The Broken Chair (WG)

Moderator: PilsburyDoughZoe

The Broken Chair (WG)

Postby PilsburyDoughZoe » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:31 pm

It was summer, everyone always gathered at Zoe and Jessica’s for the summer. they had a nice big back yard with a great fire pit. They always put out lawn chairs around her fire pit and the party went late into the night, the girls all getting drunk on whatever they brought and some snacked-on food too. Jessica and Zoe were a lot alike, same height of 5’6, similar blonde hair although Jessica’s was browner, and same blue eyes, although Jessica was 265 pounds and Zoe was only 115. Jessica also didn’t do up her hair and makeup as much as Zoe either, going more for a natural look. Zoe was prideful of her body, she was lucky to always be thin and also be able to eat and drink whatever. Jessica was not so lucky, she struggled with her weight all through high school before finally giving up and maintaining her large size. She had accepted it, and was more confident than normal large girls, but Zoe would talk down to her about her size and make her feel somewhat insecure.

This night was going just like any other, everyone was half drunk. The three girls were around the fire with some other girls discussing guys. Jessica had a big crush on Ryan, she found him hunky with his muscles, he was the quarterback during high school and she never had the confidence to ask him out. As usual Zoe would always say, “He’s so out of your league… You should be with someone like Vance over there” “Why, cause he’s fat like me?” Jessica would respond. Zoe would just say well… and shrug it off, it always made Jessica so mad. As she went to grab another beer, she thought to herself, “Why should she have to date the fat guy just cause she’s fat. Ugh, so unfair, Zoe just lucked into being slim” As she returned to her spot by the fire, she sat into the chair a little angrily, causing it to collapse because it had a weight limit of 250 pounds, well under her own weight. “Hahaha, god Jessica, maybe you shouldn’t have had that big mac today” Zoe laughed, getting the whole party to join in. Jessica brushed it off for being drunk, but she was more pissed than ever. “I’m going to make her so fat she breaks a chair… Then she’ll see how it feels”
Since Zoe and Jessica were roommates, she didn’t think it would be too difficult to trick Zoe into gaining. She found a drug her dad used when he was underweight, its meant to slow a fast metabolism and enhance one’s appetite. Zoe didn’t even ask a question when Jessica started making coffee every morning, she gladly helped herself. Jessica also would buy heavy cream instead of half’n’half and Zoe didn’t notice. Zoe was never one to count calories, she was always just lucky to be thin. Her appetite increased a ton from the drug, and she found herself snacking all the time. Zoe wasn’t sure why she was so hungry, but she didn’t care, she loved food and she never put on any weight so who cares. Jessica was loving watching Zoe pig out, and within two weeks she was sporting a tiny belly that Zoe didn’t notice at all. Jessica accidentally ruined a load of Zoe’s jeans so she was forced to wear yoga pants too so she wouldn’t notice her clothes getting tighter. Now to work on her next plan, to somehow get Zoe to date Vance.

The drug that Jessica had been mixing in Zoe’s coffee had more effects than just making her metabolism slow down. Her blonde hair had started to darken, and she began to have reactions to makeup, so Zoe went without most days. Her moods changed a little too, she wasn’t as perky as she usually would be, and on days she dosed her it made Zoe lazier than ever. One-night, Ryan asked Jessica out, he might have been the typical hot jock, but he had a thing for larger women. He was just shallower in high school and hid his feelings, dating cheerleaders like he was supposed to. The two of them started seeing each other and a few weeks went by. Zoe had not changed too much over these weeks, sporting a plumper belly that she still was unaware of, but mostly the rest the same. Jessica knew that Ryan was best friends with Vance, and that thru him found out Vance had a crush on Zoe, so the two of them set them up on a date. Jessica had to convince Zoe, who at first argued, “Why do I need to be set up, look at me” but Jessica pointed out she hadn’t had a date in a month, and it would just be fun. Zoe finally agreed to go. While getting dressed, she thought her favorite date dress was a bit snug, but brushed it off remembering the laundry accident, thinking “Jessica must have just shrunk it, but I still look good, look at this ass”.

When Zoe got the restaurant, she was feeling unsure of herself. She had never been set-up on a blind date. As Vance walked over, she was angry at first and thought, “how dare she set me up with this lard ass, what the hell” and almost ended things, but then decided she deserved a free meal. The date went pretty well, and Vance was a complete gentleman. He noticed Zoe’s small gain immediately, being a large man himself he liked seeing her thicker, he was always nervous hooking up with thin girls, as he thought he’d crush them. At the end of the date, Zoe told him she enjoyed the date and told him she would call him later for another. Zoe was lying of course; Vance was too fat in her mind. Vance was well over 300 pounds, and only 5’11 and it was not muscle. Sure, she had a great time, and he was so nice, but his weight. When she got home she had told Jessica about this, to which Jessica pleaded her to reconsider, “Come on Zoe, you said yourself he was the nicest guy ever, you promised him another date the least you can do is give him that. Don’t be so rude and break his nice heart” Zoe gave in and a few days later called Vance for a second date, this time they went to a quick dinner at Taco Bell before a movie, and then afterwards they got Ice cream. Zoe normally didn’t eat like this on dates, but with someone this big she was letting herself do whatever.

