My interest in hair and baldness

Want to talk about transformation of any sort? Not covered by one of the subforums ("looking for", linkage, etc.) detailed below? Here's your place to do it!

My interest in hair and baldness

Postby fat_holly » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:31 pm

Baldness and hairloss themes in transformation stories have always interested me - mainly because it's something I've experience on a personal level.

When I was seventeen, I experienced sort of my own version of "transformation" - I lost all my hair and went completely bald. If anyone has ever heard of the auto-immune condition called Alopecia, you might know that there are three different forms of the condition: alopecia areata, totalis, and universalis. I personally developed Alopecia Totalis, which basically means a complete loss of all head hair. It was extremely freaky and terrifying - every morning I would wake up to a HUGE amount of hair stuck to my pillow. It kept falling out in clumps. Early on in the process, I can remember taking off my hat (which I wore to cove my bald spots), and getting this big clump of hair from my forehead with it. It was very rapid - I went from a full head of hair, to totally chrome dome in a two month period.

Obviously being a teenager, this was pretty devastating. I wore a wig to cover my baldness (still do), but people found out of course. Also, I tend to be a stress eater, and as you might imagine, going totally bald in the middle of high school is a tad stressful, so I started packing on the pounds. I've always been a little chubby, but now...my "fat holly" forum handle is pretty accurate, sadly.

At any rate, this experience gave me a sort of morbid fascination with transformation stories and scenarios - especially those with a hairloss component. Sometimes I like to imagine people I dislike being on the receiving end of the transformation. Other times, I (oddly) like to fantasize myself in the middle of those same scenarios. I don't know - sort of a cathartic thing I guess.

Anyhow, I thought I would share this, as I don't see this topic being brought up too often. Thanks guys!

--Holly
fat_holly

Re: My interest in hair and baldness

Postby pinkhippo99 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:53 am

Thanks for sharing.
pinkhippo99
Transformation Grand Master

Postby fat_holly » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:12 pm

Your welcome!

It's not really like the magical transformation fantasies that appear in a lot of stories around here, but I still thought folks might like to hear about it.
fat_holly

Postby ThePro » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:37 pm

I do like this sort of thing in various forms of tf. Changes to hair can be one of those nice intimate details that really drive the theme home.
ThePro

Postby fat_holly » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:36 am

It's definitely one of those traits that we tie up a lot of our feminine indentity in. I always love it when those themes pop up in one of this site's various stories.
fat_holly

Postby Pigs Brains » Wed May 03, 2017 12:30 pm

I love being shaved bald . As smooth as I can get , and have known quite a few ladies that enjoy the experience . I know it isn't the same as being to subjected to the trauma of an unwanted transformation during adolescence , but the thing I enjoy about TF is the eventual acceptance of the TF. Thank you for sharing , Fat and bald is a beautiful combination.
Pigs Brains
Transformation Master

Postby john21wall » Tue May 09, 2017 12:46 am

I love being bald, I stand out in crowds and it looks awesome. When I look at old pics where I had hair (as a teenager) and compare them to myself with no hair I think I look way better. The only thing I dont like about it is that I have to shave once or sometimes twice a day to keep it smooth. If I got laser hair removal so I wouldnt have to shave I would love being bald, shaving gets annoying sometimes.
john21wall

Postby fat_holly » Thu May 11, 2017 1:20 pm

The crappy thing is that I still have hair in all the places I don't want it (armpits, legs, etc) - it's only the head hair that fell out. So it's not like I can even take solace in the fact that "oh well, I'm bald sure, but I never have to shave my legs ever." Apparently, I can't catch a break, lol!

There was one story that was posted here - I can't remember the author (greinskein? Not sure). The story was about a famous actress and her stunt double get lost in the woods together. During that time, the stunt double conspires to turn the famous actress ugly, one piece at a time (she goes bald, gets fat, her tits shrink, etc). Eventually they get rescued and the stunt double poses as the actual actress, since nobody would believe that the actual actress was herself - since she looked completely ridiculous, and totally different from her usual appearance.

At any rate, I truly loved that story. Really cool concept! If anyone knows the author, please let me know, as I am very interested in finding it again
fat_holly

Return to General Transformation Talk