Re: Relationship Roulette wg,dg, preg, iq

Postby Lyssa » Wed May 09, 2018 4:11 pm

Cool story!

:D
Lyssa
Transformation Grand Master

Postby allthosecurves » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:59 am

My absolute favorite part in this was the suicide-girl-esque transformation, where her perfect, soft skin is forever tainted with ink and piercings. Love all of the choices you made!

I would actually love to read a story that focuses only on that type of transformation with minimal or no mind control. It's so exciting to imagine a goody two shoes with that octopus tattoo, the porcelain complexion, and all of those other tattoos and piercings.

Imagine how embarrassed she'd be if she had to go to the beach. Almost all of those changes would would be visible if she wore a bikini or thong. When people saw her backside, everyone would get the impression that she's a freak in the sheets, regardless of her personality.

I guess what really appeals to me is the contrast between her personality (which hasn't changed) and the first impressions / assumptions people would have just by seeing her body.
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

Postby audipwr87 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:15 am

allthosecurves wrote:My absolute favorite part in this was the suicide-girl-esque transformation, where her perfect, soft skin is forever tainted with ink and piercings. Love all of the choices you made!

I would actually love to read a story that focuses only on that type of transformation with minimal or no mind control. It's so exciting to imagine a goody two shoes with that octopus tattoo, the porcelain complexion, and all of those other tattoos and piercings.

Imagine how embarrassed she'd be if she had to go to the beach. Almost all of those changes would would be visible if she wore a bikini or thong. When people saw her backside, everyone would get the impression that she's a freak in the sheets, regardless of her personality.

I guess what really appeals to me is the contrast between her personality (which hasn't changed) and the first impressions / assumptions people would have just by seeing her body.

Thanks allthosecurves! It's still one of my favorite stories that I've written thus far! Maybe i will take your idea and come up with something. May be awhile though. I have my hands full with ny current story! Haha
audipwr87
Transformation Grand Master

Previous

Return to audipwr87