been close to being done in the kitchen. He had to hurry!

He smirked knowing exactly what to write. He finished writing, crumpled up the wrapper and threw it directly to her. Jamie immediately began opening up the crumpled wrapper.

Josie reappered and smirked at Mikey while she took a bite from a sandwich. She paid no mind to Jamie.

"I will tell you what... since you have been such a good sport, I'll give you some options on what you want to have happen to your life. Okay??"

He only nodded.

"Okay... Option One: You become mine and remember everything, you and Jamie lose the extra weight that the two of you have gained since the beginning of this whole thing, and Jamie lives a happy life as a moronic slut."

"Option Two: You choose to be with her in this reality. You and her stay at the sizes and ages that you currently are. You remember everything. Because of the age gap, weight and the fact that she is already married, you will find that your relationship has greatly changed. You'll eventually end up alone."

"Option Three: Both you and her are married once again, but you're broke, she's a slut and due to your large age gap, she will die thirty years before you do."

"Option four: You retain your memory, you're rich, you gain all of the weight she has gained plus her excess years of age. She is married to you for the money and openly fucks other guys in front of you. She lives a long life but despises you."

Josie was circling Michael like a lion getting ready to pounce. It seemed as if every time she circled him, the closer she got. She began to rub her sexy body in his face and then proceeded to lower her sexy body onto his lap. Her taut ass ground down against his throbbing member.

"Make your choice. Do you want to be with a heifer like Jamie or a gazelle such as myself?" Josie simply stated.

Michael began. "I choose..."

Jamie began reading the wish quietly. "I wish that..."

Michael was stalling so Jamie could read the whole wish out.

And Michael's world went dark... the last thing he heard was Jamie's and his wish. He was betting that Josie could sense something was happening as he could hear Josie screaming "Noooooo!"

He awoke and immediately looked around checking everything. He was gone from Josie's house.

He had beaten her at her own game.

He was seated on the familiar red leather couch. He first checked himself out. He was happy to see that he was 6'2, and a slim and trim two hundred and fifteen pounds with nothing but muscle.

Once he had gotten help from his grandmother, he was able to travel back through time and realities and change things however he wanted.

He scoped out the room around him. He was in the same massive living room that he had in one of the previous wishes from when he lived in the mansion.

Just as he had planned...

He grabbed one of his cuban cigars and stuck it in his mouth.

He had found that this journey had slightly "altered" his tastes in women.

"Like, hey there lover." He heard someone purr with a bubbly tone. A lighter lit the end of his cigar held by a pudgy feminine hand that was tipped with bright pink finger nails.

He looked over his shoulder to see his beautiful wife Jamie. All 5'5 two hundred and twenty pounds of her caramel beauty. Her youthful nineteen year old body was the stuff only men could dream of. Her large natural J cup tits were perfect for tit fucks and sucking. Not to be outdone, her wonderfully voluptuous ass was a pure thing of beauty. He had never seen a more perfect one and she was rightfully proud of it as well.

She dressed to grab attention from any passersby by highlighting her huge ass and mammoth melons.

She still had most of her piercings and tattoos and she even retained her brunette red and blonde streaked hair just to add some more trashy flair. She still had her strong sexual appetite but she would have to ask permission from her husband whenever she felt like fucking someone else.

Not that she had any want to now that he had an absolute monster of a cock.

The last alteration he had made was by taking away a "small" amount of her intellect. Only enough to give her that slight "bimboesque" personality and so she would have to rely on him a bit more.

She had a massive following on facebook and instagram under the name "Jamie Juggs".

"Little Amber is tootally kicking up a storm." Jamie said while smiling and rubbing her distended pregnant belly.

"So where are your friends Josie and Claire?"

"Oh they're with Aj right now having fun in the jacuzzi if you know what I mean." She winked.

Michael laughed. "Indeed I do."

Michael had indeed felt bad for Josie and her rotten luck, so he did the best he could think of while also keeping close tabs on her to make sure she was happy and stayed out of trouble.

He made her and Claire twenty five and identical twin sisters. The only difference was Josie had her brunette locks ahile Claire had kept her fiery red hairdo.

The last thing he had done for her was have her fall in love with Aj. Both her and Claire had a bit of a love triangle going on. They didn't complain. In fact, they often times enjoyed threesomes whenever Jamie and Michael didn't get involved.

As if on cue, twin sisters Josie and Claire walked into the room followed closely by Aj. Josie was happily stroking her pregnant belly with her left hand. A large diamond ring glimmered in the light.

Michael had made it so he had struck it rich playing the lottery and bought a mansion large enough to house all of his close friends and family... with room to grow...

He stuck his hand in his right pocket and pulled out a crumpled greasy piece of paper. He opened it up and smiled once his eyes fell upon the messily scribbled words.

"I wish that Michael would be given the power to change reality as he sees fit."

Michael easily picked Jamie up and placed her on his lap. His large dick poking her in her fat ass.

She moaned a bit. "So what are we like, going to do today hun?"

"Hmmm... fuck your absolute brains out! Sound good?"

"Mmmm like okay my love. That like sounds totally perfect."

Michael grinned and looked at the picture of his grandma and him. Bonnie was smiling ear to ear in the picture. Michael swore he could even see a small tear traveling down her cheek.
audipwr87

Postby Junketh71 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:13 pm

This was the most enjoyable story to read. Thanks for posting it.
Junketh71

Postby Odysseus66 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:09 am

Great story! It seems to me that each of your stories is more enjoyable than the last. I am glad that this one has a happy ending as well. Well, happy for Michael anyway. Not sure if the original Jaime would like how she ended up.
Odysseus66

Postby audipwr87 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:27 am

Thank you Junketh71 and Odysseus66! I thoroughly enjoyed writing it! Already thinking about what my next story will be. Lol
audipwr87

Postby funfun74 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:09 pm

Super good story as usual audipwr. I really enjoyed it and like the semi-happy ending as well.
funfun74

Postby badcompany8888 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:22 am

That was a good-ass story!
badcompany8888

Postby audipwr87 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:33 am

Thank yoy funfun74 and badcompany8888! It was quite the joy to create! Hopefully you'll enjoy my next one juat as much!
audipwr87

Return to audipwr87