Worth her weight in debt - (WG, Mind control, IQ, more?)

Moderator: audipwr87

Re: Worth her weight in debt - (WG, Mind control, IQ, more?)

Postby badcompany8888 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:24 am

Wow that was incredible. Didn't see a lot of that coming! Something tells me this isn't quite the end though...
badcompany8888
Transformation Grand Master

Postby audipwr87 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:56 am

Thanks Matt and Badcompany! I'm planning on one more chapter. An epilogue of sorts. I'm almost sad to see the story come to an end. It's by far my favorite project that I've done so far.
audipwr87

Postby Junketh71 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:24 am

This was a very wonderful read. Thanks for posting.
Junketh71

Postby audipwr87 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:21 pm

Not sure if I'm going to end it here, but I'm not sure what more I can do... hahaha

***CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN***

((((((((((EPILOGUE))))))))))

***SIX MONTHS LATER***

Jim and Claire were doing their daily early morning jog around their neighborhood setting a decent pace. Jim was starting to fall behind... He could feel the sweat running down his face and dripping onto his clothes, his small A cup man boobs were gently bouncing. "Cmon Jim! You won't be able to lose the last of your pudge if you don't push yourself!" He looked at his wife's lean muscular ass and frowned. It was still quite healthy, but it was a shadow of it's former beautiful self... It barely even bounced anymore...

Jim had done everything in his power to try and stop his wife's fast paced weight loss... Trying to persuade her to ease up on her diet even a little bit, skip a workout day here and there, plant her favorite fattening foods all over the house, he even decided to tell her about his tastes in larger women. None of his ideas to slow his wife's weight loss worked in the slightest. If anything, it only made her push herself even harder.

Ever since their final day at the Fisk Mansion, Claire had been a non-stop running machine. She stuck to a strict diet that excluded all sugar, dairy, preservatives, bread of any kind, some fruits and vegetables that were high in carbs, and limited herself to only eight ounces of meat a day.

This caused her to lose weight at a blinding pace. But in turn, their sex life had taken a major hit. Jim just didn't seem interested in her anymore. Sure they got along and still had fun together, but their sex life was basically dead...

They had finally finished their two mile jog and had made it back home. "Good job babe. Keep this up, and you'll be rid of those extra twenty pounds in no time!" Claire proudly remarked. Jim only nodded while breathing heavily.

Once inside, Claire headed straight for their bedroom. "I'm going to take a shower, be out soon babe!" She yelled to her husband. She stripped down til she was completely nude and stepped on the scale in the corner of the room.

***132 LBS***

Claire smiled at the numbers displayed before her. But then her smile quickly turned to a frown as her eyes settled on the mirror. She stepped in front of it and gazed over her thin form. She looked great. But there were still a few problem areas she couldn't quite shake... She was twenty two pounds from her final goal...

She poked at her abdomen. It barely gave at all, but she still thought she could improve it. She looked at her breasts, they had shrunk down to a B cup, but she didnt really mind... they had become quite perky from all of the weight she had lost, teamed with the chest workouts she had done. Lastly, she looked at the worst feature on her body... her ass. While many men had been lost while looking at her ass, she still felt that it was just simply too large to be considered sexy.

"Just a few more pounds to lose... just a few more pounds to lose..." she kept telling herself.

She quickly headed for the shower to clean up.

Jim on the other hand, was looking at some pictures that were sent to him on his phone just a few moments prior with the title "see you at work babe". More specifically, pictures from a huge blonde that worked under him at Monster Burger. He instantly became hard from the beautiful sight. He heard the shower running... "Good..." he said to himself.

He sat down on the worn out cloth couch in the living room and undid his jogging shorts.

The blonde in the pictures was truly immense. She was posed in different positions, one bent over his work desk showing her doughy cellulite riddled-ass in a red thong, another showed her bursting through her clothes, and the last one was of her stuffing her round face with a crispy chicken sandwich with extra mayo, bacon and cheese.

As he was about to get off, a text popped up on his phone. "Hope you like, get ta stuff me again, like, real soon!" The sentence was finished with a winking face.

Her sentence helped him reach his climax... "Oh I will... in more than one way!" He said quietly to himself.

His wife soon finished her shower and was already dressed in a basic white top that highlighted her slight cleavage and flat midriff teamed with some black cotton short shorts.

She passed him in the hall as he headed back towards the shower. "It's all yours babe." She replied simply.

He replied with a dismal "thanks hun" without even giving her a second look.

Soon enough he had gotten dressed in his work attire, kissed his wife goodbye and headed off in his old Honda Civic so he could open the restaurant.

His dick started to become erect on the drive to his work knowing what would be waiting for him.