Zoe hadn’t planned on going on any more dates with Vance, but she did like hanging out with him. So, when he called her for lunch or movies a few times over the next week she went. She told herself it wasn’t a date, but she never told Vance it wasn’t. During this time, she continued eating and Jessica continued to dose her. One morning she had put on so much weight, it was finally hard for her to ignore. Standing in the bathroom she looked at herself in the mirror. Grabbing her fat belly that stuck out, even when she sucked it in. Her hips and thighs had become quite doughy as well. “Ugh, I need to start watching what I eat, maybe I shouldn’t be spending so much time with that lard ass” Zoe thought to herself. Zoe went to the store and picked up slim-fast powder to start trying to lose weight. In her mind she didn’t need to work out, she was naturally thin, just drinking slim-fast would make her lose. Jessica had seen this coming and was prepared, she dumped out the slim-fast and replaced it with protein powder. Zoe was going to shoot Vance down if he called later, but instead Jessica and Ryan invited them both out to dinner. During dinner Jessica kept making comments about Vance and Zoe being a couple, calling them cute, saying how great they look together. Zoe remained quiet, she wanted to say they weren’t a couple, but she had grown close to Vance and didn’t want to break his heart, especially not in public. The drinks kept coming that night and they went to a bar after dinner and continued. The next morning, Zoe woke up in Vance’s bed, now she really couldn’t say they weren’t a couple.

Zoe felt gross for sleeping with Vance, she just kept thinking about how big he was. She wasn’t into big guys. She stuffed her face with junk food trying to forget the night, but she just kept coming back to it. Days went by and Zoe continued to see Vance, her own growing insecurities in her growing body made her enjoy having a guy gush all over her. A few weeks after starting her slim-fast diet, she stood in front of the bathroom mirror shocked at how fat she was getting. Her belly now hung out past her chest, and her chest had begun to sag from their weight. Her thighs rubbed together so much she needed to use baby powder to keep them from getting raw. Her face had puffed out a lot too and she could see a double chin forming. At this point, she was pushing 170 but didn’t know it since she never weighed. She lied to herself and thought, “It’s only an extra 20 pounds, I can lose this” and then would go and see Vance which his much larger body made her not feel so big. Jessica didn’t feel bad one bit making Zoe gain weight, she continued drugging her and switching out her slim-fast. Even though Zoe hated being fat, she didn’t do anything to try to lose. The drug she was on was making her lazy and zapping her of most energy. She found herself spending more time with Vance, just sitting around, eating fast food and take out, and watching tv. Her weight continued to balloon, with Zoe more just giving up fighting it. Since she gave up, it allowed her weight to again grow unnoticed.

Vance didn’t know about Jessica’s plan, but he enjoyed watching Zoe gain weight. He was falling for her and he felt more comfortable as her weight grew closer to his own. He had started encouraging her appetite, even bringing food into the bedroom. Zoe was unsure about this at first but started to really enjoy being fed while they had sex. She even started finding herself growing hungry when she was having sex, or she would get horny while eating and more and more the food entered their sex life. Her disgust for her body also began to turn her on as she found she got excited being teased about it. Vance would call her his little piggy and it made her giggle. He would tell her to oink for him as they did it doggy style, or as Vance called it, Piggy Style. These added feedings had a big effect on her weight. After only a month she had packed on another 35 pounds, weighing 205 pounds now. She still didn’t accept how big she really was, but now she didn’t care as much. The disgust of seeing her fat belly turned her on. She had this weird love hate thing with her body going on. The more she hated how she looked the hornier she got. She saw bright red stretch marks on her love handles and thought, “god I am so disgusting, but damn it’s hot how fat I am… I need to call Vance”. Vance ran his fingers across her new stretch marks and said, “You’re getting real fat piggy” which made Zoe kiss him. Jessica saw how big Zoe had gotten and decided to lay off the drugs now at this point, she also stopped switching out Zoe’s slim-fast, but Zoe also had stopped drinking it. The months went on and Zoe continued this new lifestyle. She was loving all the food, and as much as she missed being thin, she was too turned on by being a fat girl.

One day, Zoe came out of her room struggling to get a pair of jeans on. “Oof, I need to stop eating so much, I outgrew another size” Jessica laughed, “Um Zoe, those are my jeans, you outgrew my jeans” Zoe’s jaw dropped. Had she really become fatter than Jessica? How could this happen, she new she had gotten fatter, but not that fat. Zoe went out and bought a scale that day, when she got home, she weighed herself, but needed Jessica to read the numbers to her because her belly was too big to see them. This again made her so hot, she was going to call Vance after this, but needed to know how big she was. Jessica read the numbers, “Ha-ha, Zoe, you are 275, that’s at least ten pounds more than me” Zoe said, “No way, you get on here, let’s see” So Jessica got on the scale, Zoe was shocked, Jessica was only 260 pounds, “Jess, you actually are fifteen pounds lighter than me. I’m such a cow” “Yea you are!” Jessica joked as she jiggled Zoe’s belly. “Hey, when you are with Vance, let him know we’re having a fire tonight”. That night everyone came over for a fire. Just like Jessica hoped, Zoe sat in her chair a little too hard and crushed it. The group chuckled, and Zoe felt embarrassed, than she heard Vance, “Ha, well tomorrow we’ll go and get you a chair like mine, its made to hold fatties” Zoe was so humiliated but it turned her on so much too, “I think I deserve some s’mores after hurting my ass like that”. Zoe’s weight continued to climb even though Jessica had stopped her drugs. The after effect of them stayed, plus she was being fed a lot during sex. Eventually her weight stopped growing. Jessica came over to Vance’s one night and saw Zoe sitting on the couch in a pair of unbuttoned jeans, “Outgrew another pair of jeans?” she asked, “no, these are Vance’s I couldn’t find mine, his haven’t fit for a few days now” Zoe said as she polished off a bag of chips.
PilsburyDoughZoe

Re: The Broken Chair (WG)

Postby Freaksss » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:26 am

Good story.
Freaksss
Transformation Master

Re: The Broken Chair (WG)

Postby nyter » Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:00 am

hi,
your story for The Broken Chair is very good I like it.
Dining Chairs Online In Australia @ 51% OFF Wholesale Prices
nyter

Return to PilsburyDoughZoe