Evil Princesses

Want to talk about transformation of any sort? Not covered by one of the subforums ("looking for", linkage, etc.) detailed below? Here's your place to do it!

Evil Princesses

Postby Kappa Evil Foot » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:30 am

I just love the idea of corrupting Disney Princesses, ya know?

Something about Princess Jasmine transformed into a dominatrix obsessed with leather, whips, and dungeons really exites me :D

And apparently, the Brothers Grimm Snow White was a sadist that pretty much revenge tortured her stepmom.Bitch White sounds amazing, yeah?! :lol:

And I kinda like to see a weight gain swap between Ariel and Ursella. Also, what was with that sequel? Mom of 13 year old and she still looks super young! Then again, from what I've heard, the little Mermaid was pretty young when she got hitched... still, she's like the other Disney Princess with a kid! Come on, widen those hips and make her a freakin cougar! :oops:
Kappa Evil Foot
Transformation Master

Re: Evil Princesses

Postby Anzaleth » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:20 pm

Probably my favourite princesses to be corrupted are Jasmine, Snow White, and Cinderella, though not sure exactly why. I do like the idea of princesses taking on elements of their arch enemy. Sweet, dear Cinderella become a horny old cougar obsessed with beautiful clothing, Ariel becomes a fat old witch, Jasmine as a cruel greedy sorceress, Belle as a butch boor. Who then seduce their prince charming and possibly the former villain. Like the now cougarified Cinderella makes her former step-mother her slave and Prince Charming her little toy boy. Belle dominates the now weak little bimbette Gaston, as well as the broken Beast.

Return to General Transformation Talk