Ranking breast and butt size for BE/AE?

Want to talk about transformation of any sort? Not covered by one of the subforums ("looking for", linkage, etc.) detailed below? Here's your place to do it!

Ranking breast and butt size for BE/AE?

Postby spacehillbilly » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:56 am

I write BE/AE stuff and I’m trying to figure out a ranking/category system for breast and butt sizes for help in describing sizes in my story.

Any one have any suggestions?
spacehillbilly

Re: Ranking breast and butt size for BE/AE?

Postby Sen Oluguat » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:42 pm

Cups are usually the go to system for breasts. If you don't want to be so direct, you could fall back to the old reliable of fruit comparisons. (Plum < Lemon < Orange < Grapefruit < Cantaloupe < Honeydew.)
Sen Oluguat

Re: Ranking breast and butt size for BE/AE?

Postby EFHRJ » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:40 pm

And besides that, "Bug Bites > Breasts > Boobs > Tits > Melons > Gazongas" or something maybe.

Ass, an endpoint is like "Shelf" for the backside/ass.

Maybe like "Flat > Heart Shaped > Bubble Butt > Caboose > Shelf > Can Carry a Tray/Drinks", but that's me pulling out of my ass.

Basically, you want to think about the size and give easy comparisons people can look up online through image search or visually.

Also, with ass expansion, I'd also suggest coming up with a way to describe hips widening from like stick to "Breeding Hips/Jessica Rabbit" or something like "Can't fit through a doorframe".

Basically figure out a system of intensity that sounds and feels right, if that helps?
EFHRJ

Return to General Transformation Talk