Worth her weight in debt - (WG, Mind control, IQ, more?)

Moderator: audipwr87

Re: Worth her weight in debt - (WG, Mind control, IQ, more?)

Postby audipwr87 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:06 pm

Thank you Matt and Badcompany!! I'm slowly working on the next chapter and will probably have it up in a couple days!
audipwr87
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Tommmy » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:53 pm

Can’t wait to read more
Tommmy
Transformation Master

Postby Junketh71 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:05 pm

Oh boy. Things are really getting dark now.
Junketh71

Postby audipwr87 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:40 am

***CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE***

Gordon, Sarah and Jim simultaneously went under. The last things they saw was the unbelieveably fattened and very naked Pamela along with the scientists injecting them with something before their world succumbed to darkness.

Various flashbacks of Pamela and their son began flickering through all three of their minds.

The first flashback that occured was from the time when Jim had first brought Pamela over to meet his parents for dinner nearly eight years ago.

Jim was a perfect gentlemen. Introducing his date to his parents, pulling out the rather large chair for her and making sure she didn't need or want for anything.

She wiggled back and forth in the large chair feeling a bit awkward. She didn't even fill up half of the chairs seat. She held onto the arms of the chair nervously and scooted the chair in so she could be closer to the table.

Pamela looked absolutely stunning wearing a stylish but tasteful black laced dress that reached her knees. It highlighted her slim curves. She finished off her outfit with some basic black heels. Her shimmering brunette locks were done up in some loose curls and had a very small amount of makeup applied to her model-esque face.

Jim felt like the luckiest man on earth...

Sarah looked nearly as amazing as Pamela, decked out in an elegant burgundy cocktail dress that hugged her slim athletic frame. Her straight chocolate brown hair rested gently on her shoulders.

Sarah had prepared a healthy meal at the suggestion of her son Jim which she happily obliged. Jim had told his mother that Pamela was a bit of a health nut, much like themselves. Dinner included a kale salad, a garlic encrusted pot roast and roasted vegetables.

They were currently enjoying their meal while having friendly dinner conversation. They started talking about the future and the current issues in the world.

Pamela was currently talking about her passion. architecture... "I'm currently working on a special project, designing my own skyscraper. It's quite exciting!"

She used her fork to gather a few roasted baby carrots and slowly brought it up to her mouth.

A small tremor resounded through the dream scape.

Sarah brought a hand up to her right temple... a dull throbbing ran through her mind.

Pamela took bite after bite of her slice of pepperoni pizza and gave a satisfying groan. "This pizza is heavenly! Where did you get it?"

Inside Sarah was screaming... it was as if she was a puppet on a string...

Sarah smiled. "Well I've always heard great things about Angelo's Pizza and Pasta so I decided to order it from there. While it's something we only occasionally partake in, a little birdy told me it was your favorite." She said while looking at Jim.

Jim winked at her and smiled.

Sarah couldn't believe what was coming out of her own mouth. "No!! I would never come within a mile of this garbage!" She yelled in her mind.

Pamela blushed as she took another bite. "I can't thank you enough for ordering my favorite food."

Gordon returned a smile. "Well I can't very well have my son's girlfriend starving now can I?"

Pamela took another bite and nodded... "I need to be careful though... if I continue to eat like this I'll be needing new clothes before long."

Jim felt the crotch of his pants tighten at the last statement.

Sarah smiled. "I can definitely appreciate a healthy appetite and someone who isn't afraid to eat in front of strangers... I know I'm no stranger to having a healthy appetite." She said as she just started on her second slice. Her cocktail dress tightening ever so slightly as she softened up a bit.

Sarah had no control over her own movements or what she was saying... "No no no!! I would never say that!!" She screamed in her head.

Pamela blushed once again looking down at herself as she chewed on her third slice.

"Yes, Jim loves fuller figured women... always has... always will... He got that from his dad!" Gordon said with a smile.

With that, his love for thin and athletic women vanished completely to be replaced with a love for big beautiful women. Typically the larger, the better!

Gordon was experiencing something identical to his wife's. "No! I love having a wife that is in shape! I love that she works out!" He screamed internally.

