Too much weight gain?

Want to talk about transformation of any sort? Not covered by one of the subforums ("looking for", linkage, etc.) detailed below? Here's your place to do it!

Too much weight gain?

Postby The_Doctor » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:36 pm

This is something I have noticed with this site. In my personal opinion, there seems to be too many weight gain stories. Don't get me wrong, I love a good weight gain story, but it just seems like that's all that this site has now. I've been going to this site for a while (but I only just made an account recently) and I recall there being a variety of stories, ranging from bimbofication, animal tf, racial tf, to even social class downgrading transformation. I'm not trying to cause any form of drama, but I would like to see more of a variety again. I miss a good bimbofication. :) Tell me what you guys think, do you agree or disagree?

Your good friend
The Doctor
For anyone interested in submitting ideas to yours truly. Don't hesitate to send me an email!

thedoctor_1963@yahoo.com

Allons-y! :D
The_Doctor
Transformation Master

Re: Too much weight gain?

Postby avocat27 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:52 am

I agree. There should be a lot more diversity in the transformations presented here. There is only so much mileage that can be squeezed from "her hips instantly became so wide that she had to turn sideways to get through doors"- repeated over, and over, and over...
avocat27
Transformation Master

Re: Too much weight gain?

Postby Alice » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:12 am

On one hand, if we were to strictly go by my own sentiments and preferences, I too would like to see a wider variety of story genres being explored by authors here. Not only to match my own story preferences, but, at the very least, to dispel a generalized belief that this is primarily a board nearly exclusively for weight gain stories. It's not -- it is for any kind of transformation story, barring very few.

That having been said, while meaning no hostility towards either of the gentlemen who've posted thus far, I dislike seeing these threads from people.

Authors are authors, not restaurant waiters. Few take orders from their readers and then prepare a dish to your liking gratis. (Some do do this, those who take commissions, but in that case you are a paying customer.)

If we are getting "too many" weight gain stories, what this statement really boils down to is that the free stories that authors are kind enough to put onto this website don't match your preference.

Your options in such a case are simple.

One, find those who write stories the way you like, and encourage them to visit here.

Two, find stories you like and repost them here, as long as the author has not included statements such as "you may not redistribute without my permission."

Three, write new stories yourself that match your fetish.

What is both unproductive and discouraged, however, is simply complaining about stories that don't match your fetish being posted to this board.

Thread locked.
Alice

Return to General Transformation Talk