Trying to figure out how to write out a tf.

A place for help and advice on your writing, and finding beta readers and editors.

Trying to figure out how to write out a tf.

Postby Daguss » Thu May 27, 2021 2:53 pm

Heres the details.

Two transformed female characters who are currently sexually involved (not full on sex, say doing stuff while watching the other do stuff) Our vindictive powered antagonist has it in for these characters, and transforms them into sisters, so they wouldn't be sexual with each other.

How should i handle the process? I want to incorporate physical changes, reality changes and memory changes, while still keeping the girls aware of the change. Should i do a time freeze thing where they change, and then "wake up"? Should it happen as they are "busy" and they begin to notice, and become more disgusted "doing stuff" in front of each other? Or should they be interrupted as their clothes appear back on their bodies?

Also, the scope of the physical changes. I wanted to kind of blend their physical features together, but how to handle the parentage? Down the road, I want the main character female's mother to be a major target later, so i wanted to blend secondary female character into main character's family. I want to stick with keeping the main mother's character, but to change physically. Like changing someone's genetics making changes to their parents or their kids.

If it would help, I can pm people with more deets for reference. Im just not sure how helpful it would be to spam up parts of my drafts in the topic.
Daguss
Transformation Master

Re: Trying to figure out how to write out a tf.

Postby Sculpted » Thu May 27, 2021 3:23 pm

As far as parentage, why not make the change that one of their fathers knocked up both moms, making them half sisters and having fun with the dynamics of that situation, while one of the girls adopts the dad's traits that are dominant in the other?

On the how, sleep changes can result in fun discoveries. They can grow more distant sexually until it finally comes out that they share a dad, causing familial drama. I dunno, tough one to tackle.
Sculpted
Transformation Master

Postby Daguss » Fri May 28, 2021 12:24 pm

Thanks for the ideas. I had toyed with that idea, but I decided to take secondary female out of her original family entirely. Maybe main characters mother could become secondary character's mother's sister? Effectively making secondary's mom now her aunt... This would give me a more of an excuse to blend physical traits between the two girls.

As for the change itself, Im trying to initiate it rather suddenly, like in a few moments, they shift, and then realize they've changed into sisters.

Im trying to figure out how to initiate it while they are intimate, and then incorporate the mental and reality changes, and transition into their reaction.

Like, what is a logical train of events from them being "mid-wank" if you pardon my french, to watching the changes in each other, to end result? Do their clothes swim up and cover them up? Do they have to put their clothes back on, themselves? How do they handle having been frigging themselves to what is now their own sister? Mild reaction, big?

What about the level of mental changes? I want them to be aware of being sisters, while being aware that they have been changed into sisters. They remember having just been in the middle of sexy stuff, but are repulsed at the idea of doing it.

What about affecting memories? What memories would they have of their new life, how strongly should they be affected by them? I've been incorporating memory changes, or additions, for other changes so far, having the characters sometimes struggle to wade through the new memories to get to more original ones. However, im not sure where the line is for making it "too convenient" as a writer.
Daguss
Transformation Master

Postby Sculpted » Fri May 28, 2021 1:20 pm

>Thanks for the ideas. I had toyed with that idea, but I decided to take secondary female out of her original family entirely. Maybe main characters mother could become secondary character's mother's sister? Effectively making secondary's mom now her aunt... This would give me a more of an excuse to blend physical traits between the two girls.

-Swap dads in the families, sticking both girls in family A? Gives you genetic mix and you could have family B be either much better or worse off in their new life, giving some potential sode story.

>As for the change itself, Im trying to initiate it rather suddenly, like in a few moments, they shift, and then realize they've changed into sisters.

>Im trying to figure out how to initiate it while they are intimate, and then incorporate the mental and reality changes, and transition into their reaction.

>Like, what is a logical train of events from them being "mid-wank" if you pardon my french, to watching the changes in each other, to end result? Do their clothes swim up and cover them up? Do they have to put their clothes back on, themselves? How do they handle having been frigging themselves to what is now their own sister? Mild reaction, big?

- Think about watching a woman masturbating. What are you focusing on? Start the changes there. "What's happening to your [x]?". Fun times take a break as they discover they're both changing. Maybe a cut to photos in the house changing to clue the reader in that they've become sisters and explain why, as they change, they grow more uncomfortable, putting their clothes back on in the process. It seems like if they keep their memories, they'd react with confusion about the sudden discomfort. Break it up with their mom calling both of them down by dinner, at which they can both make more sense of their new reality.

>What about the level of mental changes? I want them to be aware of being sisters, while being aware that they have been changed into sisters. They remember having just been in the middle of sexy stuff, but are repulsed at the idea of doing it.

-Man, it's so hard to picture being bothered by something that you know isn't real, but also is real. Memories of growing up together flashing through their mind when they act...unsisterly? A general sense of unease when they think about the previous reality? It's tough. Intelligence shifts one way or another would be on the table, emotional as well.
Sculpted
Transformation Master

Postby Daguss » Sat May 29, 2021 3:32 am

Thanks for the help. Ill meditate on this, and see where it goes.
Daguss
Transformation Master

Return to Writing Advice