"Yeah nothing wrong with that!" Sarah smiled. Her dress tightened on her expanding frame even more, showcasing her soft midsection. She was now legitimately plump.

Pamela wondered why Jim would date her since she was so slim if he liked bigger women...

But then another small tremor echoed through the dream scape.

"His last girlfriend was nearly as big as you..." Gordon explained.

Her beautifully athletic body began to slowly expand. Her face softened a decent amount and the hint of a double chin began to form. Her breasts which were already quite healthy, doubled in size and started to settle lower from the excess weight. Her washboard abs softened and became buried under many pounds of excess fat which pushed her away from the table. Her once slim ass started sliding against the seat as it filled with blubber. Her hips widened considerably, coming within a couple inches of the armrests becoming true birthing hips. Her sleek black dress grew along with her.

Pamela smiled suddenly feeling much more comfortable. "And I definitely have a healthy appetite... I just bought this dress a couple weeks ago and it's already really tight on me..." she said fingering a small hole in her dress and smacking her blubbery tummy. "I either need a new one or I need to start working out..."

Sarah flicked her hand in playful disgust. "Oh nonsense! You look great! I used to work out religiously until I met Gordon and discovered what his tastes were. "Trust me, after you outgrow your first set of clothes, the shock kind of wears off. I should know... I've never felt better!"

Sarah's body followed suit, leaving her nearly fifty pounds heavier. Her burgundy cocktail dress grew with her expanding frame.

She took another healthy bite of pizza. "You have certainly found an amazing woman Jim... She is simply stunning!"

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Both Gordon, Sarah and Jim awoke from their forced slumber to a scantily clad Pam. She had gotten dressed in a revealing black mini skirt and bright pink tube top that showed off every inch of her buxom figure and her fattened midsection was out for the world to see. She was wearing clear six inch platforms to complete the look and was currently smacking on some bubble gum. A request of Mr. Fisk's...

Claire stepped into the room looking like a top ten plus size model. She was wearing a black off the shoulder dress that showed off a bit of her thick thighs and gave a hint of her luscious cleavage. "Oh how the mighty have fallen..." Claire said while clicking her tongue and smirking.

Jim couldn't stop looking at the both of the stunning women in front of him... Claire... more of the classical beauty where Pam was a bit more of a femme fatale - slutty - ditz hybrid. While they were indeed polar opposites, they were both incredibly sexy in their own ways.

Jim was incredibly hard... he felt a breeze dance across his stiff member...

"Wait... why the fuck am I naked?!?!" He screamed aloud.

Mr. Fisk smirked. "Oh I just think a few "adjustments" need to be made to your ahem... friend down there... nothing BIG." He added extra emphasis to the last word.

"You bastard! What are you going to do to me?!?"

"Oh not to worry my dear Jim. You wont notice a thing. Once Pam comes back from her lil trip, I'm going to let her suck you off... It's going to feel better than anything you've ever felt before... But every time you ejaculate, your member will shorten and become thinner. Your sperm will in turn, make Pam pack on the pounds.

"Oh for fuck sakes..." Jim screamed aloud.

Mr. Fisk nodded to one of his scientists who inserted a five inch long needle into his penis and injected it with a bright red substance.

Between the pleasure and pain he was dazed snd confused. His balls quadrupled in size and his member grew to near twelve inches...

Pam acted as if everything was nornal. "So like, why are ya makin me get dressed Fisky? What are ya gonna do ta me?" Pamela asked.

Mr. Fisk smiled and motioned to one of his henchmen. "Well it's a surprise my dear lil piggy. You've been such a great subject that George here is going to take you out to the city where you can eat, shop and drive the men wild. Whatever your little heart desires!"

"Ooooh like, gooodyyy!!" She squealed and jumped up and down excitedly.

Even though Jim had fallen for Claire, he still cared for Pam. Even in his drugged up state he yelled for her. "Pam! Don't go! Stay here with me!"

Pam let the words travel through her severely crippled mind. "Mmm I don't think so... ummm... Tim. But I can like, fuck you when I like, git back." She ran her hand over his stiff member to tease him. With that she exited the room with George. "Can I like, suck your cock George?" Was all Jim heard before she vanished from sight.

Claire approached Jim who was still strapped down in his chair. "Shhh it'll be okay my love. Forget about that skank. I'll be all yours soon enough." She said slightly rubbing his crotch.

