What do you think of stories where evil women become fat?

Want to talk about transformation of any sort? Not covered by one of the subforums ("looking for", linkage, etc.) detailed below? Here's your place to do it!

What do you think of stories where evil women become fat?

Postby John2344 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:19 am

What would you think of a story where a powerful succubus

in a karmic twist of fate becomes fatter, older, far less powerful, and more motherly?
John2344

Re: What do you think of stories where evil women become fat

Postby Catharsis » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:26 pm

I personally love stories like this. Perhaps maybe not like supernatural women but like mean and overly prideful younger women get turned into that by like a curse or something
Catharsis

Postby MaryAnderson » Tue May 11, 2021 5:53 am

Hi, I don't know how I feel about it exactly, but still, juicy women are not bad)))
MaryAnderson

Postby Tigerharpy » Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:00 am

Catharsis wrote:I personally love stories like this. Perhaps maybe not like supernatural women but like mean and overly prideful younger women get turned into that by like a curse or something

Kind of reminds me of children of Dune. For those who don't know, the character Alia is the sister of the messianic Paul Atreides and a skilled Bene Gesserit Reverend Mother. Bene Gesserit practitioners can manipulate their bodies down to the chemical level and at the beginning of the novel Alia's mother is shocked to recognize that her daughter has been using these techniques to greatly retard her own aging, looking to be in hear early 20s when she should be closer to her mid 30s.

That might not seems too significant but Bene Gesserit are extremely good at sussing out little details. It wasn't, good genes, diet, and exercise, she literally hadn't aged a day.

Well, later in the novel Alia comes increasingly under the influence of the vestigial psyche of her evil maternal grandfather, the Baron Harkonnen, who resides in her genetic memory. (Dune is really weird.) It's sort of implied that as he possesses her Alia begins to subconsciously begins to use the same body manipulation that were staving off aging to reshape her body into a female version of the baron. Going from a sleek youthful beauty to the beginnings of a bloated tub of lard unable to move except with assistance of an anti-gravity harness.

Though she is killed/commits suicide before the transformation is completed.
Tigerharpy

Postby Kexick » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:02 pm

I'd definitely love to read such a story.
Kexick

Return to General Transformation Talk