He pulled into the parking lot at his work and noticed her pearl white Maserati sitting in the parking space closest to the main doors.

The restaurant wouldn't be open for another hour and a half. "Perfect" he mentioned to himself.

He had given her a spare key so she could get into the restaurant without him there.

He approached the front door and unlocked it. He entered the building and locked the door behind him. A familiar scent of strawberries and cream permeated through the building. He headed straight down the hallway towards his office.

There she was in all of her three-hundred and ninety-six pound glory sitting on the top of his desk dressed in nothing more than some lacy red lingerie. She was busily chowing down on her favorite food... The fried chicken sandwich... She had at least ten more stacked beside her.

Her gigantic ass pooled out around her along with her massive thighs which took up nearly three quarters of his desk. And thanks to Mr. Fisk, her pregnant swollen belly seemed to grow each and every day. "Hey babe! So... I'm like, soooo close ta four-hundad pounds. Like, four pounds away I think..." Think we can like, get ova that mark today?"

Jim smirked. "Oh that'll be easy... but I'm going to fuck your brains out first."

She clapped excitedly. Her fat was moving wildly with every movement.

He had her position herself in front of his desk with her enormous cottage cheese filled ass facing towards him. Her movements were very similar to that of an elephant. Clumbsy and slow. He dropped his pants and mounted her from behind. She continued to stuff herself while Jim took her from behind.

The head of his four inch dick was barely able to pass her bulging ass cheeks and only slightly penetrated her. But still, due to her lust for food and getting fatter, it was still enough for her to recieve pleasure.

Pammy had continued to live at Mr. Fisk's mansion, eating and fucking to her little hearts content.

She had taken the SSBBW world by storm, and wasn't even dreaming of slowing down. Her next goal that she talked about quite often, was the big five-hundred pound mark. She'd reach that with ease...

She had fans constantly sending her care packages of food, money, new outfits, and she even had a website with custom videos and picture sets.

She could quit her job at Monster Burger but she didn't want to. She liked the attention she got from Jimmy and their stuff and fuck sessions were amazing...
audipwr87

Postby badcompany8888 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:10 pm

Outstanding! Pam turned out absolutely perfect and and just as I'd hoped! She's seriously perfect! And ironically Jim and Pam still get to have a relationship of sorts, Fisk didn't take it all away, he just turned it on its head!

I was saving my small critiques for the end. I was a bit confused when Pam's sister Vanessa shows up, as that was the same name as Fisk's missing wife from way back in chapter 1. But I get confused easy when the same name or even similar names are used for characters. And we don't really hear from Vanessa again, which is a pitfall of bringing in multiple characters. These are not big issues just nitpicky stuff. This is really a terrific story and will always be a favorite!
badcompany8888

Postby audipwr87 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:33 pm

badcompany8888 wrote:Outstanding! Pam turned out absolutely perfect and and just as I'd hoped! She's seriously perfect! And ironically Jim and Pam still get to have a relationship of sorts, Fisk didn't take it all away, he just turned it on its head!

I was saving my small critiques for the end. I was a bit confused when Pam's sister Vanessa shows up, as that was the same name as Fisk's missing wife from way back in chapter 1. But I get confused easy when the same name or even similar names are used for characters. And we don't really hear from Vanessa again, which is a pitfall of bringing in multiple characters. These are not big issues just nitpicky stuff. This is really a terrific story and will always be a favorite!

Thank you for all of the love badcompany!! When it comes to Vanessa, it did cross my mind to have her in the story again however by the time I realized it, I figured that too much time had passed. I could edit this last chapter to work her in possibly. What do you think?
audipwr87

Postby badcompany8888 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:45 pm

No I thought of that too. I'd honestly leave her out. It's not like she disappeared. She received Pam's intelligence and went off and made something of herself.

Again, you nailed it with Pam. You even picked the perfect car for a spoiled, obese slut like she is now!
badcompany8888

Postby Junketh71 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:48 pm

This was really good! Thanks for sharing.
Junketh71

Postby AndyEngines » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:51 am

I have looked for updates daily with this story. I am not into weight gain at all, it isn’t my thing but this story was so well written, the downgrade aspects so well introduced and the plot so well thought out that it became addictive from the first paragraph. Some might say this is a back handed compliment. It isn’t, I hope it reflects how much I have enjoyed the story. I think I echo the silent thoughts of many when I quite simply say “more please”.
AndyEngines
Transformation Master

Postby audipwr87 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:16 pm

Thank you Junketh and AndyEngines! It's by far the longest story I have ever written. I'm glad someone who typically doesn't enjoy weight gain transformation could have fun reading my story! I promise I'll be writing more stories in the near future!
audipwr87

PreviousNext

Return to audipwr87