Gordon tried to comfort his son. "It'll all be okay Jim... we will find a way out of this mess... maybe even Claire will go out with you... she's... such a niceee girl... a... curv-y... godd...ess..." and his eyes closed again.

"Yeah there are many other big beautiful women in the sea... Claire is one... of... them..." Sarah said dreamily.

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

More flashbacks flickered by... This memory came from a wedding they had attended about three years ago. Gordon and the fatter Sarah were at a family friends wedding along with Jim and his exceptionally rubenesque girlfriend Pamela. They were all seated at the same table. Both Pamela and Sarah were busily stuffing their faces while Gordon and Jim chatted away.

Pamela was looking quite fetching in a blue off the shoulder dress that showed just a hint of her healthy delectable cleavage. The bottom hem rested at her soft knees. A diamond engagement ring sat on her plump digit. Her face had a very light dusting of makeup.

Sarah was equally as beautiful wearing a very intricate lavender dress with sheer sleeves and different sized lavender flowers embroidered randomly into the fabric. Her girth tested the high quality material to the maximum. Gordon secretly rubbed her soft belly underneath the table. The married couple thoroughly enjoying the sensation.

Van Morrison's "Into The Mystic" echoed through the speakers. Gordon was the first to stand. "Care to dance?" He asked his beautiful Sarah.

"Why I'd love to!" She said smiling from ear to ear.

Gordon motioned to Jim. "Hey why don't you two join us out on the dance floor? You should show off your beautiful wife to be with pride Jim! If you don't, I'll steal her away from you!" He said winking at his daughter in law to be.

Jim stood first, bowing with grace and offering his hand to his blushing bride to be with a loving smile. They followed his parents out onto the dance floor.

The two couples kept looking at each other as they were dancing. Laughter escaped their lips from the pure joy they were currently experiencing.

"We're so lucky to have a daughter in law like Pamela. She's perfect for our Son."

"That she is hun. That she is..." Gordon smiled.

Then Jim twirled Pamela...

The bottom hem of her dress crept up her thick thighs and her neckline began dipping lower and lower displaying more and more of her soft jiggly breasts. Vivid shades of pink eye shadow and lipstick invaded her heavenly face. Blonde streaked across her dark brown locks.

Jim looked deep into her eyes loving what he was seeing. He loved this sexual goddess.

Her engagement ring flew off of her ring finger and disappeared without a trace...

Sarah looked over at her son and his rather "adventurous" girlfriend Pamela with a bit of distaste.

"Maybe Jim sees something in that girl that I don't? I can tell you right now, if it weren't for her promising career as an architect, or her intellect, she'd be a loser... some lowly waitress at a rundown diner... some telemarketer... a stripper..."

"Oh hush... you're being a bit too harsh on her... Just let them enjoy their night hun. She just might surprise you..." Gordon chided.

"Yeah... yeah... maybe you're right..."

Jim spun his girlfriend around one more time.

Her dress shortened to an obscene level showing the bottom curve of her ass cheeks, the center of the dress opened up to put her flabby midriff on display, and if her top dipped any lower, her tits would fall out. Her eyes flickered as the intelligence drained from her eyes.

Jim ran his hungry hands up snd down her body exploring every inch. He dipped her low and Pam kicked her leg up showing everyone in the vacinity that she was sans underwear.

Sarah stopped dancing immediately after witnessing that. "I wouldn't be surprised if she's not a high school dropout, single and knocked up with multiple guys babies working a dead end job at some fast food joint... I don't care how Jim feels about her... She is NOT going to date our son! She is NOT going to drag him down with her!"

Gordon had to agree but tried to keep her from causing a scene at their friends wedding.

"I'm going to put a stop to this right now!"... she yelled.

Gordon reached for her. "NO!"

Jim spun her once more... she disappeared from his grasp only to be replaced by Claire... An exquisitely dressed Claire at that. She was wearing the same blue off the shoulder dress that Pamela had been wearing just a few moments ago only she seemed to wear it better than her competition.

She was still the same zatfig blonde that Jim had fallen for and more... She was for lack of a better term... gorgeous. Even the bride would've been jealous.

