Witness Protection - By Kid A (XWG)

Moderator: kid a

Re: Witness Protection - By Kid A (XWG)

Postby kid a » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:50 am

FcFa wrote:I know that you've probably been busy lately, but will you ever return to continue this?

Yep I will. I shouldn’t do that (apologize/say I’ll be back soon/then take even longer). But undoubtedly and as soon as the time is right mentally/schedule wise.
kid a
Transformation Grand Master

Postby FcFa » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:10 am

kid a wrote:
FcFa wrote:I know that you've probably been busy lately, but will you ever return to continue this?

Yep I will. I shouldn’t do that (apologize/say I’ll be back soon/then take even longer). But undoubtedly and as soon as the time is right mentally/schedule wise.

Hope you've been well these past few months, and hope to see more of this story!
FcFa

Postby kid a » Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:33 pm

Thanks - I’m great...for whatever reason fell out of my mental writing orbit.

It’s awful how long I’ve left this in limbo - but again I’m still here and this will be completed.
kid a

Postby TheGreatestView » Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:53 pm

Would love to read the ending to this one day Kid A, such well written story!
TheGreatestView

Postby kid a » Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:29 pm

Part 9

Weight gain is a slippery slope, as any gainer will tell you. At first it can be quite a struggle to keep up the eating, the sedentary lifestyle - especially when old habits and vanities pull you in the polar direction. Your metabolism fighting for its very survival, shedding 10 pounds of soft fat away just when you thought you had made it; your foot off the gas for a moment.

But repetition comes with a price. And in time, the human body is capable of jaw dropping and permanent transformation. So when you finally hit those milestone gaining points. 50 pounds. 100 pounds. 200 pounds.

It becomes an immovable force. There was a time you could shake off the fetish induced arousal in a moment of second thoughts. Get back in the gym for a few weeks; invigorated for a moment by the hints of renewed muscle beneath that layer of fat. But 100 pounds in…the returns diminish.

You become resigned to your fate. Defined by it. So huge, round and soft that hiding it is quite literally impossible. Your bloated, chunky face floating on the ring of fat circling your neck. Unrecognizable. The thick soft roll of your upper belly pooching 12 inches over your distressed waist band, as you shovel fattening food into your face. Friends and relatives nearby, awkwardly surfing their phones. Not wanting to embarrass you. Or stop you.
kid a

Postby kid a » Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:32 pm

Part 10

Marcy stood there in the grocery store with her hands on her hips. The classic fat girl pose; not that she wanted to, but like all those other fatties out there she didn’t really have a choice.

Her huge, thick hips and ass jutted out considerably from the nucleus of her ever-widening mid section and belly, forming an ample and circular shelf above her now tree-trunk thighs. A substantial barrier for anything that lurked above, which in this case was her soft, massive arms.

Her plump hands, which were about the very last thing on her land whale form that could be deemed “plump”, were curled into half-fists, resting atop her hips. Meaty forearms were planted above, while her gigantic blubbery arms cascaded down in several rolls of thick dimpled fat, the lower sections dangling over her juicy elbows.

A young girl toddled by, clinging onto the hand of her mother who rushed hurriedly ahead, a sole loaf of bread clutched to her chest.

“Mommy - look at the fat lady!!” she exclaimed in an understandable yet cringe-worthy outburst of innocence.

Marcy, out of the apartment for the first time in over 2 years had never been called “fat” in her life. Sure, she knew she had gained some weight, but the protracted drip-drip of her sizeable expansion, shielded from the outside world and any negative comments had blurred her mind and perceptions.

So instead of feeling shame for her conspicuous appearance, she became instantly curious. Who could this girl be referring to? Long-buried cynicism and cattiness re-emerged for a moment as she lurched sideways, pivoting her massive form to look for the helpless porker in the room.

Doing so only presented the girl and a mother with a full-on shot of her gigantic, cellulite ridden ass and thighs. Marcy had chosen a “sexy” outfit for this long-awaited (and DOJ-approved) jaunt down the street by herself, and her roomy yet revealing shorts left nothing to the imagination.

Her pale and doughy thighs, marred with stretch marks and lumpy fat rolled over the soft, dimpled backside of her knees. And that ass. It was a monument of her unrepentant gluttony for all to behold, bulging out perilously and accidentally brushing into the mothers trim waist line as Marcy whirled about unsteadily.

Recoiling for a moment from that blubbery intrusion, the mother composed herself and forced an awkward smile.

“I’m so sorry ma’am”, she sighed, shaking her head as the young girl bounded effortlessly ahead in the direction of the toy aisle. “You know how kids can be - honest at the worst possible moments.”

Marcy scoffed, still scanning the room for the unseen and chunky culprit. “No need to apologize to me sweetie,” she replied with a wink and her best Jersey Shore accent.

“Some people just shouldn’t be in public.”
kid a

Postby WtG » Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:03 pm

Glad to see you return to this one!
WtG

Previous

Return to Kid A