Which sounds fun?

Want to talk about transformation of any sort? Not covered by one of the subforums ("looking for", linkage, etc.) detailed below? Here's your place to do it!

Which sounds fun?

Postby TG-WG-RC-Fan » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:53 am

Hey all, new writer on the block. I have a few ideas kicking around for shorter stories, but I was wondering which one sounds like it has the most promise, or would have the most appeal to the folks here.

My ideas right now include:
- Thrift shop that magically changes a group of high school kids. A knock off of Spells R Us mixed with more of a garage sale aesthetic. Mostly AP and WG shenanigans, some TG and RC thrown in as well
- Funhouse Mirror magically altering two sorority girls as they host an event at a carnival. Mostly WG, AP, nerdification, and bimboification
- A tech demo showing off a universal remote with some interesting characteristics (based heavily off of the interactive story The Remote, different characters)
- A person makes wishes with a coin where if they flip tails, the opposite of the wish happens (again, based on a story from the interactive site, new characters)
- A nerd wishes the cheerleading team would like her more, and the cheerleaders soon start to gain some qualities to help them relate to her (mostly nerdification and WG, some added elements later)
- Finally, a person realizes that someone at their job has the power to alter reality, but they seem to be the only one to realize it (multiple changes)
TG-WG-RC-Fan

Re: Which sounds fun?

Postby colt361 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:35 pm

Honestly these ideas while many have been around before are all exciting to me. I am sure anyone would agree to for sure go with the story that you seem the most excited to write. If I had to pick one though, the funhouse mirror one sounded like a straightforward and fun read!

Well good luck to you with whatever you choose the write, always excited to see more writers!
colt361
Transformation Master

Postby pinkhippo99 » Sat May 08, 2021 3:00 am

Both the story of the nerd and the cheerleaders and the reality alteration story sound fun!
pinkhippo99
Transformation Grand Master

Postby kylekatarn77 » Sun May 16, 2021 5:09 am

NERDIFICATIONNERDIFICATIONNERDIFICATIONNERDIFICATIONNERDIFICATIONNERDIFICATIONNERDIFICATIONNERDI-

^#^ But yeah, Nerdification is my vote, the cheerleader idea sounds fun!

or the coin flip, hot popular girl vain enough to want to be even moreso loses, becomes an ultra nerdy adorkable gal with an equally nerdy BF instead of a macho asshole jock BF?
kylekatarn77

Return to General Transformation Talk