Jim was dancing with his beautiful fiance Claire twirling her about when the crowd parted like the sea and his eyes landed on someone... he couldn't put his finger on it but for some reason he was drawn to her...

It was a hefty blonde at the buffet table. All of her delectable curves were left on display. He spotted the drink despensers near the mystery blonde.

He tried to keep his eyes fixed on Claire... Soon enough the song ended. "Would you like a drink?" Jim asked.

"Yes... why that would be lovely!" Claire simply stated with a smile.

Jim made a bee-line for the drink table. The closer he got, the more details he could see...

The more he loved it...

He could tell that she was a great deal younger than himself... by at least eight years... he could also see various piercings altering her natural beauty. Various shades and colors of tattoos wrapping themselves around her plump legs and fleshy arms. The low cut back of the dress revealed that she had a tramp stamp. It included a pig with wings gobbling up various food items.

She was currently smoking a cigarette while sampling a vast majority of the food that lined the tables.

"So what is someone as sexy as you doing in a place like this?"

The first thing he heard was a high pitched giggle escape her lips. Then she turned around. He could see her piercings much clearer now. She gave him a daring look "I'm like, here with a friend..."

She had a septum hoop piercing adorning her nose, along with a marilyn monroe piercing. Bright garish makeup covered her plump lips and vacant blue eyes. Large pink plastic hoops hung from each ear and she had gaudy jewelry wrapped around nearly every finger.

"And who's this friend you speak of?" Jim asked curiously.

She was absolutely dripping sexual energy and Jim loved it...

She sauntered up to him, pressed her meaty breasts into his chest and looked up at. Now that their faces were mere inches apart, he could tell that she was easily eight years younger than him... maybe even ten! He could see the neon pink stud in her tongue as she talked. "Well... it's like, toootally some one YOU know..."

"Oh and how do I know this person?"

She bit his lip before unzipping his pants and fishing out his throbbing member. She gasped at its size...

"Well it's like,... YOU silly!"

She lowered down onto her knees and started taking him all the way down her throat repeatedly. It felt incredible... It felt as if he was halfway down her esophagus.

He rested his hand atop her bobbing head which moved back and forth nearly five inches due to it's length.

Nobody around them seemed to notice the sexual act happening right before them.

As she was sucking him off he noticed something...

His clothes were becoming a cheaper quality... his pants becoming some tan slacks and his dress shirt turning to hideous hues of blue and orange.

Not only that... but it appeared as if his body was slowly aging and softening... grey hairs were starting to sprout up and it appeared as if he was starting to go bald...

Pam's head was starting to bump into his soft hanging belly...

He could feel himself stiffening in her throat even more as he shot rope after rope of semen down her throat.

He hardened once again. She kept sucking him off.

Only now her head was barely moving...

It felt as if he was smaller somehow... he knew that was impossible but he swore it was indeed shorter...

He could feel her tongue swirling around the head of his member, her lips touching the base of his shaft...

He came again... After Pam took him for all he was worth, she released his from her mouth, returned to her feet, patted him on the chest and went about her business. "Like, thanks for that Jim. I'll like, see ya back at work! Buh bye!"

He pulled up his Monster Burger work pants, checked his name tag which read "Jim Store Manager" and tightened his belt underneath his bulging belly.

With that Pam sashayed back into the crowd vanishing from sight.

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆
Mr. Fisk could see Jim and his parents stirring in their sleep. "Okay he's about to wake up... it's time for you to get into your own chair..."

"But why?? I thought you were done with me?" Claire asked while frowning.

"Not to worry Claire. I'm just making a few small adjustments in your mind to stave off any confusion. Please trust me..."

She was still showing signs of unease.

"You want Jim don't you? You want to be his wife right? Just please listen to me now."

"Ohhh well alright... I trust you. After everything you've done for me it's the least I can do..."

The scientists straped her into her chair and hooked her up to the apparatus. She took one last look at Jim and nodded. her world went dark...

