Be Excellent to Each Other

Want to talk about transformation of any sort? Not covered by one of the subforums ("looking for", linkage, etc.) detailed below? Here's your place to do it!

Be Excellent to Each Other

Postby TheoW » Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:12 pm

Of late there have been a few two many posts on the forum that have verged into insults and attacks on the author. That really isn't acceptable, and please report such posts that you might run into. It's fine not to like something, not everything is for everyone, and that's fine. But if you don't like, just don't read it.

We're all a bit weird here, that's why we are part of this place. So lets just try to keep it being at least decedent between each other. There is no call for insults or personal attacks.
Pretends to be the boss around here.

If you like what I do, and want early access to my stories, you can sign up to my Pateron.
TheoW
Boss Lion

Re: Be Excellent to Each Other

Postby FannieGillespie » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:58 pm

I think it's really ironic that The Changing Mirror is close to the LAST public media site I visit, with any regularity, to have trouble with trolls. Everywhere else on the 'web has them, and sadly now this place does too.

If (or rather, when) I get something else written it'll be here :)
FannieGillespie

Postby E.Hyde » Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:24 pm

Party on, dudes!

Just wondering, Theo, was the title to this post a pull from that movie or, if you don't know what the hell I'm talking about, just a coincidence? If it was, awesome use of the reference my friend. If not, it just goes to show great minds think alike.
E.Hyde

Postby TheoW » Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:05 pm

It's very much a reference to Bill and Ted. I grew up with that movie. :)
Pretends to be the boss around here.

If you like what I do, and want early access to my stories, you can sign up to my Pateron.
TheoW
Boss Lion

Postby FannieGillespie » Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:59 pm

I know this is just bragging, and bragging I'm in no position to prove, but I know the fellow who was head of visual effects for "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure," and even worked with him a few times. His name is Mauro Maressa, but that proves nothing because I could look that up in the IMDb.

Splendid fellow, GREAT artist, but he'd be rather shocked to see any input of mine on this site :P
FannieGillespie

Postby catfish » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:41 pm

FannieGillespie wrote:I know this is just bragging, and bragging I'm in no position to prove, but I know the fellow who was head of visual effects for "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure," and even worked with him a few times. His name is Mauro Maressa, but that proves nothing because I could look that up in the IMDb.

Cool, I rewatched it recently (in advance of the third film coming out), and the effects still hold up pretty well, especially considering it was from 1989.
catfish
Transformation Master

Return to General Transformation Talk