With that he awoke...
audipwr87

Postby Tommmy » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:35 am

Great. Looking forward to the next chapter !
Tommmy
Transformation Master

Postby Junketh71 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:11 pm

Well, this was certainly dramatic, especially the last part... Thanks for updating!
Junketh71

Postby Matt L. » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:34 am

Another interesting and entertaining chapter.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby kanyon » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:49 pm

This has to be by far my favorite transformation story of all time. The pace is excellent and I really like the various mental swaps. A nice touch that you got the parents involved. Keep up the great writing.
kanyon

Postby audipwr87 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:30 am

***CHAPTER TWENTY SIX***

Pam was having an absolute blast. She had hit up multiple clothing stores and picked up some micro skirts, tube tops, high heels and various club wear, went to a couple different restaurants and bars and stuffed herself silly while also catching a bit of a buzz.

The tattoo shop that she had gone to was already set for her arrival thanks to Mr. Fisk. They had brought in every single employee for this rather large task.

A crowd of tattoo artists and piercing specialists swarmed her the same way bees would swarm an enemy threat.

Quite a few hours later and she was now sporting a diamond encrusted hoop septum piercing which adorned her nose as well as a marilyn monroe piercing on her upper lip. The most obvious piercings were the large plastic pink hoops hanging from each ear, mixed with multiple smaller piercings. She had also gotten her nipples pierced with small bars which poked through the thin fabric of her shirt since she was without a bra. She completed her new look with a pierced clit and last but not least... a ruby encrusted rose piercing in her cavernous belly button.

Those weren't the only changes...

She had even gotten several tattoo's added to her body. Thanks to the mind control software, she had gotten the winged gorging piggy on her lower back that she had seen in her dream. In cursive underneath, it read "I'll stop eating... when pigs fly."

But that wasn't all... Her others consisted of a large cherry blossom tree starting at her right thigh and stretching up her flabby side; it's branches and beautiful pink flowers wrapping underneath her right breast and another stretching across her stomach to cradle her deep belly button intertwining with her light stretch marks.

The last tattoo was centered in her chest above her bountiful breasts. It consisted of a large pink heart with wings. In the center the name "Pammy" was visible in cursive.

They made one last stop at a specialist dental office. The main doctor was of course well paid by Mr. Fisk for the upcoming procedure. They were going to do a small amount of work to her two front teeth...

After they had exited the dental office, she was sporting a gap-toothed smile which gave her a less intelligent look. She was feeling no pain from the simple procedure and a bit of help from pain medication.

She proceeded to give George an incredible blowjob in his vehicle before they headed back to Fisk's mansion.

Nearly ten hours after she left Mr. Fisk's mansion, Pam had just returned from her exciting hunger and lust filled trip as a completely different girl.

She immediately eyed the sexy chisled Jim who was still under due to the rather extensive treatments that he had to endure. What mainly caught her attention was thanks to Jim's member which had swollen considerably in girth and length. While always being on the north side of eight inches, it looked much much bigger for some reason.

Pammy approached Jim with haste like a moth to the flame, her fat swaying every which way. She was greedily licking and biting her lips in anticipation. She lowered herself down onto her plush knees, feeling the cold hardwood floor gave her a sense of comfort as if this was a normal every day occurrence. Her soft rolling belly rested on and pooled against her thick thighs as she lowered herself. Her gigantic ass partially swallowed the back of her heels.

She leaned down into his lap and immediately but slowly took his whole length into her mouth and down her throat. Thanks to Mr. Fisk and his programming, she now had no gag reflex to speak of. Her lips touched the base of his shaft with ease and her tongue stud massaged his shaft. He moaned out in his sleep enjoying every second. Before long, Pammy could feel Jimmy twitch and shake and suddenly load after load of his spunk was shooting down her throat and spilling into her hungry belly.

Jim was slowly but surely aging as he sat in his sleep induced stupor. She was literally sucking the youth from him... The hair on his head that he treasured so much was slowly thinning out and falling onto his shoulders, a bald spot on the back of his head was beginning to become more apparent. Light gray hairs were also sprouting up randomly on his head and in his bush. His rock hard body was slowly softening becoming covered in a thin layer of fat.

Not only that, but any knowledge he had attained from his company was slowly beginning to fade away, only to be replaced by knowledge and memories of running a fast food restaurant...

Lastly, his memory of ever owning his rather large house or any of the other luxuries he once had were gone from his mind forever... Mr. Fisk gladly took ownership of everything Jim had left.

Suddenly Pammy felt a warm dull throbbing rock through her body with the last round of semen. She began to slowly expand, like a partially filled water balloon being filled to capacity. Her stretch marks deepened and spread further across her pillowy body. Her belly took up more residence on her lap, her ass engulfing more of her heels... But she paid little to no attention to it. Her main focus was the cock that she was currently devouring.

Jim was starting to wake. His vision appeared blurry at first. A scientist placed a pair of glasses on his face which cleared up his vision immensely. He was able to focus upon an insanely sexy mystery girl sucking him off. He could feel the head of his dick just barely grazing the back of her throat. She was looking up at him with her big blue eyes like a seasoned veteran of the sexual arts. He felt his cock twitch as he came again. His testicles decreased in size. Pammy greedily swallowed every drop that came from his shrinking member. She had just taken him for all he was worth. She looked up at him once more and he thought it looked as though her face was swelling with fat. Her cheeks were rounding out and he swore, it felt as though her mouth was getting smaller by the second. Maybe it was just his imagination, but she had to be expanding... He also felt another sensation. It felt as though her tits were putting more and more pressure on his knees. He shook his head. "It couldn't be..." he thought to himself.

His suspicions were soon assured as both her pink tube top and black miniskirt started to rip apart almost simultaneously leaving her in all her naked fatter glory for everyone to see.

She continued on with her lust filled blowjob. Her bright pink lips were pressed hard against his pelvis so all that could be seen was the top of her head and her platinum blonde locks with brown roots, teamed up with his slightly soft pooch of a stomach and salt and pepper bush.

She looked familiar but he couldn't quite place her...

He looked around the room noticing that Claire was in her own chair with a metal apparatus attached to her head. Her eyes were closed and she was currently twitching ever so slightly.

It was much the same with his parents.

"Wait... why were they all here?? What the hell was going on?" He asked himself.

Jimmy was wracking his brain trying to remember why they were all here. A foggy "memory" resurfaced, becoming clearer the more he focused on it. "Oh... that's right... My parents didn't care much for Claire or her heftier form..." he said with a tinge of sadness. Then he remembered... Mr. Fisk approached him and offered to help... for a small price.

His current worries and tribulations escaped his mind as he felt his dick still being sucked on. He put his focus back on the fat blonde in front of him.

He was still fully erect as Pam's lips parted his shaft with a loud popping noise, a small string of cum stretching from her pouty lips to the head of his four inch fully erect member. She was now wiping her mouth with her fat digits and licking up remnants of their session.

She slowly struggled to regain her footing. Once she did, Jim got his first decent view of the mystery blonde who had given him the best blowjob of his life.

She was phenomenally hot. One of the hottest women he had ever seen... he loved her trashy look, her body covered in tattoos and piercings and her care free attitude of not caring about being completely naked in front of everyone.

She smiled at him. "Like hay there lil Jim! I wanted to toootally fuck ya, but Fisky here won't let mee yet... will ya hun?"

Mr. Fisk chuckled. "Not yet my lil doll. Not until I've had my way with you first."

"Mmm I like, can't wait!" She gushed

"Wait... wh... who are you??" Jim stammered.

Pam stuck a piece of gum in her mouth and began smacking on it noisily. She clicked her tongue at him. "Ugh, you just like, got me the job at Monster Burger... Duh!!! It's me...Pammy! R'member??" She asked hefting her heaving breasts towards him.

A foggy, far away memory seemed to rise to the surface and infect his mind. It was of course fabricated by Mr. Fisk's scientists. But it felt as real as anything else he could remember. The more he thought about it, the clearer the memory became...

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

It was just another normal and dull day working at Monster Burger. He had an interview scheduled before the restaurant opened up. The portly blonde showed up right on time but it didn't appear that she was dressed for any normal interview... she was dressed as if she was being interviewed for a job as a stripper, not as a fast food employee...

Not that he was complaining... he was enjoying the amazing view.

She showed up wearing a small fire engine red colored crop top that highlighted her massive mammaries and displayed her swollen pierced midsection for all the world to see. She teamed that with thread bare daisy dukes to show off her fat thighs and bulging ass with glittery red heels to finish up her outfit. Her slightly wavy platinum blonde locks danced down past her shoulder blades and nearly reached her shelf of an ass.

She smelled of strawberries and cream...

He welcomed her into his office that was down the main hallway. It was a fairly dark and dingy room completed with inspirational posters littering the walls and employee of the month plaques. He sat down behind his banged up faux wood desk that housed his computer monitor, desk lamp and a framed picture of his beautiful wife Claire on their wedding day.

"Here, take a seat." He motioned for Pammy to sit on the opposite side. She made sure to bend as far forward as possible as she lowered herself into the seat giving him a deep view of her hanging pierced udders.

But that's where the positives ended...

The interview didn't go well at all. As a matter of fact, she hadn't graduated from high school and had no prior experience in the food industry. Her resume didn't show much of any experience... Things were looking quite bleak for the sex drenched blonde.

Jim looked at her through the top of his black framed glasses with a look of disappointment. "I'm sorry... but I can't hire you. I need someone who can work a register or cook in the kitchen and you have none of those qualities that I'm looking for..."

Pammy looked at him with a knowing smirk. Without uttering a single word, she simply rose up from her chair, strutted over and kneeled down in between Jimmy's thighs. She placed one hand on each of his thighs and sensually caressed them. She looked up at him hungrily with sparkling puppy dog eyes and playfully bit her lip.

A flicker of worry ran through Jim's mind. Jimmy thought it might be a bit wrong and frowned upon for someone eighteen years younger than him to give him head... Especially when he was already married to someone as beautiful as his beloved Claire. He took a glance at the picture of his twenty eight year old wife and sighed. He grabbed the picture and laid it face down on his desk.

"When will I ever get the opportunity to have this happen again? I doubt there are very many out of shape thirty six year olds being offered blow jobs by a sexy eighteen year old..." he thought to himself while looking at his wedding ring.

He gave a nod to Pammy to continue on. She unzipped his chocolate brown slacks and fished out his four inch dick.

She tried to hide her disappointment once she noticed it's rather short length and thin appearance.

Regardless, she needed the job...

One epic blowjob later he was convinced to hire her on the spot...

"Oh yeah... I remember you now Pammy." He said winking at her.

"Whatever..." she said rolling her eyes at him and turning away from him. She started to make her way towards Mr. Fisk, swaying her hips as sexily as a two hundred and fifty pound girl possibly could. She grabbed Mr. Fisk's tie and pulled him down towards her, playfully biting his lip in the process.

"Well are ya like, ready to fuck my fuckin brains out or wut?"

Mr. Fisk nodded.

"Wut are ya like, waitin for den? Fuckin take meee!" Pammy squealed.

"Oh well okay... you talked me into it... I'm sure Jim won't mind... will ya Jim?" Mr. Fisk asked in an evil tone.

Jim quickly shook his head in a negative motion. Sure this girl was his ultimate sexual fantasy come to life, but it's not like he was emotionally attached to her at all...

"I promise I'll try to save a bit for you Lil Jimmy!" Mr. Fisk chuckled as he slapped Pammy's ass causing her to squeal excitedly. Mr. Fisk turned around towards Jim. "Oh and by the way, I know you'll probably get bored while we're gone, so I'll do you a favor." He had a remote in his hand and pressed a button. A large flat screen tv dropped from the ceiling showing an empty bedroom. "Don't wait up..." he chuckled. Pammy and Mr. Fisk disappeared into the unknown.

Both his parents and his newly aquired "wife" were going under extensive mental programming to support the real life changes that were currently happening.

His parents were being brainwashed to believe that they were a great deal younger when they had Jim to support his older outward appearance and personality. Mr. Fisk's henchmen took care of anything else that needed to be changed.

Even their memory of Jim and Pamela's marriage was slightly altered to instead put Claire in her place.

Claire was also being brainwashed to believe that he was thirty six instead of his actual age of twenty eight. The scientists were also programming her to be turned on by older men and everything that came along with it. She would be moderately pleased with his career choice, smaller package and would love him unconditionally. Unknown to her, her memory of Jim's love for bigger, younger women had been completely wiped from her mind only to be replaced. She now thought that he had a taste for thin, fit women... Lastly, her memory of ever receiving any money from Mr. Fisk was completely wiped from her mind.

Jim watched the screen closely and noticed that Pammy and Mr. Fisk had entered the unknown bedroom. Just as soon as the door had shut, clothes started flying everywhere.

For the next hour Mr. Fisk took Pammy in numerous sexual positions. Jim couldn't help but become hard just from watching the sight in front of him. In fact, it was all too much to bare. His eyes rolled into the back of his head and he came without even having to touch himself. Then he passed out once again from the sheer exhaustion.

An unknown amount of time later Jimmy awoke to Pammy and Mr. Fisk entering the room hand in hand once more. He just sat there reminiscing on what had transpired between the two.

Fisk was wearing a stark white suit accompanied by small touches of black. Pammy was looking sexy as ever, wearing a red negligee and matching heels.

"So... did you enjoy the show?" Mr. Fisk asked as he undid the straps and let Jimmy up to get dressed in his "original clothes" which were a lower quality and larger version of what he wore there.

Jimmy looked at his wife Claire before answering. She was still knocked out and strapped to the chair.

"It's okay, you can tell me... It'll be our little secret Jimmy! After all, we are friends, aren't we?" Mr. Fisk asked in a friendly manner.

Jimmy nodded but still felt uneasy for some reason. "Ummm yes... yes I did... Pammy is one incredible girl..."

Pammy blushed at what Jim had just said. "Awww like, thankies!" She said in a syrupy tone.

Mr. Fisk looked over to Claire and his parents then looked at his watch. "Well the procedure should just about be over. You should no longer have any problems between Claire and your parents."

The scientists started to undo the straps and retract the apparatus from his parents and Claire.

"Thank you so much Mr. Fisk... I don't know how I could ever repay you..." Jim said.

"Oh trust me... you already have..." Mr. Fisk said with an ominous tone.

Jim had just one more question for him. "So why did you want her to get a job anyways? With the amount of money you have, she never has to work a day in her life."

Mr. Fisk smiled. "Well with her only being eighteen, she needs to learn to be responsible somehow and she wouldn't learn that by lounging around here all day stuffing herself."

Jimmy only nodded.

"Well if that is all, I can arrange for you and Claire to be dropped off at your house and for your parents to be brought to theirs." Mr. Fisk said.

"Yeah I think that's it." Jim replied.

Claire started to wake up from her final round of programming. Jim approached his young beautiful wife. He stroked her cheek and she looked up at him qith dazed eyes and smiled. "Hey you. I just had the strangest dream..." she said sleepily.

"Oh yeah? What was that?" He asked returning a warm smile.

"Well it's all a bit hazy, but I dreamt that you were my age and that you were with a beautiful and thin version of Pam instead of me..." she said sadly.

Jim laughed nervously. "Haha what a crazy dream! Well you have nothing to worry about. You're the one I love, Claire Paxton."

That was all she needed to hear. She stood up and kissed him deeply. Jim returned the kiss and gave her fat curvy ass a healthy squeeze causing her to giggle playfully.

"Well are you ready to go home my love?" Jim asked.

Claire simply nodded and gave him a mischievous look. "Mmm yes I am!"

"So Mr. Fisk... You're going to take care of my parents right?"

Mr. Fisk smirked. "Yes I will. They will be dropped off at their home and placed in their bed. Everything that transpired here will seem like a distant dream to them..."

"Okay good! Thank you again Mr. Fisk." Jim shook his hand.

"Yes, thank you for everything..." Claire added.

The happily married couple entered Mr. Fisk's limo and started their trip back to civilization. However, instead of heading to the nicer side of town, they were going to a less desirable neighborhood. An area full of small somewhat run down houses but it didn't alarm them in the slightest... to them it was all normal.

The limo stopped outside of a modest sized house that was in need of a new paint job. Above the garage hung a wood carved sign that read "The Paxtons, Claire and Jim" In the driveway sat an older Honda Civic that was also in need of some paint and body work.

They both breathed a sigh of relief as they exited the limo. "It sure feels good to be home again my love." Jim stated.

"It sure does babe." Claire responded.
audipwr87

Postby Matt L. » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:40 am

Enjoying the twists and turns in your story, very entertaining.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

PreviousNext

Return to audipwr87